Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Post by notorial dissent »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:14 am I suspect the saga as related by anyone with a knowledge of the facts who is capable of a logical presentation of them might be more understandable. Apparently turning a £3000 credit card debt info a bankruptcy and eviction over a decade is possible, many high achievers have managed this and more, but matters appear to have proceeded to a state of FUBAR.
The inexorable doom of many stars of failure usually takes a megathread to follow its twists and turms to the sad conclusion. One disordered screed does it no kind of justice.

As usual some good advice at the bginning could have saved all this. Now seems way to late.
What a piker, using £3000 credit card debt to be made bankrupt and lose everything, piker I say, when the real FOTL fools do it with a £150 traffic ticket.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
hucknallred
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by hucknallred »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:24 pm Interestingly I can't see her on the bankruptcy register.
How about her husband..
https://www.thegazette.co.uk/notice/2568708
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Michele Wheatley My family home has already been unlawfully stolen from us by a Fraudulent Bankruptcy Order, for an alleged debt, stated as Unenforceable by Law, having no valid agreement, and which comes under the remits of s127(3) and s 65{1}{a} of the CCA 1974 Act whereby a Precedent set within the House of Lords further states "The Courts MAY NOT ENFORCE an Order " that comes under the sections stated, this "Precedent" then becomes BINDING in all, Lower Courts, but NOT IN Derby COUNTY COURT where a District JUDGE totally ignored the Precedent, refused to even look at the case law, refused to look at Valid documentation of proof , and also allowed a Company who had NO CHARGE whatsoever upon our property, despite their deliberate and dishonest statements ......
Well, she's in good hands now. The elite of footlerism will show her how to recover her rightful property.

"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

What an incredible brain trust!!!!! :sarcasmon: :haha:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Paul Kayley - I have heard that there are 16 main offences under Common Law. 1. Murder 2. Manslaughter 3. GBH 4. ABH 5. Assault 6. Harassment 7. Breach of peace 8. Fraud 9. Extortion 10. Robbery... TBC

Paul Kayley - Where was I... Yes ... These will be offences in Common Law under precedence due to successful jury based hearings in proper Crown Courts, in addition to unwritten but customary accepted laws such as murder. ....11. Theft 12. Criminal damage .... In the area of neglect... 13. Wrecklessness 14. Carelessness 15. Dangerousness 16. Breach of contract.
My recollection, from a long-ago law school legal history class, was that there were 10 felonies recognized at common law: Murder, manslaughter, mayhem, rape, sodomy, arson, grand larceny, robbery, burglary and jail-breaking.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Hercule Parrot wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:17 pm Image
Paul Kayley - I have heard that there are 16 main offences under Common Law. 1. Murder 2. Manslaughter 3. GBH 4. ABH 5. Assault 6. Harassment 7. Breach of peace 8. Fraud 9. Extortion 10. Robbery... TBC

Paul Kayley - Where was I... Yes ... These will be offences in Common Law under precedence due to successful jury based hearings in proper Crown Courts, in addition to unwritten but customary accepted laws such as murder. ....11. Theft 12. Criminal damage .... In the area of neglect... 13. Wrecklessness 14. Carelessness 15. Dangerousness 16. Breach of contract.
So there you have it - despite all their talk, it seems that sovcits recognise no lawful prohibition of rape and child molestation.
13 is confusing, does common law actually make it a crime not to get in a wreck? If so that would explain the state of a lot of their lives :)
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

hucknallred wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:56 pm
ArthurWankspittle wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:24 pm Interestingly I can't see her on the bankruptcy register.
How about her husband..
https://www.thegazette.co.uk/notice/2568708
Yes that fits. Just couldn't see him on the lists.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Footloose52

Post by Footloose52 »

Did anyone notice that it was five years from first notice to final notice - who didn't cooperate with the Trustee?
HardyW
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by HardyW »

grixit wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:18 am

13 is confusing, does common law actually make it a crime not to get in a wreck? If so that would explain the state of a lot of their lives :)
Surely anything involving wrecks comes under Maritime aka Admiralty Law.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

What happened to treason, I thought that was a king pin of sov. Law !!

