Facebook Group - We Buy Any Debt

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

AnOwlCalledSage
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Facebook Group - We Buy Any Debt

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Weird. I now have access back to all the Facebook lunatics without a Facebook account. I suspect a glitch, rather than a concerted effort to clean up permissions.

So, how has our prime generator of Greek gibberish been getting on? Still can't write in paragraphs it seems!
Elisabeth Nolson
11 February at 00:39

The step we are at now with this structure is The Restoration of Rights to the creditors. Here the people ( the creditors) are peacefully surrendering their "right of use" as a debt equity swap to become the creditors in writing of the banks. These corporations who would like to imply you are the debtors, really, they are the debtors now (always have been really) and as they are in debt to Kindness through their Kindness Accounts being overdrawn with the charges they have not settled, the real creditors you, have assigned the right of use to their trust to discharge part of the debts that the banks owe the people. This process makes you the creditors again. The trust ( your trust) grants you back the right of use of course, free of all liabilities and adjusts your status back to creditor... this is using the same process they would use to imply they can take your collateral in lieu of the so called debt.. well its not you with the debt now, is it? its them. For example ... Alpha Bank owe in excess of 800 million slave tokens. So those with mortgages and loans created through Alpha Bank can now use their right of use, valued at lets say 250,000 for one property. The holder of the right of use, you, assigns that to your trust in order to discharge 250k off Alphas debt to Kindness .. we send an updated invoice showing the credit that you have granted to Alpha .. making you the creditor and the trust stands surety. This is how they stole your rights in the first place by creating debt and then coming to steal your house for it, this way there is no debt and you get to keep possession. All debts are forgiven, like it was supposed to be.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
longdog

Post by longdog »

Either I've inhaled more of the fumes of the devil's lettuce tonight than I realised or that is world class bullshit.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Looks and sounds like something from an Abnormal Psych text on schizophrenia.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
longdog

Post by longdog »

notorial dissent wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:48 am Looks and sounds like something from an Abnormal Psych text on schizophrenia.
If what she was jailed for is any guide it that might be smoking too much of Satan's Spinach again. :mrgreen:

It has that whole inability to tell cause from effect vibe about it...

I'm really hungry and there's a pack of 24 Jaffa cakes on my desk... How did the Jaffa cakes know I was going to be hungry? Did the mysterious appearance of the Jaffa cakes make me hungry or did my hunger make the Jaffa cakes appear? And why are they so cold as if they have been in the fridge until thirty seconds ago? I'm really hungry... Hang on... There are some Jaffa cakes in the fridge... Oh look a pen!... I should invent the pen... I'd make a fortune... (and so on for the next three hours) :snicker:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?