Facebook Group - We Buy Any Debt

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

The Seventh String
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Facebook Group - We Buy Any Debt

Post by The Seventh String »

“It says on this fiver ‘I promise to pay the bearer on demand the sum of Five Pounds, signed by the Governor of the Bank of England’”. I now demand, Mr Carney, here in court, that you actually keep and stand by that promise!”

“Seems a bit pointless, but OK. Pass me the fiver please. Thank you, here’s another banknote to the value of Five Pounds Sterling in exchange for it. Or would you rather have pound coins?”

Victory!!!!!
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

We have long had the same sort of thing over here concerning "lawful money". Someone will write to the government, enclosing, say a $20 bill, and demand that the $20 be "redeemed in lawful money." Back, in the mail, soon arrives four $5 bills, or two $10 bills.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:We have long had the same sort of thing over here concerning "lawful money". Someone will write to the government, enclosing, say a $20 bill, and demand that the $20 be "redeemed in lawful money." Back, in the mail, soon arrives four $5 bills, or two $10 bills.
Adam Smith did exactly that in the mid-1960's and wrote the experience up in The Money Game. He took $19 to the Fed and asked for 19 silver dollars. He was sent to the Federal Assay located, at that time, near the Fulton Fish Market and was told Silver dollars no longer existed. Instead they measured him out slightly under 15 troy ounces of silver dust. It was $1.29 an ounce at that time.

As an aside when my wife and I went to New York a few years back we stayed at the Seaport Best Western (now apparently closed down) in the heart of the old fish market. A wonderful location. Quiet and right by the East River.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I remember when the US government announced the end of the silver guarantee for those possessing silver certificates. You could go to one of several locations, and get $1 worth of silver granules for each dollar in silver certificates. I wonder how many people then tried to sell the silver, and got less than $1 for the granules due to the spread in bid/ask prices and assay issues.

At the time, my father worked, as an X-ray technician, for the Veterans Administration; and one say, I saw one of the places where those granules came from. There was a machine which recovered silver from spent developing fluid; and Dad gave me one which was about half the size of a pencil eraser (I still have it).
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Success!!! 1!!!

Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Shes going for the big time, with a cool £190 BN lien against Barclays.
Elisabeth Nolson
14 May at 10:51
Right filing a massive lien against Barclays and Dentons in excess of 190 billion anyone with a property debt or loan from barclays needs to inbox me their title deed and address as a fixtures filing .. we can then use your property as security to this massive debt they have to us and you get your property back with the mortgage cancelled by offsetting the debt against the amount they say you are owed. i am in the middle of it now and you have 10 minutes to notify me x
I'm not quite sure what any of that means, but it probably sounds very clever to all the idiots on the FB page.Talking of which, idiot Darren thinks its a good idea, despite being on the verge of eviction.
Brown Darren Ooh I will be home tomorrow I will be able to read into this then but sounds like fun to me. Denton's have tried twice to evict me
Of course, in situations like this, history tells us its better to follow the woo rather than try to negotiate your way out of shit creek.

:beatinghorse:
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

we can then use your property as security to this massive debt they have to us
Slight snag, the banks already hold the deeds as security.

WTF is a 'fixtures filing'?

Surely any fool know that liens don't work in Britain?

I had thought that this daft group had died of sheer incompetence by now.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Brown Darren Ooh I will be home tomorrow I will be able to read into this then but sounds like fun to me. Denton's have tried twice to evict me
Oh well, next time they'll bring enough support to finish the job. Being intentionally homeless is fun too!
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I want to come to Britain and start my own bailiff firm. I'll hire ex LA cops who have had their larynx removed and weigh no less than 300 lbs, preferably bald and with a serious lack of concern for the evicts feelings. In the colonies, its usually a county sheriff who is responsible for evictions and they're real, armed police officers here, not private companies. In metro Detroit I've seen the Deputy show show up, and the former tenant along with all their possessions be on the curb in less than 30 minutes. We don't have many ''failed evictions'' here, especially (and sadly) in the kinds of places where people get evicted enough that most of the neighborhood has seen one. Its honestly sad and hard to watch, but seeing some of the knobs you have makes me want to cheer for the authorities.

Who else would love to see Chrissy Morris, say, or Tom Crawford be totally ignored by these guys, who are tossing their personal possessions out of the second story window into the street during a rainstorm? (this photo is from a real eviction in Miami FL)

Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

This is the guy I'd like to watch getting evicted American Style;

http://loweringthebar.net/2018/05/30-ye ... icted.html

He gives a great interview;

https://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2018/05/2 ... ntv-nr.cnn
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Some punter mug has tested Liz's scheme in court, and well, lets say it wasn't a huge success !!!1!!! He is also claiming she ripped him off to the tune of £15,000 and therefore is calling out her BS. She's not going quietly and has some, super duper, proof of a win. However, proof cant be posted because
...the rest i cant share as the case will be compromised...

and of course, it was Waynes fault anyway
Nothing works if you don't believe it
Elisabeth Nolson It worked while you believed it that's my point
Elisabeth Nolson It stopped working when you stopped believing it
So, well done Wayne! How would you rate your recent 'get out of debt free' experience?
I was in the trust, didnt see any evidence to back up claims and now i want out. Its that simple.

