Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Chaos
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Post by Chaos »

faithfully to discharge your duties
I faithfully discharge my duties daily to avoid fecal impaction
morrand

Post by morrand »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
We the undersigned hereby serve this 'Notice of Default and opportunity to Cure' and AFFIDAVIT OF TRUTH on to Rafiq Khan (doing business as Police sergeant 9420) of West Midlands Police Constabulary on the 2nd January 2018.
That's just embarrassing. Weeks of sulking after the great seizure of a major public building flopped, and this pompous illiterate drivel is all they've got? We demand that you reply to this notice, or we will be forced to send you another one!
Well, maybe he could reply:
David Robinson
Spokesperson for the Lawful Rebellion Movement
Third lamp post along, near the McDonalds
Northamptonshire
NN11

Dear Sir:

Yours of the 2nd inst to hand, and we beg to rep that, upon full and due consideration of the points therein raised, ipse dixit, according to the ancient honours and prerogatives of our office, we wish to invoke the venerable doctrine at law, in equity, of vade et caca in pilleum, and further say we naught, save to assure you that we beg to remain

Yr most ob’d’t and h’ble se’v’ts,

9420 RAFIQ KHAN (in liq.) a/s/o/ PS Rafiq Khan
Or maybe not. No sense in making real trouble out of a fake letter.

(The venerable doctrine is explained at the bottom of this blog post, courtesy of Lowering the Bar.)
---
Morrand
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

longdog wrote:
Hercule Parrot wrote:We demand that you reply to this notice, or we will be forced to send you another one!
Don't forget that they are also gathering evidence for the day when hell freezes over the rule of law is restored and then he's for the rope :mrgreen:
Double Dutch or Hilario?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Well, today is the long awaited trial in Derby and they seem to have mustered more than 1 person for support .

Trial at 10am - watch this space for an unmitigated success failure!!!1!!’.
Final call for witnesses to attend South Derbysghire (so called) "court" in support of Bellion Re David.

He has no choice but to attend under duress of circumstances as his income relies on him having a drivers licence.....he will be using Article 61 in his defence however so if you can attend please contact David for more details.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

SteveUK wrote:Well, today is the long awaited trial in Derby and they seem to have mustered more than 1 person for support .

Trial at 10am - watch this space for an unmitigated success failure!!!1!!’.
Final call for witnesses to attend South Derbysghire (so called) "court" in support of Bellion Re David.

He has no choice but to attend under duress of circumstances as his income relies on him having a drivers licence.....he will be using Article 61 in his defence however so if you can attend please contact David for more details.
Any news of the impending great success?

I’m guessing they stormed the court and arrested the judge just like Hayes?

Or did he fine himself in a bizarre twist of the tale like Sproul did?
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Radio silence I’m afraid Jim! I guess they’re working out how to disguise it as a great win!!!1!!!
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

SteveUK wrote:Radio silence I’m afraid Jim! I guess they’re working out how to disguise it as a great win!!!1!!!
If I am remembering aright, the conclusion of this latest escapade is foregone, and he will be walking out withOUT a license, if he walks out at all.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

SteveUK wrote:Radio silence I’m afraid Jim! I guess they’re working out how to disguise it as a great win!!!1!!!

Ah, but it’s not about the winning don’t forget!
David has already said using article 61 as a defence wont work!

It’s about waking up people through education!

Educating people about the brilliance of their failures in court!

“See, I told you we would lose in court! The judge wouldn’t let us win”.

I bet Dave says something of the sort!
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Initial thoughts indicate some sort of success !!!1!!!

notorial dissent

SteveUK wrote:Initial thoughts indicate some sort of success !!!1!!!

You mean de-licensed and on remand????

The fact that none of the gallery was jailed, that we know of, is the only victory they had.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

The victory , as we all knew, is nothing of the sorts as they went down the Rekha/Ken route. Ie - talk bollocks and make it worse.

