Facebook Group - We Buy Any Debt

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Facebook Group - We Buy Any Debt

Post by notorial dissent »

longdog wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:42 am It's a bit of a shame the whole 'commercial lien' thing fizzled out so quickly in the UK. It was endlessly amusing watching the first letter, second letter, third letter, final letter, 'YOU HAVE BEEN LIENED BY TACIT ACQUIESCENCE!!!' shit followed by the inevitable 'I tried to file my lien at the courthouse and they told me to fuck off' conclusion.
Don't forget the roundly laughed at them part.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

longdog wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:42 am It's a bit of a shame the whole 'commercial lien' thing fizzled out so quickly in the UK. It was endlessly amusing watching the first letter, second letter, third letter, final letter, 'YOU HAVE BEEN LIENED BY TACIT ACQUIESCENCE!!!' shit followed by the inevitable 'I tried to file my lien at the courthouse and they told me to fuck off' conclusion.
Tacic consent is still going strong here. I'm writing up a couple of cases now. One is the Reverend Belanger going to court to sue the dreaded Judge Rooke (amongst others) for various crimes. Part of the Statement of Claim seems to be to enforce tacit agreements that the defendants made by not replying to the plaintiff's three letter scheme. Lot of backstory on that one that will take a while to write up.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by longdog »

Oh I'm quite sure the tacit acquiescence motif is in no danger of fading away. If you have legal 'theory' which has a 100% record of failure in court what better way to guarantee success than declaring victory before the court case even happens?

Yes I know the court case might happen anyway and the tacit acquiescence will be thrown out as fantasy but that's only because the courts are corrupt so VICTORY!!! anyway.

The Common Law Court is just another incarnation of the tacit acquiescence nonsense. Even if they do send out their own 'summonses' nobody with any sense is going to appear before their play court so VICTORY!!!!
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent

For the same reason the lien nonsense which has absolutely NO basis in English Law, or the Common Law for that matter, the tacit acceptance BS will survive and flourish to a degree, stupidity and intentional ignorance are marvelous fertilizers for this sort of thing, as in sovcit/fotl posturing, and destroying ones life with pretend liens and legal documents and rulings that. have no force or effect. Lots of unintended comedy, but still sad in a way.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Seventh String

Post by The Seventh String »

Sad indeed.

And sad that if the victims of the parasite peddlers of nonsense put as much effort into finding out what the relevant real, actual, enforceable law is and a bit about court/tribunal procedure as they do into “researching” the utter bollocks peddled by the conspiracy theorists they might actually, you know, win their case.

Or even if they still lost they might at least have stood a chance. The conspiracy nonsense just means they’re almost guaranteed to lose and lose in the worst way possible.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

It seems Liz has yet another 5 start Trustpilot on the way.
After perhaps 4 or 5 PM's and a couple of emails that have resulted in no practical response I have to conclude that despite telling a good story, this 'solution' isn't worth anything other than derision.
and of course the stock response:
And if derision is all you have off you trot too... none of you have any idea the effort and energy this takes and the amount of people in trouble you all think it's just you well get your problems outand times them x1200 for for an idea and then show me derision ..trot on
Liz is also emulating the CLC and trying to round up enforcers for her scam. She's actually placed a real advert to recruit "Warrant Officers for Ministry of Remedy Private Security" with a whopping salary of 500 Kindness Credits a month!!1!! Who wouldnt jump in?

But first, the job description:
Intelligent and peace making people required to uphold The Law and preserve our communities rights from illegal and unlawful theft of properties and rights by unlicensed criminals operating in the West Yorkshire and other areas.

Working with the Ministry of Remedy in Halifax West Yorkshire our Peoples Protection Patrol will be responsible for performing arrests upon parties breaking The Law. Full on going training will be provided. The renumeration package covers all outgoings every month and includes 500 £ a month (pocket money) own transport is essential and expenses will be reimbursed.
Legal and Lawful training is provided and a Warranty Card issued to those who meet the grade by sitting an exemplification exam. A typical day will include examining paperwork currently used by the criminals to steal peoples assets and preventing the use of unreasonable force or any act or deed that "causes harm" to another.

Because police forces have become a privatised corporation and no longer protect and serve our communities it is our obligation to fund and support and create a private peoples protection patrol to protect and serve while operating within The Law. This is Part of Universal Law CommunityTrust constitution and is to ensure the rights of our communities are upheld and not diminished. You will be working with the authority of our creditors and under "license" from those you represent and with full written authority, you will be fully covered under indemnity protection and you will be paid tax and duty free.

This position is available in communities throughout the UK with the HQ in Halifax. Training can be done on line or on site. Uniform included, as are "tools of the trade". Hours to suit family commitments 5 hours a day 4 days a week 9-2pm or 1-6pm some urgent hours may also be required to cover the service we provide and some house sitting may be required from time to time. Dog handlers most welcome. An SSCI is advantageous but not essential.

Fitting security doors and grills and doing security checks for our communities are the most common activity. Must be confident and articulate and be able to keep supremely calm while all others may loose their heads around you. If you think you fit the standard please visit the universal law community trust website for more information or call us at the helpline centre on 07562455389 for an informal chat. The Universal Community includes all race and religions and abilities and discriminates against no one

If anyone fancies it, you can apply here:

https://www.gumtree.com/jobs/job/139615 ... -security/

:beatinghorse:
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Comrade Sharik
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Comrade Sharik »

She's actually placed a real advert to recruit "Warrant Officers for Ministry of Remedy Private Security" with a whopping salary of 500 Kindness Credits a month!!1!!
Fairly certain that doesn't comply with UK minimum wage legislation.....
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

The renumeration package covers all outgoings every month
Even my regular £4000 Hookers and Blow weekend parties?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
notorial dissent

Sounds very much like our home grown Constirpational Marcias who made a lot of noise and tried to sound real important and powerful, right up until a handful of them got busted by real cops for trying to but some of their fellow idjits out of jail in NM with a pretend warrant. DIDN'T G0 WELL!! They lasted somewhere between six and nine months before they imploded.
BoomerSooner17

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

notorial dissent wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:47 pm Sounds very much like our home grown Constirpational Marcias who made a lot of noise and tried to sound real important and powerful, right up until a handful of them got busted by real cops for trying to but some of their fellow idjits out of jail in NM with a pretend warrant. DIDN'T G0 WELL!! They lasted somewhere between six and nine months before they imploded.
Of course, they only got busted when they showed up, carrying real guns, at a real jail while impersonating fake peace officers. That part might be a bit more difficult for their British cousins to pull off.
"Never in the field of human conflict, was so much owed (but not paid), by so few, to so many." - Sir Winston Churchill
notorial dissent

BoomerSooner17 wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:45 pm
notorial dissent wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:47 pm Sounds very much like our home grown Constirpational Marcias who made a lot of noise and tried to sound real important and powerful, right up until a handful of them got busted by real cops for trying to but some of their fellow idjits out of jail in NM with a pretend warrant. DIDN'T G0 WELL!! They lasted somewhere between six and nine months before they imploded.
Of course, they only got busted when they showed up, carrying real guns, at a real jail while impersonating fake peace officers. That part might be a bit more difficult for their British cousins to pull off.
True, but NEVER underestimate the ability of really stupid people to do really stupid things.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

SteveUK wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:10 am She's actually placed a real advert to recruit "Warrant Officers for Ministry of Remedy Private Security" with a whopping salary of 500 Kindness Credits a month!!1!! Who wouldnt jump in?
Well, I'd need to know the exchange rate. The only one i can find on their website is 1 kindness credit=8 slave tokens, which doesn't clarify anything.
notorial dissent

Well, you can't say the worker isn't worthy of their hire, at that rate.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

I'd like to see those uniforms.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
notorial dissent

grixit wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:55 am I'd like to see those uniforms.
Maybe the Keystone Kops UK style?
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

"Warrant Assistants for National Constables of English Remedy and Security" or WANCERS sounds good to me.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:36 am
"Warrant Assistants for National Constables of English Remedy and Security" or WANCERS sounds good to me.
you could spell constables with a 'k' there. :D
spelling it properly makes it sound like dancer
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

A brief update this morning from Liz Nolson, in almost fluent gibberish.

As we have been unable to process your kindness credit claims for last year due to the banks not honouring the promissory notes backed by secured parties and the fact the courts are the banks the last step is to lay a claim against us in the equity court of queens bench where master mcloud is hearing our first case where we will be bringing in the crown corproation as witnesses and the banks to the fact they failed in their obligation of performance of adhering to their own legislation and breached their own statutes which equity does not consider .. The Ministry of Remedy is here it exists just apply yourselves .. We the ULC trust said we would hold the liabilities and discharge them the corproations failure to perform has caused you losses and also our trust twice the face value if you read the ulc site .. When men of mischief are destroyed the trap will be their own x
And here's the website she mentions, which is nothing more than a re-hash of Wikipedia articles defining equitable maxims.

https://member.suewrongdoers.com/resear ... ty-maxims/

At the bank I work at we've had one person so far try to pay off their mortgage with a WeBuyAnyDebt prom note, but I don't think this has taken off in the way WeRe Bank did when it launched. PoE was smart, those chequebooks really fooled the punters at the start. But if WeBuyAnyDebt does go to court (which I doubt, as it'll involve payment of actual, you know, fees as there is no fee exemption for a 'corporate entity'), then I'd love to be a fly on the wall of that particular Master's Chambers. What I suspect is that there's a possession hearing brought by a lender where the borrower's tried the Kindness Credits route and our friend Liz will be turning up to explain why her worthless bit of paper has discharged the mortgage.
Baron Jeff.
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by Baron Jeff. »

I guess she missed the point about Equity following the law, or not allowing a statute to be used as an instrument of fraud...
:shrug:
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Is she trying to say she hasn't had one single success (!! 1!!)?
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????