Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

mufc1959
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Post by mufc1959 »

I've watched the video (shot from someone's pocket, so you couldn't see who was speaking, but it was just Charles droning on and on mostly). Charles was jailed because he:

- wouldn't shut his gob
- kept going on and on about his own court case from 1979, when he was jailed for contempt of court for exposing corruption
- demanded the DJ looked up the case, as 'proof' Charles has higher authority than him
- repeatedly called the DJ corrupt
- said that the fact he'd been jailed for contempt meant he was legally qualified
- told the DJ he wasn't a judge
- made some points about the Declaration of Human Rights and said that this was beyond the DJ's comprehension
- told the judge he was going to be arrested and that he was in serious trouble
- etc.

He also said to the peanut gallery "what did I say before we went in ... 'contempt of court' ..." and they all agreed that he was right - which we all know they'll rely on as further proof of his vast wisdom and knowledge of the law.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Despite a rare victory, the discussion continues as to the merits of their big day out and the wisdom of actually going.

Sean wasn't too impressed with court security, particularly the.....
fat piece of shit that blocked the door stopping 20 witnesses into the court also assaulted a young fella who took a photo of his badge, the security guard grabbed him by the throat and 2 more guards helped to throw him outside of the court entrance literally, the police watched the whole thing and denied assault and the copper even got in the young fellas face for no reason, the point of the young fella getting a picture of the security guards id was to then bring him infant of a competent court for him to answer for his actions of preventing justice and saying i just told what i judge told me isn't good enough.

the police sorry the chocolate teacups said he was 'lawfully ejected' from the building
Dreary Dave thinks the whole episode was an unnecessary waste of everyone's time;
And thats a very good reson never tyo attend these criminal courts....our objective needs to be on compelling the police....if we cvant do it peacefully then we will eventually come into confrontation withthem anyway...probably when they start carrying out EU arrest warrants etc.....we have a chance to do this realtively peacefully but not for very much longer folks...if you aren'yt afraid then you should be enough said.
The police have been "carrying out EU arrest warrants" for many years DD, get over it.

Sean isn't to be put off that easily and continues;
i agree david but the police are animals, you try and have a conversation with a copper and he says "thats your belief and your entitled to it, anyway your under arrest come with me" and drags you int he back of the van and off you go so
Sean, you have just about grasped it. You can spout all the bollocks you like but in the end, it's off to the pokey for you my lad. Provided of course you've actually done something for which you can be arrested. A mere conversation would struggle to meet the grounds, I'm pretty sure.

More from Sean;
send a bill into the judge (M)eachin and the security staff for waste of our time and our attendance
Another point nailed - you pretty much did waste all of your time yesterday. Having trailed all the way up from Kent and down from the frozen north, it was Bellend himself who asked his rag-tag followers to feck off out of the court room. Crabby explains;
Yeah okay I see, it was Davids case and he wanted to get on with it so we respected his decision. If David hadn't asked us to leave we would have stayed until we were dragged out.
All that way to be denied a front row seat for PLD Legal nonsense.

Still, twenty attenders finding their way to Derby on a miserable cold Monday morning is marginally better than "Glum in Brum" or Glumfest as I'll call it from last year.

So now that Re Bellend has 'got off', time to sue everyone. Crabby again;
Well now that the case has been dismissed Bellion Re David has a right to claim compensation for wasting peoples time, and he should claim it I think Mark P Conway wants to help out with that.
Crack on lads, Crabby organised things, Crabby was the driving force and leader, Crabby is therefore liable, address your claims to Bankrupt Bob's Trustee, there's plenty of equity to cover everyone's costs - and then some.

Mark has a novel approach, if you can follow it;
we need to keep hitting them with different arguments base on the same argument
Err, right.

Finally, Roland Ford has been a bad lad, he video recorded the proceedings. You can hear Charles Spencer making a twat of himself berating the District Judge and accusing him and his 'fellow corrupt court' of having now jurisdiction or power, that being the last remark before everyone was kicked out of court.

Perry Mason Charles ain't and I'm glad he was able to experience just how much jurisdiction and power these Magistrates actually have.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

https://www.facebook.com/roland.a.ford/ ... 793196032/

It is all rather pathetic, Charles Spencer shows big, gets flattened. Skip the first 4 minutes.

If you are not a FB member, hit the play button fast before the join or sign in screen comes up. There is nothing to see, in effect it is just audio.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

No sooner has David R been sidelined by his entire movement , he also decides to get the old begging cap out.

Perhaps a weak attempt to distract from his weakening grip on the few active rebels.

10bn REs says Crabbie is in charge by end of the year....
Good evening rebels, friends and family.....

I'm not in a healthy financial situation at the moment thanks to the regime still screwing me at every turn and, because of my efforts to gather evidence against these criminals by serving Notices on them, which costs quite a bit to do.

Its been an expensive month with regard to other bills that needed to be paid so that I can keep on my fight against the regime, so I'm looking for a few shackles in donations...

If you can spare a quid it would be much appreciated at this time....I hate scrounging but I don't have anything to lose by doing so. ...except some pride.......you could look upon the council tax rebuttal that I'm doing as something I am doing for us all though.....they wont get any council tax from me unless they steal it from my already diminished entitlements. The procxess i've used is freely available for all within the files,

Here are my bamnk accont details if you are able to donate a little, thanks in advance....

Santander.

Mr D P Robinson

Account No. 33482054

Sort code 09-01-26

expiry 07-20
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Oh, and just noticed his Freudian slip - he’s looking for a few ‘shackles’.

How apt.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

What did he do with all that council tax he hasn't paid then? You would think that should have kept him rolling in it for a while. :whistle: I mean, if you are going to risk your freedom, I am assuming it is for a few hundred thousand and not for a couple of grand, as that would be idiotic.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

This cap-in-hand comes hard on the heels of DD’s pal Danielle Delioness and her efforts to raise £150 in worthless fiat currency to spot her a new lap top.

I’m guessing this worked (!) and our fearless leader now wants in on the action.
Siegfried Shrink

my efforts to gather evidence against these criminals by serving Notices on them, which costs quite a bit to do.
It is improbable that his notices have been anything but ignored, so cutting that out would be an economy measure.
longdog

Post by longdog »

I've just realised I forgot to pay my council tax today so if my fellow Quatloosians could spot me the £15 (lets round it up to £150) and perhaps another £30 for my monthly broadband and say another £120 for extraneous expenses... Call it £300 total... I'd be eternally grateful... Actually I've had to replace my PC and router in the last month as well so if you could make it a round £1000 that would be spiffing! :mrgreen:

Call it £2000 and I'll use the surplus to either fight the good fight or buy beer, tobacco and pizzas. :snicker:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

longdog wrote:I've just realised I forgot to pay my council tax today so if my fellow Quatloosians could spot me the £15 (lets round it up to £150) and perhaps another £30 for my monthly broadband and say another £120 for extraneous expenses... Call it £300 total... I'd be eternally grateful... Actually I've had to replace my PC and router in the last month as well so if you could make it a round £1000 that would be spiffing! :mrgreen:

Call it £2000 and I'll use the surplus to either fight the good fight or buy beer, tobacco and pizzas. :snicker:
Honest pays off. If they just said “I’m going to take these donations, get drunk off my arse and spout a load of shit down the Wetherspoons; I would probably donate.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

SteveUK wrote:No sooner has David R been sidelined by his entire movement , he also decides to get the old begging cap out.

Perhaps a weak attempt to distract from his weakening grip on the few active rebels.

10bn REs says Crabbie is in charge by end of the year....
Good evening rebels, friends and family.....

I'm not in a healthy financial situation at the moment thanks to the regime still screwing me at every turn and, because of my efforts to gather evidence against these criminals by serving Notices on them, which costs quite a bit to do.

Its been an expensive month with regard to other bills that needed to be paid so that I can keep on my fight against the regime, so I'm looking for a few shackles in donations...

If you can spare a quid it would be much appreciated at this time....I hate scrounging but I don't have anything to lose by doing so. ...except some pride.......you could look upon the council tax rebuttal that I'm doing as something I am doing for us all though.....they wont get any council tax from me unless they steal it from my already diminished entitlements. The procxess i've used is freely available for all within the files,

Here are my bamnk accont details if you are able to donate a little, thanks in advance....

Santander.

Mr D P Robinson

Account No. 33482054

Sort code 09-01-26

expiry 07-20
Would it be wrong to sign him up for a years subscription of an adult channel?

Why do they always make thier bank details public?

Really stupid idea there Dave!
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

exiledscouser wrote:This cap-in-hand comes hard on the heels of DD’s pal Danielle Delioness and her efforts to raise £150 in worthless fiat currency to spot her a new lap top.

I’m guessing this worked (!) and our fearless leader now wants in on the action.
Yeah , I nipped over to her FB profile when she posted that. From the photos it looks like she’s just got back from a family sun & sea holiday so clearly not skint. And who thinks going through 3 laptops in a year is remotely likely ?

Another money making scam .
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

That recording .. reminds me of a bunch of badly behaved kids playing up in front of a teacher who's not allowed to smack them. What I don't understand is why the DJ didn't simply turf the whole bunch out when they wouldn't keep quiet.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

JimUk1 wrote:Would it be wrong to sign him up for a years subscription of an adult channel?
Ask the Americans on here for NAMBLA sign up info.
SteveUK wrote: And who thinks going through 3 laptops in a year is remotely likely ?
I do. They'll all be in Police evidence stores.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
longdog

Post by longdog »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:Ask the Americans on here for NAMBLA sign up info.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Crabbie proudly announces that the waste of space that is the common law court has the council tax ‘remedy’

It’s upto 300+ idiots opting into the scam already , so this should be saving up a lot of hilarious fails for entertainment later on the year.

Is there anyone here that doesn't like the council tax system?If so the common law court will be doing something about it soon, if you would like to be a part of it just type YES in the comments. As soon as it's ready to go I'll message everyone interested with further details.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

SteveUK wrote:It’s upto 300+ idiots opting into the scam already , so this should be saving up a lot of hilarious fails for entertainment later on the year.
Wouldn't it be nice if membership of said group was presented as evidence that the members were wilfully not paying Council Tax?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Siegfried Shrink

They will have avoided using a wet ink signature to sign up for it so it is invalid and no doubt fraudulent.

Practically none will in fact do anything but moan about their unalienable rights and pay up. Or their mothers will pay up for them. The few diehards will have loads of fun with the enforcement process, although I have noticed a sad dearth of bailiffs being foiled videos on You Tube recently. This type of self lampooning seems to have become last year's thing.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Please keep in mind that I am the Chief Justice, Chief Clerk, Chief Cleaning Lady and all twelve jury members of The International Common Law Supreme Court which is superior to the Common Law Court and has the power to overturn all of its judgements with final and unappealable judgements :snicker:

https://iclsc.blogspot.co.uk/
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
JimUk1 wrote:Would it be wrong to sign him up for a years subscription of an adult channel?
Ask the Americans on here for NAMBLA sign up info.
SteveUK wrote: And who thinks going through 3 laptops in a year is remotely likely ?
I do. They'll all be in Police evidence stores.
It might be a cheap insult at the Great Brando to suggest Dave looks a little like him.

Maybe a better idea to sign him up as a member of the Tory party; that he seems to have so much affection for!