Facebook Group - We Buy Any Debt

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

JimUk1
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Facebook Group - We Buy Any Debt

Post by JimUk1 »

After reading that I can definitely see Liz been invited to the world economics forum, as the entertainment.

Tell me more about how people are suppose to feed themselves on kindness please, Liz.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

For god sake Jim, it's all perfectly clear, have you not read the instructions? :mrgreen:
This is how it works ..see steps to freedom file : on www.kindnesscredits.wixsite.com/wbad and then go to services the drop down bar will show contact click that then add the information and press assign my consent button this then produces the Assignment of Consent we require to grant the authority to act,
you then put all bills and liabilities and accounts into the name EMOVEN and it becomes your legal entity rpresenting those accounts instead of you being supposed to be a legal entity instead of a live being ... or you can :

Write an email stating : I hereby assign the consent and grant authority to act to EMOVEN of ULC TRUST in regard to the following account
Capitalised name
Account number
Amount
Date of last contact
Copy of last contact letter demand
Name of agent attempting to extort from you and print autograph as Deed in Deed and date
Send this by email to kindnesscredits@gmail.com
and that is you you have then transferred the liability of the account and the trust stands surety see mercantile law amendment 5..
The trust pays you as it buys the liability just like the bank would sell it to a debt recovery company once its been sold the contract with you and creditor is settled you use the cheque i give you in ome of two ways either send to creditor or you can lay claim on my estate and get paid. All paperwork is provided all you do is transfer the liability to me and you keep the benefit. which is how trust law worked until the corporations stole our trust.
Elisabeth Nolson
10:56
Elisabeth Nolson
all further correspondence regarding the matter is directed to us its our position as surety that holds the liability. You can even lien yourself here to make sure no one else gets a chance to claim before you on your estate. its using the discharge of debt as its created to be used instead of coreupted and made into a tool for abuse and trespass x
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

SteveUK wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:36 am For god sake Jim, it's all perfectly clear, have you not read the instructions? :mrgreen:
This is how it works ..see steps to freedom file : on www.kindnesscredits.wixsite.com/wbad and then go to services the drop down bar will show contact click that then add the information and press assign my consent button this then produces the Assignment of Consent we require to grant the authority to act,
you then put all bills and liabilities and accounts into the name EMOVEN and it becomes your legal entity rpresenting those accounts instead of you being supposed to be a legal entity instead of a live being ... or you can :

Write an email stating : I hereby assign the consent and grant authority to act to EMOVEN of ULC TRUST in regard to the following account
Capitalised name
Account number
Amount
Date of last contact
Copy of last contact letter demand
Name of agent attempting to extort from you and print autograph as Deed in Deed and date
Send this by email to kindnesscredits@gmail.com
and that is you you have then transferred the liability of the account and the trust stands surety see mercantile law amendment 5..
The trust pays you as it buys the liability just like the bank would sell it to a debt recovery company once its been sold the contract with you and creditor is settled you use the cheque i give you in ome of two ways either send to creditor or you can lay claim on my estate and get paid. All paperwork is provided all you do is transfer the liability to me and you keep the benefit. which is how trust law worked until the corporations stole our trust.
Elisabeth Nolson
10:56
Elisabeth Nolson
all further correspondence regarding the matter is directed to us its our position as surety that holds the liability. You can even lien yourself here to make sure no one else gets a chance to claim before you on your estate. its using the discharge of debt as its created to be used instead of coreupted and made into a tool for abuse and trespass x

Still non the wiser even after reading the very complicated Kindness to Slave tokens conversion explanations-
. For example we have one account that is £78,000 in arrears a CEO of an Electricity Corp.
The Kindness credit exchange rate is 1:8
1 Kindness credit to 8 slave tokens ( all Rothschild currency)
So you first divide the amount of slave tokens by 8
That gives you how many Kindness Credits is payable
(You need less Kindness than you do slave tokens )
So 78 k divided by 8
7.5k KC
20% of the amount goes to you we add this to their costs and charges
in this instance
So in total he owes 93,600 slave tokens
Divide by 8
11,700 KC
Gives us how many hours he needs to contribute.
He can settle up to 80 % of the account with slave tokens which you fill out the details of on :
SETTLEMENT SCHEDULE AGREEMENT
he has to contribute a minimum of 20% of the outstanding amount via his energy invested into the community.
2340 hours
468 weeks at 5 hours a week over 9 years.
Less your 30%
The debtor can elect how they wish to make their contribution to the community and a Contribution to My Community document is completed and agreed to.
Should the debtor default an commercial lien is placed upon their UCC credit file by the trust and all accounts assets and securities are passed to us. As secured party.
Under Mercantile Law amendment section 5
Nope still don’t see how you’re suppose to get anyone to produce or manufacture anything when they can just cash in hard currency and expect robots and androids to cater for our every need :shrug:
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Just shout 'fraud' until you're blue in the face, and all will be fine. Worked for Neelu :mrgreen:
longdog

Post by longdog »

So if you owe £10,000 then something, something kindness credits something, something and they owe you £10,000.

Is that a fair summary?
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Yes.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Elisabeth Nolson: We are waiting a date we sent in our acceptance of liability
As I thought, it looks as if WeBuyAnyDebt is defending a claim rather than bringing it.
The Seventh String

Post by The Seventh String »

SteveUK wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:32 am Is she trying to say she hasn't had one single success (!! 1!!)?
Yep.

Though had she used your much shorter but equally accurate wording her followers might have understood it, begun to doubt the wisdom of listening to her and instead obtained better advice from, say, the first passing squirrel they met in the street.

Though seeing how determined some people are to be fooled I wouldn’t bet on it.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

mufc1959 wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:58 pm
As I thought, it looks as if WeBuyAnyDebt is defending a claim rather than bringing it.
Or perhaps attempting to defend a claim, e.g. where a debtor has purported to transfer their liability to WeMugAnyFool. If so they won't get far, no creditor or court will allow the debtor to be substituted like that.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Hercule Parrot wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:36 pm
mufc1959 wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:58 pm
Or perhaps attempting to defend a claim, e.g. where a debtor has purported to transfer their liability to WeMugAnyFool. If so they won't get far, no creditor or court will allow the debtor to be substituted like that.
Only if “we buy any debt” decides to pay the debt?

And the chances of that happening are the sum of the square root of 0.
longdog

Post by longdog »

You have to wonder about the intelligence of somebody who believes they can sell / give a liability to somebody else and bind the creditor to accepting the 'receiver' of the debt as being liable.

Clearly none of them ever do any sort of thought experiment where the situation is reversed and they are the one owed money.

"Yes sir, you did indeed deposit your life savings with us but I'm afraid we sold the liability to repay you to some idiots on Facebook so you'll have to take it up with them!"
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

JimUk1 wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:28 pm
mufc1959 wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:58 pm As I thought, it looks as if WeBuyAnyDebt is defending a claim rather than bringing it.
Your cynicism is unwarranted. They will certainly offer full payment, in kindness credits.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Hercule Parrot wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:52 pm
Your cynicism is unwarranted. They will certainly offer full payment, in kindness credits.
Nah, Re at the very least.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Hercule Parrot wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:52 pm
That depends if the creditor takes free hugs and compliments I suppose?
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

This isn't as far fetched as it sounds. I sold out of my lease on a car early a few years back. I had to fill out a lot of forms for Ford Credit, the buyer had to apply just as if they were leasing it from a dealer and I got a ''Transfer of Account'' from them and shipped the car off halfway across the country.

So it does happen, just not the way they think it does.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Gregg wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:44 pm
So it does happen, just not the way they think it does.
But not in the UK. There's no provision for this in our consumer credit laws. It's possible in commercial banking for a company to assign a debt to another related company under a financial restructuring, but it doesn't work like that for personal debt in the UK.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

It's all going ahead full steam overy in Greece which looks set to be the first country to abandon slave tokens in favour of Kindness Credits. The revolution has begun!

If only I could read Greek though tbh I'm not getting a sense that this is as much the Greek equivalent of the FT reporting a future for the economy as the Greek National Enquirer with a "London bus found on the moon" kind of story.

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1 ... ef=m_notif

https://www.e-synews.gr/wp/2019/02/25/a ... bmT3L4l3FI
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Success!!! 1!!

YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

You can't beat Lisa of the family Nolson for entertainment value though it looks like the Kindness circus has hit a bump in Greece. Sounds like there's much to be found if you're near this Greek court (nil points for Clear English):-

Update on fiasco named grrek civil code ; under CCP you can only appeal after a sentence is made in the first instance court but as the agents of the first instance court have been counterclaimed for murder in the third degree through presumption and false claim of course they cannot hear a case against themselves so they have jumped that stage of the first right (we know first reitch is same as third reitch) and decided to follow an appeal process for a case that never happened nor could it as it has no valid contracting parties as defendants so now a "judge" from the appeal court sirous will preside also employed by the same private corporation being charged with causing the death of a woman who repreents all souls persecuted for profit by state monopolies upheld by mindless minions indoctrinated by dogma written by those who stole this countries heritage and wealth the same as every other through religion written by nihillists. Supported by fiction and fear of the truth, ego and indebted minds .. Destroyed by facts and love for one another .. You cant corrupt those who can not be bought by slave tokens .. Monday 10am Samos court house currently occupied by agents of an ashkenazi regime who are mostly oblivious of facts .. See you there ..Themis
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

YiamCross wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:45 pm You can't beat Lisa of the family Nolson for entertainment value though it looks like the Kindness circus has hit a bump in Greece. Sounds like there's much to be found if you're near this Greek court (nil points for Clear English):-
It's all Greek to me....
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95