Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

SteveUK
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Post by SteveUK »

Another one chimes in, and this sounds like a perfect case for baron david ward.
Any advice on how to get my money back from Ex that is tied up in the property that he still lives in with his wife. Court fees and Solicitors too expensive. We've been split 7 years, and this issue hangs over me. He is non compliant
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Any advice on how to get my money back from Ex that is tied up in the property that he still lives in with his wife. Court fees and Solicitors too expensive. We've been split 7 years, and this issue hangs over me. He is non compliant
Eh!?

So she has an affair, loans him some money, he goes back to his wife and doesn't repay it, but 7 years later she wants it back - is that how you'd interpret that ??

She should be OK though, I mean the Limitations Act 1980 obviously, doesn't apply when you're under oath.
Pox

Post by Pox »

AndyPandy wrote:
Eh!?

So she has an affair, loans him some money, he goes back to his wife and doesn't repay it, but 7 years later she wants it back - is that how you'd interpret that ??

She should be OK though, I mean the Limitations Act 1980 obviously, doesn't apply when you're under oath.
Or it could be that she is an ex wife/partner. They divorced/separated. He still lives in the former shared property and has since remarried.
She feels that she has contributed something to the former shared property and she wants something from it???
Just a thought.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Pox wrote:
AndyPandy wrote:
Eh!?

Or it could be that she is an ex wife/partner. They divorced/separated. He still lives in the former shared property and has since remarried.
She feels that she has contributed something to the former shared property and she wants something from it???
Just a thought.
Lord only knows, this is the best bit though
.. he is none compliant...
Told her to bugger off in other words !! :snicker:
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

She's filing a divorce- do we both have to pay for it etc?
In the words of James Whistler "You will Oscar, you will".
Here's what to do to minimise your legal costs - don't hire a lawyer and agree to everything she or her lawyer ask for. Will cost you next to nothing in legal fees.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
longdog

Post by longdog »

AndyPandy wrote:
Isn't it a shame there's not some system whereby somebody with training in these matters and the power to make binding and enforceable decisions can look at all of the facts and come to a conclusion as to what is fair and reasonable to all parties? :haha:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Mike_p
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Mike_p »

longdog wrote:Isn't it a shame there's not some system whereby somebody with training in these matters and the power to make binding and enforceable decisions can look at all of the facts and come to a conclusion as to what is fair and reasonable to all parties? :haha:
Wow! I think you're onto something there!

Can I propose a system in which someone from each side puts forward a case and an independent arbiter considers the merits and makes a judgement?

We could call the place where this happens, a "court room" where a "judge" holds "court".

Do you think there would be much a call for it?

Can we patent it?
longdog

Post by longdog »

Mike_p wrote:Can we patent it?
This time next year we'll be millionaires! 8)
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

The fallout from the Birmingham debacle continues. For those joining the story, their 'building seizure' just ended up being a dozen washed up losers sat in the pub. Plod listened to their tedious shite for a bit, but then Sgt Khan basically told Dave to fuck off.

Whats a wounded guru to do? I feel a long winded and totally pointless affidavit to plod coming on! Apparently the rebels have had a vote of no confidence on the good folk at west mids police. Sgt Khan must be bricking it and dusting off his CV!

Good old PLD - truly the most pathetic group of any current UK footlers.

Affidavit Of Truth.
DAVID ROBINSON·THURSDAY, 21 DECEMBER 2017
This affidavit will be sent recorded post on the 2nd January 2018.
Please agree to be added to the list of co-signatory witnesses.

Signatures can be signed on belalf of another with their agreement. Just simply write “yes” in repl. please keep the thread ONLY for collecting co-signatures. Thanks

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: 9420 Rafiq Khan (Doing business as police sergeant for West Midlands Police).
Police HQ
West Midlands Police
Lloyd House
Colmore Circus
Birmingham
B4 6NQ
From: David Robinson (Spokesperson for the Lawful Rebellion Movement).
Northamptonshire
NN11
Date: 02-01-2018
Served by recorded post.

