Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

JimUk1
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Post by JimUk1 »

You simply have to read the comments on here to understand the infighting and complete stupidity the PLD brigade!
Hello everyone,
We've now been issued with 4 x £60 Fixed Penalty Notices from Doncaster Council for the "heinous crime" of taking our children on holiday during term time.
If we can't pay or simply refuse, then the fines rise to a total of £480. Should we still not comply, then our case will proceed to court !
Seriously, how long will decent people put up with this shit ?
I'm not a particularly obedient type, so I've decided to challenge their unreasonable demands. I have put them on "Notice" that I am standing under lawful rebellion (Article 61, Magna Carta 1215).
Do they have a lawful right to make these demands ?
Thanks for the great guidance on the site. I'll post updates as this unfolds.

Very prepared to have himself looked into by social services over £60.00- but check the comments!

Pure hilarity!

https://m.facebook.com/groups/388605611 ... %2As%2As-R
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

JimUk1 wrote:You simply have to read the comments on here to understand the infighting and complete stupidity the PLD brigade!
Hello everyone,
We've now been issued with 4 x £60 Fixed Penalty Notices from Doncaster Council for the "heinous crime" of taking our children on holiday during term time.
If we can't pay or simply refuse, then the fines rise to a total of £480. Should we still not comply, then our case will proceed to court !
Seriously, how long will decent people put up with this shit ?
I'm not a particularly obedient type, so I've decided to challenge their unreasonable demands. I have put them on "Notice" that I am standing under lawful rebellion (Article 61, Magna Carta 1215).
Do they have a lawful right to make these demands ?
Thanks for the great guidance on the site. I'll post updates as this unfolds.

Very prepared to have himself looked into by social services over £60.00- but check the comments!

Pure hilarity!

https://m.facebook.com/groups/388605611 ... %2As%2As-R

Brilliant stuff. It seems they just cant stop turning on each other this weekend. Id have thought theyd be ecstatic after the win in Loughborough, but the knives are indeed out in full force!
Lazarus Laurence they have no authority. carry on with process. its not even unlawful......

HIGH COURT - 'Term Time Holidays are NOT a Criminal Offence'

Alison Hague Shut up. Have you been through the process?

Lazarus Laurence Alison Hague u shut up. im in my 4th year an several processes.

Lazarus Laurence why are u here if you have no faith in the process?

Alison Hague It interests me as some have success and some don't. I am a truther it all interests me.

Helen Miller Lazarus Laurence I’ve been using the process for some time. Unfortunately it’s not as clear cut as people make out. I’ve had success with HMRC but council tax just resulted in further debt and added fees

Bob Webb i was just FORCED TO pay the fee of £533 to the government appointed scum who clamped my car on private land and towed it off within hours to a fucking auction house miles from where i live
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:Back when dinosaurs roamed the earth, and I had not yet reached my 21st birthday, I remember seeing places, in Boston, where I could get an ID made on the spot. The IDs were real official-looking; and I had the feeling that I could use a date of birth somewhat previous to my real one -- enough to get me into 21+ nightclubs, buy booze at the local packie (local term for package store, or liquor store), and so on.

I was never quite gullible enough to buy one; and in truth, I didn't really need one. None of the women I dated liked the club scene; and since I was in college, then, I could always find a senior to do the buying at the packie for me, during my first two years. During my last two years, my grandmother would always do the honors, because she knew that my future wife and I wouldn't do anything stupid while "under the influence". Then, two months before graduation, the drinking age went down to 18 -- problem permanently solved. I turned 21 that fall.
I went to a party somewhere in Cambridge where a guy had setup a poster sized Connecticut driver's license printed on a piece of foam board with all the fields filled out and a you held it up in front of you while he took a picture of you, face inserted in the proper place, holding the poster with a Polaroid camera. He then took the picture, put it in a laminate pouch the right size and sealed it with an iron. Presto! fake ID. He was getting $5 each for them.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

JimUk1 wrote:... check the comments!
Nick helpfully cites a precedent that might help his case, or maybe not ..
Nick Toney wrote: May wanna check out IW council vs John platt , as he refused to pay fines for taking his child on holiday during term time! He won his case all the way the through the court system when finally the government intervened and eventually a high court judge made a fresh ruling that he had to pay it ( obviously the judge was told that if this is not overturned all the fines that councils had issued to all parents would be nullified!) just be careful that you don’t get hung out to dry as he ended up paying thousands.....
Wakeman52

Post by Wakeman52 »

Jon Platt v IOW Council
UK Supreme Court judgement: http://www.bailii.org/uk/cases/UKSC/2017/28.html

It could be argued that the principle of fining parents for taking their children out of school for holidays is wrong, but that was a political decision, which I won't therefore expand on.

It's certain that citing A61 of MC1215 is not a solution....
Our future is like that of the passengers on a small pleasure boat sailing quietly above the Niagara Falls, not knowing that the engines are about to fail. James Lovelock.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Wakeman52 wrote:
Jon Platt v IOW Council
UK Supreme Court judgement: http://www.bailii.org/uk/cases/UKSC/2017/28.html

It could be argued that the principle of fining parents for taking their children out of school for holidays is wrong, but that was a political decision, which I won't therefore expand on.

It's certain that citing A61 of MC1215 is not a solution....

But article 61 notices have a 100% success record!

Can you imagine the look on the headmasters face when receiving one of these?

I’m surprised they didn’t drag the adults back to school for a history lesson :lol:
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

longdog wrote:I can't work out if this is parody or not. Looking at Charles' Facebook page it seems not...
Charles Marston

Question. When signing Notices, Affidavits, etc do you sign with your signature, (Capital letter then lower case in joined script), or do you autograph (Capital Letter then lower case but separate letters not script or joined)?

Why does it matter? My research leads me to conclude that you can inadvertently sign yourself into their world by how you present your Monica (Given name).
Monica.... :haha:
Using the wrong Monica nearly cost us a president a while back.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
longdog

Post by longdog »

Another n00b rebel appears on the scene with a very obvious question...
Hazel Blaze Renshaw

Can anyone advise regarding benefits please? As we stand under common law, (are benefits part of statutory law?) do we still have a right to claim them? DWP, HMRC etc. provide them but are not in power. I'm completely confused. TIA.
Looking forward to another convoluted explanation from PAYG Robinson about how it's fine to claim state benefits 'under duress of circumstances' but illegal to pay the taxes which fund them.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Fail
Okay folks we had a slight setback on Friday but it was worth a try, I think we all guessed it would go that way but it’s no reason to be downhearted, there’s plenty more ways to deal with the problem. Next Sunday 18th March is a good chance to meet people face to face in Nottingham. If you can’t make it, it will be recorded hope to see you there.
I was being a bit pessimistic above (that's not like me), it wasn't a setback it was a good result. The magistrates were ready for what was coming and knew they had no jurisdiction, that's why they left the bench as quick as possible. The next step is already in motion and we will show them what scumbags and traitors they are.
BoomerSooner17

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

longdog wrote:I can't work out if this is parody or not. Looking at Charles' Facebook page it seems not...
Charles Marston
Why does it matter? My research leads me to conclude that you can inadvertently sign yourself into their world by how you present your Monica (Given name).
I'm guessing that this is the result of Charlie's having heard the word "moniker" spoken aloud in a British accent at some point (probably on some FMOTL YouTube video). And being a complete idiot, he assumed the speaker was talking about either the character on Friends or the Clinton intern.
"Never in the field of human conflict, was so much owed (but not paid), by so few, to so many." - Sir Winston Churchill
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

BoomerSooner17 wrote:
Charles Marston
I'm guessing that this is the result of Charlie's having heard the word "moniker" spoken aloud in a British accent at some point (probably on some FMOTL YouTube video). And being a complete idiot, he assumed the speaker was talking about either the character on Friends or the Clinton intern.
Close..but no cigar....allegedly :haha: :haha: :haha:
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

This sounds like a great idea on how to get people to listen. Bizarrely using the same sort of ‘duress’ they accuse TPTB of essentially using
Brian if we bought and secretly stored an Atom bomb I am reasonably certain the entire Nation would listen to whatever it was we wanted to say and whenever we wanted to say it !

:beatinghorse:
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

SteveUK wrote:This sounds like a great idea on how to get people to listen. Bizarrely using the same sort of ‘duress’ they accuse TPTB of essentially using
Brian if we bought and secretly stored an Atom bomb I am reasonably certain the entire Nation would listen to whatever it was we wanted to say and whenever we wanted to say it !

:beatinghorse:
Knowing FMOTL thinking and brains, it will be hidden on Rockall.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Rebel Robert P has had 174 solicitors turn him down. Naturally it’s a conspiracy, as opposed to them being qualified in actual law as opposed to ‘common law’.
Simon Taylor have you experienced any difficulty engaging the services of a barrister or solicitor ? I ask only since 2015 I have contacted around 174 different firms offering to pay their fees - not seeking legal aid or no win no fee - and still none will take me on. Barrister and solicitors are whore's they will do almost anything for
money yet will not go up against my Local Authority - clearly I am blacklisted and wondered if you suffer similarly ?
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

http://www.lawsociety.org.uk/support-se ... a-service/

I understand that the Legal Ombudsman (LeO) will now accept complaints from prospective clients where a person has unreasonably been refused a service.
Of course, I can see one big reason why he hasn't yet complained to the LeO... the Ombudsman's decisions are made public. :lol:

[Edit to make it clear the quote was from the Law Society website]
Last edited by AnOwlCalledSage on Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

SteveUK wrote:Rebel Robert P has had 174 solicitors turn him down. Naturally it’s a conspiracy, as opposed to them being qualified in actual law as opposed to ‘common law’.
Simon Taylor have you experienced any difficulty engaging the services of a barrister or solicitor ? I ask only since 2015 I have contacted around 174 different firms offering to pay their fees - not seeking legal aid or no win no fee - and still none will take me on. Barrister and solicitors are whore's they will do almost anything for
money yet will not go up against my Local Authority - clearly I am blacklisted and wondered if you suffer similarly ?
So basically his story is-

“Excuse me sir/madam, can you represent me in my fight against council tax? I’ve ran up thousands in arrears, but I have undeniable proof council tax is unlawful/ have my oath/ sent notice of lawful objection!”

I think they’d take the case (for the council) to argue he’s a complete pillock!
longdog

Post by longdog »

I assume there is some sort of rule which at the very least strongly discourages if not outright forbids lawyers taking claims which are as hopeless as trying to get a court to recognise pseudo-legal gibberish.

Even if there isn't such a rule any lawyer who's not completely insane would insist on money up-front to represent one of these cretins. The words 'bad credit risk' and 'non-payer' spring readily to mind.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I can't help wondering if any/all of them told him he was full of it and that his fantasy/standing had no standing/legal basis in reality?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

longdog wrote:Even if there isn't such a rule any lawyer who's not completely insane would insist on money up-front to represent one of these cretins. The words 'bad credit risk' and 'non-payer' spring readily to mind.
Plus the up front fee would be in the order of magnitude of a year's income for most of these idiots.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

If the complaint, whatever it is, does not disclose a valid cause of action and some remedy required, no statement of claim can be filed to start an action. This sounds like a case for Mr Ellis, Equity Lawyer to the (Quatloos ) stars.