Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

JimUk1
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Post by JimUk1 »

longdog wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:43 pm
JimUk1 wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:54 pm I have to agree with ‘Tom Ridler’s’ assertion on that one, Steve.

Britain has changed beyond recognition!

Especially if you’re comparing it to 1215 :haha:
I know... They've even given women, gays and brown people equal rights... Where will this madness end / It's political correctness gone mad / Will nobody think of the children etc etc etc.
And canned beer, cold canned beer even!

Still things were better 800 years ago.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

longdog wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:15 pm
aesmith wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:54 pm How indeed, does this mean the CLC court order actually works? Or common law nonsense? Apparently not, he gets his girlfriend to bail him out ..
Pete Davison
Richard Kell i never wanted to pay and let them know, but they came after my partner for her to pay for me, (i help her as much as i can, am being harassed 24/7).
I use a very similar tactic to get free beer. By the simple expedient of only buying the beers when it's my round all of the rest is FREE!!!!!!!!!1111!!!! :mrgreen:
DIABOLICAL!
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Chaos wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:49 pm
aesmith wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:54 pm How indeed, does this mean the CLC court order actually works? Or common law nonsense? Apparently not, he gets his girlfriend to bail him out ..
I use a very similar tactic to get free beer. By the simple expedient of only buying the beers when it's my round all of the rest is FREE!!!!!!!!!1111!!!! :mrgreen:
DIABOLICAL!
But you don't have to pay for beer. The magna Carter says so!!! 1!!!
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

SteveUK wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:55 pm

DIABOLICAL!
Wrong as usual Steve. The Magna Carta makes no mention of beer. It only promises free ale for all while doing the fall hog slaughtering for the local Baron.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Burnaby49 wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:04 pm
SteveUK wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:55 pm

DIABOLICAL!
Wrong as usual Steve. The Magna Carta makes no mention of beer. It only promises free ale for all while doing the fall hog slaughtering for the local Baron.
Not wrong. I think you'll find that article 61 says it can be invoked whenever you don't want to pay for anything and isn't repealable. Get with the program.
longdog

Post by longdog »

SteveUK wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:55 pm But you don't have to pay for beer. The magna Carter says so!!! 1!!!
The bar staff say otherwise and the keepers of the pump are near the top my list of people not to upset without good reason. Somewhere between my slightly psychotic "bite first ask questions later" whippet and the police.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Then be more accurate in your legal analysis. You said;
But, as I responded, Article 61 makes no specific mention of beer. According to the most authoritative legal interpretation available (the PLD scholars, and you apparently agree with them), it says that you don't have to pay for anything. Beer is just one of an almost infinite list of items available at no cost now that Article 61 has been invoked.

Your misinterpretations don't help anyone in attaining their legal rights as Englishmen to a deadbeat lifestyle.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Burnaby49 wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:41 pm Then be more accurate in your legal analysis. You said;
But, as I responded, Article 61 makes no specific mention of beer. According to the most authoritative legal interpretation available (the PLD scholars, and you apparently agree with them), it says that you don't have to pay for anything. Beer is just one of an almost infinite list of items available at no cost now that Article 61 has been invoked.

Your misinterpretations don't help anyone in attaining their legal rights as Englishmen to a deadbeat lifestyle.
It does mention beer! And CT, and utilities. You should spend more time on jew tube. I wasted 3 years of my life on my LLB. If only Id have spent more time online.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Next time you’re at the top of the hill in Lincoln, could always ask the question.

http://www.magnacartapub.co.uk

Or just drink it before they have chance to charge you.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

JimUk1 wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:02 pm Next time you’re at the top of the hill in Lincoln, could always ask the question.

Do you think I'm just a rookie who's had a few beer with the other tourists in the Prospect of Whitby? I've been to the Magna Carta along with the Wig and Mitre across the street. My total Lincoln pub roster is;

Lion and Snake
Magna Carta
Queen in the West
Royal William
Still
Strugglers Inn
Tap and Spile
Treaty of Commerce
Victoria
Wig and Mitre

JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Burnaby49 wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:37 am
JimUk1 wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:02 pm Next time you’re at the top of the hill in Lincoln, could always ask the question.