NOTICE OF DEFAULT AND OPPORTUNITY TO CURE
&
AFFIDAVIT OF TRUTH
v
WEST MIDLANDS POLICE
We the undersigned hereby serve this 'Notice of Default and opportunity to Cure' and AFFIDAVIT OF TRUTH on to Rafiq Khan (doing business as Police sergeant 9420) of West Midlands Police Constabulary on the 2nd January 2018.

We the undesigned are compelled by the common laws and customs of Britain/England and the Commonwealth, to demand that you Rafiq Khan observe the truth in law and for you to do your job according to law, without fear nor favour.
According to your Oath of office you swore faithfully to discharge your duties according to law according to the laws of the land:
“I, Rafiq Khan DO SWEAR, THAT - I WILL WELL AND TRULY SERVE - OUR SOVEREIGN COUNTRY AND STATE - AS A POLICE OFFICER WITHOUT FAVOR OR AFFECTION - MALICE OR ILL-WILL - UNTIL I AM LEGALLY DISCHARGED, THAT I WILL SEE AND CAUSE - OUR COMMUNITY’S PEACE TO BE KEPT AND PRESERVED - AND THAT - I WILL PREVENT TO THE BEST OF MY POWER - ALL OFFENSES AGAINST THAT PEACE - AND THAT - WHILE I CONTINUE TO BE A POLICE OFFICER - I WILL - TO THE BEST OF MY SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE - DISCHARGE ALL THE DUTIES THEREOF - FAITHFULLY - ACCORDING TO LAW. SO HELP ME GOD.”
The evidence regarding the fact that Magna Carta 1215 (and Article 61 thereof) is fully in effect today, has been previously supplied to you Sergeant 9420 Rafiq Khan. You cannot claim to be unaware of the facts and to ignore them provides you with no defence in law.
The same evidence has also been served on the said Chief Constable (Dave Thompson) and Chief Superintendent of West Midlands Police (Chris Johnson): The Police Federation representative (Jason Kwee), The Royal Courts of Justice (Lord Chief Justice Ian Burnett) and to the (alleged imposter) Lord Chancellor and Secretary of State for Justice-David Liddington. The truth has been ignored by all due to the institutionalisation of corruption of the highest order and, because it CANNOT be legally denied (Sedition).
By ignoring the evidence you do yourself and the entire nation an extreme disservice. You also aid and abet the crime of High Treason at common law and work to depose the crown (High Treason). The destruction of the peoples natural born rights and freedoms REQUIRES ALL OF OUR EFFORTS TO DERAIL at this time....indeed the law demands it.
The two following Articles of the 1215 Magna Carta still apply today as do all other clauses, some of which have become unused due to changes in the environment (generally to do with the felling of the forests) however, they do still apply according to the spirit of the law.
39. “No free man shall be seized or imprisoned, or stripped of his rights or possessions, or outlawed or exiled, or deprived of his standing in any other way, nor will we proceed with force against him, or send others to do so, except by the lawful judgement of his equals or by the law of the land”
(4) Numbered demands. These demands are made by the laws of the land which we demand that you must uphold. No response shall be deemed to be an admission of guilt of aiding and abetting High Treason at common law by West Midlands Police (specifically with regard to named individuals).
WE THE PEOPLE DEMAND THAT A COURT OF LAW BE ATTAINED SO THAT THE EVIDENCE OF HIGH TREASON CAN BE HEARD BY 12 EQUALS OBSERVING THE “LAW OF THE LAND”.

45. “We will appoint as justices, constables, sheriffs, or other officials, only men that know the law of the realm and are minded to keep it well.”
WE THE PEOPLE DEMAND THAT WEST MIDLAND POLICE OBSERVE THE “LAW OF THE REALM” (CONSTITUTION) AND, TO ASSIST WE THE PEOPLE TO ATTAIN A COURT OF LAW IN OPEN FORUM SO THAT JUSTICE CAN BE SEEN TO BE DONE.
Whereas it appears that we the people of this movement need to remind you that you have a duty under constitutional law (specifically Article 39 of Magna Carta 1215 - above), to act according to the law independently from all other influences. We feel we should further compel you to observe the law by also reminding you that to not do so, in full knowledge of the facts, may bring a charge of high treason against you personally.

