Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

The Seventh String
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Post by The Seventh String »

SteveUK wrote:
Caroline Enilorac Mark would not joinder his name and required them to take the matter to Queen's Bench. He would not answer their question whether he was the person taken into mag court on Saturday. Because he would not answer they have now taken him to the cells.... they had already found him guilty at the hearing he did not attend whenever that was March this year. They would not listen to him. It's really dire. not sure what to do - any help much appreciated
They really should stop whinging. Back in the 13th century, English courts had ways of making you recognise them that were far less pleasant or healthy than a few hours in the cells for contempt.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peine_forte_et_dure
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

My suspicion is that in the the 13th C this wouldn't have been a court issue to begin with and would have ended a great deal less pleasantly than it has, and not at all in their favor. Not in the least.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
longdog

Post by longdog »

More idiotic bigotry goes completely unchallenged. Gaysdidit, Jewsdidit, Masonsdidit.

(I've taken the liberty of breaking it up into paragraphs that weren't in the original)

Pancho Garcia

In Australia the people revealed how stupid they are becoming by voting in a plebiscite to have homosexual marriage brought in. Despite the warnings that when brought in that the homosexual agenda was and is always to get at the children via the removal of the rights of parents and their definition of parents, the people showed how stupid they really are and that the brainwashing has been successful as it's only taken 20 to 30 years to get society to accept that Homosexuality has nothing to do with pedophilia.

But just one read through recent history, the leaders of the satanic ritual abuse and torture of children have always been homosexual. Politicians, celebrities, priests, pastors, media moguls etc. They have conducted orgies with themselves and with the children that have been abducted and captured by the hired thugs used to capture children. But the public never accepted it at the time so they have worked on a long range campaign to get people to accept homosexuality as just a sexual preference in the hopes that if people were committing the same sin, then they had no ground to stand on when people brought up and exposed pedophilia. Because that's the next move right? To get people to accept pedophilia as just a sexual preference so another abomination committed can be freely committed without risk of being exposed, as it will be openly accepted.

People have become conditioned by this PC agenda that attacks the role of men and women in the family structure, the role men and women have in the protection children, the male and female identity so that genders be removed and in it's place a more State friendly identity that allows government to have control of the children at will and so on. As a Christian, I have so many people tell me I need to go to church. But why would a Church be yoked to a government and all it's departments that are in the business of abducting, abusing, raping and murdering children?

That's right, it shouldn't but just for some lousy tax free status they are...so to any Bible believing Christian, get out of them hell holes. If people want to get to the crux of this, I suggest you look at the Jews and how through the ownership of the Central Banks, they have infiltrated the religious system, secret societies as Masonry (known for homosexual pedophiles) is the practice of the Kabbalah for the "goy", the legal and justice system and every government department including politics. The New World Order is actually their plan and you can read it in documents that name families like the Rothschilds, the Bilderbergs etc. who are either Jew or married into Jew families/related
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

longdog wrote:More idiotic bigotry goes completely unchallenged. Gaysdidit, Jewsdidit, Masonsdidit.

(I've taken the liberty of breaking it up into paragraphs that weren't in the original)

Pancho Garcia

In Australia the people revealed how stupid they are becoming by voting in a plebiscite to have homosexual marriage brought in. Despite the warnings that when brought in that the homosexual agenda was and is always to get at the children via the removal of the rights of parents and their definition of parents, the people showed how stupid they really are and that the brainwashing has been successful as it's only taken 20 to 30 years to get society to accept that Homosexuality has nothing to do with pedophilia.

But just one read through recent history, the leaders of the satanic ritual abuse and torture of children have always been homosexual. Politicians, celebrities, priests, pastors, media moguls etc. They have conducted orgies with themselves and with the children that have been abducted and captured by the hired thugs used to capture children. But the public never accepted it at the time so they have worked on a long range campaign to get people to accept homosexuality as just a sexual preference in the hopes that if people were committing the same sin, then they had no ground to stand on when people brought up and exposed pedophilia. Because that's the next move right? To get people to accept pedophilia as just a sexual preference so another abomination committed can be freely committed without risk of being exposed, as it will be openly accepted.

People have become conditioned by this PC agenda that attacks the role of men and women in the family structure, the role men and women have in the protection children, the male and female identity so that genders be removed and in it's place a more State friendly identity that allows government to have control of the children at will and so on. As a Christian, I have so many people tell me I need to go to church. But why would a Church be yoked to a government and all it's departments that are in the business of abducting, abusing, raping and murdering children?

That's right, it shouldn't but just for some lousy tax free status they are...so to any Bible believing Christian, get out of them hell holes. If people want to get to the crux of this, I suggest you look at the Jews and how through the ownership of the Central Banks, they have infiltrated the religious system, secret societies as Masonry (known for homosexual pedophiles) is the practice of the Kabbalah for the "goy", the legal and justice system and every government department including politics. The New World Order is actually their plan and you can read it in documents that name families like the Rothschilds, the Bilderbergs etc. who are either Jew or married into Jew families/related

Usual rhetoric with these idiots.

If it's not: White, British and Christian or......

Well if you're not white British you're an inferior.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Given that A61 is a gauranteed remedy, I’m surprised Caroline is so quiet about her undoubtedly big win at Taunton this morning?
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

David has been stepping up his efforts on the Brummy bobbies and seems to think he has them on the ropes.

In reality of course , they’re just ignoring the daft fuck nut.
Good evening rebels.....quick update re the action we took at Birmingham last week....

Today I served Sergeant Rafiq Khan a Statement of triuth (the same as the email sent - see the files). I included the 9 Notices that I also served on the Chief Constable, Chief Superintendent, Police Federation rep, Lord chief Justice (royal courts of justice), David Liddington (quisling government Minister for justice) and the 4 named individuals aiding and abetting high treason at Birmingham Magistrates (not) court.

I received replies from the royal courts of justice and West Midlands police, both deferring the matter and ignoring the facts included. I then served a Notice of No Confidence on West Midlands police before we took action to report the criminals last week.

In order to keep the file of the emails sent to Birmingham police brief, I don't plan to update the file with said Notices at this time....I have kept the matter as simple as possible because it is simply one of authority and, the fact that the named individuals from Birmingham Magistrates 'business' have evidently committed the crime of aiding and abetting high treason in full knowledge of the facts.....they must by law be arrested and tried within a properly convened court de jure if the rule of law is to be observed.

I fully intend on hammering on that one single point of law...article 61 is evidently in a state of invocation so whosoever denies it will be committing sedition and, aiding and abetting high treason also.

Since we recorded the reporting of the crimes in the interview room at Birmmingham police HQ they are batting on a sticky wicket......If the truth is denied then we will have to take action. They also know that we are a peaceful movement so nobody need to have fear about taking such action and joining us in doing so.....all other matters work etc are secondary, and I trust people will make the necessary sacrifices in order to defend our sovereignty if required.

There is a chance that the police have become weary of this fascist government and would like us to take such peaceful action of course....they are not all bad robots, quite a few actually do care about our future and the indemic corruption going on within the regime......we can at least hope that is the case. Peace.
longdog

Post by longdog »

At some point you'd think they'd say to themselves "Everybody we report treason to has ignored us so we reported them for ignoring the treason, which is treason, but the people we reported them to also ignored us so we reported them and the people we reported them to ignored us... Maybe everybody is going to ignore us and this is pointless".

But no... They'll keep going until everybody except them has been reported for treason :haha:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Since we recorded the reporting of the crimes in the interview room at Birmmingham police HQ they are batting on a sticky wicket......If the truth is denied then we will have to take action.
If you persist in this folly, Sergeant, we will be obliged to come into your reception and solemnly report imaginary crimes again. Do not underestimate our readiness for heroic sacrifice.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

longdog wrote:At some point you'd think they'd say to themselves "Everybody we report treason to has ignored us so we reported them for ignoring the treason, which is treason, but the people we reported them to also ignored us so we reported them and the people we reported them to ignored us... Maybe everybody is going to ignore us and this is pointless".

But no... They'll keep going until everybody except them has been reported for treason :haha:
That would be if you were a a rational, functional, thinking individual, who could and did, and actually knew what the crime of treason encompassed, and that having someone call you silly geese and to push on or ignoring your prattle IS NOT treason.

