Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

SteveUK
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Post by SteveUK »

David Robinson They had no choice but to accept arrest under duress after denying they have a legal warrant...they would of kicked the door in otherwise....they were informed that they are acting ultra vires and in a quisling capacity.
They had no choice but to accept arrest under duress . Is there any other kind?
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Sounds like they so successfully rebutted the complaint that they are now in jail. Now that is what I call success. :sarcasmon: :snicker:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Mark & Caroline, their names rang a bell and here they are on SteveUK's first post regarding PLD, that's back in March 17. So it's taken 9 months for it all to catch up with them !!

The wheels of Justice grind ever so slowly, but they do, inevitably grind on !

viewtopic.php?f=52&t=11361
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

AndyPandy wrote:Mark & Caroline, their names rang a bell and here they are on SteveUK's first post regarding PLD, that's back in March 17. So it's taken 9 months for it all to catch up with them !!

The wheels of Justice grind ever so slowly, but they do, inevitably grind on !

viewtopic.php?f=52&t=11361
My god you’re right - how time flies! A61 - if you like delaying the inevitable, racking up costs on the way, is the FMOTL chapter for you.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

SteveUK wrote:They had no choice but to accept arrest under duress . Is there any other kind?
Depends - if you are a masochist with a bondage and uniform fetish, it might not count. (Police brutality, please.)
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

They were lucky enough to be taken before a Saturday morning Court, and Bailed. No sign of gratitude for this good fortune....
Caroline Enilorac Hi All. Yes, I second that - thank you so much for your support. It is absolutely ASTOUNDING me that the Police can act in such ways - without impartiality and without due diligence. It is quite sick. The court was not one. We were lectured and then taken back to the cells to collect our belongings, where of course we had to confirm our identify in order to get our coats back. although we had tried to dress not to have anything taken from us, of course they found a reason to. Mark even got assaulted by being shoved in the chest by one of the custody idiots at the court. it was quite shocking. I have only just about started recovering from the last episode - I am shot to pieces at their behaviour. it is quite alarming. I tried my best to educate all who crossed my path, but I think it mostly fell on deaf ears. But we will see. I informed them all of their treasonous behaviour, but unfortunately they are not educated in the Law!! We are deciding on how to proceed..... we have been resummond to court, but it is against our oath to enter their place of business.... they haven't even replied to our previous notices, and I also sent them an affidavit (both the court and the council) in March, which they never responded to either. I am confused how we can follow a legal system and they ignore it. truly frightening tyrannical times we live in. if only we could wake people up to the reality of what is happening, especially the police!
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
notorial dissent

Really are quite thick.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
BoomerSooner17

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
Caroline Enilorac wrote: We are deciding on how to proceed..... we have been resummond to court, but it is against our oath to enter their place of business.... they haven't even replied to our previous notices, and I also sent them an affidavit (both the court and the council) in March, which they never responded to either. I am confused how we can follow a legal system and they ignore it.
When you're making it up as you go along, I imagine that it would be pretty easy to follow, and even easier for the police to ignore, since it doesn't exist. :beatinghorse:

Notice that she said "a legal system", as if you can simply choose which one to follow. :shrug:
"Never in the field of human conflict, was so much owed (but not paid), by so few, to so many." - Sir Winston Churchill
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

You’ve got to hand it to them, they’re at least as stubborn as George Tsgardes. I don’t get how then can persist with something so clearly flawed.
they haven't even replied to our previous notices, and I also sent them an affidavit (both the court and the council) in March, which they never responded to either.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

This weekend has unearthed a rich seam of FMOTL bollocks and fuckwittery.

Mark Cole, him freshly released from the gulag speaks;
HI All, We are back from our impromptu, unlawful detention by Avon and Somerset police. In brief we own our beautiful piece of land that we worked hard to buy. The land is beautify site which we are tending to in a natural way. We have open the space up for gatherings like weddings, birthdays and general celebrations but staying with in the law on all of these occasions. The council issued a enforcement notice that was not received in person and then proceeded to summons me and caroline to court for allegedly running an illegal campsite and living on the land. We have serve all the Notices to the police, court, council and at no point did they rebut any of the points.
The notices don't work Mark. Not now. Not ever. He continues;
Todays arrest, demonstrated that the police really do not take there oath seriously any more. All the police refused to use due diligence to and examine the facts presented and informed me the court is the law so we the police have the right to detain anyone the court tells us to.
Erm, yup, that's about the size of it.
I had an interesting discussion with the desk sergeant who self confessed that he was an agent of the Court so has to do what they say. He agreed that he would not use due diligence to examine the facts, and would do what the court instructs. According to him its the courts job to examine the facts, we just bring you in.
What's so difficult to understand? Court issues warrant, warrant goes to plod, plod execute warrant. It's not for the police to decide which if any of the warrants they receive are more or less executable than others.
I did get him to look-up the Magna Carta 1297 on the computer. I choose MG 1297 because we were discussing legislation, and at least it still has article 39. NO Freeman shall be taken or imprisoned, or be disseised of his Freehold, or Liberties, or free Customs, or be outlawed, or exiled, or any other wise destroyed; nor will We not pass upon him, nor [X1condemn him,] but by lawful judgment of his Peers, or by the Law of the Land. We will sell to no man, we will not deny or defer to any man either Justice or Right. He did realise that I would not be getting this as justice in the court, and I think he realised that he was not acting according to his oath. I was shocked when he excepted that he would enforce the statute law on me but not on the court.
But Mark lad, that's the 1297 version and its an ACT. I do wish these folk would have some consistency over their beliefs. He finishes in the usual 'its the end of the world' flourish;
We have now come to a time Sovereigns where the police aren’t even taking notice of statute law and are doing exactly what they are told.
Time is running out.
Fact is, if you think your arrest was unlawful then get proper representation and challenge it. Dreary Dismal Despondent Dave ain't gonna fix it for you, still less the brains trust that regularly post. Here's Mark Conway, expert historian, commenting on the above post;
its the 1215 that is the true law as it was passed to the diaceass around the uk then he reneged on by K John and then the pop butted his noise in where it was nothing to do with him
That fecking Pop and his dreadful noise, he's behind everything I tells ya.

What was the warrant for asks another poster. Here's Dismal's penetrating analysis;
We didn't get that deep into it....the warrant was not signed with a wet ink signature and was issued by a court that is operating without authority, as are the police which is what I told her.
Glad you've cleared that up then. Since you view all courts as without authority then the presence or other of a signature, electronic, wet ink or whatever form wouldn't matter anyway.

Dean isn't happy and issues a call to arms!;
When are we going to do something significant like take there castles and land ? Because without doing anything at all they are just locking us up 1 by 1 david ,I'm fed up just sitting back and letting them do as they like !!! When they kick our doors of and restrain us in handcuffs that's peacefull according to them ! What's stopping us restraining them ? By there ways of peacefulness? Can we really sit back and just inform people? I think there laughing at us
Dead right mate, I certainly am.
We need to put a task force together for situations like this and take action
Erm, how about you all mobilise for an expensive mid-week trip to a pub miles from home for a few hours before going to a police station to bemuse the occupants and then slinking off home? If that dosen't do it wellm I don't kniow what will.

Dismal Dave however is having none of it;
I appreciate your enthusiasm and annoyance bro but we need to follow this process.....now we have actually got the police to accept the evidence, which they allowed us to film, they cannot now act against the constitution without reprisals. We now have absolute lawful excuse to go and arrest those criminals in Birmingham Magistrates (not) court and the police if there is enough of us if they do not act according to the truth in law.

We have to act honourably in accordance with the law and give them a chance to do the right thing first......they can ONLY do one of two things now, eother arrst those 4 individuals within the fake court or deny the constitutional law....obviously I would prefer the former but if they act against us and the truth then action will be taken bro.
Without reprisals Dave? What 'reprisals"? What action? Arrest who?

Dreary Dave finally discovers that this pair were sent off to an internment camp released:
Mark and Caroline were released from custody earlier they called me to let me know...they have been subject to appear before the fake courts which they wont likely be doing.........we may need to mobolize again soon folk?
If Mark and Caroline want to bury their heads in the sand then they can only expect another visit from plod.

Let's face it Dave, 25 knob-heads is all you could scrape together from a FB group with over 12,000 members.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

I tried my best to educate all who crossed my path, but I think it mostly fell on deaf ears.
Anybody here who cannot imagine the full horror of that?

I could almost enjoy being educated by an attractive woman with a nice voice set on low to medium volume, but I suspect none of these attributes applied.

Someone should tell them that they can either pay the fine or lose the land to whatever enforcement process that will be applied. Not consenting will not really help. What usually happens if someone posts a simple factual account of what will happen next in the process of fine collectiong? Does the comment just get deleted immediately?
Siegfried Shrink

In brief we own our beautiful piece of land that we worked hard to buy. The land is a beautiful site which we are tending to in a natural way. We have opened the space up for gatherings like weddings, birthdays and general celebrations but staying within the law on all of these occasions. The council issued a enforcement notice that was not received in person and then proceeded to summons Caroline and I to court for allegedly running an illegal campsite and living on the land
It seems quite clear from this that they bought a chunk of agricultural land which would be reasonably cheap without planning permission for any other than agricultural use, then started living there, possibly in a caravan, and trying to make bit of money off it by further breaches of planning law.

It probably cost them about £60,000 instead of at least ten times as much with residental property present or permssion to build a house. Instances of people buying a patch of land then changing the use without permission are common in UK news, the consequences are also pretty common knowledge.
Some may say it is their land, they should be able to do whatever they like with it but the various Town and Country Planning acts say they cannot.

They did not need a soothsayer to predict exactly what would happen; pretty well anyone would have had the mystic powers to forsee reasonably accurately the fate that has befallen them.

It is another one of those many situations where a few words of wisdom accepted at the right time would have averted all that followed, and as usual, those words of wisdom would not have had to come from some blind hermit in a remote Welsh cave, but could have come from virtually anyone they asked.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

we may need to mobolize again soon folk?
:shrug: Rap battle with the magistrates?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Siegfried Shrink

Yay, mobolise, and here is the transport.

http://adventuresincollecting.co.uk/201 ... the-horse/
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

a task force eh? Well, of the 11,000 current members they managed to summon 40 for a well publicised event - and that event was an abject failure (still not seen the video).

Thats a mere 0.003636364 attendees per member. Say you need a 1000 people in your made up taskforce, you'd need 275,000 members. A growth rate of x25 from now.

With all the recent high profile fails, I think we can safely say that we'll never see a PLD flag flying above the Palace.
longdog

Post by longdog »

SteveUK wrote:With all the recent high profile fails, I think we can safely say that we'll never see a PLD flag flying above the Palace.
I wonder if they've put Meghan Wotsername on notice :snicker:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Can't blame them for the poor turnout. After all, anyone who joined up was facing the possibility of a grisly execution, or failing that, torture and mutilation, indefinite imprisonment, confiscation of all property, and expulsion from their home with no recourse but the streets. Furthermore, punishment could be extended to family members and close acquaintances. It's no wonder so few were brave enough to join up and show their faces to the authorities!

Oh wait, i was thinking about the Pilgrimage of Grace.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Success!!!!!1!!!!! Abject Failure. Its not gone well for our rebels Mark & Caroline.
Update on Mark Coles court appearance this morning. Just spoke to Caroline Enilorac and it hasn't gone well, Mark has been remanded in custody. I don't know many details and I'm sure Caroline will update us when she gets home. There are a few of us going to support Caroline at Taunton magistrates tomorrow, but we could do with some more if anyone else can make it.
EDIT: His missus spreads a bit more light on the matter:
Caroline Enilorac Mark would not joinder his name and required them to take the matter to Queen's Bench. He would not answer their question whether he was the person taken into mag court on Saturday. Because he would not answer they have now taken him to the cells.... they had already found him guilty at the hearing he did not attend whenever that was March this year. They would not listen to him. It's really dire. not sure what to do - any help much appreciated
She then considers the implications of trying this nonsense at her own hearing tommorow:
but will go as dont want to go to jial
Another one for the PLD trophy cabinet!

:beatinghorse:
longdog

Post by longdog »

Caroline Enilorac

Mark Cole has now been taken into custody at the courts. I do not know what will happen. I had to leave court as I didn't want to get arrested as well (for shouting from public gallery telling them they are all criminals and that we will take them to CL court). I had pixie with me as no one to sit for her. we are not very well supported here... what a shame. this is all a travesty!
I assume 'Pixie' is a child. They have a child and they're acting like this? Jesus H Christ!

Oh well... I'm sure the Common Law Court will set things right :roll:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent

Doesn't much sound like they've got two spare brain cells between them.