Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

SteveUK
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Post by SteveUK »

exiledscouser wrote: Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:01 am Steve - our posts crossed - my apologies.
no probs!
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Does no-one ever say "Nobody is going to take any notice of this so what is the point?"

I assume any dissent from lawful dissent is simply deleted. I am tempted to join the loyal band and subvert it. I can do stupid with the best of them.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

im not sure if janice is taking the piss or not?
Janice Page Doesn't the order need to be sealed and have a wet ink signature to be valid?
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

I look forward to this being enforced without
Do not cause Harm, Loss or Injury to another.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:07 pm I look forward to this being enforced without
Regardless of whether their scheme is a matter of scamming, tax dodging, downright ignorance or only in it for the LULZ, I can assure you that a failure to properly fund local authority services because of a shortfall in collection rates does lead to harm, loss or injury to many others.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:04 pm
ArthurWankspittle wrote: Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:07 pm I look forward to this being enforced without
Regardless of whether their scheme is a matter of scamming, tax dodging, downright ignorance or only in it for the LULZ, I can assure you that a failure to properly fund local authority services because of a shortfall in collection rates does lead to harm, loss or injury to many others.
Obvious to us but not these morons. I suggest they start their scheme by withdrawing funding and subsidies to the guy on benefits in the sheltered accommodation or housing association residence.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Doubts are creeping in on the clc
I don't see how this is going to affect anybody unless the so called courts accept the judgements of the common law court and I'm 100% sure they won't. As far as I can tell the common law court is just one man called John Smith and all of his lists of jury members and votes are blank. If I don't take the common law couirt seriously I don't see why councils and so called courts would.
Thank God recently evicted Margo is on hand to clear things up

"
Primula Shmith,First I writed that do some research very difficult is explain when you dont know at least minimum. The crime is -as you writed that high court does not accept the CLC in case. You dear can call Common Law Court together only have to find 12 people.anyone can call CLC. Do research ,please! Maybe read everythi g what explained on site.No need to "attack"John Smith-bare in mind he is a man and not Mr. For me is mu h easier use that site then mske my own or start looking how to create it. Nothing personal but you shpuld make clare for your self what is Natural law. And how people been cheated into system. Common Law Court decision is final as higher stands only a God. Xx
"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

That's just sad, and so very very stupid.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

I see a few duplicate names on their list, and a Peter Smith of Nottingham comes up twice. I wonder if this is our old friend PoE back again, and if so, where is good inverted DOB he and to put on everything?
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

NYGman wrote: Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:41 pm I see a few duplicate names on their list, and a Peter Smith of Nottingham comes up twice. I wonder if this is our old friend PoE back again, and if so, where is good inverted DOB he and to put on everything?
As much as I'd love him to make a hilarious comeback, I doubt he's got the nerve to show his smug arsehole face back on these shores anytime soon.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Dave has had a busy morning
Good morning constitutional law defenders....

So what can you expect from the state if you challenge its authority?

You can certainly expect to be ignored for one. The corruption is total within all institutions. The police have declared their allegiance to their criminal masters and DO NOT SERVE the people or the common law constitution.

I'd suggest youre being ignored as the paperwork is gibberish

Our neighbours are misdirected, lied to by the media constantly so that their focus is on other matters. Many are kept too busy to look at the facts or have a vested interest in remaining ignorant to them, people have no honour or integrity these days what a bsad world to live in....I feel sorry for the children for their future will be a living nightmare of our own creation.

yup, there really is a lack of honour amongst certain types

Some of us have stood steadfast against the state in order to prove that there is a solution, if not to bring about the common law yet, then to at least show you how we can defend our own right not to aid and abet crimes. Sadly whilst most people sit on the fence and do nothing we will likely become martyres for doing the right thing.

not paying your council tax does not make you a martyr

Whilst people stand around and watch the persecution of others and do nothing, who no longer seem to have the ability to put themselves into the same shoes as others being persecuted, then their own persecution is also ensured, its only a matter of time.

I may well end up in prison shortly. No doubt the idiots will blame me for standing by the truth instead of the corrupt regime ignoring it. Those people are as much the enemy of the nation as the ones obeying their criminal superiors. Its important for ME to defend the truth and justice no matter what they do to me for doing so.....my integrity does not sell at any price. That doesn't mean I'll make it easy for them!

yup, and have fun!

Since I began standing up for the common law and my rights not to breach it 8 years ago, I have been massively defrauded by the DWP quite blatantly, which still goes on today relentlessly and with no solution to this theft despite my efforts, whilst 'they' demand I pay around £100 PCM for poll tax.....more than one third of what I receive...even if it were legal to pay it there is no way I could possibly do so....

diddums. Maybe if so many people weren't dodging it they might be able to give you a bigger handout?

So much for "Rule Britannia" and "We shall never be slaves"...pfft.....British people need to grow a backbone whilst they still can, things are onl;y going to get a lot worse, the more we allow the more that they do.....and we have allowed far too much injustice for far too long.

what?
The prospect of dismal dave being jailed is quite amusing. I'd like to think otherwise but lately, I just want more and more bad things to happen to him.
notorial dissent

I don't think you have much to worry about. Dipshit Dave is doing his level best, which admittedly is sad on a good day, to make it a reality.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Oh dear - a fox has got in amoungst the chickens in their run over at PLD.

Joe Ross has been exposing some of the more obvious flaws in the CLC (i.e. it's just some bloke and his website) and the PLD crew ain't happy. Pronouncements of the CLC are all that seems to be left now that Dreary has left the One True Path and abandoned Article 61 and thrown the Bill of Rights under the nearest bus to boot. It's certainly left me confused and I can't imagine the current uncertainty in the hamster-wheel powered brains of his adherents.

You may recall Janice innocently and reasonably enough asking this a few days ago;
Doesn't the order need to be sealed and have a wet ink signature to be valid?
Which is a fair point since nothing, nada, not a single document at CLS bears anything like a squiggle of a signature, whether signed in a virgin's blood using a dodo's arse feather or even just a cheapo biro nicked from a bookies. Wet Ink signatures are another pillar of PLD, a very central one in fact.

Joe weighs in;
and who prey tell came up with said seal.?. What does this "embossed seal" signify?. (I have embossed t-shirts.. doesnt mean shit!).. wet ink signature gives recourse to the individual who signed it!.. was it signed in black.?. Blue?. Red? Or pink with yellow spots??.

This common law court looks and sounds like a shambles!!.. run by a group of half educated agitators who are just fed up gettin nicked.. paying taxes and being told they cant take certain drugs.. their is a poor childs life being dragged out in closed and secret courts..and where are all these educated law students?. On a different site complaining and campaigning against council tax and water bills..
Embossed Seal....yes, remember him.

Crabby implores folk to ignore these teething troubles and just keep sending in their £7 regardless but, here comes Joe again:
Who gets all those £7.00. ??. 😂😂.. do they pay tax on it as earnings?. Or drawings?. Who owns the site?. Who is the treasurer of the court?. Is it a business?.. mmmm?. 🤔🤔. Sounds more and more like a popular scam being carried out by another dodgy court lol..
I think too many of the PLD faithful were left looking foolish by Petey of England and their generous if naive contributions to his European Beer-Drinking Tour (2016 - 2019). I mean, come on, what twat repeatedly sends actual cash-money in a brown envelope to a PO Box at a sleazy Manchester mail drop?

I do however miss PoE if only for his innate ability to smoke out and make fools of life's fuckwits.

Back in the hen-house and Dreary Dave tries to salvage things somewhat;
The thing that makes the common law court so powerful is the fact that it is illegal to denounce or act against the common law.....the only thing that gives the common law court the force of law is the amount of people prepared to support it...it will always come down to that at the end of the day no matter what we do.
And it never tires to remind folk that the final verdict of the CLS is not subject to appeal and is, well, final. Innit.

Joe again;
im with you.. sounds like one man has a scam and a half goin on.. mr smith making all his own rules as he goes along..!!.. well I'll gladly challenge HIS final decision lol.. who the fuck does he think he is??. His opinion is better than ours??. Who's to say he's not a certified nutter with an intetest in ye olde english laws and customs!!.. what qualifications has he?. What level of education has he?. 🤔🤔🤔. Its a fuckin good job he chose the name smith/smythe/smyth...lol. (ye olde lol).. cos if he'd used the name Mussolini or Stalin or Hitler... people would have clicked on to his game of king of the castle.. with HIS rules lol..

Lets see how this shit wirks out for him FIRST lol.!!..
Oh dear, dissent and diffidation in the ranks. That'll never do.

Dave is struggling now to keep things afloat;
He (John Smith) doesn't use "his rules" he uses the constitution and the process undertaken by the court is in accordance with the constitution.....do you have a problem with the common law constitution?
Joe isn't convinced;
no i dont.. but i also dont believe for one minute that a court has been set up with ANY authority from a bloke on a homemade website.

I agree the judicial system is corrupt to fuck.. by why not challenge the Secretary of state for justice.??. Arrest him LIVE and i come with you.. post your opinions and dreams and wishes on FB and ill call you a deluded dreamer.!!.. get 1 chief super to walk down the street and arrest may.!! And I'll come with you..lol.. all deluded..
Calm down Joe, calm down! Very aggressively Spartist and Wolfie Smith-like. Dave continues to defend the indefensible of his own by now lost cause;
We don't just post opinions on FB we have used the common law successfully to not aid and abet the regime ourselves.....its going to take a lot of people to demand the police do their job and arrest May etc....its not as if we don't have the evidence we just don't have the people to do it...it should be your ambition also instead of just laying it onto others....so i'm not sure why you joined the group if your not interested in standing with us and the constitution?
But, just like the nonsense that your signature alone can summon up tens of millions, Joe calls him out;
get your amazing friend with his own court to MAKE the order!!!.. thought you could use the laws ?? Lol... silly billy!!
Of course, being 'unmutual' will bring its own problems for Joe as Dave tries to have the last laugh;
I doubt he will be in this group for long....we don't suffer fools.
Which would be a shame but, in all honesty, who's the fool?
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

And that stupid old bat Margo is so convinced by CLC , she's planning to have the PM arrested.
Yup, good luck with that one. I can see the look on the attorney general's face already.
Do you have court order?you can bring case to CLC and after verdict Im in to arrest May. Do you have full process correctly take May down?
notorial dissent

Yeah, that'll work, this time FER SHURE!!!!! Just like it has all those times before/
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

notorial dissent wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:36 pm Yeah, that'll work, this time FER SHURE!!!!! Just like it has all those times before/
Don't tell me the doubts have spread to you as well!
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

PLD has fallen and the emperor himself has scarpered quicker then a Yorkshireman who just found a pound-

His latest rant is a backhanded slap in the face for logical people, I wish not to post it here, as it’s simply not interesting enough however;
I may well end up in prison shortly. No doubt the idiots will blame me for standing by the truth instead of the corrupt regime ignoring it.
Not really Dave, no doubt they’ll find you’ve been defrauding the tax’s payers by claiming job seekers and disability allowance because you’re too much of a bum to do any real work.

Alas, it’s no longer the Winter Autumn Year of PLDs discontent, it’s ours because we didn’t support old disco d*ck Dave’s whacky campaign of bone idleness.

If he does end up in jail, it’s his own fault.
notorial dissent

Since I doubt he has even a nodding acquaintance with ''truth" I find most of it unlikely.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

JimUk1 wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:18 pm PLD has fallen and the emperor himself has scarpered quicker then a Yorkshireman who just found a pound-

His latest rant is a backhanded slap in the face for logical people, I wish not to post it here, as it’s simply not interesting enough however;
I may well end up in prison shortly. No doubt the idiots will blame me for standing by the truth instead of the corrupt regime ignoring it.
Not really Dave, no doubt they’ll find you’ve been defrauding the tax’s payers by claiming job seekers and disability allowance because you’re too much of a bum to do any real work.

Alas, it’s no longer the Winter Autumn Year of PLDs discontent, it’s ours because we didn’t support old disco d*ck Dave’s whacky campaign of bone idleness.

If he does end up in jail, it’s his own fault.
He'll get sent to prison (without collecting £200) if he keeps sending those ridiculous notices, should just tell the truth 'I can't afford to pay'.
longdog

Post by longdog »

notorial dissent wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:23 pm Since I doubt he has even a nodding acquaintance with ''truth" I find most of it unlikely.
I very much doubt he ever does anything that would endanger his own neck. He saves that for his followers.

The words 'drama' and 'queen' come to mind.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?