Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Post by longdog »

Burnaby49 wrote:I have to say that I was, and still am, absolutely astounded by how central unpaid gas bills are to the entire UK sovereign saga. Tom I can see, scrabbling to keep a home he couldn't afford to pay for. Crabby probably saw his real estate empire collapsing and went full batshit sovereign crazy because, to him, it was as good a shot as any. Even counsel taxes are at least a significant issue to fight over. But a willingness to lose everything over gas bills?
As I understand it the principles of 'lawful rebellion' mean that paying money to anybody not 'under oath' is treason so they don't have to pay any bills at all. It's not that they don't want to pay for their utilities, satellite TV, mobile phones or parking charges it's the fact it would be treason to do so.

Quite how this principle applies at the Tesco checkout has never been explained.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

longdog wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:I have to say that I was, and still am, absolutely astounded by how central unpaid gas bills are to the entire UK sovereign saga. Tom I can see, scrabbling to keep a home he couldn't afford to pay for. Crabby probably saw his real estate empire collapsing and went full batshit sovereign crazy because, to him, it was as good a shot as any. Even counsel taxes are at least a significant issue to fight over. But a willingness to lose everything over gas bills?
As I understand it the principles of 'lawful rebellion' mean that paying money to anybody not 'under oath' is treason so they don't have to pay any bills at all. It's not that they don't want to pay for their utilities, satellite TV, mobile phones or parking charges it's the fact it would be treason to do so.

Quite how this principle applies at the Tesco checkout has never been explained.
and the elephant in the room, surely it must be also be treason to accept goods/services from people not under oath......?
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
longdog

Post by longdog »

SteveUK wrote:and the elephant in the room, surely it must be also be treason to accept goods/services from people not under oath......?
Pay attention!! It's OK as long as you do it 'under duress of circumstances'. :haha:
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Even FB are getting tired of their crappy documents now :snicker:

exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Roy Begg has been sent a nice early Christmas present from Cornwall Council.

Its a letter (to both himself and his wife) stating that despite extensive efforts to collect the £6,473.67 owed in CT, the end of the road is in sight and a committal to prison awaits.

I can only assume Mrs. B is aware that her husband's nonsense is likely to land her in the jug too.

Judge Roy Begg is delighted because the letter writer is someone new, he can therefore start sending her crap notices too. Six and a half grand is a lot of years not paying - perhaps three or four.

The supporting comments are priceless. Simon states;
Keep going and all the best for sticking this out. At least that six grand hasn't gone to bombing goat herders in the Middle East.
More likely the bins won't get emptied, the streets will be unlit after dark and the libraries will continue to close. Anyway. Ryan thinks;
They shouldn't really be doing that since it violates your human rights to be placed in prison for not paying debt.
Take it to court Ryan, the ECHR (whilst you can before we opt fully out), see whether this flies. Do it. Don't feck about on FB posting hollow words.

What about your actual prison - what's it like? Unsurprisingly a number of 'rebels' seem to have first hand experience. Ian thinks that;
Prison isn't that bad anyway I had 4 months remand its a holiday Camp just a shock to start missed it when I left and the company it 's probably like the old national service
Peter tries to put a more positive spin on prison;
Wahay three meals a day, free gym and education
Peter. Learn not to be a twat.

Ian who claims to be 61 hasn't had that much luck with LR in any event.
i've lost house kids everything due to stupped acts and statutes
There's no fool like an old fool. Craig is a little more militant and somewhat full of himself;
debtors prision doesnt scare me one little bit never has never will because if anyone lays a hand on me to take me jail except for a genuine crime wether it be a DCA or some one claiming to have a warrant i will beat the shit out of them and use self defence as my defence because you cannot be lawfully jailed for a civil action no matter what it involved cival action can only be remedied by law they are the one breaking the law by threatening to have you locked up when really they know they have ZERO power to do a dam thing
Yeah that's right, just ask Olly (who I'd guess is a bit more 'tasty' in the self-defence stakes than Craig) how the notices worked for him and what happened in the end. Olly seems to have gone very quiet of late I note - maybe his mum has knocked some sense into him.