You have a warrant card that provides you with the ability to arrest your (perceived) superior officers when they are EVIDENTLY aiding and abetting a criminal administration of injustice.

We the people claim that both Chief Constable Dave Thompson and Chief Superintendent Chris Johnson have been put on Notice of the corruption ongoing within Birmingham Magistrates Court, which is trading for profit as a business NOT a public service (business number 3879076). Robab Bi, Mathew Willis, M Seath and Chris Woodrow of said Court, have each acted against David Robotham whilst in full knowledge of the fact that they have done so without any legal authority and, in point of fact, they have done so whilst aiding and abetting High Treason at common law. You have previously been provided with the evidence of these claims. The law demands that you must investigate the matter and supply us with a crime report number immediately.
WE THE UNDERSIGNED DEMAND THAT WEST MIDLANDS POLICE PROMPTLY PROVIDE US WITH A CRIME REPORT NUMBER IN LIGHT OF THE EVIDENCE OF CRIME THAT WE HAVE PROVIDED/REPORTED, WHICH WAS WITNESSED AND OPENLY FILMED WITH YOUR CONSENT.
Do you 9420 Rafiq Khan now deny the evidence pertaining to the fact that Article 61' of the 1215 Magna Carta was invoked on the 23rd March 2001 and, it remains in effect at this time, whilst in full knowledge of the evidential facts that have been served on you?
We the undersigned have lawful excuse and the legal duty to distress and distrain those unwilling to stand under constitutional law since the 23rd March 2001 and, we also have a duty to “compel” those “unwilling to stand”, especially those whom PRESUME to gain their authority from the deposed crown (i,e,. Police). We compel you with the undeniable truth.
The only way in which you could possibly maintain legal authority as a constable at this time Rafiq, is to act according to the Royal Command to transfer your allegiance from the legally deposed monarch over to the barons' committee, and to act according to the ancient and customary laws of the people.
You swore to serve the queen Rafiq, whom may be being held hostage by a criminal cabal? Perhaps her Answer to the barons petition was given knowing full well that it would bring about a peaceful rebellion?
All we demand is for West Midlands Police to acknowledge evidenced facts and observe the common laws of the land, we should NEVER need to demand this from you as police constables. This MUST occur in order for the people of this nation to retain British and commonwealth sovereignty (peacefully) By observing the facts you would be empowered by law to defend the law and the people, but you would need to act swiftly to oust the traitors.
The Lawful Rebellion Movement would also defend enthusiastically those individuals taking said legal action. We are many and growing all the time.
We respect that you are in a difficult position of course. At the end of the day you need to step back and ask yourself why you are defending those disgusting politicians, they do not care for the police or anyone, they even destroy some of you with the TETRA communication system you use. Why should you risk serving the rest of your life in prison without chance of parole for their sake?
Whilst the police stand against their Oaths of office they stand as outlaws aiding and abetting traitors and imposters who steal children in closed courts (Private businesses), imprison and even murder those whom have exposed paedophile rings yet the police allow tese things to go on unabated, even serving police officers have been targetted i8 such ways by the imposter establishment you protect. Do you have a conscience Rafiq?
Indeed all people within the entire realm are operating in outlawry whilst they are ignoring Article 61's invocation. They have no protection under the law as a consequence thereof.
I am part of a movement of ordinary law abiding constitutional subjects whom have taken the trouble to look into the Constitution in order to defend it, and to reclaim by law their individual sovereignty within a treasonous administration, whilst also fully observing the common laws and customs of the land at all times.
All law MUST comply with the Constitution to be lawful and for the law to have the consent of the people. It states in law, and on the police federations own website that, “the people are policed by consent”. We the people of the movement cannot by law consent to the criminal rules being used by British/English or commonwealth police.
We the undesigned have NO CONFIDENCE in West Midlands Police Constabulary nor any other within Britain/England or the Commonwealth that have been put on Notice of the facts at this time.
The constitution therefore demands that ALL lawful subjects must transfer their allegiance from the crown over to the committee of barons whom invoked said security clause (Article 61) on the 23rd March 2001, until redress of the barons petition has been forthcoming from the now vacant office of sovereign.
Discovering the truth is not a difficult process with a little diligence and, whilst observing the evidential facts. Elizabeth II Responded to the Barons' committee's petition, which did not prevent the treasonous Nice treaty from being ratified which led to its invocation. Her response did not redress the grievance of the petition. The reply was given on the 39th day of the 40 days permitted BY LAW (Article 61 of Magna Carta 1215) for a response to be forthcoming.
A response to the petition would NOT have been provided if the security clause (Article 61) and Magna Carta 1215 had already been repealed according to law. Furthermore we did not celebrate the 700th Year of Magna Carta in 1997, we celebrated 800 years of its creation on the 15th June 2015. Coins were also minted in its commemoration.
From this it can be clearly seen that the Constitution has been violated by successive Governments, politicians and civil servants over many generations. Our forefathers created these ancient laws to protect Britain/England and the Commonwealth from despotic and tyrannical rulers. Lest we forget.
It is evidential in fact however, that all Statutes that have been granted royal assent since the 1911 Parliament Act was illegally enacted and, whilst the constitutional boundaries had been breached by said Act, have no standing under British/English law at this time thus, cannot by law be used in any legal way, especially in defence of those whom have blatantly usurped the constitution, by claiming the people's sovereignty (“Parliamentary sovereignty”).
The sovereignty of the nation whilst under normal circumstances, is entrusted by the people to a constitutional monarch, and which belongs to the people, which has been stolen in truth, by those whom are supposed to serve the people therefore could not possibly be sovereign over them. In doing so acts of high treason have been consistently committed against the people of Britain/England and the Commonwealth nations for generations.
This has been a long term agenda indeed, since at least 1848 when the Grand Juries were illegally repealed, giving rise to the corporate, illegal administrative “courts”, which have been operating ultra vires and in a quisling capacity since Edward Heath Committed sedition and high treason by signing the European Economic Communities Act on the 1st January 1973. (She-horned into the EU - files FCO 30 10/48).
The evil and treacherous people within the halls of Westminster and the House Of Lords, whom have instead occupied fraudulent positions of service to a deposed constitutional monarch, whilst committing the most serious crimes with complete immunity from prosecution, whom use the police with extreme arrogance to help in their cause, will import armed foreign police on our soil and destroy the peoples sovereignty, entirely.
Theresa May is committing blatant High Treason with Brexit deals.
The holder of the office of Sovereign has a duty under the Coronation Oath Act 1688, Magna Carta 1215 and the Bill of Rights 1689 to retain the sovereignty of the people “for ever”. The King/Queen cannot breach that Oath without deposing their position as a constitutional monarch according to constitutional law.
This of course means that, whilst the evidential thus provable truth is observed. ALL whom claim to hold positions of authority under the crown since at least 1911, and later in 2001 when a quorum of 25 barons invoked the 'security clause' (Article 61 of the 1215 Magna Carta) on the 23rd day of March of said year, when after the treasonous treaty of Nice was ratified, all authority under the crown was made null and void until the present grievance (which we demand MUST be remedied forthwith) is redressed according to law. The barons must publicly declare that redress has been achieved to end the legal rebellion taking place.
We the undersigned hereby demand that West Midlands Police assist the people to achieve a properly convened curt de jure trial so that the TRUTH can be heard according to the law.
Without malice, ill will nor frivolity. This is an extremely important and urgent matter that requires your full attention and professional conduct. You cannot delay or deny due process of law as that would also be unconstitutional (Magna Carta 1215 Article 40. “ 40. To no one will we sell, to no one deny or delay right or justice.”
We the undesigned stand with a vote of NO CONFIIDENCE with regard to the policing by West Midlands Police..
A reply to this Affidavit is required within 10 days from receiving it. Specifically with regard to the Four (4) numbered points herein.
Yours sincerely David Robinson. -Truth is Sovereign in law.-
Co signatory witnesses:
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

A reply to this Affidavit is required within 10 days from receiving it. Specifically with regard to the Four (4) numbered points herein.
It will be interesting to see how they enforce their ten day requirement.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Burnaby49 wrote:
It will be interesting to see how they enforce their ten day requirement.
I could be wrong, but I suspect it will involve posting lots of waste paper direct to Khan's recycling bin.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

I susect that they will instruct their designated enforcer to do it for them, Officer Khan himself;
You have a warrant card that provides you with the ability to arrest your (perceived) superior officers when they are EVIDENTLY aiding and abetting a criminal administration of injustice.
Granted he may be in a bit of a conflict of interest here. But, when he's instructed to personally arrest his superior officers for treason by a bunch of pub-lounging parasitic morons, what choice does he have? How can he disobey this?
We the undesigned are compelled by the common laws and customs of Britain/England and the Commonwealth, to demand that you Rafiq Khan observe the truth in law and for you to do your job according to law, without fear nor favour.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

What a load......
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

We the undesigned
no one ever accused them of being fashion trend setters.
rosy

Post by rosy »

According to your Oath of office you swore faithfully to discharge your duties according to law according to the laws of the land:
“I, Rafiq Khan DO SWEAR, THAT - I WILL WELL AND TRULY SERVE - OUR SOVEREIGN COUNTRY AND STATE - AS A POLICE OFFICER WITHOUT FAVOR OR AFFECTION - MALICE OR ILL-WILL - UNTIL I AM LEGALLY DISCHARGED, THAT I WILL SEE AND CAUSE - OUR COMMUNITY’S PEACE TO BE KEPT AND PRESERVED - AND THAT - I WILL PREVENT TO THE BEST OF MY POWER - ALL OFFENSES AGAINST THAT PEACE - AND THAT - WHILE I CONTINUE TO BE A POLICE OFFICER - I WILL - TO THE BEST OF MY SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE - DISCHARGE ALL THE DUTIES THEREOF - FAITHFULLY - ACCORDING TO LAW. SO HELP ME GOD.”
Of course, that's not the oath that is sworn by police officers in England and Wales.

This is what E&W police offices swear:
I, ... of ... do solemnly and sincerely declare and affirm that I will well and truly serve the Queen in the office of constable, with fairness, integrity, diligence and impartiality, upholding fundamental human rights and according equal respect to all people; and that I will, to the best of my power, cause the peace to be kept and preserved and prevent all offences against people and property; and that while I continue to hold the said office I will to the best of my skill and knowledge discharge all the duties thereof faithfully according to law.
The one David Robinson has written, complete with American spellings, has been copypasted from an American blog talking about American police officers and the oath they swear.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Well, we Americans are supposed to be really secretly crown property and under the control of the Queen and the BAR, as directed by the City and the Vatican, so I supposed that counts then. :haha: No! :haha: :roll:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

The affidavit prep isn’t going well. Nobody can agree on the content , and the current sticking point is if they use the GLOSSA bullshit syntax or not. As if that’s the biggest problem with the plan!

They literally couldn’t organise a piss up in a brewery. I can imagine the good officer Khan dropping dead with laughter when he gets this.

ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

We the undesigned
Well, that's right. Whether you believe in a supreme being or evolution or both, you'd never deliberately design this bunch of spongers.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

We the undersigned hereby serve this 'Notice of Default and opportunity to Cure' and AFFIDAVIT OF TRUTH on to Rafiq Khan (doing business as Police sergeant 9420) of West Midlands Police Constabulary on the 2nd January 2018.
That's just embarrassing. Weeks of sulking after the great seizure of a major public building flopped, and this pompous illiterate drivel is all they've got? We demand that you reply to this notice, or we will be forced to send you another one!
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Hercule Parrot wrote:We demand that you reply to this notice, or we will be forced to send you another one!
Don't forget that they are also gathering evidence for the day when hell freezes over the rule of law is restored and then he's for the rope :mrgreen: