Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Post by notorial dissent »

SteveUK wrote:Hmm, on http://www.thelawpages.com/ there's no Robotham listed in either mag or crown. Also very quiet on the PLD page. I know they've had 1.5 hours in the pub, but could it be that these idiots have got the date or location wrong?
Ya think????
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
SteveUK
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by SteveUK »

notorial dissent wrote:
SteveUK wrote:Hmm, on http://www.thelawpages.com/ there's no Robotham listed in either mag or crown. Also very quiet on the PLD page. I know they've had 1.5 hours in the pub, but could it be that these idiots have got the date or location wrong?
Ya think????
yeah - all 3 of them.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

SteveUK wrote:
notorial dissent wrote:
Ya think????
yeah - all 3 of them.
That many of them, I'm shocked I tell you, shocked.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

So, thats that. 4pm and I imagine the court cases are finished for the day. Not a single comment from one of them, anywhere.

No live feed. Nothing in the local rag. Nothing on the police's twitter feed.No Robotham miraculously acquitted. No rebels. No gathering. No revolution. Most damming of all, absolutely no commitment from a single member to doing something for the movement.

All in all, an exceptionally sad day for PLD. I wonder what pathetic excuses will be spouted for this disaster. Even the Dragons managed to turn up with some saucepans, and BTBATB managed Wankfest.

Perhaps it was an elaborate hoax to see who was watching, or there's a 'secret' event kicking off somewhere else? Perhaps I give them too much credit for thinking of that? Perhaps they did enter court and were all arrested immediately - we can only hope.

In case you hadn't guessed, I'm pretty annoyed by this. I'm off work today dog sitting, and this was meant to be my entertainment. Blast those treasonous fools!

I'm off to the pub...........

BoomerSooner17

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:I vote for number 2, but the possibilities for number five seem entrancing. I think I will have one of my chums stand by with his boat to evacuate me to France with the rest of the ancient regime so we can watch the tumbrils roll from a safe distance, and I can finish my definitive book on French cheeses.

The only snag with the boat plan is that I have long left the south coast, and the voyage from a Midland canal marina will start with some days of slow chugging through miles of canals, but if we disguise ourselves as humble working folk we should be OK. If we reach the Thames safely, purloining a craft more suitable for the channel should not be hard, then it's Eastward Ho!.

I see the potential for a TV screenplay in option 5, but cannot decide if it should be a drama or a comedy. On balance I am inclined to a comedy treatment.
I almost hope that number 5 occurs, mainly because I want to see how they go about lining me up against the wall when I live in Texas, safe behind the steel walls of (in the order that they will be encountered) the United States Navy, Air Force, Coast Guard, Marines, and Army. Even if the coup were able to seize the entire Royal Navy, they wouldn't get very far across the Atlantic. Of course, if they revert to 13th-century cogs, longships and galleys, that's pretty much a given since the weather will take care of them before the Harpoon missiles and Mark 48 torpedoes get a shot.

Edit: Dammit, nothing happened!
"Never in the field of human conflict, was so much owed (but not paid), by so few, to so many." - Sir Winston Churchill
longdog

Post by longdog »

Posted at 2:15 on his own FB page.
Mark Abbott

Just been meeting at a pub talking to 2 coppers there not all bad, just on way to west midlands police station to put them on notice and lobby the bobby
No mention of a court case so it looks like they got to the pub and decided they liked it there so they stayed until gone 2PM. No mention of numbers but I think we can guess how many turned up from the lack of mention. If it had been 100 they'd be crowing about it... Come to think of it if it had been 20 they'd probably be crowing about it too.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

To SteveUK - wait to see if the local news tonight or tomorrow morning reports three drunks getting locked in a toilet cubicle inside the court building.
BoomerSooner17 wrote:.... and Mark 48 torpedoes get a shot....!
They've out thought you there, nothing in the FMOTL navy has a big enough draught to get hit. Having said that, paddling across the Atlantic isn't without its risks.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Oh ye of little faith. It happened.....sort of.
Connor Jason Wilkinson wrote:Quick update in regards to the Seizure.

Unfortunately it couldn't be, and wasn't, live streamed on Facebook. However, the police were lobbied and the whole thing has been recorded. David will probably leave another update here soon, or tomorrow at some point.
The police were lobbied....OK?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:Oh ye of little faith. It happened.....sort of.
Connor Jason Wilkinson wrote:Quick update in regards to the Seizure.

