Mark Quaile Loses His Farm - Goes Full Freeman

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

houseoflard
Swabby
Swabby

Post by houseoflard »

May I present Mark of the Family Quaile, a former paratrooper with possibly one too many drops on the head.

Background concerns his tenancy of a farmhouse with some land attached. He holds under an Assured Shorthold Tenancy which can be terminated in 2 months under the S.21 procedure. The land is being redeveloped and notice to end the tenancy was served. Some pipework had to be laid and Mark refused to allow access. That much is clear from a 2016 newspaper report:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater

Following the eviction order, Mark and family refused to leave and were taken to court. Mark then went full-blown Freeman and dragged the process out for some months. The most recent court appearance is summarised in Mark's own words:

For the attention of the Court Manager/District Judge Bull
Coventry County Court
Much Park Street
Coventry
CV1 2SN
Dear Sir/Madam,
C00NU351

Simon Bull acting as District Judge Bull’s corruption was witnessed by three live witnesses. District Judge Bull’s unlawful Approved Judgment is void, it is a nullity. No jurisdiction, no contract, no case.

When District Judge Bulls jurisdiction was challenged, District Judge Bull failed to prove jurisdiction. The unlawful hearing cannot be finalised until the question of jurisdiction is established.

Please find attached, District Judge Bull’s unlawful Offer which has been refused, due to lack of jurisdiction and District Judge Bull falsifying evidence.

District Judge Bull has no authority. What system of law is District Judge Bull operating from? Is District Judge Bull implying by his actions that we are your slaves?

Why has District Judge Bull failed to sign his Approved Judgment? District Judge Bull is a liar. We have three witnesses and tape recordings to prove District Judge Bull has lied.

We motion the court to answer the question of jurisdiction as set out in our letter sent by Special Delivery, dated 6 September 2017, for the attention of District Judge Bull. A copy is attached. Until the question of jurisdiction is established, nothing can be finalised.

The live witnesses saw District Judge Bull stand up, bow to the Court and leave the Court toom. District Judge Bull abandoned ship. We stated “Man overboard. The judge has abandoned the court room. The court has been abandoned for and on the record. We now claim sovereign as highest ruling authority. We discharge the case between mark and liza. Case dismissed”. Please read below:-

1. On 13 September 2017 at 14.10pm we were shown to the Court room and stood in the doorway to the Court. We stated “Sir, we have entered this vessel under common law jurisdiction with all of our God inalienable rights in tact whilst not entering into any contract, revealed or unrevealed. Do we have an accord? District Judge Bull answered “No”.

2. We did not enter the Court room and stated, “It is our lawful right to establish jurisdiction”. Once jurisdiction is challenged, it must be proven. District Judge Bull answered, “You have no lawful rights”.

3. We asked District Judge Bull for the proof by way of the transcript of the hearing on 28 April 2017 at 10am in District Judge Bull Chambers, “closed door justice”. District Judge Bull failed to provide the transcript which proves that he lied in his draft Judgment of 31 May 2017 in which he stated that he had 200 shares in AVIVA. In his draft Judgment, he stated that he told us he has £200,000 worth of shares in AVIVA. District Judge Bull has an imputed bias interest in the Claimants case and has protected their interest throughout the case and struck out our Counterclaim and redrafted Counterclaim.

4. District Judge Bull stated, “come in mark and liza and sit down, that is all you have to do”. We stated that we would not enter his Admiralty Court. District Judge Bull continued to try to persuade us to enter his jurisdiction. We again stated that we would not enter his court room and we did not recognise his jurisdiction. District Judge Bull instructed the Court Clerk to close the door to the court room on us, and stated that he would continue with the case. We stated that he had no lawful right to close the door. District Judge Bull shouted at me and I answered, “don’t you shout at me”. We stated, “you have no dominion over us, we are all equal in law”

5. District Judge Bull stated that unless we stopped this nonsense right away, he would have to go to the next level. We asked what that was. District Judge Bull stated, “I will have you for contempt of court”. We stated, “Sir, is that civil or criminal contempt?”

6. District Judge Bull stood up, bowed and left the court room without speaking.

7. We stated, “Man overboard, the Judge has abandoned ship”. “The Court has been abandoned, for and on the record. We now claim sovereign as highest ruling authority. We discharge the case against mark and liza. The case is dismissed.