Kieran is another self-entitled parasite;
(I) joined this group recently, after being awoken to the truth, petitioned my local council with a statement asking for a copy of my contract that i had signed proving liability for CTax, i had a reply stating that no contracts are issued and that i pay for the privilige of living here, and that the bill consists of aspects such as bin collections, fire brigade and other services.

I replied to this obvious lie, and stated that i did not ask for street lighting, nor did i give the council permission to store bins on my property and that if i am being charged for things i did not ask for can i charge them for storing goods on my land?
had no reply
longdog

Post by longdog »

Another genius heading for the cells, bankruptcy or both ...
Brian Williams

Hi Dominic Sinclair, just wondered if there is an update to your post? I am in a smiliar situation, contractor, sole trader, Ltd company. I'm about to send HMRC a nice letter saying they are not gonna get the tax. My Corporate Tax about 8grand, VAT due in Jan18 is 2.7grand. I'd be interested to know how you got on...
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Brian Williams

Hi Dominic Sinclair, just wondered if there is an update to your post? I am in a smiliar situation, contractor, sole trader, Ltd company. I'm about to send HMRC a nice letter saying they are not gonna get the tax. My Corporate Tax about 8grand, VAT due in Jan18 is 2.7grand. I'd be interested to know how you got on...
I'll take late payment penalties, fines, failure to file accounts, losing your accountant and not being able to find another one, company struck off, director struck off and house seized to pay taxes and fines,
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Brian Williams

I'll take late payment penalties, fines, failure to file accounts, losing your accountant and not being able to find another one, company struck off, director struck off and house seized to pay taxes and fines,
We call that "winning".

:haha:
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

So I would suspect from that description "contractor, sole trader, Ltd company" that he is a fly by night cowboy builder who doesn't have two pence to rub together and has spent every shilling he ever got long before the tax man came calling, and that the likelihood of them getting anything out of him is right up there with Neelu being vindicated.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
King Lud
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by King Lud »

If he owes £8000 CT then he must have earned about 40 grand profit before tax. He's not skint he's just the usual freeloader.
longdog

Post by longdog »

King Lud wrote:If he owes £8000 CT then he must have earned about 40 grand profit before tax. He's not skint he's just the usual freeloader.
Perhaps more to the point he says he owes £2700 in VAT which means he's charged the tax to his customers without intending to pay it to HMRC. He's going to keep it for himself.

I wonder how that fits in with the principle of acting 'in honour'.
notorial dissent

longdog wrote:
King Lud wrote:If he owes £8000 CT then he must have earned about 40 grand profit before tax. He's not skint he's just the usual freeloader.
Perhaps more to the point he says he owes £2700 in VAT which means he's charged the tax to his customers without intending to pay it to HMRC. He's going to keep it for himself.

I wonder how that fits in with the principle of acting 'in honour'.
I think that question is pretty much asked and answered, and typical.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

This’ll be a fun one as it develops, the first Article 61 inspired divorce!
Anyone I can talk to about divorce?
longdog

Post by longdog »

SteveUK wrote:This’ll be a fun one as it develops, the first Article 61 inspired divorce!
Anyone I can talk to about divorce?
Clearly this is a matter of great constitutional import...
She's filing a divorce- do we both have to pay for it etc?
notorial dissent

Can't imagine why she would be wanting a divorce... :sarcasmon:
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

The PLD gang don't like courts, like them they do not.

Never go!

It's supporting treason!

But they do obsess nonetheless.

Bellion Re David is going to court in Derby 3rd Jan and is trying to drum up support. So far Crabby has signed up.

What's it for? He's not for saying, only this;
I need witnesses to attend Southern Derbyshire courts on 3rd jan 2018. 10am... The witnesses are to attend to write down questions and answers for me for the court record as my evidence of my standing. They have already been informed of Treason
They need to either go to court every time or not at all this lot. David Rebellion (see what he did there) is confident that the Art 61 route is sure to get victory. After all, he has irrefutable proof;
My friend in Yorkshire

Who never gets named.....
sent all notices off and they still ignored him. He attended shown all evidence he had tried to deal with it honourably which the prosecution denied then the judge dismissed the case. That was for speeding, driving through lights and not declaring the driver under S172 (3). So Article 61 does work when notices are shown to be valid evidence
So, James Smith has been summonsed to the fake non court for alleged speeding. This causes a great deal of debate between the gang. James starts off by asking everyone;
Can anyone offer advice on how you would go about dealing with this ? I understand article 61 ok but when it comes to speeding I’m not sure where I stand ..
If you use A61 in court then likely as not the bus stop is where you'll be standing matey. I don't think King John or the Barons had speeding matters in mind either when they signed up to Magnum Carter.