Unfortunately it couldn't be, and wasn't, live streamed on Facebook. However, the police were lobbied and the whole thing has been recorded. David will probably leave another update here soon, or tomorrow at some point.
The police were lobbied....OK?
Still hoping it's just footage of them in the weatherpsoons pub, because it has free wifi.
rumpelstilzchen

You tend to get chucked out for ordering one pint with seven straws.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

All in all, a massive success/win.

longdog

Post by longdog »

rumpelstilzchen wrote: The police were lobbied....OK?
I've been known to lobby the police for a free ride home after too many beers but so far without success. Apparently the fact that my house is on the way back to the nick is not considered sufficient reason to give me a lift... Bloody cops... What happened to the oath to god to protect his children and get them home before the kebab gets cold? :shrug:
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:You tend to get chucked out for ordering one pint with seven straws.
Those were the days!

Have to admit, I've been there many years ago, down to coins but gagging for a pint somewhere out in Alice Spings....

And yes, the bar man had something to say about 3 backpackers sharing a schooner
longdog

Post by longdog »

Simon Shackleford

Denounce The Deception UK how many were there in the end?

Pete Ponchorat Maddison

Nice of them to say they couldn't make it (NOT!).

Denounce The Deception UK

Don't know properly, 25 or more? We'll get the full update from David later
25?.. Oh dear.... The mass movement is off to a bit of a shaky start :snicker:
rumpelstilzchen

To be fair, as a percentage, that is a massive increase on the last meetup.
BHF wrote:
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

longdog wrote:
Simon Shackleford

Denounce The Deception UK how many were there in the end?

Pete Ponchorat Maddison

Nice of them to say they couldn't make it (NOT!).

Denounce The Deception UK

Don't know properly, 25 or more? We'll get the full update from David later
25?.. Oh dear.... The mass movement is off to a bit of a shaky start :snicker:
Can't wait to see Crab Bait throw his teddy out of the cot over the lack of participation, this was all his idea after all! :Axe:
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

longdog wrote:
rumpelstilzchen wrote: The police were lobbied....OK?
I've been known to lobby the police for a free ride home after too many beers but so far without success. Apparently the fact that my house is on the way back to the nick is not considered sufficient reason to give me a lift... Bloody cops... What happened to the oath to god to protect his children and get them home before the kebab gets cold? :shrug:
Have you tried buying them a Kebab?
Maybe they would give you a lift then?
:haha:
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Supreme leader speaks.

It's another failure dressed as a win (spoiler)-
Practical Lawful Dissent. public group | Facebook

Good evening constitutional protectors and family.....

The event in Birmingham went as follows....very basically we lobbied the bobby at Birmingham police HQ, They allowed us to film the event (reporting of the evidence against the 4 individuals acting for the Birmingham so called MAGISTRATES COURT).

I've just sent an email to establish a line of communication between myself and ithe investigative constable. All documented evidenced sent by email shall aslo be sent by recorded delivery post.

Whilst the police Sergeant acts according to the truth in law, as he has done to date, then we have begun a process which can ONLY conclude within a hearing condiucted accoerding to British Constitutional law, especially since the people even voted out of the EU....nevermind the double think of even voting, it cannot be reasoned that the people would rather stay within the European unions constraints under despotic rules.

So....around 50 people made it to Birmingham on a cold Tuesday morning......we connected well as a group and spent time getting to know oneanother. Jolyon Jenkins was there recording the event from BBC radio 5. Jolyon Jenkins has interviewed some of the most active members of the group as he plans to air a radio programme with regard to lawful rebellion....in February I think?

It was nice to be able to put faces to names and great to meet the family.....again in some cases of course...

The police of course had intel that a meeting was going to take place, and they had already spoken to the staff of the Crown public house on Corporation Street before we arrived.....Although we had previously arranged a reserved area for the meeting they had not been informed of the event and didn't put on extra staff either.but it didn't matter, we tried to give them the heads up.

There were two police constables outside of the event, one Sergeant in normal dress code, and another dressed in light blue,,,,I didn't speak with him but he was one of the severely brainwashed corporate policy enforcers anyway so I talked with the Sergeant, and joined other rebels aso discussing law.

I found him to be rational, totally reasonable, and prepared to question things fairly, and doesn't refute the fact that the constitution is the ONLY place wherin the law stands. He was the same constable whom took the evidence of the case we provided later in the day, so it was obviously was set up that way yet he knows, that he is well on the hook now.

It makes you wonder whether the police are getting tired of the present political regime themselves?

SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

So quite literally, they couldn’t even organise a piss up?
longdog

Post by longdog »

OK.... So even assuming there were 50 webels present, which is a massive assume, there's no mention of the court case for poor old Dave Rowbotham, no mention of a court at all come to that, no building 'seized' and effectively no 'action' to speak of. They went to Brum, had some beer and went home... And??? :shrug: