Mark Quaile Loses His Farm - Goes Full Freeman

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

markquaile
Stowaway
Stowaway

Re: Mark Quaile Loses His Farm - Goes Full Freeman

Post by markquaile »

By the way, Thanks very much for trolling me and spreading the true story around. Can you all copy the rest and post them, please! Thanks in advance! You lot haven't got a clue. You think I've lost! Don't think so. Keep watching! About time you all grow up. Won't be coming again. Buy, buy lowlifes. :D, By the way, wserra! doesn't bother me if you delete me at all. It would be a good thing to do. Dickhead. Now i know who you are. Again KEEP POSTING.
markquaile
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by markquaile »

wserra wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:40 pm markquaile, doing his best imitation of a three-year-old, reported every post in this thread. It took four mouse clicks to delete them. markquaile can no longer report posts. If he doesn't grow up, he's gone.
Ha ha ha.
markquaile
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by markquaile »

exiledscouser wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:33 pm
He Who Knows wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:18 pm "Are you under your oath today" says Mark Quaile who is more than a little aggressive to the police and High Court Enforcement Officers. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRmNdXi5u9Y
Well that went well.
It did really now i have the police going to court. Dickhead
longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by longdog »

markquaile wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:51 pm It did really now i have the police going to court. Dickhead
And that proves what exactly? Perhaps the police will refuse your offer of a court case due to lack of jurisdiction.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
markquaile
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by markquaile »

longdog wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:50 pm
markquaile wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:44 pm Just on the last note here. Ministry of Justice UK. Get a life. I'll have it removed from the site. Or do you control this as well? Quatloosia Publishing LLC -- Legal Issues! Think that says it all really. Don't bite with small-minded low lives!
Would you like to try that again in comprehensible English?
Well, you are lowlifes, aren't you! Nothing more to do that play with yourselves. Lol Bailiffs! Thick as pig shit!
markquaile
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by markquaile »

longdog wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:00 pm
markquaile wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:51 pm It did really now i have the police going to court. Dickhead
And that proves what exactly? Perhaps the police will refuse your offer of a court case due to lack of jurisdiction.
Ha ha ha. Keep posting Lowlife.
longdog

Post by longdog »

markquaile wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:02 pm
longdog wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:50 pm
markquaile wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:44 pm Just on the last note here. Ministry of Justice UK. Get a life. I'll have it removed from the site. Or do you control this as well? Quatloosia Publishing LLC -- Legal Issues! Think that says it all really. Don't bite with small-minded low lives!
Would you like to try that again in comprehensible English?
Well, you are lowlifes, aren't you! Nothing more to do that play with yourselves. Lol Bailiffs! Thick as pig shit!
What in the name of Sooty, Sweep and Sue are you blathering on about now you semi-literate loony?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
longdog

Post by longdog »

markquaile wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:03 pm
I will... Thank you.

When can I expect to receive my writ for 'defamatory!' ?
markquaile
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by markquaile »

King Lud wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:46 pm
Pottapaug1938 wrote:
Footloose52 wrote:7th Para RHA exists, it is the primary artillery support unit for 16 Air Assault Unit. It is currently based in Colchester, and has served in Cyprus, Kosovo, Sierra Leone and Afghanistan amongst other campaigns.
I wonder what Mr. Quaile did in the 7th Para. He might have been in their Mess Kit Repair platoon, or might have been assigned to hump around the gear for the real paratroopers.
That's a bit uncalled for. However stupid and ridiculous he's being now, there's a fair chance he's seen some proper nasty situations in his time. Maybe just stick to what's he's up to now.
It is. But these people haven't seen or witnessed anything like that. No backbone. And obviously jealous!
markquaile
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by markquaile »

longdog wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:06 pm

I will... Thank you.

NICE ONE!

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Some practical advice. Quatloos is a United States website owned by a lawyer in Texas. So I'd assume if you want it shut down you need to sue for defamation in the United States to get an American court order. It's very difficult to win a libel suit in America, first amendment rights are pretty strong there. Good luck with that!
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
markquaile
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by markquaile »

markquaile wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:08 pm
I will... Thank you.

NICE ONE!

I'll give it to you face to face if you have balls. But women don't though.
markquaile
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by markquaile »

markquaile wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:11 pm
markquaile wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:08 pm

I will... Thank you.

NICE ONE!

I'll give it to you face to face if you have balls. But women don't though. LONGDOG FFS Lol.
longdog

Post by longdog »

markquaile wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:08 pm It is. But these people haven't seen or witnessed anything like that. No backbone. And obviously jealous!
Oooohh..... Hark at Field Marshall Quaile V.C and Bar, DSO, HGV, BBC, ITV, PVC... He was in the forces so now we all have to bow down to his overwhelming magnificence.

All hail the great warrior. The most decorated latrine orderly in history.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

longdog

Post by longdog »

I'll give it to you face to face if you have balls. But women don't though. LONGDOG FFS Lol.

Grow up for fuck's sake. I've been threatened on the internet by better men than you.

BY the way... You do realise that your actions this afternoon have scuttled any chance of a 'defamatory!' suit you might have had don't you?
longdog

Post by longdog »

longdog wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:14 pm

Grow up for fuck's sake. I've been threatened on the internet by better men than you.

BY the way... You do realise that your actions this afternoon have scuttled any chance of a 'defamatory!' suit you might have had don't you?
PS: Give over with the misogyny.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Three-year-olds who refuse to grow up get timeouts. Twenty-four hours.

Please note: this is not an opportunity to dump on someone who can't respond.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
longdog

Post by longdog »

Burnaby49 wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:10 pm

Some practical advice. Quatloos is a United States website owned by a lawyer in Texas. So I'd assume if you want it shut down you need to sue for defamation in the United States to get an American court order. It's very difficult to win a libel suit in America, first amendment rights are pretty strong there. Good luck with that!
And to sue any British posters he'd need a court order in the US to force the site owners to reveal IP addresses and then another court order to force the British posters' ISP to hand over the name of the subscriber and then another court order to force the subscriber to reveal the name of the poster.

Good luck with that too.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Nice of Mr Qualt to bring this up again because it has some fine FMOTL wrongheadedness.
As we know, he is making bricks without straw or clay. He is wrong about everything but will not accept it.