Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

John Uskglass
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Post by John Uskglass »

NOTICE OF WILFUL IGNORANCE
Notice to Agent is Notice to Principal
If only NOWI's were a real thing! I can think of so many people who deserve to get one, starting with the f**kers who leave bags of dog shit tied in trees and working down...

You can't help but feel sorry for poor old Rafiq, though. That'll be the last time he engages an apparently harmless nutter in conversation I imagine.
longdog

Post by longdog »

John Uskglass wrote:You can't help but feel sorry for poor old Rafiq, though. That'll be the last time he engages an apparently harmless nutter in conversation I imagine.

I suspect he's treating the rebel's missives with mild amusement before moving on to things that actually matter. No need for pity 8)
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Charles ‘Catalogue Wife’ Spencer’s attempt to get benefits for his Ukrainian kid has hit the buffers.

The tribunal pointed out that for the kid to get the £ , Ukraine would need to be in the EEA and have reciprocal arrangements.

He then bangs on about us not being in the EEA which err, actually weakens his argument when you think of it. The tribunal also ‘praised’ his ‘lengthy sunmission’ Which also managed to do some Muslim bashing.

The Derby 5th case is him trying to overturn this. Good link with that!

Hi fellow PLD. I put this on here to show David what to expect on the 5th FeB in DERBY. They are not interested in the TRUTH, but to put you down. I present to you Case SC003/14/00483. It is a case of me applying for Child Benefits for my partners daughter. You will see at item marked *F this sitting JUDGE admits that my partner and her daughter are fully dependant upon me, and he also admits that we are a family etc.
At *I, the judge is stating that Veronica is not allowed the child benefits because she does not live in the UK....but so do many childrens in many different countries are able to claim child benefits etc...Poland etc, but he is actually here saying no children at all can be paid Child Benefits if they do not reside in the UK...but fails to mention that POLISH child etc are.
*E,
Another lie by this Judge, by saying neither I or the DWP attended the APPEAL... I was there and no one from the DWP, so how can you ask them questions if they do not turn up. He also admits to over 200 Exhibits being presented in my APPEAL, I had 6/7 from the DWP.
*D,
I now move onto item marked *D, where this Judge states quite clearly that I have put up what are Legal Documents that WE the UK people have never gave our consent to be in the EU, only the trading block known as the COMMON MARKET. I had provided also the 4 enclosed exhibits clearly showing that we actually were asked only about remaining in the Common Market etc, and this corrupt judge IGNORED THE truth.
*D.
I had also presented to this Court, exhibits showing that Ministers had without the consent of the PEOPLE, off their own backs given benefits to muslim men with 4 wives etc which is against our LAWS and BELIEFS etc, but you will see that this JUDGE only writes what he did to make me out to be RACIST...which I am not. They claim these muslim men are allowed to do this, if all the marriages took place outside the UK,
*C.Here he is saying that we are under EC laws, which we are NOT, we are under COMMON LAW etc. He also states that Veronica is not in the UK, well she and her mother are banned from entering the Country, they claiming that both will not return back to Ukraine, if allowed to visit me here, total lies, but they keep the £200 fees paid for a tourist VISA...so how can you accuse someone, whom has never had the intention of doing what they claim against them, or committed that offence...I have many many more to tell you my fellow PLD, exposing the CORRUPT SYSTEM.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
longdog

Post by longdog »

SteveUK wrote:Charles ‘Catalogue Wife’ Spencer’s attempt to get benefits for his Ukrainian kid has hit the buffers.
Well it's not actually his kid. It's his Ukrainian "girlfriend's" kid and he had nothing to do with its arrival into this world. Not only is the kid not his the kid and her mother have been refused entry visas because the immigration bods think she won't return home.

Funnily enough his Facebook page is awash with posts about immigrants "comin' over 'ere claimin' our benefits" but you know.... Something, something, something, Muslamics, something , something.

He also claims that he is the sole financial support for his 'family' but he's living on benefits himself so how likely is that on a scale of nought to fuck-all?

The tribunal pointed out that for the kid to get the £ , Ukraine would need to be in the EEA and have reciprocal arrangements.

He then bangs on about us not being in the EEA which err, actually weakens his argument when you think of it. The tribunal also ‘praised’ his ‘lengthy sunmission’ Which also managed to do some Muslim bashing.
Try as I might I can't see the 'logic' in his argument. Perhaps the nearest I can get is "I'm white and therefore you should pay me all the benefits I ask for and take them off the brown people".

The Derby 5th case is him trying to overturn this. Good link with that!
No it's not. He was simply rehashing one of his previous legal failures as an example of how corrupt the system is. His opportunity to overturn the decision of the first tier benefits tribunal lay with an appeal to the upper tribunal and then the courts. He didn't appeal and he's way out of time for doing so now.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Bus-pass Charles now offering to act as "first chair" (a US term?) for David in court next week. He cites his qualifications for the role, which seem to comprise of failing to get his unspecified summary offence heard in the Crown Court, getting charged with Contempt of Court in the process, and then getting ditched by his lawyer as beyond help.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/388605611 ... 2763519755
I suggest you allow me to sit as your first chair as it is called, you do your piece, and we see how they will react to it, and if as I fear what they will do, I will then present Case Laws and Legal Precedents in Law etc to put them in their place etc. They did go ahead and tried me in the Corrupt Magistrates Court etc, but they lost on APPEAL in the CROWN COURT, the JUDGE calling them CORRUPT ETC...THat IS CASE LAW, a LEGAL PRECEDENT in LAW and has to be OBEYED BY ALL. Choice is YOURS David Bellion, I will attend the Court and even if you choose not to have me as 1si chair, when they start on you as they will I will come to your AID.
longdog

Post by longdog »

aesmith wrote:Bus-pass Charles now offering to act as "first chair" (a US term?) for David in court next week. He cites his qualifications for the role, which seem to comprise of failing to get his unspecified summary offence heard in the Crown Court, getting charged with Contempt of Court in the process, and then getting ditched by his lawyer as beyond help.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/388605611 ... 2763519755
I suggest you allow me to sit as your first chair as it is called, you do your piece, and we see how they will react to it, and if as I fear what they will do, I will then present Case Laws and Legal Precedents in Law etc to put them in their place etc. They did go ahead and tried me in the Corrupt Magistrates Court etc, but they lost on APPEAL in the CROWN COURT, the JUDGE calling them CORRUPT ETC...THat IS CASE LAW, a LEGAL PRECEDENT in LAW and has to be OBEYED BY ALL. Choice is YOURS David Bellion, I will attend the Court and even if you choose not to have me as 1si chair, when they start on you as they will I will come to your AID.
A verdict being overturned on appeal creates a legal precedent does it? Well I never knew that :snicker:

I note that case dates all the way back to 2004. He's clearly not a man who will let things lie. :beatinghorse:
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Poor foolish thing. Apparently doesn't know that first chair means the lead lawyer in a case, and he isn't one so can't be. Also doesn't seem to grasp legal procedure.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
longdog

Post by longdog »

notorial dissent wrote:Poor foolish thing. Apparently doesn't know that first chair means the lead lawyer in a case, and he isn't one so can't be. Also doesn't seem to grasp legal procedure.
This theory that everybody is entitled to a jury trial because 'that's what it says in Magna Carta' (it doesn't) is common enough amongst all flavours of footlers but Creepy Charlie seems to have made a career out of getting even basic facts about the law completely wrong. When your own lawyer sacks you as a client you really have to pause for a while and consider the possibility you might not so much be barking up the wrong tree as barking up the wrong ostrich.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

I actually hope Creepy Charlie gets to go centre stage at this hearing. What could possibly go wrong?

He’s not in the first flush of youth either (maybe late 60’s or early 70’s) so would I be entirely cynical and unreasonable to think that some Ukrainian single mum has latched onto a possible meal ticket hoping to swap Donetsk for Doncaster?
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

SteveUK wrote:Charles ‘Catalogue Wife’ Spencer’s attempt to get benefits for his Ukrainian kid has hit the buffers.

Can't see this on the PLD group, have you got a link perchance?
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Hercule Parrot wrote:

Can't see this on the PLD group, have you got a link perchance?
https://m.facebook.com/groups/practical ... 356948229/
Last edited by aesmith on Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

longdog wrote:
aesmith wrote:Bus-pass Charles now offering to act as "first chair" (a US term?) for David in court next week. He cites his qualifications for the role, which seem to comprise of failing to get his unspecified summary offence heard in the Crown Court, getting charged with Contempt of Court in the process, and then getting ditched by his lawyer as beyond help.
A verdict being overturned on appeal creates a legal precedent does it? Well I never knew that :snicker:

I note that case dates all the way back to 2004. He's clearly not a man who will let things lie. :beatinghorse:
That's not the half of it. By Creepy Charlie's account the Judge denounced Police & CPS as corrupt and make sweeping declarations with constitutional effect. Sadly he's lost any documentation to prove this, but we should rely upon his assertion "THat IS CASE LAW, a LEGAL PRECEDENT in LAW and has to be OBEYED BY ALL. "

Like exiledscouser, I hope that Chas attends David Bell-end's trial and contributes vigorously. Will be hilarious.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

aesmith wrote:
Hercule Parrot wrote:Can't see this on the PLD group, have you got a link perchance?
https://www.facebook.com/groups/practic ... 356948229/
Ah, I didn't scroll back enough. Thanks ae, iou.
longdog

Post by longdog »

exiledscouser wrote:I actually hope Creepy Charlie gets to go centre stage at this hearing. What could possibly go wrong?

He’s not in the first flush of youth either (maybe late 60’s or early 70’s) so would I be entirely cynical and unreasonable to think that some Ukrainian single mum has latched onto a possible meal ticket hoping to swap Donetsk for Doncaster?
What girl's head wouldn't be turned by the bright lights of Doncaster? The Frenchgate Shopping Centre... The M18 AND the A1... The tractor factory... It's many quaint Olde Worlde villages like Stainforth, Moorends and Skellow where her knight in shining armour has a palatial apartment above a row of shops.

It all puts me in mind of...

AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

longdog wrote:
exiledscouser wrote:I actually hope Creepy Charlie gets to go centre stage at this hearing. What could possibly go wrong?

What girl's head wouldn't be turned by the bright lights of Doncaster? The Frenchgate Shopping Centre... The M18 AND the A1... The tractor factory... It's many quaint Olde Worlde villages like Stainforth, Moorends and Skellow where her knight in shining armour has a palatial apartment above a row of shops.
Don't forget the slag heaps of Bentley & Askern. I can't, I went to school there !! :shock:
longdog

Post by longdog »

AndyPandy wrote:Don't forget the slag heaps of Bentley & Askern. I can't, I went to school there !! :shock:
And yet it seems you can read and write :snicker:
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

You'll have to spell out for us non-Brits what that photo is about.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
longdog

Post by longdog »

Burnaby49 wrote:You'll have to spell out for us non-Brits what that photo is about.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Partridge

"Alan Partridge is an incompetent and tactless television and radio presenter from Norwich, England. He is socially inept, often offending his guests,and has an inflated sense of importance and celebrity. According to the Telegraph, Partridge is "utterly convinced of his own superiority, and bewildered by the world's inability to recognise it – qualities that place him in the line of comedy lineage that runs directly from Hancock, Captain Mainwaring, and Basil Fawlty." His need for public attention drives him to deceit, treachery and shameless self-promotion, and sometimes violence; in the Knowing Me, Knowing Yule Christmas special, for example, he assaults a BBC boss and a paralysed former golfer."

In Series two of 'I'm Alan Partridge' he has a Ukrainian girlfriend Sonia fourteen years younger than him... As he puts it himself... "CASHBACK!"
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Jasmine Cargill
Good Afternoon, advice needed. My husband is in Lawful Rebellion and doesn't pay council tax...its has gone to Confero Collections....we just got home to find a letter on the floor saying"24hours Notice" before enforcement, we handed it back to him, and he told us that he will get a "Bail Warrant" is this true and correct please.. Thank you for any advice.

Robert White
Congratulations to your husband for not paying council tax, if he's under oath he has a duty not to pay. Bailiffs have no power they just use scare tactics to try and get people to pay. Tell him to send a notice of Conditional Acceptance and go through the process. So long as he sticks to his guns they will soon go away.

Wayne Cargill
Hi Robert, I’ve already gone through the whole process. They have invited me to their non court twice last year, of course I didn’t take them up on their offer. Thanks very much for your advice it’s much appreciated.

Charn Rainsbury
Robert is correct. Bailiffs have no power. They like to make threats cause thats all they can do..
Yes, definitely no risks involved in publicly stating your refusal to pay Council Tax. It's not like they can send you to jail! I love the way these idiots encourage each other into reckless stupidity.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Hercule Parrot wrote:Yes, definitely no risks involved in publicly stating your refusal to pay Council Tax. It's not like they can send you to jail! I love the way these idiots encourage each other into reckless stupidity.
Clearly you've not been following Dismal Dave's Daily Depressing Diatribes for did he not only this very day say unto the faithful...
The insanity of some people is unquestionable in my view when people berated us and the movement over the Olly Ollie Pinnock travesty... because the police decided to blatantly commit high treason it was somehow the fault of the movement?...you couldn't make this shit up...seriously...
"You couldn't make this shit up" quoth he... Having made all this shit up. :snicker: