Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

SteveUK
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Post by SteveUK »

Crabbie preparing the excuses already
People are coming up with suggestions but the problem is the authorities. The cases that have been convened so far went ahead because the authorities didn’t know what was going on. Now that they do know what we’re doing they will make it very difficult. To convene a common law court notices have to be served to make it lawful, this gives them time to block it. We need to do some research and ask questions to the people who control/own any suitable building before going ahead. It’s important that the owners know what we want to use the building for, and it will not cause any conflict with the authorities.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Why does that post bring to mind this song?
They like to get you in a compromising position
They like to get you there and smile in your face
They think, they're so cute when they got you in that condition
Well I think, it's a total disgrace
I fight authority, authority always wins
I been doing it, since I was a young kid
I've come out grinnin'
So I call up my preacher
I say: "Gimme strength for Round 5"
He said: "You don't need no strength, you need to grow up, son"
I said: "Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,
And dying to me don't sound like all that much fun"
I've come out grinnin'
I've come out grinnin'
Oh no
Oh no
I've come out grinnin'
I've come out grinnin'
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Wishful thinking, delusion?????
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

If they were really the really government, they'd be using Westminster Hall.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

The CLC Scam commences
David RobinsonDavid and 6 others manage the membership, moderators, settings and posts for Practical Lawful Dissent. You just fill in the details in the relevent page and its done...if you require a copy then it costs £7.00....you will receive a professional certificate stamped by the court and provided within a folder...
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

One assumes there is a wet ink signature.

They are going for the mass market, you'd really need quite a large number of £7 suckers to amount to any reasonable hill of beans.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

SteveUK wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:44 am The CLC Scam commences
David RobinsonDavid and 6 others manage the membership, moderators, settings and posts for Practical Lawful Dissent. You just fill in the details in the relevent page and its done...if you require a copy then it costs £7.00....you will receive a professional certificate stamped by the court and provided within a folder...
Good to know it isn't an Amateurish certificate, rolled up in a ball and thrown to you. Good to know your £7 is hard at work.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

I think Crabby is frightened by the response he’s had to folks signing up in expectation of an effective “Class Action” against paying CT.

If they run this “trial” or case, however they want to dress it up, inevitably finding for the rabble then the whole thing will implode when the court decision is shown to be worthless. People will end up in prison or with massive debts, bankrupt or possibly losing their homes. No one at the CLC will come to save them.

That’s why he keeps putting this off. That and finding 12 “honest and true “ jurors.
longdog

Post by longdog »

What would be very entertaining would be one of the 'respondents' actually calling their bluff and turning up for the hearing. They could then demand their right under Magna Carta* for the hearing to be heard by real, impartial jury of their peers not one that exists only in the imagination or one that's self selected from a rabble of internet malcontents.

The 'Common Law Court' is getting an easy ride because anybody with any functioning brain cells knows it's a Fisher-Price Play Court™ with no more right to decide cases than my dogs and they treat it with the contempt it deserves. Any appearance by a moderately sensible 'defendant' would cause chaos.

* Yes... I know Magna Carta doesn't actually say that.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
longdog

Post by longdog »

Further ground breaking developments...
Ian Brewster

I have lodged a case for a.hearing in the common law court in the grounds that paying income tax is unconstitutional
The basis for the claim is that £4.7 billion is given to a foreign body or power namely the EU in the way of income based taxation .The crime.of treason is also prevalent in the claim and the respondents (by records) know and willingly provide means to a foreign power THE EU

Ian Brewster

Just added £7,4 BILLION.MAKING IT A TOTAL OF £11.9 BILLION THE FOREIGN POWER MAKES THE UK PAY TO OTHER COUNTRIES UNDER THEIR ENFORCEMENT AGAINST THE CONSTITUTION OF OUR SOVEREIGN NATION

Ian Brewster

Being in the corrupt EU is the crime of treason
:beatinghorse:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

longdog wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:50 pm Further ground breaking developments...
Ian Brewster

I have lodged a case for a.hearing in the common law court in the grounds that paying income tax is unconstitutional
The basis for the claim is that £4.7 billion is given to a foreign body or power namely the EU in the way of income based taxation .The crime.of treason is also prevalent in the claim and the respondents (by records) know and willingly provide means to a foreign power THE EU

Ian Brewster

Just added £7,4 BILLION.MAKING IT A TOTAL OF £11.9 BILLION THE FOREIGN POWER MAKES THE UK PAY TO OTHER COUNTRIES UNDER THEIR ENFORCEMENT AGAINST THE CONSTITUTION OF OUR SOVEREIGN NATION

Ian Brewster

Being in the corrupt EU is the crime of treason

Can we sue him in the CLC for our $$$that's spent on his social and mental health support?
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Ian Brewster

Ian Brewster

Fantastic. As the EU is apparently forcing UKgov to hand over this money, Rebel Brewster will have to take his CLC Court Order over to Brussels and demand that they refund £11.9Bn to him as the authorised representative of the British people.

