Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Post by longdog »

Well it doesn't start well...
The poll tax caused many problems for the government and the people revolted, so they changed the name to council tax. Why didn’t the people carry on the revolution, council tax is the same as poll tax?
If they think the poll tax and council tax are the same thing there's not much hope anything else on that group will make any sense.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I seriously doubt they even know the difference, let alone even understand what they are going on about.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

A couple of amazing wins brewing at PLD this morning !!!1!!
Hi I received a letter from HMRC today regarding a 5 kish tax overpayment. In the letter they state their reason for the overpayments, which is they sent me a letter requesting further information and the letter was sent back as I was no longer living there. I said I had sent them a letter (not recorded delivery, this was before I understood the importance of this) and they said they did not receive the letter. They said because they did not receive my letter they terminated my tax claim (they continued to pay it though). I had no idea that they had terminated my working tax credit claim.

They said they sent me separate notices to me to contact to repay.

'On 11 July 2012 we received your letter disputing these over payments. We wrote to you explaining we had met our responsibilities and you had to repay the outstanding amounts.

You asked us to review the outcome of your dispute on two occasions, 9 April 2013 and 10 August 2015.

We wrote to you each time explaining we could not change our decision as you had not provided any further evidence and we could not find any official error.

You have quoted the Magna Carta in your letter, however, we are recovering your outstanding overpayments under section 29 of the Tax Credits Act 2002.

The defination of a tax credits overpayment, and our right to request repayment, is set out in the Tax Credit Act 2002 (TCA), sections 28 and 29.

You have exhausted our dispute process and we cannot look again at our decision. You should contact our overpayments helpline on ......... to set up an arrangement to repay your outstanding over payments.

Our fact sheet (C/FS) entitled 'Compliants' describes what you can do if you are unhappy with the way we have dealth withh your complaint.

If you have any questions about this letter, you can contact me on the phone number at the top of this letter.

Yours sincerely

G.Ashley Robson
Customer Processing Officer'
Hi people I have gone through a condition of acceptance process with Lowell solicitors and the manager director JOHN PATRICK FLAHERTY and default and they still took me to court now where do I stand in this matter any help is much appreciated thanks in advance: mark.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
longdog

Post by longdog »

Ian's taking the government to court for doing something entirely imaginary...
Ian Brewster

I have now put the crown on notice of prosecution for fraud in so far as that when born my person was forcibly made to become the property of the Crown .They (the crown) fraudulently failed to provide a full statement of facts of what the registration of my person,at the time as a baby I had no choice as did not my guardians , THE FREEDOM OF CHOICE HAS BEEN FRAUDULENTLY DENIED and any TAXES contribute to a foreign power have a power over this sovereign state .Further I shall be needeing victims of the same fraud and abuse against children to come and stand at court against the crown ,an affidavit will be required and outlining the same abuses by the crown which you did not ask for or want
...but fear not for he's taking them to an imaginary court.
Ian Brewster

Dave I shall apply to.CLC ONL
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

4-nil to CLC :lol:

ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Hi I received a letter from HMRC today regarding a 5 kish tax overpayment. In the letter they state their reason for the overpayments, which is they sent me a letter requesting further information and the letter was sent back as I was no longer living there. I said I had sent them a letter (not recorded delivery, this was before I understood the importance of this) and they said they did not receive the letter. They said because they did not receive my letter they terminated my tax claim (they continued to pay it though). I had no idea that they had terminated my working tax credit claim.
Maybe that was because you never told them you had moved. Works both way.
You have exhausted our dispute process and we cannot look again at our decision. You should contact our overpayments helpline on ......... to set up an arrangement to repay your outstanding over payments.
Oh dear, no Tax Credit Benefits so you need to set up a repayment arrangement. I don't know what they do if you don't but I suspect it involves a court order for the money, then over to the bailiffs.

For those of you not playing along at home, Tax Credits is a state benefit to top up the income of people on low incomes who are working and/or have children. One flaw with the system is it is based on estimated future income and adjusted the following tax year when actual income is established. This causes the following issue. To maximise benefit you can be better off underestimating or minimising expected income. When actual income is established, the overpayment is deducted from forthcoming year's benefit. However, it is unfair and politically suicide if you deduct all the money in the next year, so the state only recovers the overpayment up to a proportion of the benefit (otherwise you could be OK one year, do a bit of overtime and earn a bit extra, and the next year you get most or all your benefit balanced off in clawback deductions). Consequently it is easy to clock up overpayments over a period of years. What if affecting this punter is that he no longer has a claim, so nothing to clawback from, hence "we want the money back".
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Can anyone make sense of this, which is being trumpeted on PLD and Crabbies group .. https://www.commonlawcourt.com/single-p ... y-Courts-0
I just see a sort of cartoon character moving slightly in complete silence. I assume there's meant to be some content.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

It's one of those "virtual representatives" that never caught on about 7-8 years ago. You have to click Play at the bottom, and she reads Crabby's script in a robotic voice.

Her name is "Liz Pendens", which I admit is a little bit clever.

