Facebook Group - We Buy Any Debt

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Re: Facebook Group - We Buy Any Debt

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

noblepa wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:03 pm The US Supreme Court has ruled that a person can be charged and tried twice, once under federal law and once under state law, for the same actions, without violating the double jeopardy rule.
Strictly, if I've got it right, the Supreme Court ruled that the State and Federal laws were their own "actors" (I think that was the word used) and each and every actor could bring a prosecution. Whether there is a third layer of law anywhere in US however is unlikely (military?).
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

The logical extension of this would be military and tribal.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
YiamCross
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by YiamCross »

I know I shouldn't laugh but it's hard not to. Especially the petulant claim at the end. And so it always is for the saints. A life of selfless service rewarded with betrayal by those considered friends and allies.

Elisabeth Nolson
18 June at 10:24 · 
Abducted by policy enforcers for leaving a court which sentenced the n'amè to 5.5 years for failing to attend while the video evidence proves otherwise now saying left half way through how could someone leave who wasn't there ??!! Wtf thanks to everyone in the commun t'y please serve à habeas corpus un qu'eens bench for woman known as munster emoven of you do not hear From me n'y 5 hrs

• Hayley Bonnell Minister Emoven I pray you are extracted very quickly xx
Hide or report this

Kevin Trueman Where are you now ? Are you ok ?

Philip Bush holy crap, this sounds terrible, are you in greece or UK?
Elisabeth Nolson Still waiting for a judge who wants to hold the can. Sat at polce station as the kakdikia prevents Any action tø be taken oh dear ! Article 11 law 693/1977
Elisabeth Nolson Ellada Greece
Gilly Brown Give it to them lisa ...xx

• Hayley Bonnell what is kakdikia?

• Tim Wilson "you shat on my rights" claim

Daniel Lyndon Have they let you out yet?

Roland Squeezer failure to understand equity jurisdiction will do that to you

Colin Worrall Same as melany shaw

Kev Cherry this sounds pretty dire

Colin Wright Hope your OK and they see sense!? X

• Anna Asteris For all of you friends and family of Liz that you are interested finding out what's happening I would like to inform you that They are holding her still in unlawfully and unfairly. We need to help her with all we can as a free human being can't be captured by an illegal company. In this case HELLENIC REPUBLIC S A . We need to unite our minds and power to break this illegal action against our dear

• Elisabeth Nolson They havé Taken THE Man. Was standing surety to aswell gréât to see all those u have helped helping to support the cause no one to even open the shop ... Five years for me started tuesdqy see you 2024

Hayley Bonnell OMG you are going to jail?

Elisabeth Nolson Been here ace Tuesday where are all of you ???

Hayley Bonnell OMG Im in the UK and ill with an ill Father, where are your people in Greece what are they doing? x

Elisabeth Nolson Slagging me off thanks to James Lové aka James Bradley

Hayley Bonnell OK how can I contact the 2700 people for you? via ULC Trust facebook page?

Elisabeth Nolson 10 qud each after saving you thousands ad giving you hundreds of thousands
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

I love it when they all turn on each other.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
longdog

Post by longdog »

Damned foreigners... Not coming over here enforcing their own laws in their own country!!!!

I've a good mind to write to Nigel!

I love it when these loons go abroad to further their criminality and get their arses handed to them on a plate.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Oh, if only Andy Devine was there to help her. :snicker:

:lol:

:haha: :haha: :haha:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

She is probably doing a runner with all the money she conned from people by pretending to get 5 years
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

letissier14 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:34 pm She is probably doing a runner with all the money she conned from people by pretending to get 5 years
That entered my mind. 5 1/2 years for skipping out of court seems a bit harsh. And there hasn't been any leadup to this sentence; it seems to me that being prosecuted for something serious enough to warrant 5 1/2 years should take a few days at least.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Any chance she "skipped out of court" just before she was given the 5 1/2 years?
My guess is some sort of financial fraud or irregularity which you can bet is a hot topic in Greece given the recent past.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

TheNewSaint wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:28 pm
That entered my mind. 5 1/2 years for skipping out of court seems a bit harsh. And there hasn't been any leadup to this sentence; it seems to me that being prosecuted for something serious enough to warrant 5 1/2 years should take a few days at least.
It's always hard to piece together the whole story with this one as I suspect so much goes on in their private space.

From what I can see I think she was "defending" someone and has somehow managed to run up fees/fines of +20k Euro which, according to her philosophy are not real, she ignored.

When she came to court they arrested her and put her in a police cell until the money is paid or failing that she will do 5 years.

I get a feeling that they may not be her own fines but she "bought" someone else's with her "trust" and the Greek courts have just accepted her as a guarantor. I hope that's the case because it makes the whole affair pants-wettingly hilarious to see how this trust scam can be so easily delt with by a real court.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

A while ago, a former Mark stated she took £15koff him and didn't settle any debt. He was furious.