Do you think I'm just a rookie who's had a few beer with the other tourists in the Prospect of Whitby? I've been to the Magna Carta along with the Wig and Mitre across the street. My total Lincoln pub roster is;

Lion and Snake
Magna Carta
Queen in the West
Royal William
Still
Strugglers Inn
Tap and Spile
Treaty of Commerce
Victoria
Wig and Mitre

I used to like the Horse & Jokcey up near the RAF station until it closed. Went down hill quickly for some unknown reason, but Waddington does have a good selection of pubs outside the centre.
TheRambler

Post by TheRambler »

used to like the Horse & Jokcey up near the RAF station until it closed. Went down hill quickly for some unknown reason, but Waddington does have a good selection of pubs outside the centre.
The Horse and Jockey was in its heyday in the 1970s. It seemed that the licensing laws wrt closing times didn’t apply there.

The Bell at Coleby was another favourite in those days but it now seems that The Tempest is more popular. The Adam and Eve on Lindum Hill was another good one, more for the clientele and its proximity to the nurses home than the quality of the beer.

My all time Lincolnshire favourite though is the Houblon at Oasby. Still going strong 53 years after I first crossed its threshold.

Nostalgia isn’t what it used to be.

TheRambler
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

My all time Lincolnshire favourite though is the Houblon at Oasby. Still going strong 53 years after I first crossed its threshold.
Wrong tense, was going strong. According to Google and Google Maps it's been shut down.

TheRambler

Post by TheRambler »

Burnaby49 wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:10 pm
Wrong tense, was going strong. According to Google and Google Maps it's been shut down.
Oh dear, it is nearly two years since I last dropped in and I hadn’t heard anything about it closing. Strangely, something similar happened to the Red Lion at Stathern. Good reputation, an excellent dining room and it closed down with no warning.

Ah well,
TheRambler
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

That's one reason why my friend and I have been doing a more or less semi-annual pubbing trip to the UK since 2002. The great, good, and indifferent pubs are closing at an alarming rate and we have been trying to get in what we can while there are authentic old pubs still around rather than just the ubiquitous Wetherspoons. We Use the CAMRA guide;

https://pubheritage.camra.org.uk/home/h ... ail=brief"

But, even so, we find the pubs are closing faster than we can get to them, sometimes literally. A pub can be open when I research a trip but closed when we get there, that's happened a number of times.

We're doing our bit but the rest of you aren't pulling your weight.

Footloose52

Post by Footloose52 »

Burnaby49 wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:02 pm
We're doing our bit but the rest of you aren't pulling your weight.
So are we, a different village pub each night of the week, repeat visits each week. At least two of them comment if we don't turn up on our 'usual' day ...
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

David speaks!!1!!
ust wanted to leave a quick update from David.

He said: "Hi mate, yes you can update folk to the fact that i'm ok. I've no plans on returning to fb anytime soon. I was hoping to continue online via the website but i didn't like what i've read on there, for example, the 'captain' writes that the queen is the law...wtf? I'm getting out and about more now, meeting people and doing talks whilst keeping out of harms way with my council tax challenge. The policy enforcers haven't attempted to arrest me as yet, i'm allowing the common law court process to keep the pressure on the so called 'authorities' whilst i get myself into a better position to fight them. The flat is like a ball and chain so i may go back to living on the road again, looking for a campervan at the mo. I know what you mean about losing motivation bro, i've been fighting apathy for ages. Got to keep on though."
longdog

Post by longdog »

The PLD group does seem somewhat rudderless following the departure of Dismal Dave.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

longdog wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:53 pmThe PLD group does seem somewhat rudderless following the departure of Dismal Dave.
I was thinking the same. No more building seizures for example. Well not actual seizures of course, but discussing and planning and talking about them. And explaining why they didn't actually go ahead.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Oh dear. No sooner has Dismal Dave turned away from the faithful, they've only gone and changed the group's name.

I feel a poem coming on;
So Farewell then, Practical Lawful Dissent

Dave's wonderful
invention
Has finally run
out of credit

No more the cry of
1215 and all that
will ever be heard

Keith's Mum tried this once
But lost her house
With apologies to E J Thribb