Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

exiledscouser
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Post by exiledscouser »

Unbelievable that this pair continue to risk their liberty and put their children at risk in this way. I can almost write the script for this mornings encounter before Taunton Mags, Mark spouting all the same Footle phrases used to complete success these past ten years. And meeting with the same response as all the rest.

Even the creepy Ceylon has the sense to engage with the court when he had his own run-in over the rooftop protest. (He tried the no name no jointer nonsense and turned his back on the bench but threatened with a remand in custody he soon abandoned that tack).

Mark may yet see sense but those idiots fanning the flames of ignorance may yet ensure he climbs aboard the prison bus.

It still shocks me that folk will try this crap thinking it’ll work or be taken seriously.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

It seems Mark hasnt even got the decency to put his other half down as his main contact
Caroline Enilorac just clled the number - the msg says they will contact the person he has named as contact and will not divulge any info! that will prob have to be his mum!! luckily i have told her what has happened... what rot!
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Note that a link to the Protocols of the Elders of Zion remains on the PLD FB page some 20 hours after first posted. Tells us all we need to know about what an unpleasant bunch Robinson and his pals are....
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

The slogan 'No Surrender' did pretty well in Northern Ireland.

I envisage the slogan 'No Joinder' would be equally sucessful and popular for the fotlers.
King Lud
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by King Lud »

At least he had the balls to go through with it, unlike Mark "I'm so sleepy" Ceylon. He's still an idiot of course.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

and to top it all off, a £775 fine added to whatever he owes (£20k???).

well played!
Caroline Oh that was a joyous day for Mark at the fake court. Asking for my common law rights was ignored resulting in perjury. Police did not want examine the facts that perjury had occurred. Second go. Judge had the notices in the court, and explained they still have authority even though Clause 61 is invoked. Because Mark did not appear for the previous hearing, the judge was there for sentence not to examine the facts. They sentenced the legal fiction and trusts to a £775 fine even though I remained a man in the court.
I have to remind people that in this case I was late in starting the 3 stage process due to my lack of knowlegde. I had already, under duress made a plea.
EDIT:
He's now out of jail, seemed he was banged up for contempt.
yes it was temporary just took him down to cells then back into the court - was for contempt
longdog

Post by longdog »

Caroline Enilorac

Oh that was a joyous day for Mark at the fake court. Asking for my common law rights was ignored resulting in perjury. Police did not want examine the facts that perjury had occurred. Second go. Judge had the notices in the court, and explained they still have authority even though Clause 61 is invoked. Because Mark did not appear for the previous hearing, the judge was there for sentence not to examine the facts. They sentenced the legal fiction and trusts to a £775 fine even though I remained a man in the court.

I have to remind people that in this case I was late in starting the 3 stage process due to my lack of knowlegde. I had already, under duress made a plea.
Panic over.... Mark got off scot free, only the legal fiction and trusts got fined.... VICTORY!!!

Or maybe not...
Robert White

Has Mark been released?

Caroline Enilorac

yes it was temporary just took him down to cells then back into the court - was for contempt

Jim Bryant

so the non judge just committed treason we need his name and other info

Caroline Enilorac

Jim Bryant he did not announce his name but we will try and find out of course they won't give their names they are acting in treason

Jim Bryant

was there a recorder in court

Jim Bryant

theres got tobe a papper trail ?

Caroline Enilorac

i doubt whether they will let us have any of that info but we can try

Jim Bryant

make a vidio and we will share it

Jim Bryant

judge D J EVENS
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
King Lud
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by King Lud »

King Lud wrote:At least he had the balls to go through with it, unlike Mark "I'm so sleepy" Ceylon. He's still an idiot of course.

I take it back. He obviously bottled it as well.
Wakeman52

Post by Wakeman52 »

I never cease to be amazed by these individuals.

Come on, you 12,000+ followers of PLD. A simple Google search to find any case in which the invocation of 'rights under Article 61 of MC 1215' (& so discovering the revocation of said Article shortly after King John's signature of the original), 'legal fiction of name', 'failing to give details in a court case', 'the applicability of Maritime Law' & the use of American terms and legislation has EVER worked in a UK court would surely result in failure.