Perhaps he struck back at her with a fraud allegation. The number just align, and that could explain the sentence?
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

How are people with foreign languages? It's all greek to me!

https://en-gb.facebook.com/groups/webuy ... 990355352/
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
daltontrumbno
Captain
Captain

Post by daltontrumbno »

letissier14 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:34 pm She is probably doing a runner with all the money she conned from people by pretending to get 5 years
What money, The most notable scammer of this kind in recent years was Peter of England and he only made around twenty grand. I doubt Olsen made even a fraction of the amount POE made.
Edit: just read an earlier post, I hadn't realised she has managed to scam a couple of people out of some serious money, I had assumed she was another POE scamming a few hundred people out of twenty or thirty quid.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

And yet her supporters seem to think people will donate to pay her fine.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:24 am How are people with foreign languages? It's all greek to me!

https://en-gb.facebook.com/groups/webuy ... 990355352/
Well at least we-can’t-buy-any-debt will offer her unlimited kindness (credits).

Pericles, Plato, Socrates, Aristotle and now, This idiot, well, maybe not.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

The extraction of real fiat currency is becoming a common thing now & idiots seem happy to part with their cash to these scammers, but fight their council tax & water bills.

In recent memory:

PoE of course
The GOODF site upgrade crowdfunding.
The CLC online shop
Expert in FA Steve McRae & his coats of arms at £1.5k & £5k. Consenus is he flogged enough to get a nice Volvo.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Taking a whack at it via Google Translate. Consider this translation very rough, but I think I have the gist of it:
HELLENIC DEMOCRACY
THE SAMOS COURT OF JUSTICE
CRIMINAL DEPARTMENT
Address
Phone Number

(something along the lines of "penalty payment plan")

Convicted: ELIZABETH WILLIAM NOLSON him (nee?) WILLIAM (Note: the root word "καταδικασ", which turns up a lot, means "convicted" or "condemned". It's pronounced "katadikas", which must be the "kakdikia" she's talking about.)

A.F.M. CONVICTED:
COURT: Aegean One-Day Effect Court (Samoy) I think this means "Court of First Instance" as per https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judiciary ... al_justice
DATE: April 15, 2019
Decision number 27
Calculation of converted prison sentence
Months: 66
Days: 1976
Conversion Rate: 5 € (5 Euros = 1 day prison sentence)
Initial amount of money (ref. 1560905001): 9 880 €
Improve the financial penalty ("Payments already made", I think) (ref. 1560905001): 0 €
Increment 110% (ref. 1560905001): 10 868 €
Court fees (ref. 1420301001): 200 €
"Duplicate End" (?) (ref. 1110489001): 418.96 €
OGA (?) 20% (ref. 1110403001): 83.79 €
Total Payment Amount 21 450.75 €

The convicted is required to pay the total amount TWENTY ONE THOUSAND FOUR HUNDRED FIFTY EUROS SEVENTY FIVE CENTS.
Samoy, 21-06-2019
The Secretary
Konstantinos Vogatses
So this is the bill. It says she was convicted in the Samoy Court of First Instance (I think) on April 15, but it doesn't tell us what she was convicted of. She wasn't fined 21,000, she was fined 9,880 and turned it into 21,450.75 or a 5 1/2 year prison sentence (at 5 Euros per day) by not paying it. Not only that, she doesn't mention being extradited, so she either stayed in Greece two months after conviction or was arrested on return. What an idiot.

ETA: From information earlier in the thread, we can further piece together what happened. The link https://www.e-synews.gr/wp/2019/02/25/a ... -symvasis/ appears to be an advertisement for Nolson's services. It says in part:
The Pause and Suspension / Contract Notice was sent on February 12, 2019 and was received by all on February 13, 2019, giving 7 days to cease and interrupt all the actions of Trust 's asset under the trade name "ARTEMIS SORRAS" fraud and the absence of a legally binding contract.
Artemis Sorras is quite a fraudster himself, having done the "I have old lost super-valuable bonds" bit on the entire nation of Greece:
In an age of post-truth politics, Greece’s Artemis Sorras is at the forefront of something else — a movement that disavows any connection to reality’s most basic underpinnings. In the last year, he has turned his claims about Greece’s lost bonds into the basis for an upstart political party called Assembly of Greeks. It is an omnium-gatherum for the strays on Greece’s swelling ideological fringe — anti-Semites, astrologists, conspiracy addicts, and neo-pagans who speak of Atlantis as if it’s just another Greek island.
Lord knows if Nolson is piggybacking off Sorras' scam, trying to be an anti-Sorras, or what. But it looks like whatever she sent in February got some attention, leading to a conviction in April and fines that are due now.
Last edited by TheNewSaint on Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
longdog

Post by longdog »

You could probably also read it as she was sentenced to jail but allowed to buy herself out of the actual detention.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
HardyW
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by HardyW »

I don't know any Greek, but the entry you have labelled 'Duplicate End' is listed as 2% and indeed the amount is 2% of the original including the 110% 'increment'. It could be some sort of surcharge for payment by bank transfer or something. And the fact it has 20% VAT ("OGA") added also suggests this is some sort of commercial charge rather than part of the official charges.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

I tip my bouzouki to TNS for an excellent effort deciphering the Greek document- thank you.