Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Siegfried Shrink
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

HMRC said I had been overpaid tax credits & I had to pay it back. I didn't have hundreds sitting around obvs lol .... er hello im on tax credits for a reason doh & it ain't cos im loaded !! So I told them I had given them the req'd info & if they are unable to work it out correctly that really isn't my fault or problem
I am not entirely sure about this, but if the taxpayer has supplied the required information then any mistake by HMRC is not something they can later visit on the taxpayer unless they can show that the information supplied was in fact not only incorrect but that the TP knew it to be incorrect.

However, it is not unusual for some eager clerk to try it on anyway. HMRC are prone to fishing expeditions in cases where there is no actual evidence of wrong doing or underpayment but circumstances just seem to show there might be something. The TP is then left with the task of proving a negative, and demonstrating their innocence. I further suspect that few people have sufficient confidence in their position to tell the HMRC to prove their case or go away.
Usually you need to hire a tax lawyer, at what can be considerable expense, to check out the facts and then tell the HMRC to put up or shut up.
Whatever the case quoted above, it will not effect the ultimate pension entitlement, as this is an entirely different matter which is based on National Insurance contributions made or credited over many years.

The quoted TP would be well advised not to send any pointless notices, poking the bear results really depend on how deeply asleep he is.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

our old friend Lazarus Laurence is having a bad day.He was convinced he was onto a winner after sending notice of default:irrevocable estoppel to nottingham business centre.

However, it didn't work. I'm afraid the image he poster is unreadable:

But using his response, I can try to reconstruct what the courts said:

well,just received this after sending notice of default:irrevocable estoppel to nottingham business centre...they claim ive not replied to claim form
The courts think I sent them a load of old FMOTL bollocks

.....not sure how they gonna get the £715.33 judgement and i never paid £155 costs (less £0 ive already apparently paid)
We will be going for an attatchment of earnings

guess its a misprision of treason next.....
you were found guilty after lodging no actual defence

then maybe go after any agents from 3rd party deductions again if they try that again.....which they stopped last time an reimbursed me.....lol...bring it on.......stay strong......
we will destroy you
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
The Seventh String

Post by The Seventh String »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: I am not entirely sure about this, but if the taxpayer has supplied the required information then any mistake by HMRC is not something they can later visit on the taxpayer unless they can show that the information supplied was in fact not only incorrect but that the TP knew it to be incorrect.
Overpaid working or child tax credits (part of the social security system in case anyone’s unfamiliar and administered by HMRC) don’t fall under the same recovery law as taxes. They’re set up to be paid out based on whatever information HMRC has then any overpayment clawed back later under the legislation which covers tax credits.

There are ways to challenge an overpayment decision.

https://www.advicenow.org.uk/file/2433/ ... n=Kk3dt77h covers it.
Siegfried Shrink wrote: The quoted TP would be well advised not to send any pointless notices, poking the bear results really depend on how deeply asleep he is.
Quite. Though the bear usually isn’t to be worried about too much in this sort of case, sending FMOTL tripe is bound to result in the usual victory failure.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

David his launching a new campaign that sounds very similar to the lobby the bobby debacle.

It has risen from the ashes as badger bore the bobby.

One of the major flaws in the plan is it needs 500000 active rebels . They can muster 12 out of 13000, or a 0.09% turn out.hes need the whole UK to sign up to get that sort of turn out.
Good evening Sovereign peoples....

I am calling on everyone to think clearly as to the quickest remedy to end an extremely dangerous situation. Objective number one must surely be to remove the threat?

If you can see what is really happening in Britain right now, then I'd say that you'd probably see the need to prioritise.

Is it not logical to recognise where the threat lies and more so at what is preventing the threat from being dealt with, peacefullly and according with British law?

The police are the GATEKEEPERS allowing high treason to carry on. It is entirely evidential, since we recorded West Midlands Police receiving the evidence of treason being blatantly committed within the establishment, and since last November they are being wilfully ignorant with the lack of correspondence to the evidence we supplied. We have served an Affidavit of Truth as a group, and later a Notice of Wilful Ignorance and no confidence.

The Police in Britain today are nothing more than deomestic outlaws. They are aiding and abetting high treason whilst ignoring the people and British law....To get to the most evil psychopaths within the halls of Westminster away from sharp objects we will either require the police to observe the truth or we will have to go through them, and that wont be peaceful.

I say the people should all unite to BADGER THE BOBBY....it will take something like 500,000 concerned, peaceful but asseretive people to get the job done I reckon....With everyone on the same page demanding that they observe the massive amount of evidence of treason that has been submitted, not just by our movement but by others like Albert Burgess who managed to get the treason reported in around 70 stations accross the nation. They would either have to face citizens arrest themselves or do the honourable thing, I think they would do the latter if we were relentless in our 'badgering'....

We have allowed them to get away with far too much and they have upped the ante by blatantly ignoring TRUTH which we say is UNACCEPTABLE and which should outrage all of us..

Now call me mad but I would say that this hypothesis is logical and the quickest practical way at resolving the treason that is destroying not only our sovereignty and natural born rights but our brains and bodies in such a toxic environment.

Anyone got a better idea then fire away.....the criteria has to be peaceful and according to the common laws and customs of the realm. We also need to recognise the difficult position police constables find themselves in when confronted with the facts.....we know what they do to dissenters within the constabulary, but when the weight of the people rules and they are under more distress from us then things would change, not all the cops are psycho's some would like an excuse to be able to do the right things whilst protected by the public....

Bottom line..they are the gatekeepers and evidently so...and it is my firm opinion that we should all focus our efforts toward them, as soon as we all agree with this reasoning.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Every time the ‘Truthers’ mention “People don’t want to hear the truth”, I can’t help but think of Lionel Hutz-

https://youtu.be/xc6tmYYhOUU
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

JimUk1 wrote:Every time the ‘Truthers’ mention “People don’t want to hear the truth”, I can’t help but think of Lionel Hutz-

https://youtu.be/xc6tmYYhOUU
Ah a classic! Still , I think Lionel has got a better track record than the A61 Notices and Edward ellis combined, and I’m prepared to stake 1bn REs on that!
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Well if Lionel had a good record Phil Harman, the actor who portrayed him, wasn't as lucky;
On the evening of May 27, 1998, Brynn Hartman visited the Italian restaurant Buca di Beppo in Encino, California with producer and writer Christine Zander, who said she was "in a good frame of mind". After returning to the couple's nearby home, Brynn started a "heated" argument with her husband, who threatened to leave her if she started using drugs again, after which he then went to bed.[6] While Hartman slept, Brynn entered his bedroom sometime before 3:00 a.m. local time on May 28 with a .38 caliber handgun and fatally shot him twice in the head and once in his side.[6] She was intoxicated and had recently taken cocaine.[47]
Rather than substituting another voice actor, the writers of The Simpsons retired Hartman's characters,[34] and the season ten episode "Bart the Mother" (his final appearance on the show) was dedicated to him,[28] as was his final film, Small Soldiers.[60]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phil_Hartman#Death
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Probably because it’s total bollocks Dave?
Why is it that all other groups that we have, and are attempting to align with do not mention Article 61's EVIDENTIAL invocation?

The Common law Court says nothing about treason within its council tax claims...nor article 61 which makes it illegal under common law to pay?

Why does the Chartist movement not mention it as part of the problem with regard to the Bradbury pound? And, is looking at the monetary side at this time of higher impotance than treason, even though it is a big part of the lock for the slavery and needs addressing?

Then the Democrats and Veterans Party ignore the same points made as well as Carolines party....

Frankly I wouldn't trust any of you to represent me since none of you can even represent the evidenced facts.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

When not even the fringe groups consider you relevant, it may be time to consider if the whole concept is simply wrong.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Burnaby49 wrote:Well if Lionel had a good record Phil Harman, the actor who portrayed him, wasn't as lucky;
On the evening of May 27, 1998, Brynn Hartman visited the Italian restaurant Buca di Beppo in Encino, California with producer and writer Christine Zander, who said she was "in a good frame of mind". After returning to the couple's nearby home, Brynn started a "heated" argument with her husband, who threatened to leave her if she started using drugs again, after which he then went to bed.[6] While Hartman slept, Brynn entered his bedroom sometime before 3:00 a.m. local time on May 28 with a .38 caliber handgun and fatally shot him twice in the head and once in his side.[6] She was intoxicated and had recently taken cocaine.[47]
Bearing in mind where you reside, I was on holiday in Vancouver at the time & remember seeing that headline on a news stand, USA Today I think. Big Simpsons fan at the time (no so much now) & loved his characters. Honorable mention for Troy McClure. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6jSKetRBU0

I recall getting one of those little False Creek ferries & visited a brewery on Granville Island, the name of which escapes me now.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

He was also starring on the sitcom News Radio at the time. They made an episode in which his character dies but at least one other character wonders if it could be a prank.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

I recall getting one of those little False Creek ferries & visited a brewery on Granville Island, the name of which escapes me now.
The Granville Island pub-retaurants I remember from that time were Bridges and Stamps Landing. While you, an American, were in Vancouver when Hartman was killed I was pubbing in Seattle. Back then Seattle was pretty much worn out and dirty and the pubs were great. Old, old, seedy taverns seemingly all run by exWWII American sailors.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Burnaby49 wrote: The Granville Island pub-retaurants I remember from that time were Bridges and Stamps Landing. While you, an American, were in Vancouver when Hartman was killed I was pubbing in Seattle. Back then Seattle was pretty much worn out and dirty and the pubs were great. Old, old, seedy taverns seemingly all run by exWWII American sailors.
I'll let the American assumption pass as a misunderstanding, I'm very much english. I did do a further trip to Vancouver & the Rockies in 2004, but flew into Seattle as it was far cheaper than flying to Vancouver at the time, even if your flight to Seattle connected in Vancouver. Nice city, god knows why they still run that Monorail. A useless fact I remember from staying with a friend in West Vancouver is that the street names are in alphabetical order going up the hill, he was on Q.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Not a misunderstanding, geriatric confusion. I thought I was replying to a post by Grixit who lives in Southern California.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Phil Hartman was also in line to play Zapp Branagan on Futurama. What a character that would have been. :cry:
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Good evening Sovereign peoples.....

The police are the GATEKEEPERS allowing high treason to carry on. It is entirely evidential, since we recorded West Midlands Police receiving the evidence of treason being blatantly committed within the establishment, and since last November they are being wilfully ignorant with the lack of correspondence to the evidence we supplied. We have served an Affidavit of Truth as a group, and later a Notice of Wilful Ignorance and no confidence.
Perhaps they could try a Declaration of Wrongfulness, or a Writ of Injustice? There's no need to stop serving imaginary psuedo-legal claptrap, not until every peaceful option has been exhausted. What about a Mandamus of Treason, a Petition for Rectification, a Constitutional Protection Order? Krabby's pretend court can surely issue a Common Law Arrest Warrant, or an Injunction of Public Liberty?

The important thing is to include "whereas" as many times as possible, and to avoid getting bogged down in details. Just nice and simple - "some people are committing treason and the Police must help us to hang them". Take the printed and properly sealed Notice/Order/Injunction/Warrant to your nearest Police Station and ask for all available officers to be placed under your command. What could be simpler?

Sometimes I wonder if Dismal Dave really wants to win this, he isn't putting any real effort into it.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Perhaps they could try a Declaration of Wrongfulness, or a Writ of Injustice?
In the 1932 version of the film Scarface, the gangster played by Paul Muni tells his fellow mobsters about how his lawyer got him out of jail with a "writ of hocus pocus."
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

What's next -- a bill of attainder?
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
Good evening Sovereign peoples.....

Perhaps they could try a Declaration of Wrongfulness, or a Writ of Injustice? There's no need to stop serving imaginary psuedo-legal claptrap, not until every peaceful option has been exhausted. What about a Mandamus of Treason, a Petition for Rectification, a Constitutional Protection Order? Krabby's pretend court can surely issue a Common Law Arrest Warrant, or an Injunction of Public Liberty?

The important thing is to include "whereas" as many times as possible, and to avoid getting bogged down in details. Just nice and simple - "some people are committing treason and the Police must help us to hang them". Take the printed and properly sealed Notice/Order/Injunction/Warrant to your nearest Police Station and ask for all available officers to be placed under your command. What could be simpler?

Sometimes I wonder if Dismal Dave really wants to win this, he isn't putting any real effort into it.
How about a Post Prandial Writ of Stupidity and Cluelessness?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Why does he need to do any of that? When just a few wee years ago, Dave was declaring he had 100% success rate with his notices?

September-2015 (I wish I would screenshot this)-

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... 1025046795