8. At this point we left the entrance to the court room with our three live witnesses after recording the corruption by District Judge Bull and went and sat outside the court room.

9. District Judge Bull stated in his Judgment of 14 July 2017 that “AND UPON the Court hearing from Counsel for the Claimants and the Defendants attending court in person but declining to come through the court doors and leaving the building during a short adjournment offered to them for them to consider their position and the court thereafter proceeding in their absence.

10. District Judge Bull is a liar and cannot proceed once jurisdiction has been challenged. The court cannot proceed when it clearly appears that the court lacks jurisdiction, the court has no authority to reach merits after the case has been dismissed. As jurisdiction doesn’t exist, District Judge Bull cannot justify judgment. A judgment rendered by a court without personal jurisdiction over the defendant is void. It is a nullity. A court cannot confer jurisdiction where none existed and cannot make a void proceeding valid. The court must prove on the record, all jurisdiction facts related to the jurisdiction asserted. Once jurisdiction is challenged (which it was prior to the hearing on 13 September 2017) jurisdiction cannot be assumed, it must be proved to exist. The court must prove jurisdiction. A universal principle as old as the law is that a proceeding of a court without jurisdiction are a nullity and its judgment therein without effect on person or property. Jurisdiction is fundamental and a judgment rendered by a court that does not have jurisdiction to hear is void. A court has no jurisdiction to determine its own jurisdiction.

11. District Judge Bull failed to sign in wet ink his Approved Judgment. The Approved Judgment is void. It is a nullity.
We will not be tricked by the legal system, by using our called name as a trick by association with apparently-identical legal NAME.

We do not consent and are not in agreement (in writing) or implicitly (by our actions), or a trick (essentially a fraudulent inducement to contract).

We were denied our application on 26 April 2017 for an Article 6: Right to a Fair Trial by Simon Bull acting as District Judge Bull who states that he did not know what we wanted. We have the lawful right to face our accusers in a Court of Law, a Court of Record, heard by a jury with Common Law Jurisdiction.

Yours faithfully,
mark and liza

Having now apparently accepted his fate, Mark wants £10k to buy a static caravan:

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding ... ailequacks

There's also a couple of YouTube vids on his FB page, which I haven't watched.

https://www.facebook.com/mark.quaile.7
Footloose52
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Footloose52 »

Interesting - seems that there have been legitimate times for Mark Quaile too - https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/comp ... 5/officers

Mind you he really does seem to have an axe to grind these days, a general hatred for large business seems to come thorugh very strongly.

It seems that there is some involvement with a property company (Urban and Civic), the investment arm of an insurer (Aviva Investors) and, no less, the government in the redevelopment of the former RadioStation Rugby site. U&C and AI are joint owners of the site.

The site itself is of some signifcant history over the years but is now redundant and being redeveloped as brownfield land it seems.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

houseoflard wrote:There's also a couple of YouTube vids on his FB page, which I haven't watched.

https://www.facebook.com/mark.quaile.7
You haven't missed much, it's a sad and confusing tale, presented in a baffling ramble to camera. Mr Quaile appears to be ill-equipped to deal with civilian life. Upon retiring from the armed forces he came up with some grand idea of starting a charity for veterans (as if there wasn't ample provision from established national charities). This doesn't seem to have gone beyond registering the domain operationrecovery.co.uk.

As far as I can tell Quail & his meek missus obtained a tenancy for a dilapidated farmhouse, which they intended to refurbish as their family home and headquarters. I assume they didn't take professional advice, because they were later surprised to discover that this was a dodgy sub-letting arrangement and they didn't actually have any rights of occupancy. The land and buildings were already owned by a group of property developers (mentioned by footloose in the post above) who had substantial plans for the site (http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/news/l ... w-11651151).

Quaile and his partner wanted the property developers to recognise them as legitimate tenants and carry out extensive refurbishments to the farmhouse so they could continue to live there. The property developers initially entertained this possibility, but negotiations ran onto the rocks. Quaile wanted the developers to recognise and honour various promises which he believed he had been given by others during the dodgy sub-letting period. Unfortunately he overplayed his hand, and the developers decided it was more trouble than it was worth.

And so we arrive in the courts. Quaile believed that along the way he had established some kind of enforceable tenancy which the developers were obliged to recognise. The developers believed he had no such thing, and could therefore be turfed off the site. Quaile abandoned professional representation and pursued a template FMOTL approach, with predictable results.

It's a sad situation. Quaile doesn't seem to be a dishonest sort of chap, just not very bright. The third youtube video descends into a baffling ramble about promises which were supposedly made and broken by a confusing swarm of lawyers and agents, accusations of corruption and freemasonry, shadowy censorship of local media, fraud and broken cookers. The local MP is bent because he won't help, the judge is bent because he ruled against them, etc.

Quaile can't get his head round the possibility that he has sunk his family's life savings into a wild goose chase. He is in frantic denial, and his mousy missus is loyally trotting alongside. It is painful to watch him blundering around, failing to understand his situation. The third youtube video includes a 20 minute complaint because he wasn't allowed to claim against the developer's insurance. He seems to believe that if he makes a list of grievances and losses, they should just send him a cheque.

I'm going to have to stop, it's going on for hours without any coherent narrative or structure.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Reading the comments on her last FB post, someone has linked this man to her case.

Be prepared! He seems to falling for the freeman Woo at warp speed! His page is a whole lot of sovereign citizen nonsense in just 48hours!

https://m.facebook.com/mark.quaile.7
Footloose52

Post by Footloose52 »

Ah, he appeared on here about a month ago: viewtopic.php?f=52&t=10855&p=253965&hil ... le#p253965
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Footloose52 wrote:Ah, he appeared on here about a month ago: viewtopic.php?f=52&t=10855&p=253965&hil ... le#p253965

Ah, well there is the background story!

It appears he has being evicted last week and has hit full metal freetard on Friday!

Some rather interesting videos on his FB.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Sounds exactly like someone Princess Rekha would turn to for advice.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Rekha Patel loses her house

Post by notorial dissent »

He does seem to have experience being evicted and being a full on prat as well as what we'd call a sovcit. He'll do wonders for her. :sarcasmon:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

JimUk1 wrote: He seems to falling for the freeman Woo at warp speed!
He's gone Plaid!
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

I've moved the various Mark Quaile posts to his own topic. He might warrant it eventually and he was confusingly split between two topics.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Hercule Parrot

Re: Rekha Patel loses her house

Post by Hercule Parrot »

notorial dissent wrote:He does seem to have experience being evicted and being a full on prat as well as what we'd call a sovcit. He'll do wonders for her. :sarcasmon:
I don't think Mark Quails is a natural ally of the Sovcit mob. More a naive and desperate man grasping at straws.
notorial dissent

Re: Mark Quaile Loses His Farm - Goes Full Freeman

He's learning quickly though and getting further down the rabbit hole, and I'm guessing he had the opportunity to do something positive and didn't, which again is another hallmark.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

So I had a whim to check on Mark Quaile's situation. Not very encouraging, I'm afraid -

On Facebook he complains that someone has written to him unkindly, raising questions about the funding of his country house lifestyle with horses & range-rover etc, and the lack of activity from his supposed charity Operation Recovery. Then an ambiguous comment "My family has gone and are still going through a very bad time at the moment", followed by a couple of bizarre remarks about taking a holiday to photograph Russian churches and his childhood recollections of Melton Mowbray. (http://www.facebook.com/mark.quaile.7)

On Linked-In, all is quiet. He had until mid-Dec been posting a barrage of poorly-explained and irrational diatribes against the courts and developers. Perjury! Admiralty Law! Corruption! Judge Abandoned Court! Legal Name! etc (eg http://www.linkedin.com/pulse/outstandi ... ark-quaile) but nothing for a couple of weeks.

Finally, also Linked-In, I noticed a markedly embellished CV for Mark (http://www.linkedin.com/in/mark-quaile-2a214911a). Can't be certain, but I think this is relatively new. Perhaps he hopes to persuade The Powers That Be that he is a man of consequence with influential connections, and they should let him have a free farmhouse?

Prior to his present (imaginary) post of (imaginary) Chief Executive Officer for (imaginary) Operation Recovery, which he has held for 9 (imaginary) years, Mark Quaile now claims the previous work history below. Frankly this is risible nonsense. He clearly doesn't have a clue about cyber security, and if he had worked in numerous (but unstated...) government and parliament roles he would not be relying on sovcit rubbish to argue his case. Sad self-aggrandising nonsense, which doesn't reflect well on his integrity.
8: Security Analyst.

7: House of Lords.