Clearly he can't accept payment by their corrupted banking systems, or the Vatican will steal it as it passes through the interwebs. And like every true rebel he knows fiat money is worthless, so it's got to be gold at £30,000 per kg.

I can only admire the planning he must have undertaken to bring a a convoy of 10 red, white & blue HGV's racing out of Brussels, over the Channel and into some safe location (Krabby's back yard isn't far from the port). Michael Caine would be impressed.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

That is eggstra speshul brand of cray cray.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

I wonder how long it will be before some britsov goes for the reverse spin and decides that being in the EU isn't treason, Brexit is treason.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

grixit wrote: Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:45 am I wonder how long it will be before some britsov goes for the reverse spin and decides that being in the EU isn't treason, Brexit is treason.
Doesn't Dave believe all laws are treason (bar the ones giving him hand outs)? In which case remain AND leave are both treason. What's a Sovcit to do !
Wakeman52

Post by Wakeman52 »

Dave 'Dismal No Phone Credit' Robinson and his pathetically small band of followers are very free with their use of the word treason.

The current legislation is statutory. It is based on the Treason Act of 1351 (originally written in Norman French & still in force, albeit heavily amended over the ensuing 650+ years), originally enacted over a century after his beloved MC (1215 version).

The last person convicted of treason was William Joyce ('Lord Haw-Haw'), executed in 1946.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treason_Act_1351
Our future is like that of the passengers on a small pleasure boat sailing quietly above the Niagara Falls, not knowing that the engines are about to fail. James Lovelock.
HardyW
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by HardyW »

grixit wrote: Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:45 am I wonder how long it will be before some britsov goes for the reverse spin and decides that being in the EU isn't treason, Brexit is treason.
You seem to have missed page 46 of this thread, specifically the 14th paragraph of Mr Robinson's 32-paragraph letter (to Northamptonshire Police complaining about the actions of West Midlands Police)
mufc1959 wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:58 pm To: Chief Inspector Kev Byrne
Daventry Police Station
Daventry
Northamptonshire
NN11 4AA

Date: 03-04-2018

The High Treason that I refer to is well evidenced and current. BREXIT and PESCO are blatant acts of High Treason by the May administration for example, but that is merely the tip of the iceberg.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

The groundbreaking CLC judgement is out!!!1!!!
COURT No. 4
COMMON LAW COURT

CLYDE COMMUNITY HALL, WHITEFIELD ROAD, GLASGOW, G51 2YB

Established 8th April 2018 under the Common Law and Land Law Jurisdiction

Convened as a lawfully recognised Common Law Court on the 8th April 2018, the Common Law Court named and indicted the following Respondents for crimes ranging from, a wilful neglect of duty, malfeasance, a failure in the duty of care owed to the Pursuers, fraud and theft.

Respondents:

Existing Local Authorities Throughout Great Britain

On behalf of the Pursuers, John Smith presented a Statement of Claim which highlighted the unlawful legislation and means which are used to defraud, extort and unlawfully obtain money from men and women throughout Great Britain.

As part of the initial presentation, a nine minute film was shown on television which highlighted not only the unlawful nature of this legislation but also the fraudulent means used by the authorities to collect this money.

In addition to the video presentation, the Statement of Claim also addressed the following issues:

The requirements for a valid contract.

The unlawful issue and use of fraudulent documentation.

The unlawful enforcement methods used by the authorities to collect money.

The fraudulent use of the statutory courts to enforce collection

The additional consequences of this unlawful legislation:

Suicides Depression, stress and anxiety

The associated charges and fines The use of bailiffs and sheriff officers

Bankruptcy Wage arrestment

Homelessness Evictions

Implications for the family Employment issues

The ability to feed the family The ability to pay for utilities

The following Common Law crimes were also highlighted:

Personation

Fraud which is committed by impersonating another, or by falsely assuming a certain position of status, in order to obtain or gain benefit or advantage, namely diminishing the capacity of a man or woman to a fiction with no life, which is known as a person, a crown construct.

Criminal Subrogation

Where a man or woman has been substituted for a legal fiction, with no life, this is used to defraud and gain benefit, and to defraud a man or woman of their rights and property, unlawfully.

In conclusion it was pointed out that the issue of Council Tax was marred with prejudice and bias from the beginning because of the collusion and fraud which has been committed by members of a statutory system that protect vested interests.

The issue is not whether taxes should be paid, it is the fraudulent behaviour of the authorities and the failure to hold these individuals accountable for abusing their positions that needs to be addressed.

Men, women and children are suffering, because of the unlawful behaviour of the statutory authorities, it is no longer acceptable to do nothing.

The principles of Common Law were then referred to:

Do not cause Harm, Loss or Injury to another.

Do not breech the peace and be honourable in your contract dealings.

By no stretch of the imagination can it be said that the enforcement of Council Tax met these principles.

It is time that the Respondents were held accountable for their unlawful behaviour and time that the people had access to a lawful remedy.

A request was then made for the following orders:

1. The Pursuers required a court order to annul existing council tax legislation and to prevent the unlawful collection of council tax. This order to remain in force until such time as the failings within the existing system

have been addressed.

2. The Pursuers also seek an order that will confirm; any individual involved in the unlawful collection of council tax will be committing a crime under Common Law and against the people, therefore, they will be held liable

for damages in their personal capacity.

After an extensive presentation, the jury adjourned to deliberate after which they returned and issued the following verdicts:

​​

1. It is hereby ordered that after a unanimous decision of the court, all statutory legislation within Great Britain

relating to Council Tax, has now been annulled.

2. It is further ordered that it is now an offence for any man or woman to collect any payments for council tax, any individual who unlawfully tries to collect such payments will be held personally liable in their personal

and private capacity.
As usual the paperwork is all in order, such as the record of the jury:

However, at least the list of claimants idiots is upto date
https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/fadada_6 ... 8c4925.pdf

exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Its all over for Council Tax.

The CLC have been busy and in a well publicised meeting;
A request was then made for the following orders:

1. The Pursuers required a court order to annul existing council tax legislation and to prevent the unlawful collection of council tax. This order to remain in force until such time as the failings within the existing system
have been addressed.

2. The Pursuers also seek an order that will confirm; any individual involved in the unlawful collection of council tax will be committing a crime under Common Law and against the people, therefore, they will be held liable
for damages in their personal capacity.
I wonder how they got on?

Wonder no more;
After an extensive presentation, the jury adjourned to deliberate after which they returned and issued the following verdicts:
​​
1. It is hereby ordered that after a unanimous decision of the court, all statutory legislation within Great Britain
relating to Council Tax, has now been annulled.

2. It is further ordered that it is now an offence for any man or woman to collect any payments for council tax, any individual who unlawfully tries to collect such payments will be held personally liable in their personal
and private capacity.
So that's it, done and dusted and remember;
The final verdict of the Common Law Court Jury is final and not subject to appeal.
So that's...err....final.

Some of the supporting documents are a bit woeful including the list of jurors (in the interests of injustice the list is blank save the date on which they deliberated - 18th April 2018) and their voting (also helpfully blank) - surely shome mishtake here?

The PLD gang aren't so sure about this latest judicial triumph; Audra asks
What happens now with this order?
HHJ Crabb QC, presiding, brings down his Common Law gavel and announces;
You can send a copy to your council explaining why we don't need to pay council tax.
Can't see a problem myself Audra.

Janice asks the not unreasonable question, having perused the court's documents;
Doesn't the order need to be sealed and have a wet ink signature to be valid?
Hanging Judge Crabb again;
The original court order has been embossed with the Common Law Court Seal.
Dodging the question and exposing his usual rank hypocrisy. The lack of any signature, anywhere, on any document ever published by the CLC is cause for concern, even for me.

When total slavish acolyte and true believer Charles Marston isn't convinced, you know things ain't going well;
The document shown via the link is not a 'certified' copy so printing it off
and presenting that is no good, I could have made it myself.
To which reply there comes none. Charles, for once, you are entirely right.

So, the faithful and the stupid will now try this out, with predictable results.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Steve - our posts crossed - my apologies.