The clerk entered a not guilty plea on his behalf then a trial date was set. Win!!!1!!! They say this was due to Arricle 61, but then start babbling on about a JR application to get them to take notice of their bollocks. Yup, me neither.
Bellion Re David spoke with confidence and authority they didnt know what hit them. They didnt know where to look and started wispering to each other.
Some of the members had travelled miles to be there and were in a serious mood. We were looking at them as if they were on trial and not Bellion.
The Clerk was shaking and having some facial spasams as if he had 240 volts up his ass lol.
They did not know what to do so passed the buck and set a trial date for next month.
Bellion's misses was there too and must be very proud of him for doing what he did. To see a court fall apart right in front of you was ground breaking. They were so nervous of us witnessing this they searched Robert's and one of the others bags in the court room.
They shit themselves incase we had been recording it.
As the joke came to an end Bellion asked for their names, they refused but did say he could ask in writing. As we left the court Paul asked for their names and the magistrate staretd squalking at us to leave, as if to claim back some jurisdiction ha ha ha ha.
To top it all i met some of the nicest men and women in this country.
Yes it was supposed to be today but they stopped it to view my Notice of Lawful Objectio, then rescheduled for 5th feb for trail. Refusing me to ask them questions. I told them it was miscarriage of justice but I need to know if I can do a J.R before that date?
They said they had reviewed it but I was to mention it at the trail as they won’t deal with it
BoomerSooner17

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

The Clerk was shaking and having some facial spasams as if he had 240 volts up his ass lol.
They obviously are not skilled at recognizing barely-suppressed laughter.
"Never in the field of human conflict, was so much owed (but not paid), by so few, to so many." - Sir Winston Churchill
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Or possibly
They obviously are not skilled. at recognizing barely-suppressed laughter.
:beatinghorse:
BoomerSooner17

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

SteveUK wrote:Or possibly
They obviously are not skilled. at recognizing barely-suppressed laughter.
:beatinghorse:
That too.
"Never in the field of human conflict, was so much owed (but not paid), by so few, to so many." - Sir Winston Churchill
notorial dissent

I thought this was supposed to have been an actual trial, not an arraignment/advisement.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

notorial dissent wrote:I thought this was supposed to have been an actual trial, not an arraignment/advisement.

So did I, but I think he refused to plead via post when given the chance a while back. At any rate , we only ever get half the story from these numpties. After all, Tom won remember!
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

It was probably one of several dozen cases listed that day for pleas to be entered. Enter a guilty plea and either they'll sentence you there and then if they have sufficient info to do that (e.g. prior offences, no need for mental health reports, etc.) or adjourn for sentencing. Enter a 'not guilty' and they'll adjourn for trial on a date to be fixed. Talk a load of bollocks and they'll adjourn for trial anyway as they've got a lot to get through and don't need to listen to your inane ramblings.

If they think it'll be a trial by jury, they'll have a shock when they find it's a trial in front of a bench of 3 magistrates. I'm not sure what the offence is, but I don't think, from what I've read, that it's been moved up to the Crown Court for a jury trial.

Edited to add: I just read further down the FB thread and it's a motoring offence: "He has no choice but to attend under duress of circumstances as his income relies on him having a drivers licence..."

So they were probably doling out fines and points to those who pleaded guilty and rather than - as the PLD mob are claiming - took away his Art.61 Magnum Farter paperwork to review because they were scared of it, just set a date for trial so they could get through the rest of the list.

Edited: Yep, that's exactly what happened.

SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

I think it was speeding as he was banging on about his plates being photographed . However, he now claims that someone has forged his plates.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Delaying the inevitable = Great success

Serving the court with multiple pointless oaths = Great success

Educating the magistrates about article 61 = prison time.

Like lambs to the slaughter.

It’s becoming the go-to place for debt avoiders/evaders PLD. With almost the same resounding success as GOODF.
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

If this idiot relies on his licence to earn a living he should have played nice in court, early last year i was in court for a speeding offence along with a few other fellow law breakers, a few had a defence that they were certain would get them off (including accusing the arresting officer of assault)needless to say they never worked and points,fines and bans were handed out i when iwas called in the magistrate had clearly had a long day he asked for my plea and i said guilty, he asked for a reason for my behaviour and i simply replied i was acting like an idiot at the time and deserved whatever punishment came my way.
I got a fairly large fine and 6 points, had i gone down the route that some do i have no doubt it would have been a ban and an even larger fine.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.