:beatinghorse:
longdog

Post by longdog »

And what about suicide? That was a common law offence until it was abolished by The Suicide Act 1961 but as statute can't change common law it must still be an offence.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

HardyW wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:05 am
grixit wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:18 am

Surely anything involving wrecks comes under Maritime aka Admiralty Law.
Surely in regards to admiralty law, No.13 means if you don’t have a ship wreak, than you’re committing an offence? :thinking:

I’m off the pub, I’m confused.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

longdog wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:28 pm And what about suicide? That was a common law offence until it was abolished by The Suicide Act 1961 but as statute can't change common law it must still be an offence.
Isn't Suicide the act of intentionally causing one's own death? If so, how can one be guilty of it, if successful? There would be no one to prosecute? And under the common law this being akin to murder, what is the penalty, death?
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
longdog

Post by longdog »

NYGman wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:27 pm Isn't Suicide the act of intentionally causing one's own death? If so, how can one be guilty of it, if successful? There would be no one to prosecute? And under the common law this being akin to murder, what is the penalty, death?
At one time the punishment for attempting suicide was actually death. The families of those who succeeded were punished by the deceased's estate being handed to the crown.

This was all a long while ago of course but with common law being completely immutable it must still apply :snicker:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Ah, but these commom Law adherents seem to only have debts...
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
MaritalArtist
First Mate
First Mate

Post by MaritalArtist »

longdog wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:28 pm And what about suicide? That was a common law offence
With stiff penalties?
That's right, The Mascara Snake, fast and bulbous! Also, a tin teardrop!
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

MaritalArtist wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:43 pm
longdog wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:28 pm And what about suicide? That was a common law offence
With stiff penalties?
I see what you did there
BoomerSooner17

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

MaritalArtist wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:43 pm
With stiff penalties?
I'm dying over here!
"Never in the field of human conflict, was so much owed (but not paid), by so few, to so many." - Sir Winston Churchill
The Seventh String

Post by The Seventh String »

NYGman wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:27 pm
longdog wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:28 pm And what about suicide? That was a common law offence until it was abolished by The Suicide Act 1961 but as statute can't change common law it must still be an offence.
Isn't Suicide the act of intentionally causing one's own death? If so, how can one be guilty of it, if successful? There would be no one to prosecute? And under the common law this being akin to murder, what is the penalty, death?
The whole issue of sentencing and penalties is something the “common law only” brigade never seem to address. Maybe because it’s too difficult for them to get their heads round, or maybe it’s because restoring old common law penalties might lead them into some very unpleasant consequences for themselves.

For example, if a person is unable to repay their creditors nowadays it’s a civil law matter, while in the bad old days you could be imprisoned in a debtor’s gaol until you paid the debts off. Being in prison somewhat restricted your earning power, so even physically and mentally fit debtors could be imprisoned in appalling conditions for years, as happened to Charles Dicken’s father amongst many others.

The FOTLers and PLDers trying to play games with official receivers and trustees should be extremely grateful for modern bankruptcy law and debt recovery generally being governed by the statutes they hate so much.
The Seventh String

Post by The Seventh String »

Dr. Caligari wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:39 pm My recollection, from a long-ago law school legal history class, was that there were 10 felonies recognized at common law: Murder, manslaughter, mayhem, rape, sodomy, arson, grand larceny, robbery, burglary and jail-breaking.
Not all felonies, but Wikipedia has a lengthy list of English common law offences, many of which have been replaced or removed by statutes, often with the aim of making things more consistent and less vague, but if statutes can’t over-ride common law then....

Of particular relevance to the PLDers might be “effecting a public mischief”, “unlawful assembly”, “contempt of court”, “causing a public nuisance”, “trespass” (hello Mr Crawford) and, of more general concern, “inebriation”. A common law High Crime and Misdemeanour they should take particular note of is “failure to appear” when summonsed before a court.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_law_offence