Warranty card??? u mean that piece of paper that u wanted us to get laminated and put our pic on 😂😂

i was in court to support a friend who felt he had no fucking support after going down this path Many warned me before

i have a copy of a message he put up that refers to his friend having 15k stolen by me (Liz)

I stood behind emoven with his £6k cash in poket so we could pay if contract was produced.

You put up a post weeks back telling everyone u would send them a PN to present at bank and then sent out a photo of a PN telling people to go and use it. Come on you know that wasnt going to work, so why even do it.
I get the impression he's not too happy?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Definitely a well satisfied customer recommendation. :snicker:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Liz is claiming a victory today. I suspect its either tobe, neelu or rekha who have signed up
When we all stand together we get results
Thankyou to all involved in restoring the rights to our property
By following the ULC trust process you will see it does work
We had a beneficiary who was having his house stolen like so many of you
We rebutted the claim with one of our own against UKAR ltd and became secured party to them as the creditor the beneficiary used his property as collateral to offset the debt UKAR ltd have with us and peacefully surrendered his property we knocked of 220 k off the massive debt UKAR have with us in a settlement deal the trust then sold the right if use to another beneficiary which means the claim on the house can't be continued any further for a previous debt slave name and the court can't kick out the new dweller because they have bought the rights of use the rights of use are then used to back a tenancy agreement and bang the true holder of the right of use the creditor is back in his property .. Anyone who tells you what I do doesn't work has not followed the steps for those that do finally ... They restore their rights .. There was supposed to be an eviction today .. The house is secured with ULC trust security doors and grills and te only being getting in their is the real owner .. Re align your debt slave status to creditor creator with some truth this service is brought to you by the Ministry of Remedy and the people's protection patrol a surety service ministered by ULC trust anyone want some you just let me know xxxxx jump around your free xx

but be warned:
For those that didn't they slag is off. Saying it doesn't work it doesn't for those that don't follow the steps admittedly we have done so many extra steps with this will full wanderer but we guided him home in the end fuck I'm so happy
longdog

Post by longdog »

I was never very good at algebra but I think the following equation explains everything.

Assuming Y is not 0

X-Y=X+Y

Therefore

+=-

Therefore

Mathematics is bunk.

QED
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

SteveUK wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:05 pm Liz is claiming a victory today. I suspect its either tobe, neelu or rekha who have signed up
I suspect it is none of them. Tobe's place was £180k, Rekha's various but never £220k or with UKAR, Neelu's isn't under immediate threat, isn't £220k and AFAIK again, isn't with UKAR.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

SteveUK wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:05 pm Liz is claiming a victory today. I suspect its either tobe, neelu or rekha who have signed up
.....in a settlement deal the trust then sold the right if use to another beneficiary which means the claim on the house can't be continued any further for a previous debt slave name and the court can't kick out the new dweller because they have bought the rights of use .....
She's very sure of what the courts can't now do. I wonder if they'll agree?
Rhetorical question, obviously they will ignore this bizarre prattle and complete the proceedings.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Amazing collection of utterly useless and pointless transactions. They are going to be SO confuzzed when all their hard work, scheming, and meticulous planning is flat out ignored and disregarded. Life is so frustrating when your fantasies turn out to be, well fantasies.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

In the USA, the lien attaches to the property and it doesn't matter whose name you try to put on a deed, or you register with our version of the Land Registry (here it's each county, and the rules vary by State), when the bank puts a lien on a property, anyone or entity who claims the property also assumes the obligation to the lien on that property.

The spanner in the works over here is that our county clerks (or recorder's or recorder's of deeds or whatever they are called in the various States) are not allowed for the most part to judge the validity of whatever gibberish documents they are given to record. They just stamp it as accepted. If SovCits file complete BS documents, it often goes unnoticed until the person who really owns a house tries to sell it or finance it or use it for collateral. They can get it all sorted out most of the time, but it can cost thousands of dollars to set right.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

If SovCits file complete BS documents, it often goes unnoticed until the person who really owns a house tries to sell it or finance it or use it for collateral. They can get it all sorted out most of the time, but it can cost thousands of dollars to set right.
This obvious abuse of process has been going on for many years now. I am surprised that some type of effective filter has not been instituted to prevent it. A rule that all property liens must be accompanied by a judgement that the debt is valid seems simple enough.
longdog

Post by longdog »

It's a bit of a shame the whole 'commercial lien' thing fizzled out so quickly in the UK. It was endlessly amusing watching the first letter, second letter, third letter, final letter, 'YOU HAVE BEEN LIENED BY TACIT ACQUIESCENCE!!!' shit followed by the inevitable 'I tried to file my lien at the courthouse and they told me to fuck off' conclusion.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?