Melanie Shaw gets dubious help from Troofers

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Melanie Shaw gets dubious help from Troofers

Post by longdog »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:11 am Co-incidentally there is a current case in the US that has caused a certain amount of controversy because the media reports fail to use the word "rape". This to a large extent is because of the Federal Department of Justice definition which makes it difficult to charge a woman with the offence, even though for all practical purposes it has happened.

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/nati ... 738966002/
I think it was only in the 1980s that the definition of rape in the UK changed from the very specific non-consensual penetration of a woman's vagina with a penis and only if the people involved were not married to each other. If they were married or it was anything other than a penis in a vagina it wasn't legally rape. Legally speaking a man could not rape another man and a woman could not rape a man or a woman. Thankfully the law's moved on since then.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Comrade Sharik
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Comrade Sharik »

I cannot imagine a bloke complaining, or not to the point of making a case out of it.
Given your user name, I'd have thought you would understand that physiology and psychology can pull in different directions. Without getting too crude about it, sufficient stimulation or the administration of drugs (or both) can make a man, particularly a younger one, erect. That isn't the same as him giving informed consent.

The effects of forced sexual contact can be as traumatic for men as for women. One factor in this is precisely the difficulty of dealing with the fact that you've been 'betrayed' by your body, which can make you think you are in some way to blame for the assault.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Is it wrong to think that there's quite a strong chance Rekha Patel could join Melanie Shaw in HMP Styal as that is Rekha's nearest prison?
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
doublelong
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by doublelong »

SteveUK wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:16 am If this is to be taken seriously, it seems like's shes got a few(4) lifetime restraining orders against her. Seems she can also count stalking amongst her many talents.One of the lifetime CROs is against a female prison officer.

Disclaimer:With a name like 'truth machine' it needs a JCB of salt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8dkI4h ... e=youtu.be
Are good old 'truth machine' he made one of my favourite videos of all time https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n23s_pG7hTA @ 2.36. Word of warning do not drink any liquids while watching, you have been warned.
With regards to Melanie Shaw apparently she has been used as a guinea pig for directed energy weapons.
https://stop007.org/home/court-cases-an ... anie-shaw/
:shrug:
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

There’s a big long list in that last link of fings wot dey doin’ to Melanie but some success must be acknowledged: the diabolical, inhumane “ten to two” torture didn’t make the cut.

They hid this physical torture in plain sight (or at least plain hearing) all these years after all, who can forget the sickening Speaking Clock and it’s sado-masochistic robotic voice;

At the third stroke.....it will be ten....to two.....precisely.

If that isn’t proof that tptb were subverting us even before t’internet came along then you are clearly and wilfully blind to the obvious.
Wozzle
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Wozzle »

doublelong wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:33 am
SteveUK wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:16 am If this is to be taken seriously, it seems like's shes got a few(4) lifetime restraining orders against her. Seems she can also count stalking amongst her many talents.One of the lifetime CROs is against a female prison officer.

Disclaimer:With a name like 'truth machine' it needs a JCB of salt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8dkI4h ... e=youtu.be
Are good old 'truth machine' he made one of my favourite videos of all time https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n23s_pG7hTA @ 2.36. Word of warning do not drink any liquids while watching, you have been warned.
With regards to Melanie Shaw apparently she has been used as a guinea pig for directed energy weapons.
https://stop007.org/home/court-cases-an ... anie-shaw/
:shrug:
Whats the story behind truth machine - its one I've not seen before
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Well, it seems there is more to Melanie Shaw than first meets the eye. Not only has she got loadsa dirt on the police and certain govt ministers, but she also knows stuff about the Royal Family :shock:
More worryingly she has additionally witnessed people being killed although to qualify that somewhat, her mental health is admittedly not that great at the moment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tG9BRXxLCAY
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

TPTB better be careful. If they keep beaming energy weapons at her, she might gain super powers and wreak vengeance on them.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

He Who Knows wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:08 am Well, it seems there is more to Melanie Shaw than first meets the eye. Not only has she got loadsa dirt on the police and certain govt ministers, but she also knows stuff about the Royal Family :shock:
More worryingly she has additionally witnessed people being killed although to qualify that somewhat, her mental health is admittedly not that great at the moment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tG9BRXxLCAY
Is she also on a first name basis with the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy and have Santa Claus and the Grinch on speed dial as well?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Another vulnerable person used as a poster pinup for the freemen idiots.

Sounds like she has had chance to name her straw man -
. The court heard that when the 48-year-old emerged from her single-occupancy cell in the segregation unit of HMP New Hall, she blamed the latest fire on a woman called Lorraine
Joke apart, UK column should be utter disgusted with thier instance she doesn’t need professional help, instead, they make up I found claims she’s been drugged and silenced which is probably not helping her mental state.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Took the jury less than an hour.... Yes, an actual jury of 12 peers.
Jury decides that Beechwood whistleblower Melanie Shaw set fire to her cell three times
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

SteveUK wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:09 pm Took the jury less than an hour.... Yes, an actual jury of 12 peers.
Jury decides that Beechwood whistleblower Melanie Shaw set fire to her cell three times
And ordered to find her not guilty of the fourth charge. I guess the police are now hunting for Lorraine.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

I find it odd that lighters are issued to known arsonists
longdog

Post by longdog »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:29 pm I find it odd that lighters are issued to known arsonists
It does seem a tad irresponsible doesn't it as indeed does housing a known fire-bug in a cell with any flammable materials.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

JimUk1 wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:55 pm UK column should be utter disgusted with thier instance she doesn’t need professional help, instead, they make up I found claims she’s been drugged and silenced which is probably not helping her mental state.
Gerrish has never taken to much notice of the facts. He is a self serving idiot who will jump on any bandwagon that offers him an opportunity to hear his own voice.
His one time close pal, Roger Hayes is/was of the same mold. Is Hayes still with us? I did hear he had been ill at one point last years.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

wanglepin wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:25 pm His one time close pal, Roger Hayes is/was of the same mold. Is Hayes still with us? I did hear he had been ill at one point last years.
Last seen in Liverpool Jan 2016 holding a toilet brush. We never saw or heard anything about that meeting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4DIK2sMW9U
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Isn't Roger 'the Dollar' Hayes still moving in BCG circles then?
longdog

Post by longdog »

I think there was some sort of coup at some point but The British Constitution Group seems to be Roger and nobody else.

The Lawful Bank had the potential to be a viable scam a la ReBank but Roger bollocksed the whole thing up and the LB website now consists of one man, Neil Warren, talking to himself. He (Warren) is a regular poster on the council tax is unlawful FB group but even there nobody wants to listen to his incessant whining about how his house was stolen and blah, blah, blah.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Ah yes. I recall dismal Dave and even Crabbie took Warren to task.