Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

John Uskglass
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Post by John Uskglass »

Greeks might be a bit miffed to hear that England created democracy!

I struggle to see why anyone in a non-commonwealth country would even want to swear the oath/be in lawful rebellion against the UK government, presumably because I wasn't trained by St David of Glastonbury.

She seems a lot crazier in this video than in the artwork one.
longdog

Post by longdog »

She seems to be inordinately proud of having learned at the feet of Dead Dismal Dave as though he were the font of all knowledge rather than an unemployable and delusional (ex?) smack-head whose greatest achievement was being in Glastonbury town hall during opening hours and going home when the cleaner told him to sling his hook.

I'm not even sure how true it is. My memory of it, which is not very reliable admittedly, is that she was rather late on the scene and was responsible for so many schisms, purges and throwing her admin weight around that he threw the towel in and locked the group. As I was banned from the group a long while ago I can't go back and check.

ETA: I'm pretty sure they never met.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

longdog wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 3:22 pm She seems to be inordinately proud of having learned at the feet of Dead Dismal Dave as though he were the font of all knowledge rather than an unemployable and delusional (ex?) smack-head whose greatest achievement was being in Glastonbury town hall during opening hours and going home when the cleaner told him to sling his hook.

I'm not even sure how true it is. My memory of it, which is not very reliable admittedly, is that she was rather late on the scene and was responsible for so many schisms, purges and throwing her admin weight around that he threw the towel in and locked the group. As I was banned from the group a long while ago I can't go back and check.

ETA: I'm pretty sure they never met.
It's like Stalin claiming to be the heir to Lenin and Marx. It gave him legitimacy. So if she studied under Dave she's not just an unemployed deluded lunatic from Canada, she's Dave's legitimate successor and heir. While, to us, that's not much of a commendation for the deluded morons buying into PLD its the gold seal stamp of approval.

Jacquie went to England to to take over PLD and Stalin made a pilgrimage to London to meet Lenin. They conferred at the Crown pub near Lenin's publishing operation. The Crown is still there and I made my own pilgrimage to have a beer in it.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
longdog

Post by longdog »

I've always been a Trotsky man myself.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Stalin made a pilgrimage to London to meet Lenin
The subject of a recent novel 'Sell Us The Rope' by Stephen May.

https://sandstonepress.com/books/sell-us-the-rope

(Full disclosure - I have a peripheral interest in sales of the book)
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

longdog wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 9:23 am Admittedly I do own an Indica Marketing Board™ t-shirt but as the IMB is just a figment of my fevered imagination that's more of a joke than anything else.

"Since its formation in 1832 The Indica Marketing Board has dedicated itself to the promotion of of wholesome, nutritious Cannabis Indica and the elimination of Cannabis Sativa which is what wankers smoke.

Numerous independent studies carried out by the independent Indica Marketing Board Boffins Institute have independently proven, time and time again, that the consumption of Cannabis Indica is linked to increased intelligence, sexual vigour and longevity. It also balances the humours, realigns the chakras, harmonises the meridians and does lots of other good things that credulous simpletons believe actually exist. Oh... And something to do with quantums... Cannabis Indica is absolutely stuffed with quantums.

The Indica Marketing Board is a wholly owned subsidiary of The Illuminati, the shadowy and malevolent secret organisation behind such atrocities as World War One, chemtrails, 5G, 9/11, the inexplicable success of The Fucking Beatles and low fat diets. But not alcohol free beer… We’re not that malevolent".

http://www.indicamarketingboard.com/

"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

hucknallred wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 10:48 am JP throws a bucket load over Franny C's splinter group.
As for her medical attachments? She doesn't appear to be in a healthcare setting, and a cursory trip to the rainforest reveals that Nasal Cannulas are very cheap to purchase, should it be a prop.
Where do you find Nasal Cannuli (Cannulas)? I can't seem to get them without a prescription here in California.
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Jacquie Phoenix

Here is a photo of the Newsletter I made for Police. It is an A3 size format so it folds in half like a newspaper and I slip an Article 61 Oath inside so they can safely stand with the People and Investigate the High Treason being committed by Central London the European Union and the United Nations.
Constable Bloggs: Excuse me, boss, can I have a word?

Inspector Jones: Why yes, of course. What's on your mind, Tony?

Constable Bloggs: Next week's roster has me patrolling the Arndale Centre, but I won't be available.

Inspector Jones: Sorry, I hadn't realised that. You're at HQ on the public order training then?

Constable Bloggs: No, I'll be in Brussels arresting some traitors against common law.

Inspector Jones: Hold on, rewind! Who's told you to do that? Is this Special Branch again?

Constable Bloggs: No, I can't take orders from them anymore, or from you. I work for the people now.

Inspector Jones: Ah, you got me! This is a wind-up, right? You nearly had me going there, Tony.

Constable Bloggs: It's not a wind-up, boss. You've always been decent with me so I wanted to give you a heads-up.

Inspector Jones: Well, thank you. But a heads-up for what?

Constable Bloggs: Thing is, after we've arrested and hung all the traitors in Brussels and Westminster, you'll be next.

Inspector Jones: So you're going to hang ME? I really didn't see that coming, Tony. Can I ask why?

Constable Bloggs: It's not personal, boss. But we can't make exceptions, you understand.

Inspector Jones: And I wouldn't ask for that, but at least tell me what's going on?

Constable Bloggs: I've sworn a new oath, boss, and I work for the people now, Here, read this - it's all kosher.

Inspector Jones: Well, this does seem entirety normal and proper, with the red thumbprint correctly placed.

Constable Bloggs: Yeah, that's Jacqui Pheenix, she's our global leader but we're all sad because she's dying soon.

Inspector Jones: I'm sorry to hear that. Were you close?

Constable Bloggs: Not really. I've never met her myself, I joined the common law rebellion online.

Inspector Jones: The Internet is so useful for people who work shifts, eh?

Constable Bloggs: Absolutely. I just paid £20 and signed the pledge, it's so convenient.

Inspector Jones: Anyhoo, back to business. I'll let Sgt Morris know you're not on strength anymore.

Constable Bloggs: Bit late, boss. I hung him yesterday.

Inspector Jones: Fucking hell, Tony, his wife will be furious! Why did you do that?

Constable Bloggs: He openly told the whole shift that our job was to enforce Parliament's laws.

Inspector Jones: Oh, and that was a problem with your new pledge?

Constable Bloggs: Well, yeah. I couldn't turn a blind eye on my first day, could I?

Inspector Jones: Fair point, your new oath definitely protects and empowers you for that.

Constable Bloggs: Cheers, boss. I'll see you when I get back from Brussels.

Inspector Jones: Not if I see you first!

LAUGHTER, FADE TO BLACK
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Hercule Parrot wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 7:42 am

"Since its formation in 1832 The Indica Marketing Board has dedicated itself to the promotion of of wholesome, nutritious Cannabis Indica <snip>
It was the beginning of lockdown. The pubs were shut. I was bored. What else was I going to do with my time? :shrug:
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Constable Bloggs: Yeah, that's Jacqui Pheenix, she's our global leader but we're all sad because she's dying soon.
Show some respect for the nearly dead. That's Jacquie to you.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Arthur Rubin wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 8:25 am Where do you find Nasal Cannuli (Cannulas)? I can't seem to get them without a prescription here in California.
Amazon has them, but just the tubes, not the oxygen cylinder.

Amazon is indeed the modern day equivalent of the Looney Tunes Acme Catalog.

Recent purchases for me:

Barley Straw
A set of assorted O-Rings
Ernie Ball Electric Guitar Strings
Musicians Ear Plugs
20W Microwave Bulb*
Chilli Focus Plant Food

*Only because the local shop who has never failed me on any electrical item failed.
Shame on you The Valve Shop
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

hucknallred wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 11:27 am Recent purchases for me:
[snip]
I like the 3-Pack Ernie Ball, Super Slinky Electric Guitar Strings from Amazon, last time I ordered it was less that the other online Guitar stores. I actually need to order another 3-Pack, as I am down to my last set, and need to restring and intonate one of my guitars on which I recently swapped to Grover Locking tuners and a locking roller bridge, both purchased from Amazon. However, I was lazy when I did the work and didn't swap out the strings, as I wanted to try out the lockers and bridge first. That was a month ago, and I didn't get the intonation quite right so want to fix that, and I will restring it and try the method that wraps the strings over the tailpiece, which will require new strings, as my current ones are cut short.

