Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

AndyPandy
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Post by AndyPandy »

TheNewSaint wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:29 pm
exiledscouser wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:52 pm Of TC there was no sign - as yet.
Is it possible PLD is too small-time for even a has-been like Tom Crawford? It's not like he had something important to do that day.
I thought Tom was one of the organisers as a part of the New Charterist Movement, whatever that's about !
Wakeman52

Post by Wakeman52 »

The bad weather clearly kept numbers even lower than usual.
So, are we talking double digits? Including the speakers? :snicker:
Our future is like that of the passengers on a small pleasure boat sailing quietly above the Niagara Falls, not knowing that the engines are about to fail. James Lovelock.
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

The Seventh String wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:22 am What do you expect? He wants the “commoners” to be in charge, so to get that he swore an oath to obey the orders of a hereditary peer of the realm, and wants the monarch and a bunch of hereditrary lords to run the place like it’s 1215 all over again.
Party like it's 1215!
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Wakeman52 wrote:
So, are we talking double digits? Including the speakers? :snicker:
Ceylon will no doubt have the videos up soon, he just needs to add the canned applause track at the end of each speech.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

exiledscouser wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:52 pmOf TC there was no sign - as yet.
Ceylon's just posted a video of Tom giving a 45 minute presentation, presumably along the lines of "I didn't pay my mortgage and it's really unfair we lost our house, no fee .. blah .. common law .. blah ..Betty the Chicken .. blah blah blah."
https://youtu.be/EXC-jIqPeW0
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

He is trying to milk a cow that is already leather upholstery.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

aesmith wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:42 pm
Ceylon's just posted a video of Tom giving a 45 minute presentation, presumably along the lines of "I didn't pay my mortgage and it's really unfair we lost our house, no fee .. blah .. common law .. blah ..Betty the Chicken .. blah blah blah."
A quick double speed skip though and you aren't far wrong. But more conspiracy theory, Rothschilds, NWO, admiralty court BS after a very selective history of "why I am of NFA" by Tom.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:12 pm
aesmith wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:42 pm
A quick double speed skip though and you aren't far wrong. But more conspiracy theory, Rothschilds, NWO, admiralty court BS after a very selective history of "why I am of NFA" by Tom.
In other words, the same old same old, and I'll bet he doesn't even understand every fifth word.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

aesmith wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:42 pm Ceylon's just posted a video of Tom giving a 45 minute presentation, presumably along the lines of "I didn't pay my mortgage and it's really unfair we lost our house, no fee .. blah .. common law .. blah ..Betty the Chicken .. blah blah blah."
And it's not over yet, because he's got a bombshell secret, a new legal strategy or whatever? And he's going to get "his" house back, and all the bankers, bailiffs, judges and cops are going to be in jail soon? Oh yes, they'll be sorry about what they did to him, just you wait and see.

It's a bit pathetic really. This ritualistic proclamation of victimhood is all that he's got now. I suppose he gets a nice round of applause, and for 20 seconds or so he can feel like he's a heroic leader. And maybe they pass the hat round, and he gets enough for a few drinks and a taxi home. But it's not much of a life, is it?
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
ArthurWankspittle

Hercule Parrot wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:22 pm And maybe they pass the hat round, and he gets enough for a few drinks and a taxi home.
Save the taxi fare, this is Tom NFA Crawford. He's home as soon as he gets out the pub door allegedly.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Success!!!1!!!!
Its also the worlds longest sentence.

Michele Wheatley My family home has already been unlawfully stolen from us by a Fraudulent Bankruptcy Order, for an alleged debt, stated as Unenforceable by Law, having no valid agreement, and which comes under the remits of s127(3) and s 65{1}{a} of the CCA 1974 Act whereby a Precedent set within the House of Lords further states "The Courts MAY NOT ENFORCE an Order " that comes under the sections stated, this "Precedent" then becomes BINDING in all, Lower Courts, but NOT IN Derby COUNTY COURT where a District JUDGE totally ignored the Precedent, refused to even look at the case law, refused to look at Valid documentation of proof , and also allowed a Company who had NO CHARGE whatsoever upon our property, despite their deliberate and dishonest statements used on a Statutory Demand Notice, which they deliberately made false statements , used incorrect court claim numbers, and dishonestly stating to have a FCO on our property which they stated they would give up if a Bankruptcy Order v was obtained, but official land registry documents from 2006, 2011, 2013, and 2014 all showed that the Company had no legal or lawful right to any claim whatsoever on our property, but the District Judge refused to even look at the evidence and allowed the order to go ahead. Approx 18 months after the fraudulent Bankruptcy order was obtained a Final Response Letter from the Company who had a Restriction only against the property stated within their letter that THEY HAD NEVER held an agreement for the alleged debt and that they had now requested the agreement and would forward upon receipt, they also stated that THEY had obtained the Bankruptcy Order, 18 months previous but have valid documentation that proves that it was a different company who had obtained the B/O, neither of the Companies had ever held valid documentation for the alleged debt, which had been in dispute since 2006 awaiting documentation to be produced, and neither of the Companies involved had a FCO on our property at all. The District Judge even granted an Order stating that they could actually SIGN any documentation requiring my signature in relation to the unlawful sale of our home after I refused to sign the required documentation needed, at this hearing he also refused once again to even look at valid documentation proving that neither company had any lawful or legal right to a claim on our home, sure s3 Fraud Act 2006 is applicable re: "Conspiracy to Defraud", Void Order, Void Abinito, Error in Law, Misfeasance in Public Office, or Commercial Lien , all are in some applicable ...... any thoughts or help would be appreciated on the above
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Michele Wheatley

Gibberish snipped
3 years ago https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/ ... tantly_ign
Wakeman52

Post by Wakeman52 »

Part of the response to that FOI request still applies:
It has not been possible to identify from your email what information you are requesting under the Freedom of Information Act and as such it has not been formally registered.
Our future is like that of the passengers on a small pleasure boat sailing quietly above the Niagara Falls, not knowing that the engines are about to fail. James Lovelock.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

I suspect the saga as related by anyone with a knowledge of the facts who is capable of a logical presentation of them might be more understandable. Apparently turning a £3000 credit card debt info a bankruptcy and eviction over a decade is possible, many high achievers have managed this and more, but matters appear to have proceeded to a state of FUBAR.
The inexorable doom of many stars of failure usually takes a megathread to follow its twists and turms to the sad conclusion. One disordered screed does it no kind of justice.

As usual some good advice at the bginning could have saved all this. Now seems way to late.
ArthurWankspittle

Interestingly I can't see her on the bankruptcy register.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

bit of a long shot, but could this be her? I only ask as it seems to involve our Footler friends from Response...

https://www.ilkestonadvertiser.co.uk/ne ... -1-6838386
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Hyrion

Post by Hyrion »

SteveUK wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:49 amIts also the worlds longest sentence.
Not even close. Moby Dick would be the book I've read that easily surpasses on word length. I'm positive the author was specifically trying to see how long a sentence he could create the largest number of unique words.

However... apparently the book "The Rotter's Club" has a 33-page-long, 13,955 word sentence. OPCA's have their work cut out for them if they're trying to get the record on longest sentence.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

SteveUK wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:33 pm bit of a long shot, but could this be her? I only ask as it seems to involve our Footler friends from Response...

https://www.ilkestonadvertiser.co.uk/ne ... -1-6838386
Sounds like it. There's a report from a fortnight earlier when the baliffs were unsuccessful.

https://www.ilkestonadvertiser.co.uk/ne ... -1-6820821
ArthurWankspittle

Good example of FMOTL turnout fade there, 30 the first time then 10. Also, I note the older report suggests it was Barry who was made bankrupt but I didn't see his name on the register either.
Off topic-ish, needs better dog.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Paul Kayley - I have heard that there are 16 main offences under Common Law. 1. Murder 2. Manslaughter 3. GBH 4. ABH 5. Assault 6. Harassment 7. Breach of peace 8. Fraud 9. Extortion 10. Robbery... TBC

Paul Kayley - Where was I... Yes ... These will be offences in Common Law under precedence due to successful jury based hearings in proper Crown Courts, in addition to unwritten but customary accepted laws such as murder. ....11. Theft 12. Criminal damage .... In the area of neglect... 13. Wrecklessness 14. Carelessness 15. Dangerousness 16. Breach of contract.
So there you have it - despite all their talk, it seems that sovcits recognise no lawful prohibition of rape and child molestation.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.