Sovcit Glossary - translating the nonsense

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

AndyPandy
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Sovcit Glossary - translating the nonsense

Post by AndyPandy »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:The Queen: Criminal/paedophile.
Judge: Criminal/paedophile.
Barrister: Criminal/paedophile.
Solicitor: Criminal/paedophile.
Policeman/woman (all ranks): Criminal/paedophile.
MP: Criminal/paedophile.
PM: Criminal/paedophile.
Councillor: Criminal/paedophile.
Paedophile: Anyone who disagrees with a sov/footle
I thought they were all lizards ??
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Misprision of Treason - no idea, but sounds good.

Admiralty Law - law of sea brought into dry DOCK, along with a BERTH Certificate.

That Law where if missing at sea for 7 years you're presumed dead.....

Seizure of a building - not sure of the exact point, but again sounds effective.

UCC - Universal Commercial Code, not to be mistaken for Uniform Commercial Code.

Moot - meeting

Great Moot - meeting

Commit treason - DWP sanction.

Justinian - no idea.

Halbury's Law - encyclopaedia of law terms AKA Holy Grail

Unlawful vs illegal - breach of common law vs breach of (non) statute law

John of the family Idiot.

Mortgage - death pledge

Private Hearing, when confidential, financial aspects are being heard, must be avoided at all costs and a hearing in Public MUST be held.

Mothers - they who must be obeyed.

Chief Justice Rooke - The Antichrist
The Seventh String

Post by The Seventh String »

Legal maxim - a few words cherry-picked from a long outdated book about law and used entirely out of the original context chosen to superficially appear to support what the Freeman says or make the Freeman guru appear learned and profound to their audience. Has triple magic woo effect if uttered in badly pronounced Latin or underlined in purple ink. Woo-power doubled if it has absolutely nothing to do with the matter at hand.

Doubled in woo quotient again if used in a jurisdiction the law in question never had any effect in.

An especially commanding and powerful incantation might be quoting bits of Latin from a 19th century commentary on a since overturned interpretation of the US Constitution as a “defence” against paying parking fines in an English court. Despite packing massive magical power this strategy generally fails 100% of the time. While such nonsense may confuse the court for a while and raise cheers from the FMOTLs in the public gallery, persisting in confusing judges with irrelevant bluster rarely ends well.
The Seventh String

Straw man - further definition.

A term used by philosphers to describe the logical error where someone intentionally misrepresents what their debating opponent is arguing by presenting it in a weaker form, then arguing against that weaker form rather than the tougher to rebut position their opponent actually holds.

Perhaps ironically, the straw man logical fallacy is frequently resorted to by FMOTL when cornered in a debate.
The Seventh String

The oath to God to maintain God’s laws to serve and protect God’s children sworn by all civil and public servants, police, judges etc. on appointment to their post. - A figment of a very fertile and over-worked imagination.

There is no such oath sworn by local government officers, civil servants, judges, police officers or anyone else. Nor is belief in any particular God or any God at all a requirement for any such posts or positions. Certain professions and public positions - for example MPs, Privy Councillors and members of the armed forces - are required to take an oath on appointment but not that one. Or anything remotely like it.
The Seventh String

Arresting the Judge - see “contempt of court”.

Contempt of Court - an offence whereby a person is found to be treating the courts, and therefore the state, with contempt. Examples might include talking over or disrespecting the judge, breaking the rules by taking videos of proceedings or “arresting” the judge who is hearing your case.

Penalties can range from being thrown out of the court or being sent down to the cells for long enough for the offender to calm down and make an apology that’s abject enough to persuade the judge to let them out again, up to substantial fines and two years imprisonment.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Burnaby49 wrote:Betty - Causing collateral damage. Example 'We had to do a Betty to get the job done."
Speaking of Betty maybe she's been found. In Canada!

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/new-bruns ... -1.4300706
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Betty was an animal crisis actor.
If you don't believe me go and check it out for yourself.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

The Seventh String wrote:There is no such oath sworn by local government officers, civil servants, judges, police officers or anyone else. Nor is belief in any particular God or any God at all a requirement for any such posts or positions. Certain professions and public positions - for example MPs, Privy Councillors and members of the armed forces - are required to take an oath on appointment but not that one. Or anything remotely like it.
I would suggest that most oaths that are taken in the UK are to the Crown or monarch or to their representative e.g. Lord Lieutenant.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Interest Only Mortgage SovCit - Mortgage where I pay (some of) the interest, then get a free house at the end without repaying the capital.

Endowment Mortgage SovCit - Mortgage where I pay (some of) the interest, don't pay the endowment premiums, then get a free house at the end without repaying the capital.
pgk70
Swabby
Swabby

Post by pgk70 »

Freedom of information request: opportunity to ask leading questions of governmental type organisations in the hope of saying the correct magic words to enable an opt out of contributing to society whilst getting all the benefits for free. See also "WTF response"

WTF Response: response given by to Freedom of information requests confirming that the SovCit viewpoint is true, but the right magic incantation hasn't been uttered yet.

Parliamentary supremacy: never heard of it
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Money: An item which sovs/footles claim does not actually exist yet at the same time they will go to extreme lengths (jail time included) in order to prevent themselves from having to part with this "non-existent" item.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Blood sweat and tears money ... ... My money. (beloved of Neelu who seems to have coined the phrase (with apologies to Sir W S Churchill)

Counterfiet money .... ...... All other money .... (Neelu again)
longdog

Post by longdog »

God: 1) A supernatural force responsible for providing all utilities free of charge*. 2) A supernatural force responsible for the creation of all laws I'm willing to obey but ONLY those I'm willing to obey. 3) A supernatural force to who all are obliged to 'swear an oath to uphold his laws and protect his children' on pain of multi-million pound liens and/or treason charges.

* Unilities include water, electric, gas, satellite TV, phone, mobile phone, broadband internet etc.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
doublelong
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by doublelong »

Burnaby49 wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:Betty - Causing collateral damage. Example 'We had to do a Betty to get the job done."
Speaking of Betty maybe she's been found. In Canada!

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/new-bruns ... -1.4300706
No Betty was a false flag Employed by UKAR :D
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

worthless fiat money - the only form of money accepted by Fmotl gurus

statute - law to be ignored completely. Forever. No exceptions.

Bills of Exchange Act - oh, except this one

Statute of Marlborough - and errrr that one too

Cestui que vie Act - now you're taking the piss
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

fee schedule - something never collected

I don't consent - form of words necessary before a US police officer will smash your car windows.

remedy - corruption of the word comedy
pgk70
Swabby
Swabby

Post by pgk70 »

a4v: Accept for value, way of paying off all manner of things from a secret bank account. Payees are obliged to accept. Kept secret from everyone including those obliged to accept, so functionally useless.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Flat Earthers - who think the world is flat.

Troofers - those that have woken up who aren't sheeple.

False Flag - anything bad that happens can be dismissed.

Chem Trails - the PTB are poisoning us using planes criss crossing the sky, to control us all - the PTB take an anti dote whilst the rest of us are in the matrix.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

doublelong wrote:vulnerable household .. I have a 4 year old and my gran is 70
Judging by the latest Neelu Berry material, the definition has now been broadened to include anyone who doesn't want to pay their debts.