Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Re: Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Post by eric »

Diane Farquher from Sundre was chatting with Jacquie today and since she is active on all the rather incestuous "freedom" groups in Central Alberta you can guarantee that the word of Jacquie's resurrection has been passed. Even Jacquie's family in Alberta were surprised since they haven't been able to make contact with her. Of course my question for the last year or so is how Jacquie is surviving with no money coming in. I don't know how the UK handles an indigent Canadian citizen who won't/can't return to Canada.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

She may have a vestige of a following that's financing her, at least to a minimal extent. Place to sleep, meals, etc. Although it would start to get pricey if they had to finance her booze and cigarettes too.

Alberta was paying her some kind of allowance before she left, maybe AISH like Belanger. Perhaps she's managed to maintain it.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
hucknallred
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by hucknallred »

Burnaby49 wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:16 pm
Fitting considering that in one of her first Canadian videos, done well before she blessed Britain with her presence, she gave her deluded spiel while swilling a huge glass of wine that must have held most of the contents of the bottle.
After her arrival she outstayed the welcome of somebody who was putting her up when drunk by demanding more alcohol, when her hosts wanted to retire. Retire is also what she did on 'Redress Day.' She read a notice to a bemused security guard & retired to the boozer.
There was also a report of her having her collar felt in Thresher (UK Liquor store chain) for shoplifting. Shoplifting is pretty much decriminalised now, due to the police not being that interested and the shop staff likewise, not wanting to give statements and the like. So she'd have got away with a slap on the wrist.
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

Burnaby49 wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2023 5:08 am Alberta was paying her some kind of allowance before she left, maybe AISH like Belanger. Perhaps she's managed to maintain it.
She was on AISH while in Alberta, although she has long been cut off it. Since she qualified for AISH, if she had enough pensionable employment (three years from memory) she may qualify for CPP Disability since that's much easier to get on than AISH. (TLDR) To receive AISH, as part of the application process, the applicant will be required to apply for any other government benefits such as CPP-D. Monies received from CPP-D are subtracted dollar for dollar from AISH. So doing the math, if she was getting both, in the year she left she would have received monthly income of 1165 (CPPD) + 1688 (AISH basic allowance) minus 1165 (non exempt income) which evens it back out to 1688 $C. Since CPP Disability is tied to the pensioner, not their place of residence, she would still receive that portion(1165) while she was in the UK. I've had to do this and similar exemption calculations for AISH recipients more times than I can count, but I just now realized she may be on CPP-D.