Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Wakeman52
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Post by Wakeman52 »

Standard Deviation (SD) - how appropriate for FMOTL. :snicker:
Our future is like that of the passengers on a small pleasure boat sailing quietly above the Niagara Falls, not knowing that the engines are about to fail. James Lovelock.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Further developments from yesterday's lobby the bobby exercise...
Dear rafiq,

My name is David Robinson and, I am the acting spokesperson for the lawful rebellion movement.
I am just making contact at this time and will await your reply before forwarding on a statetement of facts.

I am grateful for your professional appraoach to the common law and adherance to evidenced facts,

Kind regards

David.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Mr Robinson,

I have reviewed the papers that have been handed to me in some detail.
The problem I have is understanding what the actual complaint or issue is. The papers are contradictory with misplaced and misused legal terms - at no point giving a summary of what happened, the focus appears to be on the why you perceive it is an issue.
As such, in order to progress any further investigation, I will need a clear and unambiguous summary of what you are asking for so I can ensure that I give you an accurate response.
Might I suggest, you articulate your request or issue in plain language without attempting to layer legalese through it.

Kind Regards,”Raf *

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My reply.......

That's fine, David was working under duress after recently joining the movement so his efforts may appear contradictory or vague. He was not using legalese terminology and neither shall I with regard to this matter.

It should not be hard to see that his complaint or issue is one of the lack of jurisdiction and authority. It is a very simple concept as long as the truth is being observed.

The Crown clearly was deposed of its authority according to the correct protocols of British constitutional law on the 23rd March 2001. This means that any alleged authority with regard to Birmingham Magistrates court (business number 3879076) has been revoked by law. Anyone acting today under the crowns authority has no authority to do so, unless those person(s) have sworn an Oath of Allegiance to the committee of the barons whom invoked said Article. This also includes you and your colleagues which is what you are likely to have a problem accepting.

Please bear with me whilst I write up a clear and concise statement of facts with regard to this mater. I am sat present awaiting the up-to-date information with regard to the matter from David Robotham.

Kind regards

David
Not so much lobbying the bobby as baffling the bobby. I must say I do like "The papers are contradictory with misplaced and misused legal terms - at no point giving a summary of what happened" and "Might I suggest, you articulate your request or issue in plain language without attempting to layer legalese through it" :snicker:

I fear Sergeant Rafiq Kahn will be on the receiving end of a few 'notices' before too long :haha:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Gibberish larded with more gibberish and then further surrounded in even more gibberish.

They cannot articulate let alone summarize either their complaint or their beliefs, mostly because they don't have a clue to start with.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Footloose52

Post by Footloose52 »

I think I've worked out what that registration number is (3879076) - I think it just might be a credit agency reference number but it does show on companycheck.co.uk if you search for the court. It also was a valid company number back in 1999.

Companycheck even name a person as the senior executive but they appear, by their job title, to be a deputy call centre manager so it hardly suggests a 'corporation'. It even shows it as a non limited 'company' 7 years old and with no employees. I can see how the footles get from there to their conspiracy theory.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

company check appear to list anything other than residential property as a business, with a made up number for those that aren't actual companies.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Thier website is nothing short of a cherry picked, badly written pile of steaming garbage.

The factual errors are beyond belief!

Talk about confirmation bias!

http://denouncethedeception.co.uk/did-t ... or-treason

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_law_offence
montbelliard
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by montbelliard »

Footloose52 wrote:I think I've worked out what that registration number is (3879076) - I think it just might be a credit agency reference number but it does show on companycheck.co.uk if you search for the court. It also was a valid company number back in 1999.
Congratulations. The other thing they often get exercised about is the Dun and Bradstreet number, which works on a similar basis - D&B just issue numbers to any organisation, which the freemen etc take as evidence that the organisation is a "corporation" (which of course it may be) but they tend to take this to mean a private corporation rather than, say, a municipal one.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

David Robinson wrote:The Crown clearly was deposed of its authority according to the correct protocols of British constitutional law on the 23rd March 2001. This means that any alleged authority with regard to Birmingham Magistrates court (business number 3879076) has been revoked by law. Anyone acting today under the crowns authority has no authority to do so, unless those person(s) have sworn an Oath of Allegiance to the committee of the barons whom invoked said Article. This also includes you and your colleagues which is what you are likely to have a problem accepting.
If the police have no authority why is he even speaking to them? There is nothing the police can do.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Rebel Mark pipes up. Again , mentioning the elusive , lesser spotted ‘pld success’ beast....
I have decided to write about the Birmingham meeting. It was great to attended and stand side by side with fellow friends trying their best to restore the rule of Law, and start the awakening of our sworn protectors of the laws of the realm (the police). I feel even more inspired now I have met some more like minded sovereigns dedicated to the cause.

Even though there was a great turn out of about 40 or so sovereigns, I was quite surprised that more of this 12,000 strong group chose not to attend. Yes life is busy, it’s been designed that way. My mind set has changed, I see that there’s now NO point in having dreams for the future until the Rule of Law is restored, because my dreams don’t included slavery! Why are the informed sovereigns not choosing to take a day off work, travel, or do what is necessary to achieve this goal? Surely it’s worth the day off work, the long distance travel, finding the child minder, etc. The quicker we can stand to together in a stronger formation the quicker we can restore the rule of law and return to the life we would much prefer.

I would like to know why the sovereigns of this group have joined? I know members have used the information and processes to stop criminal outfits from wielding fake authority and stealing from us, but there is much more that needs to be done. The doors are closing on our freedoms, and they will be sealed shut. We have a chance to restore democracy, and we need to act and act fast. I know that I don’t want to explain to future generations that I knew the about the problem, and knew the potential solution, but sorry I didn’t want to waste a day’s holiday, or miss a party, or travel the long distance on a cold wet day.

To all those in the group I thank you all for joining the group and bothering to learn about our constitution and Article 61, but the cause needs more than this. Let’s make our mark on history and make it a proud achievement. Let’s give the Bards something good to sing about. We have been blessed with this knowledge, we are still protected by the Magna Carta 1215; we need to put each other first and protect each other. The law and our oaths demand it. So let’s take it seriously. We also need to make as many people aware of there duty as possible.

Love peace and honour
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Why are the informed sovereigns not choosing to take a day off work, travel, or do what is necessary to achieve this goal?
The informed ones have given up any casual interest they had in the idea, or found by experience that none of the BS actually works.

Pep talks can only go so far.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Refresh my memory. What happened on 23rd March 2001 that eliminated government jurisdiction in Britain?
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
longdog

Post by longdog »

Why are the informed sovereigns not choosing to take a day off work, travel, or do what is necessary to achieve this goal?
I suspect in many if not most cases the rebels don't have a job from which to take a day off and the train fare to Birmingham would be a week or even a month's worth of benefits.

I'm not having a go at benefit claimants being one myself but being a 'rebel' and accepting benefits from the 'treasonous' state you claim to despise, even 'under duress of circumstances', is laughably hypocritical.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Burnaby49 wrote:Refresh my memory. What happened on 23rd March 2001 that eliminated government jurisdiction in Britain?
That was the day four nobles petitioned the Queen under A61. Unfortunately none of the required follow up seems to have happened.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

longdog wrote:
I suspect in many if not most cases the rebels don't have a job from which to take a day off and the train fare to Birmingham would be a week or even a month's worth of benefits.

I'm not having a go at benefit claimants being one myself but being a 'rebel' and accepting benefits from the 'treasonous' state you claim to despise, even 'under duress of circumstances', is laughably hypocritical.
I myself have in the past being receiving benefits, and it is not a nice place to be, or a position to be in, but I am always eternally grateful that it was a lesson for me how to be tight with money! (Not like being from Hull wouldn't do that anyway lol).

But the point still remains, any of these rebels that spend thier money on going to this ridiculous event, do not deserve the support they are receiving.

I won't get political, but there are single mums, and dads, doing a fantasisc job keeping themselves afloat and raising family's on the breadline with more understanding of their own position then these freeman morons.

They really aren't helping the people who need benefits, on the contrary, they are probably going to be used as a political game.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Burnaby49 wrote:Refresh my memory. What happened on 23rd March 2001 that eliminated government jurisdiction in Britain?
Nothing .
Wakeman52

Post by Wakeman52 »

It's all here:

http://denouncethedeception.co.uk/all-e ... nt-realise

It goes without saying that the whole article is basically BS.

It was, apparently, validated at the time by the Daily Telegraph, a newspaper owned by two recluses who live off-shore on a tax-haven (well, the Channel Island of Sark) & are ardently Euro-sceptic.
Our future is like that of the passengers on a small pleasure boat sailing quietly above the Niagara Falls, not knowing that the engines are about to fail. James Lovelock.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

SteveUK wrote:
Nothing .
Not so.

4 Barons drank Coors, and thought they could overturn a vote from 1971.....which ended as well as when Coors was introduced to the UK.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Article 61 (or the Enforcement Clause of the British people’s constitution), which was also used during the start of the Glorious Revolution in 1688, has not been revoked since it’s invocation in 2001. It is still in full legal force today, sixteen years later, but the (un)establishment has been covering it up.

This means that all EU law has been null and void for sixteen years. However most of the public do not know this. Instead of the invocation of Article 61 being front page news at the time, which it should have been, it was buried in the newspaper in small print.
I'm impressed. Very impressed. I have a very dismal view of the ability of the British government, or any western government, to actually cover anything significant up. Pretty much everything (apart from Bush ordering 911 and the fake moon landings) comes to light eventually. Yet, against all my expectations, the UK government has successfully covered up, FOR SIXTEEN YEARS, that all EU laws have been made null and void by a bunch of layabouts in a pub. Well done UK!
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

JimUk1 wrote:
SteveUK wrote:
Nothing .
Not so.

4 Barons drank Coors, and thought they could overturn a vote from 1971.....which ended as well as when Coors was introduced to the UK.
I stand by my answer lol
A few geriatrics (no offence Burnaby) woke up momentarily to sign a piece of paper that changed nothing.

I love the British Constitution. The fact it tolerates PLD is a blessing to us all.

:brickwall:
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

I much prefer being a geriatric to the alternative.