Again, the totally inoperative function with this group is the "think" part, they certainly don't and I'm not entirely convinced most of them can.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

longdog wrote:At some point you'd think they'd say to themselves "Everybody we report treason to has ignored us so we reported them for ignoring the treason, which is treason, but the people we reported them to also ignored us so we reported them and the people we reported them to ignored us... Maybe everybody is going to ignore us and this is pointless".

The irony I find is that it's they whom seem to want to commit treason, by disposing of the current monarch and justices of the peace.

The hypocrisy is off the chart! Since treason appears to be a statutory offence too!

I'll give Dave his credit tho (for his phone) because without the internet he won't be able to actually look into what treason means in England.... :snicker:
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

A self-declared "freeman on the land" caused chaos when he refused to answer a judge's questions about his identity, claiming his sentencing hearing was "perjury". After being warned to stop interrupting the judge, Mark Coles, 42, was sent to the court cells for being in contempt.

The court was cleared when Coles resisted being taken down, claiming the dock officers trying to lead him away were committing assault. Coles had been convicted of breaching a planning order following a trial held in his absence earlier this year.

"I am giving you a £250 fine, and you will pay a £25 victim surcharge and pay £500 costs," the judge said. "You have six months to pay that, and if you default, you will spend up to 10 days in prison."
http://www.somersetlive.co.uk/news/some ... and-873513
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Moved the Dave Murphy posts and renamed the discussion to put his name on it. I agree that if he has his own discussion he shouldn't be scattered about Quatloos.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Oh no - self confessed fmotl? That won’t go down well with Dave ‘my way or the highway’ Robinson.

Still, it at least gives Dave something to blame Coles’ failure on, other than the notices.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

"Caroline Enilorac"?

So, what? strange punctuations are out, now reflecting your name is the thing?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Du Hast
Swabby
Swabby

Post by Du Hast »

David Robinson on 'The Daily Brexit' (show for freemen the UK over) last night.

Graham Moore also a special guest...

Yes, you guessed it, it got explosive.

Here's the link: https://www.facebook.com/dailybrexit/vi ... 673933346/

Fast forward to 1hour:12.

Graham calls David a See you Next Tuesday!
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

The Taunton Crown Court action is now officially on their list of wins ..
Connor Jason Wilkinson wrote:Mark Cole has stopped all court and police action against him over a land issue. wherby the council claimed he was running an illegal campsite on his land. Consequently he can do exactly as he pleases on his own land (without breaching the peace) now that the local alleged authorities are on Notice of his standing.
https://m.facebook.com/groups/388605611 ... ction_list
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Connor Jason Wilkinson wrote:Mark Cole has stopped all court and police action against him over a land issue. wherby the council claimed he was running an illegal campsite on his land. Consequently he can do exactly as he pleases on his own land (without breaching the peace) now that the local alleged authorities are on Notice of his standing.
Yeah right, no one has noticed that this man's "Notice" has superseded decades of Planning law and case history. Mr Prosser's bulldozer will be round in the new year.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Yeah right, no one has noticed that this man's "Notice" has superseded decades of Planning law and case history. Mr Prosser's bulldozer will be round in the new year.
So being held in the cells, convicted and fined now means "stopped all court and police action against him"? They're delusional.

(Kudos for the HHGTTG reference, Arthur!)
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Brian Varney
Moderator · 18 hrs

Ok, there are 12,666 individuals in this group. It is called Practical Lawful Dissent for a reason. I expect this post to be answered by at least a four figure sum telling us ALL how you have, are currently or at least planning to distress and distrain this corrupt treasonous gang of imposters.

I will start off.

HMRC demanded monies from me for a split tax year when I worked overseas then returned to Thu UK.
Sent all the notices to eventually receive a letter stating "this matter is now closed". No further correspondence for over six months.

I, and all other Rebels want to see shit loads of this......on your marks......

GO
24 replies 18 hours later...
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Du Hast wrote: David Robinson on 'The Daily Brexit' (show for freemen the UK over) last night.

Graham Moore also a special guest...

Yes, you guessed it, it got explosive.

Here's the link: https://www.facebook.com/dailybrexit/vi ... 673933346/

Fast forward to 1hour:12.

Graham calls David a See you Next Tuesday!
Very entertaining :haha: Graham Moore had a particular psychotic episode at 1:12mins making David Robinson sound eminently reasonable in comparison. Thing is, they were both in agreement but Graham would argue in an empty room
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)