Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Re: Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Burnaby49 wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:01 pm My wife and I were there just two months before that happened. We did a driving trip around England and we stopped in Salisbury so she could see the Magna Carta. We skipped Stonehenge for some far more important shrines, the Bovington tank museum for me and Jane Austen's House Museum in Chawton for my wife.
My wife and I saw Stonehenge in August of 1977, while you could still walk up and touch the stones. Now that you can only view it from a distance, we'd probably pass it by. Salisbury was a nice place to visit -- lots to see and do, nice pubs, and a nice B&B (at which, when we were shown to our room, a cat walked in, looked arond the room, said "meow!" as if to say "I approve. The room is suitable for the two of you" and then left).
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

My wife spent the afternoon in Salisbury doing whatever she did and I spent it in the Haunch of Venison.

"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
John Uskglass
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by John Uskglass »

Avebury>Stonehenge, sure, but the Brodgar complex makes both look insignificant.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ring_of_Brodgar
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Burnaby49 wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:01 pm the Bovington tank museum
Saw that once in a Lindybeige video. He got to sit in a tank. Did you?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

longdog wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:37 pm Stonehenge is an anti-climax and looks better in photographs than it really is. Pretty much everybody I know had the same reaction when they first saw it... "It's not as big as I was expecting".

Avebury on the other hand is very impressive but compared to Stonehenge almost unheard of by the man and woman on the Clapham omnibus.
Sure, but when all you've got is rope, sledges, and maybe an alien or two to get the job done, you usually discover an inverse relationship between the size of the installation and the size of the individual rocks used.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

grixit wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:23 am
Burnaby49 wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:01 pm the Bovington tank museum
Saw that once in a Lindybeige video. He got to sit in a tank. Did you?
Nope, just walked around. I've been four times, I make a point of going every time I'm in SW England. I'm not a fan of Lindybeige. My go-to for videos from a tank expert is Nicholas Moran, an Irishman who was a US tank commander in Iraq. He goes by the You Tube name of the Chieftain. He's employed by the video game World of Tanks as their technical adviser. He has an extensive series of video where he does a detailed review of a specific tank both inside and out, sitting in each tank crew position and explaining how things work in that vehicle. Many of the videos are at Bovington.

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheChieftainWoT/videos
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Burnaby49 wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:01 pm He's employed by the video game World of Tanks as their technical adviser.
If we're being accurate, he's employed by WoT North America. The Challenger is the WoT EU technical advisor. :D

The Tank Museum You Tube channel is excellent. The lockdown Curator chats are worth the run time.

And if you see an absolute lemon tearing about the World of Tanks battlefields in a Vickers Medium Mk1, Cruiser II, Valentine, Matilda, Sherman III or Firefly - it's me! WoT is my Go-To lockdown game. Got a bonus today for finishing in my team's top 10 in 30 games today, which is quite shocking as I'm rubbish at it!
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Lindybeige and the Chieftan have done YouTubes together. Need to catch up on the Chieftan's videos.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

As an ex-tanker, I just like watching the videos to catch all the mistakes. Here is a typical example, starting at the the 5:35 mark:

I know from bitter experience that adjusting track tension on a centurion, although simple in theory, requires the aid of "the socket wrench from Hell" and the burliest crew member literally standing on it to crank it. Similarly breaking track should almost never require the use of a cutting charge or torch and is often a sign of poor maintenance.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:38 pm
Burnaby49 wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:01 pm He's employed by the video game World of Tanks as their technical adviser.
If we're being accurate, he's employed by WoT North America. The Challenger is the WoT EU technical advisor. :D

The Tank Museum You Tube channel is excellent. The lockdown Curator chats are worth the run time.

And if you see an absolute lemon tearing about the World of Tanks battlefields in a Vickers Medium Mk1, Cruiser II, Valentine, Matilda, Sherman III or Firefly - it's me! WoT is my Go-To lockdown game. Got a bonus today for finishing in my team's top 10 in 30 games today, which is quite shocking as I'm rubbish at it!
Try it with the TOG.

D-C
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by D-C »

Try it with the TOG.
What’s better than the TOG? A platoon of TOGs
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Oh dear ...
David Robinson
1 hr
For the record this group is NOT the main practical lawful dissent group.....Jacquie Phoenix is NOT my living blood relative as has been claimed by Jacquie (I have the audio evidence).....lies are never tolerated by me therefore I am leaving this group to concentrate on a solution basd group of which Danielle Delioness is also apart of.

It is such a shame that people cannot remain honourable whilst we are needing to work together for the sake of future generations. I may re-open the original Practical Lawful Dissent group although Danielle has created a new one.

I wish the Canadians all the best in this fight for our sovereignty.....please be careful of the advice that you may receive from this group, although much of it will be correct there maybe some 'double think' or unintentional misdirection provided....i,e. signing documents in coloured ink or fingerprints.....whilst doing so you will be undermining your credibility, since to abide by their legalese doctrine (using coloured inks) has nothing to do with common law.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/7543384 ... 126986609/
AnOwlCalledSage

D-C wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:42 pm
Try it with the TOG.
What’s better than the TOG? A platoon of TOGs
:lol:

I received a TOG as a "reward". It was an enemy shell magnet. Fought 7 battles. Won 1. Sold it!

They say: Never judge a man unless you've driven 440 yards in his TOG.

Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

I don't bother following Jacquie Phoenix's group. The sovereign movement is dead in Canada and it's not going to be restarted by some nitwits yammering that we should all rebel against the crown because of some long-forgotten provision of the Magna Carta.

eric

Post by eric »

I agree with you about the FMOTL/OPCA movement being dead in the water in Canada and only interesting from a historical perspective or odd side shoots such as Holland and the Chilcotin National Congress. Jackie is about the only thing happening right now and she is relatively local to me so I check in now and again. Her traffic ticket fight is going remarkably well: :sarcasmon:

reply to her latest notice of whatever from the Alberta Court of Queen's Bench:
Your "NOTICE" is enclosed since this document has no legal meaning or effect. Any further OPCA documents received via irregular channels will also be rejected.
Hmmm, I believe the offence stemmed from a failure to renew her plate sticker. She's probably spent more on paper, ink, and stamps than the original 93$.
AnOwlCalledSage

Ooh. This has got to hurt :haha:
At the highest, those two documents express a political ideal, but they do not legally bind the legislatures of this country or, for that matter, the United Kingdom.
DNetolitzky
Chief Landscaper of the Quatloosian Meads

Post by DNetolitzky »

I'm going to voice something of a dissenting opinion in relation to pseudolaw activities in Canada. Are the Detaxers dead? Dead, buried, forgotten. The Freemen-on-the-Land? A few sparks flicker once in awhile, but I have seen no indication of any plausible resurgence. That community is also pretty much kaput.

However, there are two new emerging groups, and each is drawing on a very different host population than either of Canada's previous larger pseudolaw groupings.

First, in western Canada there is a significant community of pseudolaw activists who have revived 80 year old Social Credit theories that attempts to create Canada as a nation state in 1931 failed. Supposedly the result is that the geographic areas that make up the Canadian provinces are, instead, independent nation-states. These "New Constitutionalists" (my term) are merrily drafting constitutions and organizing new replacement governments, which is a whole lot of busywork. It's all very Reichburgian. Unlike any Canadian pseudolaw group I've seen to date, the New Constitutionalists really like a good parade or demonstration. I am seeing these individuals and their ideas repeatedly popping up in anti-federal government and pandemic skeptic events.

Second are the Practical Lawful Dissenters that are monitored in this thread. There are more of them in Canada than one might guess. A recent roll-call post had over 70 individuals self-identify as being Ontario residents. There are also a substantial number of adherents in Alberta, where Phoenix/Robinson is physically located. As illustrated above, they are sending documents to authorities and attempting to implement PLD theory.

What I find particularly interesting about the Canadian Practical Lawful Dissent bunch is they have almost no links to older pseudolaw communities. These people (and many New Constitutionalists) are new to crank legal theories and conspiracies. What they are not new to is larger scale conspiratorial belief. Instead, these two new populations appear to have a closer affiliation to US alt-right, Q-anon, and Sovereign Citizen beliefs and interests.

And that's an interesting development.

As always, simply my opinion.

Donald Netolitzky
eric

Post by eric »

If you are widening the definition of OPCA believers to include the assorted pseudo-law groups I agree with you. PLD Canada and Commonwealth definitely has a lot of active followers in Alberta and BC and a few in Ontario. I am also aware of your "new constitutionalists". Very often they intermix with the more radical wexit members and even the threepers and are actively recruiting in Western Canada for their "Republic of Buffalo" or whatever they are calling themselves today. In a similar vein I assume you are aware of Nicole LeBrasseur's group in Ontario - the Canadian People's Union.
https://myfreedom2017.com
Roughly sort of a theoretical basis from these people with some indigenous rights thrown in:
https://thepowershift.ca/?fbclid=IwAR3j ... vo5uGIe7Vw
I don't know what sort of actual following they have but they sure like to sue the usual cast of characters:
https://efiling.fct-cf.gc.ca/efilingws/ ... 5cgwiRlSjg
https://efiling.fct-cf.gc.ca/efilingws/ ... 5cgwiRlSjg
eric

Post by eric »

eric wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:42 pm Jackie is about the only thing happening right now and she is relatively local to me so I check in now and again. Her traffic ticket fight is going remarkably well: :sarcasmon:
There are actually a couple of things going on with the PLD group. Literally hundreds of posts, plenty of active members, but most of the posts are plaintive cries for help as to how to fill out a form. Anyways, bask to our favorite baroness.... She seems to be getting herself into even more trouble. As previously mentioned she is in trouble for failure to pay to renew her licence sticker. She ended up getting herself placed on something known as a formal communication protocol - basicly all her communications to the courts must now be by email. Of course her reply was to snail mail them a letter threatening to seize all their records and hard drives.

How to make a bad situation worse.... Anyways of particular interest to myself is the return address on her letter. Previously she had plans to create a "PLD Farm" up around Bowden in Alberta. I have noticed she has now moved to literally within a few minutes drive of myself. A pretty little village, I know or have worked with a dozen or so of the residents and there is a distinct possibility I may run into her since she probably does much of her personal business where I do. Damn, now I have to watch out for purple haired women wearing cowboy hats.
Oh well, I have another post regarding how invokers of the PLD system have screwed up their lives but I need to get into the appropriate mood.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Not to worry eric, I've posted some tips for you on how to handle any awkward social encounters with Jacquie here;

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=12152