Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Post by Gregg »

Discussion continued from previous thread, found here

viewtopic.php?f=52&t=11361&start=2900
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
SteveUK
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Post by SteveUK »

more win !!!1!!!

this idiot rebel is the one who decided to "help" his father in law by sending in loads of junk notices, and advising him not to attend court. put that in the trophy cabinet.

:beatinghorse:
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

He owes £5320 in back rent? I'd have someone's legs broken before I let them get that far behind on rent.
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

When he posted the letter on Facebook, this is what he wrote:

The "advice" he's had in response is priceless.

"... where I'm doing it for someone else I just want to make sure I'm right before doing it..."
:haha: :haha: :haha:
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

mufc1959 wrote:When he posted the letter on Facebook, this is what he wrote:

The "advice" he's had in response is priceless.

"... where I'm doing it for someone else I just want to make sure I'm right before doing it..."
:haha: :haha: :haha:
It's basically the 3 letter process, but instead of billing it's "opportunity not to hunt for treason"......

It's creative genius really! I don't know anyone whom can write such wonderful descriptive garbage so eloquently.
longdog

Post by longdog »

I can see the convoluted 'logic' behind Magna Carta / Article 61 / lawful rebellion and so on when it comes to refusing to pay taxes to the state. I don't agree with it but I can see how their warped mind works. I can also construct some even dodgier logic for refusing to pay for utilities as they were once publicly owned and they were sold off blah, blah, blah. What I can't work out is how the basis for their 'rebellion' gets them out of paying their debts to companies and private individuals, like the landlord in this case, who have nothing to do with the 'powers that be'.

I wonder how Robert White would react if the tenants of his (now the official receiver's) ten rental properties had run up £5000 in back rent.

Actually I know exactly how they work... Money owed to them is owed to them. Money they owed to others is their own.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I still think its much more efficient to show the legal system the same respect they do, and send someone to break their legs. Its still much better than King John would have done, and if they can consider anyone they want to be one of the committee of Barons, I can consider anyone I want to be whatever official has the authority to snap a femur. See, this lawful rebellion can be fun if you learn to play the word games with them.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Gregg wrote:He owes £5320 in back rent? I'd have someone's legs broken before I let them get that far behind on rent.
14 days and some wording in that letter makes me wonder if this is a commercial property like a shop or small industrial unit.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
longdog

Post by longdog »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Gregg wrote:He owes £5320 in back rent? I'd have someone's legs broken before I let them get that far behind on rent.
14 days and some wording in that letter makes me wonder if this is a commercial property like a shop or small industrial unit.
Maybe so. I don't know how eviction from commercial premises works. I know housing landlords have to make sure all of the I's and T's are dotted and crossed respectively or risk criminal charges but I was always under the impression that with commercial premises you either paid the rent or the landlord just forced entry, changed the locks and that was the end of the matter.

ETA... Looks like I was at least partly right. An eviction order from the court is not needed if the terms of the lease have been breached.

https://www.gov.uk/terminating-a-commer ... ease-early

http://www.anthonygold.co.uk/latest/blo ... -a-breach/
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
The Seventh String

Post by The Seventh String »

A rather lengthy document uploaded by Mr Wilkinson to the PLD Facebook group and addressed to Lord Carmyle. I wonder what his Lordship makes of his fan-base....

https://lookaside.fbsbx.com/file/Letter ... PxD6CuOo9o
MaritalArtist
First Mate
First Mate

Post by MaritalArtist »

The Seventh String wrote:A rather lengthy document uploaded by Mr Wilkinson to the PLD Facebook group and addressed to Lord Carmyle. I wonder what his Lordship makes of his fan-base....

https://lookaside.fbsbx.com/file/Letter ... PxD6CuOo9o

Tl;dr, recycle bin.
That's right, The Mascara Snake, fast and bulbous! Also, a tin teardrop!
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Apparently they think that the courts work the same way they do-- keep sending letters but never actually accomplishing anything. They see the threat to apply for an eviction order as just further proof of this.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Well tomorrow's the big day. The excitement is mounting, as it the ever lengthening list of members promising to support the action ... by viewing it on Facebook from a safe distance ..
Howlin Gael
Sadly I am hundreds of miles away from these events but I will be with you in spirit.

Nige Bray
Wish I had money to return and do something.

Dyan Duffy
If i could be there i would.

Brian Varney
As soon as you guys go live I'm on it like a tramp on chips.

Susan April
I'll be sharing from Scotland

Christopher Walker
I'll be sharing from West Yorkshire

Christopher Walker
Kids pal, no sitter girlfriend working and I care for my disabled son sorry m8, I'll defo share vow

Robert Harper
What time you going live

Jim Bryant
I'll be sharing from swansea south wales good luck brothers and sisters

Nicola Blakeston
I'll be watching n sharing

Kai Mitchell
birmingham? WTF

Janet Docherty
Will be sharing from Scotland

Graeme Marland
I canny make it sadly, work work work, will be sharing it all from Scotland as well, good luck to all who attend.