Or is it the 'echo chamber effect'? PLD followers only look at the world according to a very limited subset of Facebook posts and the 'Denounce The Deception' website. Truly an appropriate name for the rubbish contained therein.

If people such as Dreary Dave, Graham Moore & Mark Ceylon, who are looked upon as knowing more than m'learned friends are correct, why aren't they more successful or living fulfilled lives? Instead, they traipse from one sorry pub meeting to another miserable moot, scraping the bottom of gullible barrels for sustenance. Unfortunately, they also blight the lives of many souls with whom they come into contact. A sad excuse for human beings, the whole pathetic bunch of 'gurus'.
Our future is like that of the passengers on a small pleasure boat sailing quietly above the Niagara Falls, not knowing that the engines are about to fail. James Lovelock.
Wakeman52

Post by Wakeman52 »

Caroline Enilorac
Why is she using her forename backwards as a surname? Anyone?
Our future is like that of the passengers on a small pleasure boat sailing quietly above the Niagara Falls, not knowing that the engines are about to fail. James Lovelock.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Wakeman52 wrote:
Caroline Enilorac
My surname is Godgnol :mrgreen:
Last edited by Arthur Rubin on Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Spelling correction by moderator
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
King Lud
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by King Lud »

Wakeman52 wrote:
Caroline Enilorac
Perhaps she's using an alternative Facebook page separate from her personal one?
King Lud
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by King Lud »

longdog wrote:
Wakeman52 wrote:
Caroline Enilorac
My surname is Gorgnol :mrgreen:
Mine is Dul Gnik which would be a great name for one of these tedious gobshites :D
longdog

Post by longdog »

Dismal Dave has updated his correspondence with the Brummigan Police by adding a 'statement of truth'. It's the usual shit with which I won't bother you but...
Dear constable 9420 Rafiq Khan,
<snip>

Magna Carta 1215 Article 39 “No freeman shall be arrested or imprisoned or deprived of his freehold or outlawed or banished or in any way ruined, nor will we take or order action against him, except by the lawful judgment of his equals and according to the law of the land.”

<snip>
Hmmm... It seems the leading constitutional protector is still getting his Magnum Cartridge wrong... The correct quote is of course...

'No free man shall be seized or imprisoned, or stripped of his rights or possessions, or outlawed or exiled, or deprived of his standing in any other way, nor will we proceed with force against him, or send others to do so, except by the lawful judgment of his equals or by the law of the land.'

One word wrong but a massive difference in meaning.
Wakeman52

Post by Wakeman52 »

longdog wrote:One word wrong but a massive difference in meaning.
But that's not the original text. It's in Latin.
Nullus liber homo capiatur, vel imprisonetur, aut disseisiatur, aut utlagetur, aut exuletur, aut aliquo modo destruatur, nec super cum ibimus, nec super cum mittemus, nisi per legale judicium parium suorum vel per legem terre.
Translated into English:
No freeman shall be arrested or imprisoned or disseised or outlawed or exiled or in any other way harmed. Nor will we [the king] proceed against him, or send others to do so, except according to the lawful sentence of his peers and according to the Common Law
Bearing in mind, the 13C definition of freeman doesn't seem to have included serfs or peasants, i.e the majority of the population.

Disseised - to dispossess (note - not distress) a person of his estates.

And for completeness, here's Article 61:
Cum autem pro Deo, et ad emendacionem regni nostri, et ad melius sopiendum discordiam inter nos et barones nostros ortam, hec omnia predicta concesserimus, volentes ea integra et firma stabilitate (in perpetuum) gaudere, facimus et concedimus eis securitatem subscriptam;

videlicet quod barones eligant viginti quinque barones de regno quos voluerint, qui debeant pro totis viribus suis observare, tenere, et facere observari, pacem et libertates quas cis concessimus, et hac presenti carta nostra confirmavimus; ita scilicet quod, si nos, vel justiciarius noster, vel ballivi nostri, vel aliquis de ministris nostris, in aliquo erga aliquem deliquerimus, vel aliquem articulorum pacis aut securitatis transgressi fuerimus, et delictum ostensum fuerit quatuor baronibus de predictis viginti quinque baronibus, illi quatuor barones accedant ad nos vel ad justiciarium nostrum, si fuerimus extra regnum, proponentes nobis excessum, petent ut excessum illum sine dilacione faciamus emendari.

Et si nos excessum non emendaverimus, vel, si fuerimus extra regnum, justiciarius noster non emendaverit infra tempus quadraginta dierum computandum a tempore quo monstratum fuerit nobis vel justiciario nostro, si extra regnum fuerimus, predicti quatuor barones referant causam illam ad residuos de illis viginti quinque baronibus, et illi viginti quinque barones cum communa tocius terre distringent et gravabunt nos modis omnibus quibus poterunt, scilicet per capcionem castrorum, terrarum, possessionum et aliis modis quibus poterunt, donec fuerit emendatum secundum arbitrium eorum, salva persona nostra et regine nostre et liberorum nostrorum; et cum fuerit emendatum intendent nobis sicut prius fecerunt.

Et quicumque voluerit de terra juret quod ad predicta omnia exequenda parebit mandatis predictorum viginti quinque baronum, et quod gravabit nos pro posse suo cum ipsis, et nos publice et libere damus licenciam jurandi cuilibet qui jurare voluerit, et nulli umquam jurare prohibebimus. Omnes autem illos de terra qui per se et sponte sua noluerint jurare viginti quinque baronibus de distringendo et gravando nos cum eis, faciemus jurare eosdem de mandato nostro sicut predictum est.

Et si aliquis de viginti quinque baronibus decesserit, vel a terra recesserit, vel aliquo alio modo impeditus fuerit, quominus ista predicta possent exequi, qui residui fuerint de predictis viginti quinque baronibus eligant alium loco ipsius, pro arbitrio suo, qui simili modo erit juratus quo et ceteri. In omnibus autem que istis viginti quinque baronibus committuntur exequenda, si forte ipsi viginti quinque presentes fuerint, et inter se super re aliqua discordaverint, vel aliqui ex eis summoniti nolint vel nequeant interesse, ratum habeatur et firmum quod major pars eorum qui presentes fuerint providerit vel preceperit ac si omnes viginti quinque in hoc consensissent;

et predicti viginti quinque jurent quod omnia antedicta fideliter observabunt, et pro toto posse suo facient observari.

Et nos nichil impetrabimus ab aliquo, per nos nec per alium, per quod aliqua istarum concessionum et libertatum revocetur vel minuatur; et, si aliquid tale impetratum fuerit, irritum sit et inane et numquam eo utemur per nos nec per alium.
The first translation was into Angevin French; also, the original document, written on or before June 15, 1215, was neither divided into sections nor numbered.

Something for Dreary to get his teeth into; crash courses in 13C Latin & Angevin French.

Why is he now using the dispossession clause rather than his beloved baronial committee? Could it be that's because it's one of the few still even vaguely in force, albeit from the enacted 1297 version? Of course, there's over 700 years of parliamentary acts, court cases etc in between now and then. They can't all be irrelevant, surely?

EDIT:

King John was king of England, lord of Ireland, duke of Normandy and Aquitaine, and count of Anjou. No mention here of Scotland or Wales. Does that mean that PLD want some of France back? :snicker:
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Dul Gnik
Gorgnol
Both of these are items are currently available in your local Ikea, aisle 42, position 11.

Back to the action in Taunton and Crabby has figured out how to deal with this situation once and for all;
Crab Bait wrote;
I will be hand delivering LEGAL NOTICE OF AIDING AND ABETTING HIGH TREASON AND MISPRISION OF HIGH TREASON to Taunton police centre tomorrow.
Well done you.

Raymond Parker knows who's to blame for all of this;
JOOS are realy walking all over us,realy cant see any light at the end....,realy is sickening,
Confirming once again the nasty anti-semitic streak that surfaces from time to time on PLD.

Some unpleasant POS calling himself David Cooper continues, as other's here have observed, with nasty racist stuff about jews, linking to the Protocols of the Elders of Zion.

Ah ha, perhaps, just maybe, there's a chance here for Dreary Dave (love light and peace everyone) to redress the impression that they are a bunch of ignorant narrow-minded racists on PLD, redeem himself and his moral fortitude in the eyes of the world, salvage some small indication that there's a rational empathetic human being behind the keyboard, call out Cooper on this, show true leadership.

