Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

hucknallred
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Post by hucknallred »

longdog wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 10:16 am <cough>Rotosound</cough>
Are they resistant to finger grease/sweat? That's the issue my offspring is having.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Frannie just can't get the traction on PLD II. 18 hours in & not a single reply.
longdog

Post by longdog »

A pedant writes.

Actually MC1215 will be 807 years old on 22/6/2022 as those 807 years cover the switch from Julian to Gregorian calenders.

I have no idea why he thinks a video would be the best way to publicise this monumental occasion. One thing the electronic interwebs is not short of is amateurishly produced videos.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

I think he may have fundamentally misunderstood the phrase; 'The hand that rocks the cradle rules the world.'
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

longdog wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 2:19 pm Actually MC1215 will be 807 years old on 22/6/2022 as those 807 years cover the switch from Julian to Gregorian calenders.

ETA, he now has post approval on for all comments.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Yet another final speech from Ms Phoenix ..
Jacquie Phoenix
Admin
26 May 2022 09:53
I appreciate all the love and support you all have been giving me at this time. However everything happens for a reason.
To understand what is happening to me now you need to know why I chose the Sovereign name of Phoenix.
I have been defying medical odds since before I was born. I should not have survived the pregnancy. My mother's water broke 3 months into the pregnancy. Thus I defied all odds and was developed inside of a dry womb.
My birth proved difficult too and both me and my mother almost died.
I guess you can say I'm a bit accident prone as I had 7 full or near death experiences before the age of 2 and many more since then. I stopped counting in my early 20's with a total of 11 full deaths and who knows how many close calls (hence why I stopped counting) so I am no stranger to death.
However you don't survive that many time without a purpose.
I didn't know what I had to do in life but I knew from the get go that my life did not belong to me.
My maker was keeping me alive to serve humanity and one day I would be called to service.
Article 61 and fighting for your Freedom was my call to serve humanity.
I did try to save you I gave it my all. Overcoming my own fears to serve humanity. Overcoming every obstical thrown my way. Yet here we are. The UN implementing full control and I'm dying once again.
A Phoenix has to die in order to rise from the ashes. I can't out run death forever.
My heart is failing fast on multiple levels. My ECG has captured numerous heart attacks already.
I am currently dealing with tech support because I have started flatlining which will shut off my device and then it doesn't sync the data properly. This has been happening since Saturday.
I am doing my bucket list now and the extra activity is taking it's toll.
So this is my goodbye to you all. Remember I love you all. Even those who have done me wrong. I forgive you and I pray for you. That one day you see the truth of Jacquie Phoenix Robinson.
I am changing group setting today so that after my passing new members can still join the group. David fully closed his group so no one can join now. Stay focused and for God sake seize those buildings it's your only hope.
Phoenix out

I suspect her so-called heart trouble is self diagnosed and more likely some sort of dodgy fitness heart monitor thing, judging by the screenshot she uploaded ..
https://prnt.sc/_NxFSebpXpMq
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

I spent about five years designing/developing various medical telemetry devices, including EKG and that looks more like a technical issue with the device itself rather than a medical issue. In 15 seconds she had one normal heart beat so something is not right, either that or we are speaking to her ghost. One question I have though - where did she get the cash to pay for a Fourth Frontier device - they aren't cheap?
longdog

Post by longdog »

Would it be in too bad taste to start a Live Pool to go with the Dead Pool? I know who my first nomination for still being alive at 00.00.01 on 1/1/2023 would be.

Even with a less relevant technical background than eric I'm more inclined towards a knackered battery or a loose plug than an intermittent case of death. An EEG that turns itself off because of a non-fatal 'flat-line' heart attack? Thirty seconds at the outside? Pull the other one, it's got an oath to the barons on it.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
longdog

Post by longdog »

aesmith wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 11:20 am I suspect her so-called heart trouble is self diagnosed and more likely some sort of dodgy fitness heart monitor thing, judging by the screenshot she uploaded ..
https://prnt.sc/_NxFSebpXpMq
That's exactly what it is. The URL at the top of the screen is a big giveaway. Looks like my previous post was underestimating her dishonesty. I should know better TBH.
salesblurb wrote: BEST ECG FITNESS TRACKER

“The Frontier X changes things up by having you wear the fitness tracker directly over your heart, providing continuous ECG monitoring that keeps you aware of your heart function and strain. Because it’s on your chest, it also provides more accurate measurements of your breathing rate, then determines how much effort you’re expending accordingly. It’s suitable for all sports, including swimming — thanks to its IP67 waterproof rating.”

https://fourthfrontier.com/
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Evert cloud has a silver lining. If she really is dying and requiring extensive medical care the UK is paying for it rather than Canada.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
eric

Post by eric »

longdog wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 5:27 pm Even with a less relevant technical background than eric I'm more inclined towards a knackered battery or a loose plug than an intermittent case of death. An EEG that turns itself off because of a non-fatal 'flat-line' heart attack? Thirty seconds at the outside? Pull the other one, it's got an oath to the barons on it.
A conventional EKG has a "lead off" alarm. Somebody pulls the lead out of the box or flushes it down the toilet (serious) and the output from the input amplifier swings to the rails and flat lines. Her result looks very similar to a loose connection somewhere or the very temporary "whoopsie" moment. "Whoopsie" moment - we used to test our prototypes by having the most junior employee run around the building, perform various tasks, etc. Sometimes they would fall down a flight of stairs or something equally dramatic and their heart rhythm would become somewhat unusual. I'm not going to get into the bionic foot, colonic contraction system or birth warning device that resulted in interrogation by my wife
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

My mother's water broke 3 months into the pregnancy. Thus I defied all odds and was developed inside of a dry womb.
Er, I'm not a gynaecologist but I'm pretty sure in normal pregnancy waters breaking triggers labour, and you would be induced if nothing happened within a matter of hours (like 24-48). Waters breaking 3 months into a pregnancy would be a miscarriage, surely?

Separately, I look forward to the Illuminati work on the colonic contraction system remote reversal weapon.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Further confirmation of her heart condition being self diagnosed ..
Jurgita Petrosiute
How are you feeling? Any updates from your cardiologist?
Jacquie Phoenix
Admin
Jurgita Petrosiute well for what I am going through I'm doing surprisingly well. Looking at my ECG results I'm not sure I want to talk to the cardiologist lol I'm scared he will force me into hospital and shove someone else's heart in my chest. Multiple flatlined are all I need to know.
I do feel fairly good. I do have some issues that are unavoidable with heart failure. However the ECG flatline above I was fully awake when it happened. I felt no pain whatsoever just a sudden loss of consciousness. To be honest I didn't even realise what happened till I looked at the ECG. I was wondering why I couldn't account for lost time. I was sitting up one minute waking up hours later to find my device was off and I couldn't restart it.
How bizzar lol I can only assume that David is with me making sure I don't suffer. His heart gave out too after all. So I'm just letting nature take it's course and rejoicing at the fact I have minimum suffering
JohnPCapitalist
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by JohnPCapitalist »

aesmith wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 7:20 pm Further confirmation of her heart condition being self diagnosed ..
Multiple flatlined are all I need to know. I do feel fairly good. I do have some issues that are unavoidable with heart failure. However the ECG flatline above I was fully awake when it happened. I felt no pain whatsoever just a sudden loss of consciousness. To be honest I didn't even realise what happened till I looked at the ECG. I was wondering why I couldn't account for lost time. I was sitting up one minute waking up hours later to find my device was off and I couldn't restart it.
Any chance she is conflating one of those inexpensive fingertip pulse oximeters with a real EKG machine? Some of them have a little display that shows something like a pulse wave in addition to displaying the O2 sat number.

So in her deluded little brain, she might be thinking that she is dead when the machine turns itself off after 30 seconds of non-use, as it usually does. And she might be envisioning a heart attack in progress if the thing slips on her finger and continues to deliver an O2 sat number but without a pulse.

Even accounting for the quirks of the NHS versus the shambling excuse for a healthcare system we have in the US, I can't imagine the Brits handing out do it yourself EKG machines.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Alternatively, we can accept that she has suffered from repeated lack of blood flow around her brain.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
longdog

Post by longdog »

JohnPCapitalist wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 12:33 am Any chance she is conflating one of those inexpensive fingertip pulse oximeters with a real EKG machine? Some of them have a little display that shows something like a pulse wave in addition to displaying the O2 sat number.
Pretty much. It's one of those "fitness tracker" gadgets or whatever they are called. See my previous post on this page.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

I read it that she passed out having drink (or other chemicals) taken, then came round she found her monitor think had fallen off or battery gone flat. Another thing, how come she's happy being monitored from the Internet, won't the 5G get her?
eric

Post by eric »

longdog wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:47 am Pretty much. It's one of those "fitness tracker" gadgets or whatever they are called. See my previous post on this page.
Ok, here is exactly what she is wearing - it's a fitness tracker with the standard disclaimer that it should not be used for medical purposes. The manufacturer claims that using their technology they can accurately measure "cardiac stress", or how well your heart processes oxygen when under load for an athlete, along with some unsubstantiated medical claims. You wear a chest band containing some accelerometers and strain gages to measure respiratory rate, cadence, and impact. Simple technology, works great. Along with this are two metallized electrode patches about a foot apart to form a very simple, two lead, EKG system that emulates a CC5 measurement. So yes, she is wearing an EKG, but definitely not a very good one, normal stress testing requires more electrodes than that. The other problem is the electrodes in the device itself. They need to be kept moist to maintain good electrical skin contact and are very sensitive to interference, even wearing a shirt made of anything other than cotton can throw them off. Along with that, the only thing holding them to the skin is the strap. "Real" stress test EKG electrodes are glued to your body and have horrible uncomfortable metal snap contacts for the leads.

So, in summary, the Pheonix is using a somewhat flakey system that just happens to have a simple EKG function for a purpose that it was not designed for. There are a lot cheaper devices that actually work better, I believe she probably got it lent to her.
Wakeman52

Post by Wakeman52 »

I can't imagine the Brits handing out do it yourself EKG machines.
No. Having suffered from a heart condition for some time, in my experience the NHS only provide an ECG monitor for diagnosis and then only for a few days at a time. I wouldn't describe the 'portable' ones I've worn over the years as small. They also didn't provide any visible readout.

You can buy an 'NHS approved' blood oxygen monitor from as little as GBP12.99...
Our future is like that of the passengers on a small pleasure boat sailing quietly above the Niagara Falls, not knowing that the engines are about to fail. James Lovelock.
eric

Post by eric »

What they lent you was a Holter device. Relatively bulky, usually has a 3 or 5 lead EKG (although 4 leads are popular in the UK), and records heart rhythm for a couple of days or so. At the end of that time or daily it either phones home or you bring the whole thing in for analysis. Early versions used a cassette tape for recording, you may have noted that the electrodes weren't exactly easy to remove. The other medical approved remote EKG device is an EKG telemetry device which transmits in real time. Same number of leads, used during the recovery phase in hospital, about the size of a cigarette pack, "pairs" to a bedside monitor, and may include features such as patient location monitoring and temporary cardiac pacing.
Both of the devices I have mentioned use conventional AgCl/Ag electrodes, not just a hunk of conductive metal like the Pheonix's machine. If you remember your very early high school physics, each electrode ends up being a battery with your body being the other conductor and the AgCl paste is an excellent skin conductor. The "human heart battery" has a signal strength of ten to 20 millivolts or so resulting in reasonable measurement quality using technology post 1950's era. Jaquie's device has a microvolt signal strength so there's a lot to go wrong. BTW, I used to design this sort of stuff for a living.