Ian Charles
Sadly cannot make it so will be sharing in the Bedfordshire area
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

They’re off to a pub called the Crown which appropriately enough for this lot is on Corporation Street in Brum. I mean, talk about symbology and hide in plain sight!

11am till 3pm, all get mullered, wind one another up and then it’s off into the city to cause Practical Lawful Lunacy at some public building somewhere.

Best not target the courts lads - not in a city where van loads of humourless Yam Yam cops all spoiling for a rumble are out and about most of the time.

The Crown looks a decent enough boozer, a bit Weatherspoonish but none the worse for that. Cheap beer, the big build-up, Crabby with writing on his forehead and Dismal in his combat gear at the front leading this modern beer-hall putsch - what could possibly go wrong?

I suspect the majority have just been given this pub as the starting point, only the inner circle privy to the “Final Destination”.

Popcorn? Good to go. Citra IPA? In the man-fridge. Should be an entertaining day.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

For the non-UK reader a Yam Yam is defined in some circles as;
Yam Yams are natives of the black county who are so intensely brummy that they have stunted their mental growth and made themselves effectively disabled.
Wakeman52

Post by Wakeman52 »

It's certainly within staggering distance of the Crown Court and a stone's throw from the Magistrates. :snicker:

WMP also have a police station nearby in Edgbaston. Does anyone know what time the case it's believed that they're interested in is scheduled for?
Our future is like that of the passengers on a small pleasure boat sailing quietly above the Niagara Falls, not knowing that the engines are about to fail. James Lovelock.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Wakeman52 wrote: Does anyone know what time the case it's believed that they're interested in is scheduled for?
11am till 3pm, all get mullered....
If they are all mullered by 3pm they won't get to a court hearing that hasn't finished by the time they've staggered over to the courts.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
longdog

Post by longdog »

Ignoring a summons didn't work so now the moron is going to try his shit in court... But only under duress... :snicker:
Bellion Re David
1 hr

Having had my license took from me last week without my presence in court, I had to attend their courts of business under duress of circumstances to get it back after signing a declaration saying I had not received their paper work. I will not mention dates or location at this stage due to them getting any heads up of my standing. I rang David Robinson tonight to inform him what had happened.

So now I have a date to attend their alleged courts. They tried getting me to make a plea today which I refused on the grounds of them not giving me due process of law, and having no Jurisdiction or any implied that I had. They asked what I meant, so I answered it would all be made clear in my litigation in the area I had supposed to have committed a crime. I also informed after they tried to explain to me and requesting if I understood. I replied I didn’t understand the nature of their process where due process of law had not been used, whereby I was refusing to give Jurisdiction. This they excepted as I informed them I would not make a plea any circumstances.

So now I will be building my case against them. I have about 20 questions to ask them with a YES or NO answer, whilst keeping a record of their answers. I will be asking for full closure, to be able to question the complaintent to enquire who has been hurt or had lose or been threatened without making any plea or giving them Jurisdiction. There are many ways to skin a tyrant. The way I will be playing them, has been used before with the outcome of a dismisle of the case hopefully.

I have no choice to attend their place of work but under duress of circumstance. I need my license to work. I have already told the court general manager I have been created a Tort and would be claiming for damages done against my being.

First and foremost they are going to get my Notice of conditional exceptence and Notice of Treason that has been committed upon this land. EU directives are not Law. They actually undermine our Judical due process of Law which in its self is MISCARRIAGE OF JUSTICE for the ends of PRIVATE PROFIT over the Law of this land.

I will be requesting approx 20 to 30 witnesses to sit in the gallery to observe the Law of this land is upheld. To take notes of questions and answers given by all those being paid by the Crown. I will prove there is a conflict of interest on this case. If any witnesses attend, you must be peaceful at all times, do no breach of the peace or everything will have been for nothing...

Peace....
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

The Crown looks a decent enough boozer, a bit Weatherspoonish but none the worse for that. Cheap beer, the big build-up, Crabby with writing on his forehead and Dismal in his combat gear at the front leading this modern beer-hall putsch - what could possibly go wrong?
I spent two days pubbing in Birmingham and stayed at a Premier Inn a few blocks from the Crown but missed it. Victorian boozer by the looks of it. My kind of place.
So now I will be building my case against them. I have about 20 questions to ask them with a YES or NO answer, whilst keeping a record of their answers. I will be asking for full closure, to be able to question the complaintent to enquire who has been hurt or had lose or been threatened without making any plea or giving them Jurisdiction. There are many ways to skin a tyrant. The way I will be playing them, has been used before with the outcome of a dismisle of the case hopefully.
Tht's going to be highly entertaining if we can get the story.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
The Seventh String

Post by The Seventh String »

exiledscouser wrote:For the non-UK reader a Yam Yam is defined in some circles as;
Yam Yams are natives of the black county who are so intensely brummy that they have stunted their mental growth and made themselves effectively disabled.
Oi!

Birmingham is not the Black Country and the Black Country is not Birmingham.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Country

Calling a yamyam a brummie or vice versa can be bad for your health. Especially if you’re in the Black Country. Or Birmingham.