Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Wakeman52
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Post by Wakeman52 »

• Practical Lawful Dissent - Dismal Dave and Crabby White.
• Sovereign Paralegals:Trust est:Nunc Pro Tunc.DGSS11:11SP2017. - Expert in FA
• Uk laws and secrets - ? - let's assume 1 person
• The British Constitution Group - AKA the New Chartists - let's assume Tom Crawford might turn up as he's not got much else to do.
• Lawful Rebellion/PLD region Devon - Dismal Dave
• Denounce The Deception UK - Dismal Dave
So, the corner of any bar in the town in which the meeting's being held should cover it.
Our future is like that of the passengers on a small pleasure boat sailing quietly above the Niagara Falls, not knowing that the engines are about to fail. James Lovelock.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

I suspect that a lot of them think of "the economy" as the network that "banksters" and governments use for enriching themselves on the backs of regular folks while creating money and debt out of thin air. Therefor, the theory continues, if this system were destroyed, everyone would go back to a medieval style barter and small coin arrangement. There'd be no mortgages or council tax, you'd just give a few bushels of wheat to some stout local lads to pile up the stone and timber. Then the house is yours.

Of course, as usual, their fantasy omits the fact that in such circumstances, none of them would have anything to trade.

Not to mention, back in the real middle ages, there were plenty of local taxes. And severe punishments for non payment.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

You do have a thing for understatement. :snicker: :snicker:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Good grief. How much unknowledge?
Out of curiosity do you still have immunity if you commit a so called "criminal offence" under statute law without intent of distressing the Crown?
:beatinghorse:
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Notsogreen
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Notsogreen »

SteveUK wrote: Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:38 pm Good grief. How much unknowledge?
Out of curiosity do you still have immunity if you commit a so called "criminal offence" under statute law without intent of distressing the Crown?
Actually, that case is a LOT sad. A 10 minute googlefest shows that this guy clearly has mental health issues.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0z5R27ldBLQ

Looks like he has done time for various section 5's and finally agreed to get some help. Last thing this poor schmook needs is FMOTL advising on Case Law/Maritime law/Magistrates/honour and a random jigsaw of Foootlery....

He needs help, not encouraging.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Notsogreen wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:31 pm
SteveUK wrote: Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:38 pm Good grief. How much unknowledge?
Actually, that case is a LOT sad. A 10 minute googlefest shows that this guy clearly has mental health issues.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0z5R27ldBLQ

Looks like he has done time for various section 5's and finally agreed to get some help. Last thing this poor schmook needs is FMOTL advising on Case Law/Maritime law/Magistrates/honour and a random jigsaw of Foootlery....

He needs help, not encouraging.

Absolutely, the problem with the FMOTL is most seem to lack any common decency or moral fibre.

Having watched that clip it’s obvious the FMOTL have taken this poor chap down the rabbit hole and have no regard at all for his mental well-being, probably poisoning his mind with all things conspiracy; perhaps even making a quick quid out of the poor chap as we have seen so often!

Still, we except nothing less from those Freemen parasites.
longdog

Post by longdog »

It seems my local council may soon be lucky enough to have its very own FMOTL councillor. Deep joy.
Eddy Alder shared a link.

Colin Worrall is standing in Bransholme to be elected as an anti corruption independent in the 3rd May 2018 'Hull' Elections.
He believes in Article 61, the Bradbury Pound, the Common Law Trial & Annulment by Jury Democratic Constitution System of Service & also works hard to expose & help bring the 'authorities' to justice for the lost £320 million public money. Colin, sovereign man of the people, needs to be elected to a platform asap where he can challenge & expose all the corruption taking place within the local 'government' & promote Article 61, the Bradbury Pound National Sovereign Credit & Constitutional solutions.
For those not familiar with the geography of The People's Republic of Hull, Bransholme is the council estate all the other council estates look down their nose at. It's the sort of place people go shopping in their pyjamas and the nearest people get to fresh fruit is the sauce on their frozen pizza.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent

At least they wear pajamas unlike some of our Walmartians.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

longdog wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:22 pm It seems my local council may soon be lucky enough to have its very own FMOTL councillor. Deep joy.
Eddy Alder shared a link.

Colin Worrall is standing in Bransholme to be elected as an anti corruption independent in the 3rd May 2018 'Hull' Elections.
He believes in Article 61, the Bradbury Pound, the Common Law Trial & Annulment by Jury Democratic Constitution System of Service & also works hard to expose & help bring the 'authorities' to justice for the lost £320 million public money. Colin, sovereign man of the people, needs to be elected to a platform asap where he can challenge & expose all the corruption taking place within the local 'government' & promote Article 61, the Bradbury Pound National Sovereign Credit & Constitutional solutions.
For those not familiar with the geography of The People's Republic of Hull, Bransholme is the council estate all the other council estates look down their nose at. It's the sort of place people go shopping in their pyjamas and the nearest people get to fresh fruit is the sauce on their frozen pizza.
God not idiot Worral again!

