Who is the nuttiest confection in the UK?

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Who is the nuttiest confection in the UK?

Poll ended at Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:28 pm

Tom Crawford and the entire household
12%
Neelu Berrie
69%
Wreka Patel
8%
Robert "Crab Bait" White
No votes
Chrissy Morris
4%
Other (please explain in comments)
8%

Total votes: 26

rumpelstilzchen
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Who is the nuttiest confection in the UK?

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

In my opinion the likes of Neelu are not the nuttiest. I think it would be fair to say that Neelu has issues and that maybe she has no control over the way her brain interprets the footle garbage. The nuttiest for me are those individuals who still fall for this bullshit when, in reality, they are capable of recognising it is bullshit. Crawford was convinced he had lost his case until Colon and Ebert told him otherwise. That, to me, is outright nuttery. Neelu can be forgiven, she can't help it. The Crawfords should know better but still they fall for it. Poking fun at Neelu is uncomfortable for me. Poking fun at the Crawfords is essential.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

It's a difficult one this. I believe Neelu is genuinely mentally ill and in many ways it's as unfair to poke fun at her as it is to laugh at a one legged person because they keep falling over. Trouble is, she does cause a lot of trouble for herself and many around her but I have no idea what could be done about it.

Tom Crawford I'm not sure about, can't make up my mind if he's mentally deficient and manipulated by the likes of Colon for their own ends or he's as calculating as they are. One thing is for sure though, his children should be ashamed of the way they enable his actions whatever is at the root of them.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Sorry to bump the thread, but it just occurred to me. There’s one who makes Neelu look positively sane.

Hayley Bonnel. She truly thinks she’s married to Jesus and that he’s here to save you all (from CT for some reason).

I think she is totally off the bonkers scale.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????