Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

John Uskglass
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Post by John Uskglass »

Seems to be private group now?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/7543384 ... on/preview

But that's trying to see it without selling my soul to Mr Z.
Eaststander
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Eaststander »

The gruesome DonnaLee Ofthefamily Andrews is back from her latest FB jail stint, and is getting progressively unhinged. In today’s video, she is standing outside her local Waitrose yelling to everyone to take their masks off, because Boris said “it’s all over”. Surprisingly, some apparently do, and their ‘reward’ from DonnaLee is a hug. Me, I think I would back away. Maybe most people did, and she edited them out.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Yes it is private now. It's apparently unmoderated as well, a couple of people are writing factual stuff like the fact that it's all bollox, and those posts are not being deleted.
longdog

Post by longdog »

aesmith wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 4:08 pm Yes it is private now. It's apparently unmoderated as well, a couple of people are writing factual stuff like the fact that it's all bollox, and those posts are not being deleted.
I was that masked man... Or one of them at least. There are few Quatloosians in the group I think.

It's noticeable that even some of the few remaining active PLDers are accepting that Ms Feenix's trip to the old world was essentially just a paid holiday at their expense and she's nothing more than a grifter. Quite why the purple haired one hasn't deleted posts calling her a scammer I have no idea. It seems odd that she doesn't have the sense to keep that sort of rebellion suppressed so she can have another bite of the cherry later. Mind you... I think she really shit the bed with her "I am the lord your god" routine or whatever the fuck that melt-down after the "Judgement Redress Day" fiasco was all about.

Perhaps the grift has moved to Telegram or whatever it's called.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

I've been listening to this podcast recently, which debunks and ridicules various conspiracy theories, with (as you might guess from the title) a leaning towards QAnon. This particular episode deals in part with the 'siege' of Edinburgh Castle by PLD nutters, and it makes for an entertaining listen starting at 12 minutes in. Another featured story on the podcast is about a deranged man who killed his children in a most gruesome way, so if you're of a sensitive disposition, you might want to skip the rest of the podcast.

https://play.acast.com/s/qanon-anonymou ... 1113819559
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Quite why the purple haired one hasn't deleted posts calling her a scammer I have no idea.

Perhaps she doesn't even bother reading the postings anymore. She seems to have disappeared without a trace. I think I would have heard had she returned to Alberta unless she's (very uncharacteristically) deliberately being very quiet about it.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

She seems to have disappeared without a trace.
Sectioned?
longdog

Post by longdog »

John Uskglass wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 9:53 am
Sectioned?
That thought had passed through my mind. I also considered jailed.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

longdog wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 10:10 am That thought had passed through my mind. I also considered jailed.
She's still in the Telegram, making the odd post, including today.
Juisarian
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Juisarian »

John Uskglass wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 9:53 am
Sectioned?
Dying of shame after being upstaged and thoroughly thunder-thieved by Queen Romana?
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

New splinter group Practical Lawful Dissent II, seems to be a one man show by Frank Cadman. Wasn't he a former admin of one of the previous groups?
https://www.facebook.com/groups/615303176183508
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

aesmith wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 1:59 pm New splinter group Practical Lawful Dissent II, seems to be a one man show by Frank Cadman. Wasn't he a former admin of one of the previous groups?
https://www.facebook.com/groups/615303176183508
Indeed he was, shutting off comments left right & centre. He'll be running this ruthlessly no doubt.
longdog

Post by longdog »

I'm in but only as an observer. Until I get pissed at least.

My 'friend' Paddy finally got booted from the old group for shitting in the echo camber with reality but that's no great loss. I think Ms Feenix's post 'Redress Day' meltdown has pretty much killed off the whole thing anyway.

It''l be interesting to see how this same shit, different day version plays out. Given the spectacularly low IQ of the die-hards I'm sure it will be entirely predictable. Lots of talk about the glorious day, lots of designing new banners and logos and, no doubt, a lot of grift.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Frank is struggling to get any significant numbers in v2.0.
Someone is spamming the original group with links to no avail.
Seems the Phoenix killed it off completely.

Meanwhile Frank is reaching out to Lord Craigmyle on the thorny subject of many of the 2001 Barons now residing below ground....

AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

I may write to the Baron myself and suggest he replies with the answer to question of:

"Who do you take orders from if you have pledged to take orders from the Baron's committee?"

is: "Me. An' go stick yer heed in a bucket of cold porrage."
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
longdog

Post by longdog »

His lordship has already said more than once that he wants nothing to do with the nutters and signed the letter to HMtheQ 20 years ago without really reading it.

I got muted for 30 days for asking some awkward questions which may have provoked Frank's letter. I decided that it's pointless telling them that MC1215 is not and never was a part of our legal system so I've switched tack. Now I'm focussing on the remedy actual wording of the clause and asking them...

1) What are the names of the current council of 25 barons?

2) What have the council ever ordered you to do and when did they do so?

He's struggling to answer either question for some reason.

I think there's some small, sane part of Francis that realises that even if MC1215 were still in effect none of their drivel comes close to fulfilling the requirements of the clause. He did try to claim that membership of the 'council' was hereditary and passed to the next in line when a 'baron' assumed room temperature. Shame then that's not what the clause actually says....

"If one of the twenty-five barons dies or leaves the country, or is prevented in any other way from discharging his duties, the rest of them shall choose another baron in his place, at their discretion, who shall be duly sworn in as they were."

Frank seems a lot saner than The Purple One and Lazarus Loonspud but that's damning with faint praise. About on a par with Dismal Dead Dave I reckon.
SpearGrass
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by SpearGrass »

If membership of the committee of barons were inherited from 1215, Lord Craigmyle wouldn't have inherited - the title was only created in 1929. Before that they were plain Mr Shaw, and the family is Scottish, so they couldn't even be descended from the man who heated the wax for the charter in 1215.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Absolutely. How dare these upstart savages from north of the border interfere with our affairs. I refuse to recognise any baron as having any power over an Englishman unless they can prove they are properly descended from Magna Carta signing stock.

Quel est le numéro de téléphone de l'ambassade de France ?
longdog

Post by longdog »

Well that's both of me and a few others got the bums rush from the group today. Look at my tears... LOOK AT THEM!.

Poor old Frank is, or was, struggling badly against so many people pointing out that even if you ignore the fact that MC1215 is not valid law his "lawful rebellion" doesn't even come close to anything that's actually in Clause 61.

So the ban-hammer has come out to silence those rebellious rebels who won't toe the approved rebellion line and he's descended into the usual paranoid Brigade 77 / paid shill / government disinformation agent / flak over the target nonsense. Plus, of course, just making shit up.
Question:

How is it that the word of this new group has spread faster to the trolls of this process, than to genuine interested people?
Its almost like 77th Brigade have put a memo out to their paid trollettes..
Who could have seen that coming? :shrug:
longdog

Post by longdog »

Stephanie Rivers

You need to watch out for Quatloos, they document lawful rebellion / dissent people, it's quite creepy. Look on google for quatloos practical lawful dissent they will no doubt be keeping an eye here too.
Hi Stephanie :mrgreen:
Frank Cadman

Stephanie Rivers interesting and thank you for the info. For such a young new group, its astounding the attention we have already received. 6 removals on here alone, not including YT, says it all!!
Hi Frank. Keep blocking people who ask awkward questions you can't answer. It makes you look so credible :snicker:

Actually... Why not join us here where you don't have a block button to fall back on when things get tough.