I’ve asked him time, and time, and time again where this paper trail of the missing £320 million is and all he ever says is “ it’s in thier pensions”.....
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Another chance for the Common Law Court to show it's worth ..
Robert White
Help and support needed Wimbledon. Joanna Cridlin was unlawfully evicted from her home and re-entered the property. She has been charged with breaking and entering and is in court tomorrow 9.30am 24th April and could be facing a prison sentence. The argument is they have no authority, Common Law Court papers have been lodged in process. Wimbledon Magistrates, The Court House, Alexandra Rd, Wimbledon, London, SW19 7JP. Any support and recording of the incident would be appreciated, thanks.
Notsogreen
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Notsogreen »

aesmith wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:12 am Another chance for the Common Law Court to show it's worth ..
Robert White
Help and support needed Wimbledon. Joanna Cridlin was unlawfully evicted from her home and re-entered the property. She has been charged with breaking and entering and is in court tomorrow 9.30am 24th April and could be facing a prison sentence. The argument is they have no authority, Common Law Court papers have been lodged in process. Wimbledon Magistrates, The Court House, Alexandra Rd, Wimbledon, London, SW19 7JP. Any support and recording of the incident would be appreciated, thanks.

I wonder if it the same Joanna Cridlin as this ?
https://www.aol.co.uk/2016/07/26/woman- ... ccounter=1
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

It does seem possible. Obviously the common law court stuff will be ignored, and any recording will be illegal inside the court, but it does sound like a typical sad tale of a deluded lonely old woman falling apart.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:13 am but it does sound like a typical sad tale of a deluded lonely old woman falling apart.
enough about robert white........what about the person being evicted?
notorial dissent

But but but isn't that what it's supposed to be all about????? Just sayin'????
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Bit more detail here, it's from The Sun though but does mention a possession claim brought in December 2016 !!
The 47-year-old is also hoping to win £1million worth of damages for personal injury and loss of earnings.

Joanna wants the cooking pong classed as anti-social behaviour - telling the court that she suffers from “respiratory problems” and that the spicy waft from above her flat is making her life hell.

She says the landlords have “ignored her legitimate appeal for help” and did nothing to stop the gas leak in her for years. Eventually she had to fork out £130 for an engineer to seal up the hole the gas was coming from at her own expense.

The animal lover, who lives alone with her dog and four cats is due to be hauled before the courts herself next month after being charged with harassment against her neighbours for writing them two letters asking them to quit cooking spicy food because it’s damaging her health.

Joanna, who has been unable to work full time for years due to her poor health, filed for the injunction against her neighbours back in June.
At a recent hearing Mr Justice Edis ruled against the injunction for now – saying her case against the neighbours and the housing association should be heard at the same time, with a date for that hearing yet to be set.

She has not yet produced expert evidence to support her claims and will need to do so before the hearing.

Viridian is defending the claim.

In December Joanna is set to attend a separate hearing with Viridian as part of an on-going row over the re-possession of her flat.

She added: “The last two years I have been fighting with my health, with the police, with my neighbours. That has caused my health problems to become so bad.

“I had another asthma attack in November and I was taken into hospital on Tuesday. My body is basically breaking down.”

A spokeswoman for Viridian told The Sun that the boiler has been serviced annually as required by law and has passed safety checks every year.
This looks like the Police coming to arrest her, not sure what for though

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6GrtpOgeD8I
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

aesmith wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:12 am Another chance for the Common Law Court to show it's worth ..
Robert White
Result ..
Roland A Ford Guilty fined £1600 28 days to pay video to follow soon
Edit - surely nobody would be stupid enough to record court proceedings and put them on their Facebook page would they?
longdog

Post by longdog »

aesmith wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:32 pm Edit - surely nobody would be stupid enough to record court proceedings and put them on their Facebook page would they?
That's a rhetorical question I assume :snicker:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

longdog wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:01 pm
aesmith wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:32 pm Edit - surely nobody would be stupid enough to record court proceedings and put them on their Facebook page would they?
That's a rhetorical question I assume :snicker:
Our much discussed minister Belanger did on a number of occasions. He recorded secretly with some device in his shirt pocket.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent

Any number of these fools have posted videos/recordings one place or another.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

That daft cow Margo has been showing the CLC order to her boss.
De Leon Marqaux My manager said when I showed copy of CLC order.that they have to do what the Government says,he's not interested,but admitted that he seen the order.that they follow the "court"order of council.
Reading between the lines, it looks like she's been hit with an attachment of earnings order,and is fighting her employer with the CLC - success !!!1!!!

Out of a home and soon to be out of a job as well I imagine. Stick that in the trophy cabinet Dave.
:mrgreen:
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????