Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

SteveUK
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Post by SteveUK »

Even recently evicted Margo chirps up , still mystified as to the £1m she thinks she’s owed from her copyright the name success !!1!!

Edit - typos
but the properties are not anymore under statuory system,what they want? they cant use your''name'' as you own that business only. I made Common Law Copyright Notice on2016,every use will cost£1,000,000.00if unauthorised.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Welcome back, for a while I thought that the sinister cabal of enemies of free expression had done for you at Q.

Glad to see the board back up.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

exiledscouser wrote:Welcome back, for a while I thought that the sinister cabal of enemies of free expression had done for you at Q.
Emergency procedures worked well, key personnel moved to the Fogbow alternate command centre and continued Operation SovSnark until the Q server migration completed. Remember, we are the sinister cabal....
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

A mixed outcome for our intrepid heroes at Derby Mags.

SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Hilarious - so all they had to do was shut their gobs and Everyone walks , but turned it into a week in the clink.

I can really see Charles’ conviction bolstering his credentials in order to import his catalogue wife.not.

Edit - typo
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

I'm pretty sure a McKenzie friend is only allowed in civil court proceedings. Attempting to help a defendant in a criminal case is a non-starter, hence the contempt of court as he probably insisted he could "represent" or "assist" David.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:I'm pretty sure a McKenzie friend is only allowed in civil court proceedings. Attempting to help a defendant in a criminal case is a non-starter, hence the contempt of court as he probably insisted he could "represent" or "assist" David.
Surprisingly they can get in on criminal trials, including appeals, so long as permission granted by the judge. In fact it’s winding some judges up - hearing criminal appeals prepared by unqualified law students .

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.lega ... dents/amp/
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

SteveUK wrote:Surprisingly they can get in on criminal trials, including appeals, so long as permission granted by the judge. In fact it’s winding some judges up - hearing criminal appeals prepared by unqualified law students .

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.lega ... dents/amp/
Yes, it's extremely frustrating and wasteful for these very serious cases to be presented by amateurs (law students being the higher-end of the McKenzie Friend range). However the judges might usefully reflect that this is a consequence of severe cuts in legal aid entitlement, and direct their ire to the government.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

That was a good result for the PLDers. David Bellion's case was quite unclear, but appeared to be speeding with some suggestion that it was a number plate misread and not actually his vehicle. I would have put money on them managing to turn that into a conviction for failing to name the driver (making evidence for or against speeding irrelevant). From the movement's point of view they'll be convinced the verdict was due to the attendance of the mob. An as a bonus they have a new martyr.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

aesmith wrote:That was a good result for the PLDers. David Bellion's case was quite unclear, but appeared to be speeding with some suggestion that it was a number plate misread and not actually his vehicle. I would have put money on them managing to turn that into a conviction for failing to name the driver (making evidence for or against speeding irrelevant). From the movement's point of view they'll be convinced the verdict was due to the attendance of the mob. An as a bonus they have a new martyr.
Which means a bonus for us. We can eagerly await the consequences of a new drive to pack the court with mobs of followers. What could go wrong?

Seven days of durance vile is setting a pretty low bar for martyrs. Let's see if they turn him into the new Nelson Mandela.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

got to go through the recordings first
seems to indicate illegal recording in court by one or more followers, a criminal offense, since I doubt if any could do a shorthand record. They may well be stupid enough to publish a video.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

The rebel in chief isn’t too impressed by the sounds of it
What on earth did he do to get a contempt of court charge?....didn't he block their BS by putting it to them that they cannot act on such a charge because A, They have NO auuthority and B. To do so would be to breach a maxim in law where "no man may be a judge in his own cause"?......I tried to get through to him before the event that he was operating in double think with the freeman stuff....I don't think Bellion Re David needed a Mckenzie friend to be frank, it would have been a total success for Article 61 if nobody had been locked up.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

it would have been a total success for Article 61 if nobody had been locked up.
The A61 wins again. Yesterday, many millions of people were not locked up. This has to be a big win!!!!

Some might say it was a win for the real legal system if the accused was released because the evidence was less than perfect. But this is a very sheeple view of events.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

RB David speaks up !
Judge rejected my Notice of Lawful Objection. I had to play it by ear as it wasn’t looking good. They found me not guilty. Because I had signed a stat dec judge insisted he had jurisdiction.
So , the judge threw the A61 notice in the bin and judged the case on its merits - shock !!

But Chief rebel still reckons A61 was the key factor.
And he did because you went in there knowing it wasn't a court of law bro....since he wasn't a judge and rejected British constitutional law (sedition) you will have evidence of this which can be persued. An opportunity to further lobby the police, which is what we should all be focussing on at this time in my view.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

I'm inclined to think Whitebait's account is probably pretty accurate. Particularly David B realising that none of this was doing him any good ..
Derby update. Well it was an interesting day in the Derby kangaroo court, they obviously expected quite a few of us to be there in support, so the first thing they told us was only 6 were allowed in the public gallery, there was over 20 of us in attendance. Five of us sat in the public gallery before the case was called including Charles Spencer who was going to be Bellion Re Davids McKenzie friend. District judge Andrew Meachin entered the court and sat down quickly, he then stood up and demanded we all stood up when he enters the court, we all declined his offer and stayed seated. Security was called and asked us to leave the court, we refused the police were called next, but we all remained seated.
Charles Spencer told the judge about the law and that he was higher than any judge, and the judge had no jurisdiction.
(That will have gone down well)
After about 20 minutes Bellion Re David asked us to leave the court so that he could carry on with his case,
(surprised he waited 20 minute)
so we all then left the room. The police eventually turned up and had a chat with the judge. Davids case was going ahead without any witnesses present as the security staff were blocking the door preventing anyone else from entering the room. The police then arrested Charles for contempt of court and he was taken to the cells. Davids case was dismissed I believe due to lack of evidence, I’ll leave it to David to say what went on in the court room with no witnesses. Charles contempt charge was not heard until 14.45 up against a different district judge Taff, they only let 2 of us in to hear his case. It took about 3 minutes for judge Taff to jail Charles for 7 days. I believe Charles spoke to a duty solicitor who told him if he admitted contempt and apologised he would be set free, the judge saw it differently after Charles went along with the duty solicitors recommendation. Charles called me from the prison about 9pm and said he was not worried about being jailed and should be released in 3 ½ days, he seemed cheerful and I’m sure we will hear more when Charles is back on the street.
Meanwhile there seems to be a bit of a bunfight between Crabbie and David R who I guess is feeling sidelined.
longdog

Post by longdog »

After about 20 minutes Bellion Re David asked us to leave the court so that he could carry on with his case...
I wonder if that was because he had a road to Damascus realisation that all of the 'rebellion' wasn't working. It'll be interesting to see if Mr Re David continues posting or quietly disappears like Ollie Pillock.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

longdog wrote:
After about 20 minutes Bellion Re David asked us to leave the court so that he could carry on with his case...
I wonder if that was because he had a road to Damascus realisation that all of the 'rebellion' wasn't working. It'll be interesting to see if Mr Re David continues posting or quietly disappears like Ollie Pillock.

given they are liars, it took 20 mins for the police to get them out of the building after they wouldn't stand for the judge.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Oh - they got unlucky and a district judge instead of a JP was there ? That’ll explain the 7 days in jail - well played
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

SteveUK wrote:Oh - they got unlucky and a district judge instead of a JP was there ? That’ll explain the 7 days in jail - well played
Not sure luck had anything to do with it, wasn't it adjourned from a couple of weeks ago, the beak obviously saw which way it was going and the case will have too allocated to a 'no nonsense' District Judge.

What a set of absolute Clowns, they're a joy to behold !

:haha: :haha:
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:seems to indicate illegal recording in court by one or more followers, a criminal offense, since I doubt if any could do a shorthand record. They may well be stupid enough to publish a video.
Roland A Ford If anyone wants to hear the audio it is posted on my Facebook page
Meanwhile David R (phone credit dave) want to put the District Judge on trial to answer for his treason in acquitting David B, not quite sure I follow the logic there.