Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Re: Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 8:24 am
SpearGrass wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:58 pm He is right that his date of birth is hearsay; so is his name, strictly speaking, unless he's given himself a new one. However it's admissible hearsay usually because a) it's recorded in documents produced in the course of business by a registrar and b) it's usually admitted.
Plus his benefits claim are paid to that name using his dob.
That would count as "an admission against interest" (one of the exceptions to the hearsay rules), if he wants to claim that he is being harmed by his name being "incorrect."

"Okay, Mr. Viau. If you claim that you are being harmed by being identified, in this court, as 'Joel Viau,' why have you accepted public benefits under that name?"
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
microminiman
Tourist to Quatloosia
Tourist to Quatloosia

Post by microminiman »

I've been intermittently following the antics of Joel Viau since he was booted off a couple of science FB groups a friend administers, partly because he was clearly completely, comprehensively, off the scale batshit crazy, but mainly because he was advocating drinking hydrogen peroxide as a cure for all know ills. I'm surprised he hasn't made any mention of his "victory" on his FB page, he usually trumpets any triumph, real or imagined, perhaps he's secretly worried that he'll be banged up again for possible breach of bail conditions given that his page is public. I'd be interested to hear how his firearms and drugs case goes, he's a fascinating example of someone who is waaaayy down deep in every barmy conspiracy rabbit hole you can imagine. When he was arrested his mother sent out a begging message to all and sundry on FB hoping for support/money/advice, the message disappeared when several folk asked what he has actually being charged with, seemed that for some reason they didn't want to be seen to be supporting drugs and firearms offences. Can't imagine why...
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

Joel Viau is one of what I call OPCA "all you can eat buffet" litigants, which sadly are all too common now. Instead of following one particular guru, they just pick whoever has the shiniest video on youtube or a template that has the closest match to their particular problem. He started with Jacquie Robinson, that didn't work out, now he's hooked up with some other guy who spouts a mish mash of Judge Anna with a leavening of ASN.
aesmith
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by aesmith »

Just noticed that "son of PLD" is still on the go, and still showing the same wins. This guy Brian following the well trodden path of messing around with a minor road traffic offence in order to turn it into at least six points and over £800. Although there's still time him to escalate it to perverting the course.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/6153031 ... 592710123/
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

aesmith wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 11:36 am Just noticed that "son of PLD" is still on the go, and still showing the same wins. This guy Brian following the well trodden path of messing around with a minor road traffic offence in order to turn it into at least six points and over £800. Although there's still time him to escalate it to perverting the course.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/6153031 ... 592710123/
As I mentioned in the Crab Bait thread, Facebook now offers admin rights to group members if the incumbent admins are inactive. The criteria are lost in the Algorithm, but I think you already have to be admin of another group and have a clean FB Jail record.

There are a group of us, some with additional profiles who frequent groups of this type, and have consequently taken over a few groups thanks to Zuck.
One of which was the PLD Australia offshoot. The banner was immediately changed to Dame Edna & the area expanded to Worldwide. PLD Heir Apparent Frank Cadman got wind of this, he didn't seem best pleased, probably due to the modest member count which is not far off his. More on that later.

Somebody took offence to Baz
Cover photo, is not a good look. Dame Ever Average or Damned to Ever age, is now dead. Find a theme that encourages life.
Frank at PLD II was even more offended and took things far too seriously.

So this gave me an idea, we had taken over a few smaller inactive groups too, time for a rebrand.

This last one isn't mine, but somebody got in the spirit.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

I can't bring myself to screen grab anything, but she's back. Not dead.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Jacquie Phoenix
Admin
· 6h ·
I have seized the BBC anyone who wants to support me for an emergency broadcast please head to the BBC now I am already inside the building.
Jacquie Phoenix
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

aesmith wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 7:27 pm
Jacquie Phoenix
Admin
· 6h ·
I have seized the BBC anyone who wants to support me for an emergency broadcast please head to the BBC now I am already inside the building.
Jacquie Phoenix
How did that turn out?
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

I'd guess that less than a minute later she was back outside the building.

Interesting though to find that she's still alive and in Britain. in her last video she was claiming that she was dying of something or another then nothing until now. She must have a few followers still funding her.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Burnaby49 wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:02 am I'd guess that less than a minute later she was back outside the building.

Interesting though to find that she's still alive and in Britain. in her last video she was claiming that she was dying of something or another then nothing until now. She must have a few followers still funding her.
It looked like she had some respiratory illness on her last appearance. No problem now as she starts this by chuffing a fag.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Dr. Caligari wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 10:18 pmHow did that turn out?
Turfed out ..
Jacquie Phoenix
Author
Admin
Diane DeAngelis Meaney They knew they were snookered so they decided not to call police and assaulted me instead so I went to the police and they were very helpful and they have agreed to investigate the evidence.
But undeterred. And by the way anyone want a CD of Dismal Dave singing? It doesn't bear thinking about.
Jacquie Phoenix
Admin
2h
I will be at Runnymede this afternoon. I have Free gift bags complete with a copy of David Robinson's CD titled EUROPE with the songs he wrote and sang about the Treason. Anyone in the area who wants a gift bag come on down I will be here all afternoon.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

I guess she hasn't been to Runnymede before. There's a small coffee shop next to the flood plain and the USAAF memorial is within walking distance.

You'd have thought the Barons could have picked a better spot.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
DNetolitzky
Chief Landscaper of the Quatloosian Meads

Post by DNetolitzky »

Anywhere Jacquie goes will be inherently magical...

It's small of me I know, but I hope you folks in the UK continue to give Jacquie asylum. I really don't need more crank paperwork to deal with at work.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Jay Cooper well it was the 2 of us me and Rose. But it was going well till they read my notice to compel performance to Martin Hewitt as I have him on Vicarious Liability (David Trained me well so I got shit done lol) so that's when they panicked but once they realised that I have Charles in Tasid agreement so that if I get arrested they have to Publicly Hang me lol and they won't do that because then they would have a lot of explaining to do. That is when they decided to assault 2 women. I when straight to the Police myself with 2 suitcases of Treason Evidence and because the People served David's Notice to Lawful obligation according to English Constitutional Law as well as the notice to compel performance to all UK police stations. And the home Secretary just told them to investigate any crime with reasonable evidence to investigate. The police are in fact going to investigate. So they told me what I need to do in order to submit the evidence. So all in all not a bad day for a solo mission lol 😆
What is it with these loonspuds and their nauseating obsession with public executions?
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

You're probably too new to Quatloos to have read my postings on Glenn Winningham of the House of Fearn.

viewtopic.php?p=162736#p162736

A truly vile individual. His solution to every judge, individual or government agency (a favorite was our border guards) that opposed him was mass hangings. This even included the staff of the Wells Fargo Bank for refusing to open up an account for him without any identification. His You Tube videos are sick rants of hanging everybody. As I Commented;
Then a wrap-up in an "As for Me" section. He wrote on this slide that "If I am really lucky, I will get to see them do that little dance they do at the end of a common law rope". He can't let go of this image and repeats it in the next, otherwise unrelated, slide. This hanging obsession is disturbing. Is this a perverse fetish he practices at home with store dummies robed as Albertan court judges? He's probably a big fan of the hanging scene in Blazing Saddles.

I finally had enough of his disgusting videos;
My conclusions. First the most obvious, Fearn is a totally repulsive individual, possibly insane, certainly seriously mentally unbalanced. He is overwhelmingly narcissistic with a massive sense of grievance that the corrupt Canadian whore PIG judges and the Canada Border Services thugs have thwarted his right to do whatever the hell he wants without regards to Canadian laws. The injustice of his criminal conviction is consuming him.

His arguments? Right, sorry, almost forgot about those. His actual arguments, and the legal foundations he bases them on, are as rational, well-balanced, and persuasive as he is.

The final and most obvious conclusion; I'm not watching another Fearn video. Even if I wanted to Fearn has informed me that my death is imminent. An acquaintance who listened to a recent Fearn video told me that Glenn has notified the world that the Chinese are going to invade western Canada and kill everybody here. We Vancouverites, will be on the front lines and will be among the first to go. I'm not going to waste what little time I've got left wallowing through Glenn's videos to confirm this. My last moments are better spent pubbing.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

It looked like she had some respiratory illness on her last appearance. No problem now as she starts this by chuffing a fag.
Fitting considering that in one of her first Canadian videos, done well before she blessed Britain with her presence, she gave her deluded spiel while swilling a huge glass of wine that must have held most of the contents of the bottle.

John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

And the home Secretary just told them to investigate any crime with reasonable evidence to investigate.
I can see that argument being deployed by quite a few of the FMOTL'ers.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

hucknallred wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 4:41 pm I can't bring myself to screen grab anything, but she's back. Not dead.
Well, obviously the Home Office put too much backspin on Jacquie when they tossed her out.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

DNetolitzky wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 5:24 pm It's small of me I know, but I hope you folks in the UK continue to give Jacquie asylum. I really don't need more crank paperwork to deal with at work.
I checked out her facebook and she has good friends in Alberta who are, shall we say, socially active. The best example is Dianne Farquher from Sundre. Ms. Farquher, Brenda Day, Chris Harrod, and of course Granny McKay, are holding a pig roast here in my small village in three weeks to raise money to pay lawyers for those arrested at Coutts. Thinking of showing up, maybe I can snag some cool merch. I promise not to start burbling on about the Magna Carta but who knows what may happen. :roll:
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

You could at least share the good news with them that Jackie's back in action.