Gloomy Ryan isn't too sure that the magic will work;
Just so you're aware Article 61 will not protect you from them taking your licence away if it gets to that stage. If you're under oath I would suggest sending a 'Notice of Conditional Acceptance' to them.
As if that'll make the slightest bit of difference. And if A61 admittedly won't assist you in speeding matters, why the hell would it be any more or less effective for any other court matters? It either works or it does not.

Priscilla faces speeding matters too but she appears to have 'pulled a Jimmy' and denied knowing anything about it;
Very interesting, I have a speeding case going back to court after I made a "Stat Dec" upon my Oath that I was not aware of the case, and now I have a new hearing date.. Of course, standing under A61.MC.1215 I served ALL notices, which were all ignored. Luckily, I have another crack at things and I will be producing ALL my documentation, however, David Robinson states continuously NOT to attend their unlawful courts.. But we know what happens when that is the case, and warrants are issued for arrwst etc etc.. its a minefield
I'm reading that she was aware all along but has chosen to tell the court some lies. Jez is more defiant;
i have just received a letter saying i was doing 37 in a 30, fuck em, my notice of conditional acceptance is going in
but Priscilla and despite her earlier post, demonstrating a bit of realism and maybe a little knowledge of the matter from the outset replies;
you will be ignored as I was.. and ultimately convicted in your abscence
Brian is of a different mind;
Driving is all about confidence. Confidence in the machine you are driving and confidence in ones own ability. I regularly drive 100mph on the motorways since about 2003. And I do lots of overtaking on the inside lanes rather than slowing down. There is (or was I haven't read it for years) an important bit in the highway code which says slower road users should pull over for faster road users.

The dangerous drivers are those that think I should go as slow as them, the ones that do not like changing lanes and the ones that drive within the speed limit but stay a few yards behind the vehicle in front. Remember and apply the two second rule, all the time, and you'll be safe.
There we have it, Toad of Toad Hall can now post on FB.

Back to the 'get you off' comments.

Marc thinks James should establish the following;
The other thing you need to know is, the machine that said you were speeding has to have a calibration certificate for the day in question.
Excellent advice, that's the cops on the ropes. Jez, he of the Conditional Acceptance letter tried that himself;
When I got my letter it came with a code that I entered on the Lancashire police website and it had a copy of the calibration cert for the camera that took my pic plus a photo of my vehicle....I can see myself in the driving seat and my partner in the passenger seat on the photo
D'oh!

There's no camera in James's case, just VASCAR or 'nascar' as he refers to it. How fast was he going? Tooley Stu thinks its just under the ton and goes full FOOTLE;
+96mph is a 6 pointer and +£100 fine. I would layer my defense behind a few walls..
1/- A61, treason.
2- PC not under oath (oath is 'according to law', not statute)
3- Police and courts not recognised since 2001
4- Return letter, saying you are not LEGAL FICTION it is addressed to .....
5- When invited to court, it is an INVITE, not an order
.. I could be wrong, but that would be my course.
Neal thinks its a bit faster than that and has bad news;
AI am afraid 103mph is an automatic ban and a very heavy fine plus costs and a contribution to criminal injuries
So, for a group that despises the court system, does not recognise its authority and advises its members to ignore it, they sure do seem to spend an inordinate amount of time before the beak.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Is this a new excuse for turning up at court in spite of all their bravado?
David is going to appear at Derby magistrates non/court on 3rd January 2018 to prove a point, which is the present court system is unlawful and has no standing in our country.
So not because he's been summoned, and will be arrested if he doesn't turn up, no, he's going to go just to prove a point.
King Lud
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by King Lud »

longdog wrote:
She's filing a divorce- do we both have to pay for it etc?
No of course not. Don't hire a decent solicitor and make it easier for the poor woman to take you to the cleaners.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Let’s reccomend equity lawyer supremo Edward Ellis!
notorial dissent

Normally I'd say unbelievable, but I do believe of this collection of clots, just truly incredible though.