6: Commons, London

5: Ministry of Defence.

4: Cyber Infrastructure, Cyber Security... Cyber security intelligence... Security Analyst

3: Home Office.

2: National Air traffic control centre. Military, and civilian.

1: DERA. Now QinetiQ. Defence Evaluation and Research Agency

Army.
Served In HM Forces 7th Parachute Regt RHA.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Hercule Parrot wrote:So I had a whim to check on Mark Quaile's situation. Not very encouraging, I'm afraid -

On Facebook he complains that someone has written to him unkindly, raising questions about the funding of his country house lifestyle with horses & range-rover etc, and the lack of activity from his supposed charity Operation Recovery. Then an ambiguous comment "My family has gone and are still going through a very bad time at the moment", followed by a couple of bizarre remarks about taking a holiday to photograph Russian churches and his childhood recollections of Melton Mowbray. (http://www.facebook.com/mark.quaile.7)

On Linked-In, all is quiet. He had until mid-Dec been posting a barrage of poorly-explained and irrational diatribes against the courts and developers. Perjury! Admiralty Law! Corruption! Judge Abandoned Court! Legal Name! etc (eg http://www.linkedin.com/pulse/outstandi ... ark-quaile) but nothing for a couple of weeks.

Finally, also Linked-In, I noticed a markedly embellished CV for Mark (http://www.linkedin.com/in/mark-quaile-2a214911a). Can't be certain, but I think this is relatively new. Perhaps he hopes to persuade The Powers That Be that he is a man of consequence with influential connections, and they should let him have a free farmhouse?

Prior to his present (imaginary) post of (imaginary) Chief Executive Officer for (imaginary) Operation Recovery, which he has held for 9 (imaginary) years, Mark Quaile now claims the previous work history below. Frankly this is risible nonsense. He clearly doesn't have a clue about cyber security, and if he had worked in numerous (but unstated...) government and parliament roles he would not be relying on sovcit rubbish to argue his case. Sad self-aggrandising nonsense, which doesn't reflect well on his integrity.
8: Security Analyst.

7: House of Lords.

6: Commons, London

5: Ministry of Defence.

4: Cyber Infrastructure, Cyber Security... Cyber security intelligence... Security Analyst

3: Home Office.

2: National Air traffic control centre. Military, and civilian.

1: DERA. Now QinetiQ. Defence Evaluation and Research Agency

Army.
He could be going through a mental breakdown.

A lot of ex-military men and women end up in a reinvented world once the military has spent with them, although it doesn’t excuse this alleged hands in the charity cookie jar.
notorial dissent

Well, he might not be lying about the security analyst bit, I've seen the security for both Commons and Lords described as "laughable" in various publications, and based on things I've seen I'm inclined to agree. Otherwise, hallucination.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Does the Royal Horse Artillery have parachute regiments? I have a vision of air dropped horses and riders that brings to mind the airborne dashounds of the Fighting 699th, too good to check the actual facts.
The Seventh String

Post by The Seventh String »

Ceremonial troops and batteries aside, the Royal Horse Artillery like the rest of the British army last used horses before World War II. If memory serves, the British army was the only fully mechanised army in the world in 1939/40.
Footloose52

Post by Footloose52 »

7th Para RHA exists, it is the primary artillery support unit for 16 Air Assault Unit. It is currently based in Colchester, and has served in Cyprus, Kosovo, Sierra Leone and Afghanistan amongst other campaigns.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Footloose52 wrote:7th Para RHA exists, it is the primary artillery support unit for 16 Air Assault Unit. It is currently based in Colchester, and has served in Cyprus, Kosovo, Sierra Leone and Afghanistan amongst other campaigns.
Indeed, and Mr Quaile's facebook connections seem too largely revolve around his military mates. Which is perfectly okay, but it's striking that most of them have moved on to stable lives and careers while he doesn't seem to have achieved anything at all since leaving the forces many years ago. Very sad, especially as he has a family relying upon him.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Footloose52 wrote:7th Para RHA exists, it is the primary artillery support unit for 16 Air Assault Unit. It is currently based in Colchester, and has served in Cyprus, Kosovo, Sierra Leone and Afghanistan amongst other campaigns.
I wonder what Mr. Quaile did in the 7th Para. He might have been in their Mess Kit Repair platoon, or might have been assigned to hump around the gear for the real paratroopers.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools