Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Post by notorial dissent »

That's quite a list of crazy. Almost it would seem by ranking. It would seem that whistleblower in the Neeluese translates as crank nutcase in the real world.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
SteveUK
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by SteveUK »

I'm writing this having spent the last 36 hours running for mine and my wives life thanks to the Gili T / Lombok earthquake. Such is the strength of feeling. Don't lock the thread, they will rise from the ashes to achieve lots more of fuck all :mrgreen:

PS. For any budding earthquake ollogists, this is the effect it has on a $10/night hotel. Me and Mrs SteveUK are safe and well so no need to send REs.

Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
notorial dissent

Glad to hear you are and well. A 7.0 is NOT conducive to walls staying verticle or up.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Sacha Stone is a very interesting character, seen in the videos I think?

And why all of a sudden are these fruit loops banging on about quantum entanglement changing the human species?

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... =685163486

And for those interested as to why what he’s saying is utter horse-

https://m.phys.org/news/2018-05-environ ... antum.html
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

notorial dissent wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:54 pm Glad to hear you are and well. A 7.0 is NOT conducive to walls staying verticle or up.
Thank you my friend. I'm not familiar with earth quakes, being a brit. But this made me question my place in the galaxy. Terrified.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Wakeman52

Post by Wakeman52 »

JimUk1 wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:17 pm Sacha Stone is a very interesting character, seen in the videos I think?
I thought I'd seen that name somewhere & it was here:

https://hoaxteadresearch.wordpress.com/ ... s-failure/
Our future is like that of the passengers on a small pleasure boat sailing quietly above the Niagara Falls, not knowing that the engines are about to fail. James Lovelock.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Wow does that mean Sacha and his mates frittered away £25k of donation money? There's money in that thar freetardery.
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

I note that Neelu has now expanded her already god-like powers to reviving the dead;
Late Patrick Cullinane (possibly alive) 21. Late Rita Taylor (possibly alive)
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent

Possibly?? Her delusion knows no bounds.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Despite the flood of support for the re-branding of PLD into DTD some are not happy;
Lazarus Laurence wrote:pinned post has gone an group has lost focus with all the problems flooding the page.
Connor one of the remaining Mods tries a bit of appeasement;
I wasn't aware of the pinned post being un-pinned. I'll find it and pin it again if that's the case. & Would you like a spot as a mod so that you can help moderate the group?
Lazarus isn't persuaded
nah. its just another discussion group now. unfocused.
First time I've agreed with this particular chap. He continues;
pld was focused on the solution. now its all crap problems. all over the place. even danielle cant find her files. now its just an unfocused discusion group like 20 others i see the same crap posts on.
Danielle is however a staunch supporter of Dismal Dave, after all he's seen off every effort to prosecute Dani using his magical woo;
PLD came from the mind of a brilliant man. Who started this and followed it and taught it non stop till now its gone.
Oh dear and I thought they were all big mates in the denouncing and rebelling world.
longdog

Post by longdog »

I fear the time is coming soon for the PLD thread to be closed and future shenanigans to be posted in the 'not worthy of their own thread' thread.

RIP Practical Lawful Dissent... I knew thee well.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

The end of an era to see the file closed on such great achievement.

Shakespear said "Things bad begun
Make stong themselves with ill."

Not always, it seems.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Like the X-Files, the truth is out there.

Or in the case of PLD, the truth is Dismal Dave got some cash off a bunch of idiots and did one, left most of his loyal subjects in large amounts of debt; all whilst he took a job as a glass collector in the local.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

JimUk1 wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:26 am Like the X-Files, the truth is out there.

Or in the case of PLD, the truth is Dismal Dave got some cash off a bunch of idiots and did one, left most of his loyal subjects in large amounts of debt; all whilst he took a job as a glass collector in the local.
And sometimes truth is stranger than fiction.

In this linked post Connor is taken to task for being an internet fuckwit by a David Connor and the lecture does not go down well. It seems Dismal did a Ceylon and ‘sold’ PLD off for a fat wad of cash and pies all round at Mrs Miggins’ Olde Pie Shoppe.

Who was the buyer? Apparently old Crab Bait himself which means, in a delicious and ironic twist of fate that PLD is actually owned by Crabbie’s Trustee in Bankruptcy.

Now if only someone were to notify him :whistle:
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

exiledscouser wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:06 pm

And sometimes truth is stranger than fiction.

In this linked post Connor is taken to task for being an internet fuckwit by a David Connor and the lecture does not go down well. It seems Dismal did a Ceylon and ‘sold’ PLD off for a fat wad of cash and pies all round at Mrs Miggins’ Olde Pie Shoppe.

Who was the buyer? Apparently old Crab Bait himself which means, in a delicious and ironic twist of fate that PLD is actually owned by Crabbie’s Trustee in Bankruptcy.

Now if only someone were to notify him :whistle:
And here is that message-
. Update on the PLD website.

David Cooper has just sent me the following over email:

"Hi Connor,

The website needs content - someone that can write articles - it does
not need additional admins when clearly your knowledge is limited. You also assign roles to people as favours not based on their abilities and skills. You can not administer a website from a mobile phone.

You may well have the skills and the knowledge to write articles - but lack the knowledge of how word processing software works - especially Microsoft which contains about 40 per cent junk. Also you don't have the
skills to reduce image sizes - being quite happy to upload a 65Mb image file with no consideration for those accessing the website. I also have to consider the fact that you ignore good advice.

So you want to take over the website? Clearly this would be a very foolish move on my part. So clearly the answer is no. If you fucked up
again I will not dig you out of the hole. The website is very secure now - and to be frank with you - it will not be secure if you took charge of it.

So here are some practical guidelines for writing articles for the website:

(1) Write article in WP check spelling and grammar
(2) Mark pages with a line "New Page"
(3) Save it as a raw text file
(4) Images:
(a) label images im00.jpg - im01.jpg and so on
(b) just place a note of where the image is to go in your text
(c) email images to me so that I can convert them for the web
(5) Email me the plain text of your article with an indication of the
category to which the article needs to be indexed.

If you want to add groups - ask - update your profile on the website.

Any questions email me - don't leave messages on FB - am rarely there.

David"

So it seems that he still has it in his head that the site is his own (even though the site was bought by Robert White and everything else was either paid for by me or the members of PLD.

Firsty I'd like to clear up something. I didn't "administer [the] website from a mobile phone" as he says and I certainly do know how to compress an image. As anyone with a basic sense of converting will know how to do.

The third statement shows the lack of respect towards the movement as he blatantly makes clear that he wants to maintain full control of our site.

What do you all think? If he wants to keep the site then I suppose he can reimburse the money paid towards the site by the community. Especially Robert.

seems the only mistake that's been made was to trust this fellow. Was it the PLD website that Nige had worked on before was fine? Now it has uploads of anonymous, who is David Cooper exactly? It would be better managed by a circle of us surely, who are a team, on this, some background and application of it. Has he done any work with Article 61 this guy, im curious to catch up now!

And this is the David Cooper in question, I believe- https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=729653208
Siegfried Shrink

{osibly irrelevant but Mr. Cooper's university ranks 117 out of 129 in the UK.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:39 pm {osibly irrelevant but Mr. Cooper's university ranks 117 out of 129 in the UK.

That makes me feel ever so slightly upset by the virtue of the fact mine is ranked 127th....But I presume there is some coefficient because it was in Wales????
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Name changed back again ...
Connor Jason Wilkinson changed the name of the group "Denounce the Deception UK" to "The Practical Lawful Dissent".
Siegfried Shrink

But I presume there is some coefficient because it was in Wales????
Only if they taught in Welsh, which raises them 100 places for sheer bloodymindedness.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Finally, a High Court judge who has pulled the plug on a L.I.P. who is wasting everyone's time.
https://www.lawgazette.co.uk/news/its-n ... 16.article
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)