It's a faux news story where Crabby's BS paperwork got a case in Birmingham dismissed. A fake judge character explains to "Liz" that common law courts have authority over statutory courts, the person showed proof of owning his strawman, didn't contract with the court, etc. It adds that the judge tried to ignore the common law paperwork and move on, after which the sovcit said he didn't trust the judge, and dismissed him, after which the the court couldn't proceed because common law courts rule. I'm sure we can all piece together what really happened here.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

The irony of an artificial voice telling an artificial story.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

For something a bit creepy, skip to the end, if it is possible, and after the avatar has stopped speaking, it just stays there making random eye movements. It's sort of lights on, none home effect.

http://www.voki.com/presenter/playPrese ... 97bc408b4a
morrand

Post by morrand »

exiledscouser wrote:The irony of an artificial voice telling an artificial story.
I think Liz must be moonlighting for IRS, who have evidently filled [sic] a lawsuit on my name.
---
Morrand
The Seventh String

Post by The Seventh String »

JimUk1 wrote: (Yes I’m being slightly ironic as from my knowledge the red coats are infact from the house of Hanover Royality days, and the grey jackets British, given that they don’t like foreign troops in England)
Earlier than that.

British infantry serving the government, with the exception of oddballs like the Rifle Regiments, wore red jackets from the founding of parliament’s New Model Army in 1645 during the Civil War(s) in the 17th century. The Hanoverians didn’t turn up until some decades later when George I successfully applied for the job of King, Queen Anne having died with no issue.
The Seventh String

Post by The Seventh String »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:What if affecting this punter is that he no longer has a claim, so nothing to clawback from, hence "we want the money back".
The solution would appear to be simple and in his own hands. If his income and circumstances mean he is still legally entitled to working tax credits, then put a new claim in.

Oops, sorry. That would be dealing with statute law and the Crown, so therefore “treason”. He could be hanged for that!

Oh dear. I guess he’ll have to put up with whatever recovery route HMRC decide to go down instead.
longdog

Post by longdog »

exiledscouser wrote:The irony of an artificial voice telling an artificial story.
You have to wonder about the self-awareness displayed by The Very Learn'd John Smith. Judge, jury and sole proprietor of The Common Law Court don't you? He's already got a website that doesn't display properly and he thought to himself... "I know... If I get a third rate online animation to read out my decisions that'll lend the whole thing a real air of class!"

:haha:
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

The animation also mentions a class action lawsuit, and actions in 35 districts including Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

longdog wrote:Well it doesn't start well...
The poll tax caused many problems for the government and the people revolted, so they changed the name to council tax. Why didn’t the people carry on the revolution, council tax is the same as poll tax?
Now that takes me back. I was in Trafalgar Square in the corner near the burning portacabin in the Strand and where the famously repeated footage of the police horse charge took place. :Axe: I can't claim I was there for any ideological reasons... the Northern line was closed at Leicester Square and I had this great idea to walk to Waterloo and could get no further than the Charing Cross tube entrance. Often wonder how many others of the "protesters' were like me, caught by the police blockade trying to get elsewhere. Had a great view though. :snicker:

I was also one of the first people to be summoned for non-payment. Again it wasn't a protest against the Government. Up until then the rates where I lived was paid by the landlord. He decided to take a windfall profit and make me pay its replacement, by taking the clause in the lease where he was responsible for "Local Authority Rates" literally. I refused and whilst we were slugging it out, Wandsworth, as the self-proclaimed flagship poll-tax borough, decided they were going to be the first council to prosecute non-payers. That didn't go well. They sent out the first batch of summons second class mail. Those summons were struck out by the courts, so my "non-payment" went to the back of the queue. :lol: As you've got this far, you my want to know how this all resolved itself. I moved to another London Borough and a flat where the landlord did pay the council tax and my old landlord had to cough up his ill-gotten gains. :D
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

TheNewSaint wrote:It's one of those "virtual representatives" that never caught on about 7-8 years ago. You have to click Play at the bottom, and she reads Crabby's script in a robotic voice.
Funny, it plays on my tablet but not on the PC. Anyway it sounds like the case in Birmingham was a perfectly normal FMOTL court case, present nonsense, argue with judge and get thrown out. Not really sure why they're all crowing so much about it, even the announcement doesn't seem to be claiming victory.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

aesmith wrote:Anyway it sounds like the case in Birmingham was a perfectly normal FMOTL court case, present nonsense, argue with judge and get thrown out.
I was thinking more "declare the case over, claim victory and walk out," a la Ken Thompson. But either way.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

TheNewSaint wrote:The animation also mentions a class action lawsuit, and actions in 35 districts including Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland.
I guess the fact we don’t have class actions in the UK is lost on them.

Ok, we do in a couple of obscure circumstances, but ‘I’m a tax dodging freeloader’ isn’t on the list.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Not even the PLDs are universally impressed. I almost find myself in agreement with this, apart from the comment about the matter being important.
one of the PLD wrote:David Bell Why can't you have a real commentator instead of a stupid cartoon that looks like the Simpsons, I would love to hear it all but find those childish voices damn annoying, it would be far better in the written or spoken word by a real person, what a totally dumb idea to report it in this way, on something that is highly important to use all, bloody grow up.