Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Post by longdog »

Hercule Parrot wrote:Sometimes I wonder if Dismal Dave really wants to win this, he isn't putting any real effort into it.
I have a sneakin' suspicion that privately he long since gave up any genuine belief that his 'rebellion' would ever be more than a few dozen malcontents moaning on Facebook. His almost daily posts complaining about the lack of any progress and the need to 'up the ante' are not words of revolutionary zeal but the words of a man who realises none of his crap is having any effect whatsoever.

As Fuhrer of the group he cannot but have noticed that all of the stories of rebellious success from his acolytes always turn to shit in the end.

"I'm being chased for money... What can I do?"

"Use the detailed instructions in the files and there's nothing they can do to you"

"HA!!! You were right... I sent the notices and I've not heard from them in a month"

<later>

"They've ignored my notices and they're suing me.... What can I do?"

"Use the detailed instructions in the files and there's nothing they can do to you"

<later>

"They got a default judgement... What can I do?"

<later>

"They're taking the money from my wages... What can I do?"

<later>

"My employers won't do anything and say they have to obey a court order... What can I do?"

"Nothing but you have all the evidence of treason for when we reinstate the law"

And then the poster disappears.

It's happened so often even Dismal Dave must have noticed.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

JimUk1 wrote:Why does he need to do any of that? When just a few wee years ago, Dave was declaring he had 100% success rate with his notices?

September-2015 (I wish I would screenshot this)-

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... 1025046795
Here you go -
https://postimg.org/image/mp69kvz17/
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
JimUk1 wrote:Why does he need to do any of that? When just a few wee years ago, Dave was declaring he had 100% success rate with his notices?

September-2015 (I wish I would screenshot this)-

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... 1025046795
Why thank you, much obliged.

It is without a doubt my favourite statement by David. It has the arrogance and self-righteous plaintive tone, which he has come to be expected to be worshiped for!

Here you go -
https://postimg.org/image/mp69kvz17/
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Anyone local to Loughborough?
Robert White
Nice one Pauline, Friday 9th March we will be testing the common law documents at Loughborough magistrates court over a council tax summons. Should be an interesting day
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Oh, man. How strict is UK law against simulating legal process? Any chance Crab Bait might find himself Jail Bait come the 10th, or will they just tell him to take his phony court ruling and leave?
longdog

Post by longdog »

The case won't have anything to do with Bob so the only way he's likely to end up behind bars is if he gets himself found in contempt by being a gobshite.

When he says they'll be 'testing' the 'common law court' judgement I assume he means the court will either accept the CLC 'judgement' and dismiss the case (not going to happen) or reject the 'judgement' and commit treason. If any of them believe the ramblings of a single Scottish weirdo and his entirely imaginary 'court' have any legal weight they're even more idiotic than I thought.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

More details on how it (wont) work.

So theyre planning on handing the JP the CLC garbage and have posted in some copies already for good measure.
Point E has all the makings of another contempt of court success!!1!!!

They've clearly not learned from the last fail.
Here’s something members of this group may be interested in. On Friday 9th March we will be attending Loughborough magistrates court concerning a council tax summons. The man concerned has registered his birth certificate with the common law court, he has also reclaimed ownership of the LEGAL FICTION through the common law court. He is now a man under common law and no longer part of the statutory system. He will be producing the original documents embossed with the Common Law Court Seal. Copies have been sent to the council and court concerned along with a letter explaining will be claiming Common Law jurisdiction in relation to the summons.
The statutory court will need to establish the following before proceeding.
a) The court will have to establish personal jurisdiction over him.

b) The court will have to establish the authority of the crown.

c) The court will have to establish that it has consent to adjudicate in this matter.

d) The court will have to confirm that a contract exists between the parties.

e) If the court has any other issues to raise, they must be addressed in full before they may proceed.
It should be an interesting hearing I’ll report back with the result.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

I thought the whole point of Practical Lawful Deserters was to stand under A61 :shrug:

Why is Crabby given legitimacy to the courts after he claimed they are illegal and void :shrug:

Why is he now under common law and not A61 :shrug:

Could it be he’s slowly taking over from Dismal Dave?

Man I need a drink....
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

One of the consistent traits of this group has always been their total inability either recognize their mistakes or to learn from them.

And so it continues.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
longdog

Post by longdog »

SteveUK wrote:More details on how it (wont) work.

So theyre planning on handing the JP the CLC garbage and have posted in some copies already for good measure.
Point E has all the makings of another contempt of court success!!1!!!

They've clearly not learned from the last fail.
Here’s something members of this group may be interested in. On Friday 9th March we will be attending Loughborough magistrates court concerning a council tax summons. The man concerned has registered his birth certificate with the common law court, he has also reclaimed ownership of the LEGAL FICTION through the common law court. He is now a man under common law and no longer part of the statutory system. He will be producing the original documents embossed with the Common Law Court Seal. Copies have been sent to the council and court concerned along with a letter explaining will be claiming Common Law jurisdiction in relation to the summons.
The statutory court will need to establish the following before proceeding.
a) The court will have to establish personal jurisdiction over him.

c) The court will have to establish that it has consent to adjudicate in this matter.

d) The court will have to confirm that a contract exists between the parties.

e) If the court has any other issues to raise, they must be addressed in full before they may proceed.
It should be an interesting hearing I’ll report back with the result.

He seems to be forgetting that the magistrate, guided by the clerk of the court, will actually have the power to decide if his gibberish is anything other than gibberish.
a) The court will have to establish personal jurisdiction over him. It will do just that by proceeding.

b) The court will have to establish the authority of the crown. It will do just that by proceeding.

c) The court will have to establish that it has consent to adjudicate in this matter. A court needs the consent of people before it? Really?

d) The court will have to confirm that a contract exists between the parties. Taxes are not contractual so no... It won't have to do anything of the kind.

e) If the court has any other issues to raise, they must be addressed in full before they may proceed. Meaningless gibberish

It should be an interesting hearing I’ll report back with the result. One of two things will happen... The case will be decided against the rebel and the common law court gibberish will be dismissed as exactly that or... The case will be adjourned and heard before a district judge with formal legal qualifications and the outcome will be the same.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

The rebels morons are all strangely optimistic about the battle between the actual law and the CLC. Wonder how they'll dress this one up as a win?
Ian Brewster bang on ...now I DO LIKE THIS...in fact I LOVE IT
Graeme Marland I cannot wait for the outcome, gonna hear them squirm from all the way up here.
Graeme McLaren This is awesome. Looking forward to hearing how this goes.
Paul Hughes Excellent work ! Looking forward to hearing more on this .
Roger Gough Hugely interesting. Thanks for the heads-up. Await result with much anticipation.
David Walker Luke This is awesome
I'm starting to lose my temper now. I simply cannot compute how people can be so thick as to think this shit works.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

SteveUK wrote: Wonder how they'll dress this one up as a win?
they're not going to present anything. They will say they did and it was rejected but no one is going to risk contempt.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Chaos wrote:
SteveUK wrote: Wonder how they'll dress this one up as a win?
they're not going to present anything. They will say they did and it was rejected but no one is going to risk contempt.

I wouldn’t bank on it - they went full blown A61 mental at Derby recently followed by the jailing of Charles ‘catalogue wife’ Spencer. I’m hopeful of some action !
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Apparently it's already been tried ..
Robert White wrote:A similar case happened in Birmingham last week I believe, I don't know the facts but he was ordered out of the court.
But he won't let that put him off ..
Robert White wrote:Andy cheers mate we're quite confident with this one mate.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Notice their esteemed leader, dreary Dave, has failed to comment.

I guess he's waiting for the inevitable failure before he starts with 'I commend your efforts but it was doomed from the start, only standing under Article 61 can save you.... Blah, blah, blah'
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

And why not throw the few schedule in for good measure ? Oh , you have...
Should put a notice in for payment for turning up 1500 pound plus void any fines they impose have fun guys good luck
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

If they're challenging the authority of the crown, isn't that actual treason, not their pretend variety?
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Dr. Caligari wrote:
If they're challenging the authority of the crown, isn't that actual treason, not their pretend variety?

If Queeny REALLY wanted to, I suppose hypothetically speaking, she could turn up with the Coldstream guards (the guys and gals you see in red jackets) and show them exactly what the Germans can do!

(Yes I’m being slightly ironic as from my knowledge the red coats are infact from the house of Hanover Royality days, and the grey jackets British, given that they don’t like foreign troops in England)

Years of peace and people start to take serious liberties if you ask me, the judicry is far too lienient sometimes and I really wish I could take them with me when I go to China and show them what state oppression really looks like!
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

China hell, have you seen how the LA police treat non-whites?

UKIP could take lessons, and we have tasers here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_bAHsBljjk
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Whitebait's created a new Facebook group for his Council Tax vs Common Law stuff. Himself and CLC as admins ..
Council Tax is Unlawful - Let's do something about it.

Don't know if it, or the Common Law Court in general, justify their own thread. Maybe after the 9th March there'll be nothing to follow.