Alas, not;
Dreary Dave wrote;
Although this may seem off topic its worth looking into as to how they planned. very carefully, to destroy sovereignty and take over the world by stealth.
Cooper thinks the Protocols are 'very very educational'; Dave agrees;
Dismal Dave wrote;
It is, I read it all some years ago and has been helpful in seeing how they play the game so to speak.....its a clever plan and they are sticking to it as far as I can tell.
Very perceptive Dave, shame the Protocols are a poisonous work of fiction created by Russian spooks over 100 years ago. It is wholly depressing that no-one, not a one, of the alleged 12,000 members of this group challenges the likes of Cooper and Parker over their anti-semitism.

Chris Sutton explains that, in the interest of balance (or what passes for it in PLD circles) there are, after all, other religious groups available to vilify and malign whilst spouting historical bollocks in an illiterate and wholly ignorant stylee;
Hitlers dad was the illegitimate child of Maria Anna and Baron Rothschild the Jesuits used the Zionists to use Hitler in order to bring about the creation of Israil. The 6 million number was reported serval years before the second world war everything was done to further the Jesuits agenda
Who knew?

The conversation continues in a similar vein which I won't reproduce.

What a shower of scumbags this lot truly are.

I shall therefore ignore my conscience and take a schadenfreude-type pleasure in knowing that 'Caroline' faces a similar hearing tomorrow, maybe another £500 fine and £250 costs.
longdog

Post by longdog »

exiledscouser wrote: I shall therefore ignore my conscience and take a schadenfreude-type pleasure in knowing that 'Caroline' faces a similar hearing tomorrow, maybe another £500 fine and £250 costs.
I have spoken to my Jewish friends about how much money they make from court fines and their answer was "What the fuck? Are you having a laugh or what already*?".

But then they WOULD say that WOULDN'T THEY!!!!! :mrgreen:

*They didn't actually say 'already'... I've just added that for some ethnic colour.
Wakeman52

Post by Wakeman52 »

Crab Bait wrote:
I will be hand delivering LEGAL NOTICE OF AIDING AND ABETTING HIGH TREASON AND MISPRISION OF HIGH TREASON to Taunton police centre tomorrow.
Still has transport, then. Waste of fuel, though. :snicker:
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

longdog wrote:Dismal Dave has updated his correspondence with the Brummigan Police by adding a 'statement of truth'. It's the usual shit with which I won't bother you but...
Dear constable 9420 Rafiq Khan,
<snip>

Magna Carta 1215 Article 39 “No freeman shall be arrested or imprisoned or deprived of his freehold or outlawed or banished or in any way ruined, nor will we take or order action against him, except by the lawful judgment of his equals and according to the law of the land.”

<snip>
Hmmm... It seems the leading constitutional protector is still getting his Magnum Cartridge wrong... The correct quote is of course...

'No free man shall be seized or imprisoned, or stripped of his rights or possessions, or outlawed or exiled, or deprived of his standing in any other way, nor will we proceed with force against him, or send others to do so, except by the lawful judgment of his equals or by the law of the land.'

One word wrong but a massive difference in meaning.
The other major flaw, if memory serves correctly , is that a freeman generally refered to landowners. Dave slums it in a council shit-igloo .
Wakeman52

Post by Wakeman52 »

More evidence, if any were needed, of the crackpot ideas on which PLD are feeding...
Adrian James: David, I you may remember me approaching you about a judge in Alaska called Anna von Reitz? I really think everyone here including you need to read her latest posts both on her website and published on her Facebook page. There's a step by step guide on how to block these corrupt bastards ever gaining jurisdiction. It will take about 10minutes to read the two connected posts today, and 10seconds to realise the source of the fraud and how to deal with it. No surprise to a lot of us that it's largely due to the birth certificate. What it actually is though, will please you all. It's a receipt. All you have to do is claim your name, and they will Never have one over us again!
Let me know what you think. Peace
A word to the unwise, Adrian. You really should look more closely at this woman's ravings; she is well known to the colonial membership of Q.

I really don't want to go into the thoroughly unpleasant trough of anti-Semitism sentiment manifested in other posts on PLD FB.