Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Post by Burnaby49 »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:28 pm
Burnaby49 wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:18 pm Have you thought about acting as Heather's elbow counsel?
This is the UK forum Burnaby49! What the former colonies get up to with their miscreants is their own business.

Although I suspect for a small fee we could burn their White House down again :P
Where's your gratitude? Our own business? Do you think your PDL idiots just came out of nowhere, an immacualte conception? The entire British sovereign movement was stolen from us, built on the backs of Canadian and American predecessors. You even admit it in the title of this thread, "FMOTL Antics" indeed. Freemen on the Land was a Canadian concept thought up by our own Robert Menard who, himself, strip-mined American sovereign ideas as the basis for his own movement. Even your home-grown arguments, like exemptions from statutory laws through lawful rebellion under the Magna Carta, are really offshoots of ex-colonial ideas. Menard was there a decade before you blatantly copied his approach.

And which country released a court decision that devastated the pretensions of POE's WeRe Bank? Did your British courts grab the bull by the horns and crush him? No, you left it to a Canadian court to do your heavy lifting for you.

Be warned. The UK Quatloos boards are riding high right now because your apparently robust sovereign idiots are going strong providing you with endless entertainment. But they're just running on momentum. We saw that in Canada where Freemanism was all the rage, a national concern, for perhaps a decade until it almost totally collapsed after even the dimmest individuals finally saw that it was just a scam. You're still sifting through the dimmest but it won't last. Then, no doubt, you'll come scurrying back to the colonies to see if any new ideas have surfaced that you can pirate.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
noblepa
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by noblepa »

Burnaby49 wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:18 pm Have you thought about acting as Heather's elbow counsel?
This is the UK forum Burnaby49! What the former colonies get up to with their miscreants is their own business.

Although I suspect for a small fee we could burn their White House down again :P
What are you talking about? I have it on the highest authority that it was the Canadians who burned the White House.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Since it was an American event it was clearly a false flag attack by a bunch of crisis actors.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

noblepa wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:12 pm

What are you talking about? I have it on the highest authority that it was the Canadians who burned the White House.
Leave us out of that one. We only became even semi-autonomous in 1869 and only achieved full independence in 1931 with the Statute of Westminister. We didn't even have Canadian passports until 1947.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

I'm ashamed of the lot of you. Since no-one is willing to accept liability is was I who burned the White House down. :violin: :violin:

I'm also beginning to think The Sisters of Mercy might have been onto something. There's a White House in Red Square!

Dominion/Mother Russia

We serve an old man in a dry season
A lighthouse keeper in the desert sun
Dreamers of sleepers and white treason
We dream of treason and the history of the gun
There's a lighthouse in the middle of Prussia
A white house in a red square
I'm living in films for the sake of russia
A Kino Runner for the DDR
And the fifty-two daughters of the revolution
Turn the gold to chrome
Gift...nothing to lose
Stuck inside of Memphis with the mobile home, sing:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
The Seventh String

Post by The Seventh String »

Burnaby49 wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:21 pm Leave us out of that one. We only became even semi-autonomous in 1869 and only achieved full independence in 1931 with the Statute of Westminister. We didn't even have Canadian passports until 1947.
Yes. About 1931.

It caused a change in the Coronation Oath, which means both Elizabeth II and her father George VI are traitors, and it’s all your fault !!!1!!!one!!

It must be true, the PLDers have said so.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

I'll change "Leave us out of that one" to "Leave me out of that one". I didn't show up for another 18 years. My father, however, was 11 at the time so he could fairly be allocated a portion of the collective guilt.

Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Burnaby49 wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:21 pm
Leave us out of that one. We only became even semi-autonomous in 1869 and only achieved full independence in 1931 with the Statute of Westminister. We didn't even have Canadian passports until 1947.
My late step-grandmother, a native of New Brunswick, became a naturalized US citizen in 1943. Her former nationality was listed as "British". She later married my grandfather; and from then until they sold their summer B&B in Maine, the Union Jack -- and not the Canadian Red Ensign -- flew along side the Stars and Stripes at the hotel.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
longdog

Post by longdog »

I don't want to be a party-pooper by dragging the thread back to its topic but is it not perhaps time to declare the Practical Lawful Dissent an ex-thread? Bereft of its original title the Facebook group rests in peace. Now the Facebook group is called 'Denounce The Deception UK' its Magnum Cartridge Clause 61 raison d'etre is no more. It's run down the curtain and joined the choir invizzibule.

It is a late group.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Practical Lawful Dissent
Was a great liberation movement
But to our dismay
It has faded away
And now all its power is spent.

I agree about closing the topic, but that's not up to me.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Oh don't say it, the true believers have abandoned the sacred and majik Article 61?? The world is ended. With what are they going to fight the valiant and good fight with now if they have abandoned their majik shield?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
HardyW
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by HardyW »

grixit wrote: Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:41 am I agree about closing the topic, but that's not up to me.
I don't think anyone suggested closing (locking?) the topic, that would be unusual and un-called for. Simply that the group it has been documenting has ceased to be. Or at least appears that way, who knows what may rise from the ashes.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Dismal Dave is back!

https://www.facebook.com/DTDonline/vide ... 841673702/

for non Facebookers - ripped & uploaded to YouTube

https://youtu.be/kRYtwcnKxms

I clicked off after the first sentence.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

I haven't watched, but I thought Dismal Dave gave up on the old Facebook....

Like a moth to a candle, I guess the Guru instinct just drove him back
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

So precious, having a solemn discussion, pony tails a-bobbin', on weighty issues in somebody's living room. Pretending that whatever they are on about actually matters in the slightest outside of the walls of the room. I note that Tom Crawford is one of the very small group, probably desperate to keep in the limelight any way he can. Obviously it won't be his living room they're meeting in.

Strangely enough this guy also seems to be a participant;

https://newearthnation.org/member/sacha-stone/

If it's him an odd place to wash ashore. Last time we ran across him he was having video discussions with Heather in Morocco.

Siegfried Shrink

Tom the hat is there, with up to ten people. Tremble, Parliament. Quake, Traitors.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

NYGman wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:12 pm I haven't watched, but I thought Dismal Dave gave up on the old Facebook....
Someone else posted it.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Yep, looks like Sacha Stone was there, Burnaby - good spot!
Sacha made a recent appearance as number 52 on Neelu's list of NEW LEADERS OF NEW EARTH (May 2018):
Neelu Berry wrote: I am proposing names for blanket lists of Whistleblowers to receive £1000 million, £100 million, £10 million, £1 million Damages for being victims of State Terrorism, who are Witnesses Protected from Persecutions and are Recognised for their contributions to Humanity, Honour, Integrity, Anti-Corruption, courage, Human Rights Campaigns & Dedication to help others, to add to this list - to be put before a Jury of 24 Lay Jurors to agree Preamble, Remit proposals for Priority Claims Remedy and Prosperity for Whistleblowers
1. Carol Woods 2. Sabine McNeill 3. Melanie Shaw 4. Neelu Berry 5. Sadhana Chaudhari 6. Late Sunaina Chaudhari 7. Tom Crawford 8. Mark Ceylon Haines 9. Katie Boyle 10. Lee Cant 11. John Banks 12. Equity Lawyer Edward William Elis 13. His Brother Mr Ellis 14. John Paterson 15. John Hoath 16. Barbara Bradbury 17. Strong Koroma 18. Matt Taylor 19. Michael O'Bernicia 20. Late Patrick Cullinane (possibly alive) 21. Late Rita Taylor (possibly alive) 22. Susanne Kellner Johnson 23. Jennifer Nelson 24. Patrick Coyle 25. Androulla Andy Theodorou 26. Belinda McKenzie 27. Anthony Badaloo 28 Dragutin Popovic 29. Late Dr Akena Adoko 30. Late Ved Parkash Chaudhari 31. Dr Julia Spivak 32. Charles Seven 33. Muad'Dib 34. Tony Farrell 35. Norman Scarth 36. Oluwatosin Adediran Iyabode 37. Franklin Awodiya 38. Bill Maloney 39 Gordon Bowden 40. Andy Peacher 41. Leonard Lawrence Pilot 42. John Smith Common Law Court 43. Brian Gerrish 44. Family of Late Helenor Bye 45. Roger Hayes 46. Ian Josephs 47. Maggie Tuttle 48. Mike Clarke 49. Elizabeth Watson 50. Michelle Young 51. Sacha Stone 52. Kevin Annett 53. Kellie Cottam 54. Kevin Freeman 55. Caul Grant 56. Farmer George Westcott 57. Sandy Smith 58. Neil 59. Mary Rooney 60. Jake Clarke 61. Paul Talbot Jenkins 62. David Witcher 63. Deb Sampson 64. Tracey Morris 65. Chrisy Morris 66. Adam Mustafa 67. Tom Boyce 68. Andy Devine 69. Dafydd Morgan 70. Joanne Peachere 71. David Paul Jenkins 72. Family of Baby Santiago 73. Christine Anne Sands MillionMaskMarch 74. Rupert Wilson Quaintance 75. Angie Power-Disney 76. Jon Wedger 77. Deborah Mahmoudieh 78. Minsta Rebel 79. Leigh Ravenscroft 80. David Barr 81 Conrad Wilson Radcon Tu 82. Pete Austin 83. Jules Freedom 84. Jenny Meade 85. David Giaramita 86. Sean Currie 87. Colin Worrall 88. Philip Wray James 89. V.C. Richard Ashmore 90. Ian Rowland Crane 91. Penny Pullen 92. Mike Robinson ..93. Paul Barbara 94. Justin Walker 95. Dorothy Gardner 96. Arthur Rafferty 97. Araya Manna Soma 98. Robert Sproul 99. Anthony Carling 100. Kevin Blackburn 101. Steve Mccrae 102. Simon Dawson 103. Wesley Ahmed 104. Helen Jane Thorpe 105. Tony Peparoni 106. Nicola Conlona 107. Abdul Sattar 108. Zahid Khan 109. Tony Cypriot

this list is only a start - the names will be added indefinitely and put to 24 common law jurors on a regular basis, then the respective councils will be put on notice of the Liens....
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
Siegfried Shrink

17. Strong Koroma
This has to be someone's comical username

Strong aroma, geddit?
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

hucknallred wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:06 am
NYGman wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:12 pm I haven't watched, but I thought Dismal Dave gave up on the old Facebook....
Someone else posted it.
Ahhh, but I am sure David consented ☺
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.