In addition the the string and parts, I have ordered lemon oil for my fretboards, a fret hammer, fret knocker, painters tape, radius gauges and fila gauges. In fact the only thing I didn't' get from Amazon in my Luthiers Tool set I have accumulated, was the Guitar Neck Notched Straight Edge (Gibson on one side, Fender on the other). Still need to pick up some fret files, for leveling, crowning and dressing, but so far haven't needed those, sandpaper on hand has been enough. I do like to work on my guitars.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

NYGman wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 1:58 pm I do like to work on my guitars.
My son is into the guitars. Got him a cheap Squier Strat at the start of lockdown & he hasn't looked back.
Have since added a Squier Mustang Classic Vibe & a Fender Acoustic. The Strat has since gained a Chinese Humbucker (Amazon again).

The Mustang is in need of a clean up, what would m'learned friend recommend for cleaning the chrome parts, which have gained a little oxidization?
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

hucknallred wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 2:32 pm The Mustang is in need of a clean up, what would m'learned friend recommend for cleaning the chrome parts, which have gained a little oxidization?
I use car polish/buffing compound on a microfiber cloth, for the Chrome. Just tape it up very well. Nothing I have found tells me not to use it, have even used it on my frets instead of steal wool which I hate, with great results. Just go slow, and wipe often to see your progress.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Sadly, I've developed trigger finger on the little finger on my left hand and I get gout influenced arthritis from time to time. Anything other than simple chords is beyond me now.

I've given my Aria Pro semi-acoustic to my niece, but I've kept my acoustic. I can still do a passable rendition of Green Day's "Wake Me Up When September Ends" and The Cure's 'The Figurehead' so not all is lost :D
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

longdog wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 3:22 pm She seems to be inordinately proud of having learned at the feet of Dead Dismal Dave as though he were the font of all knowledge rather than an unemployable and delusional (ex?) smack-head whose greatest achievement was being in Glastonbury town hall during opening hours and going home when the cleaner told him to sling his hook.
At one point Dismal Dave was openly distancing himself from the Purple One, from Practical Lawful Dissent International in July 2020 (might have still been called Canada back then)
David Robinson
For the record this group is NOT the main practical lawful dissent group.....Jacquie Phoenix is NOT my living blood relative as has been claimed by Jacquie (I have the audio evidence).....lies are never tolerated by me therefore I am leaving this group to concentrate on a solution basd group of which Danielle Delioness is also apart of.

It is such a shame that people cannot remain honourable whilst we are needing to work together for the sake of future generations. I may re-open the original Practical Lawful Dissent group although Danielle has created a new one.

I wish the Canadians all the best in this fight for our sovereignty.....please be careful of the advice that you may receive from this group, although much of it will be correct there maybe some 'double think' or unintentional misdirection provided....i,e. signing documents in coloured ink or fingerprints.....whilst doing so you will be undermining your credibility, since to abide by their legalese doctrine (using coloured inks) has nothing to do with common law.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/7543384 ... 126986609/
Albert Haddock
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Albert Haddock »

NYGman wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 1:58 pm
hucknallred wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 11:27 am Recent purchases for me:
[snip]
I like the 3-Pack Ernie Ball, Super Slinky Electric Guitar Strings
A bit light for me, I tried the Beefy Slinky but the 1st was too light and the 3rd was too heavy. I’ve gone back to medium lights and swapping out the 3rd for a plain one.

But I fear we may be a tad off-topic.
Eaststander
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Eaststander »

Yes, yes, we get it. You are cool groovy guitar players. Can we get back to the subject now please?
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Knowing Amazon
hucknallred wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 11:27 am Ernie Ball Electric Guitar Strings
Often bought together with -
hucknallred wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 11:27 am Musicians Ear Plugs
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
longdog

Post by longdog »

<cough>Rotosound</cough>