Steve McRae - Expert in F*** All

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

JimUk1
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Steve McRae - Expert in F*** All

Post by JimUk1 »

SteveUK wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:15 am Expert in FA has taken on another fraudulent mortgage case, this time its Santander and he's using the old SPV argument.

I'm afraid the only materials are this video, it's yet to be written up on his site.

I predict another big win..

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vPcDFKNNm ... e=youtu.be
The entrepreneur in me thinks there might be a case to pitch this guy to netlfix.

“Better Call Steve” A Netflix original.
doublelong
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by doublelong »

SteveUK wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:15 am Expert in FA has taken on another fraudulent mortgage case, this time its Santander and he's using the old SPV argument.

I'm afraid the only materials are this video, it's yet to be written up on his site.

I predict another big win..

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vPcDFKNNm ... e=youtu.be
The best quote from the video “thanks Steve you helped me fire my weapons of mass destruction at them” Steve replied “no you did that yourself, I just pointed it in the right direction” :haha:
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Ooh, carry on fake lawyering matron.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Feedback on one of Steves marks big day in court. A slow moving, mortgage invalidity train wreck of an eviction.
Hi Steve. Been to court today. Things went I suppose ok on reflection. Barrister was there to make three applications for repossession orders. Was not offered any resistance in relation to two other applications. Was anxious when discussing situation with myself during recess which was to be 15 minutes but turned into closer to 40 minutes. When making his case he tried to make point to judge that I was not entitled to be in chancery court relating to case as I was not tenant of property. Was not having it and pointed out name in paperwork. I requested for the record that bankers book evidence book be brought forward regarding validity of mortgage and claims of money [currency] supposedly owed. Judge adjourned for a month to allow me to send affidavit relating to my position on matters. John
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

That’s a huge victory for Expert in Fuck All!

The guy gets to keep his house for a month :haha:
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Steves latest fake win post. He thinks he got a. Bankruptcy turned over.

It starts out with a CT bankruptcy being granted in Truro County Court back in 2016 for a Mrs cock.

He then posts photos of himself outside of the RCJ. Then for some reason posts a redacted order he'd secured 'overturning' Truro.

Of course, its an amateurish attempt at deception. The new order is from Nottingham County Court (who most certainly do not hear appeals from another Cc), and the name has been penned out for obvious reasons.

1 out of 10,D-, must try harder.

https://expertinalllegalmatters.com/council-tax
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Amazingly incompetent pretence. As someone so "Expert", how could he not know that the way to check on insolvency status is on the Insolvency Register, where he would have found ..
Insolvency Case Details
Case Name LILLIAN GERTRUDE COCK
Court County Court at Truro
Type Bankruptcy
Number 0000095
Case Year 2016
Order Date 27 January 2017
Status Discharge Suspended Indefinitely See Footnote
Case Description Lillian Gertrude Cock occupation unknown of 47 Ranelagh Road, St Austell, Cornwall PL25 4NS.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

SteveUK wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:14 pm Steves latest fake win post. He thinks he got a. Bankruptcy turned over.

It starts out with a CT bankruptcy being granted in Truro County Court back in 2016 for a Mrs cock.

He then posts photos of himself outside of the RCJ. Then for some reason posts a redacted order he'd secured 'overturning' Truro.
Mrs Cock is still listed as bankrupt.
Forename Surname Date Of Birth Court Number Start Date Type
LILLIAN GERTRUDE COCK TRU 0000095 27/01/2017 Bankrupt
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

It's ridiculous. The fact he thinks folks will fall for this barely discovered lie tells you how he sees his 'customers'
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

SteveUK wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:40 pm It's ridiculous. The fact he thinks folks will fall for this barely discovered lie tells you how he sees his 'customers'
Maybe it's a deliberate filter, like the 419 scams. Make sure that only really stupid people respond.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Just out of curiosity is he actually even surviving on his BS? It would just seem to not work real well in the UK. I would think the pool of really stupid people in the UK would be fairly finite.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

notorial dissent wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:07 am Just out of curiosity is he actually even surviving on his BS? It would just seem to not work real well in the UK. I would think the pool of really stupid people in the UK would be fairly finite.

I would say to some degree or other he must be. He always seems to have access to another desperate soul. This could be perhaps people stupid enough to recommend him based on thier “great success” or simply that anti-government folk will always look to others who believe the same retohric.

Although my gut instinct tells me I’m sure he has a job also, I shall have a look at exactly what the financial gain is for MR Expert in FA.

NB here is a price list for worthless pieces of paper.

https://www.expertinalllegalmatters.com/prices

IF he is charging for legal advice, would that be a matter for some regulatory body?

NNB: least us not forget Steve is still fighting this whipping £1.2 million pound mortgage fraud- https://storage.googleapis.com/wzukuser ... 3.17).docx
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

I bet he doesn't operate on a 'no win no fee' basis :snicker:
longdog

Post by longdog »

I'm sure he'll manage the no win bit well enough.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
SoLongCeylon

Post by SoLongCeylon »

This guy is the most inarticulate youtube "legal expert" I know so lord knows how super thick you have to be to follow what he is actually saying AND then want to take his advice. Simple As ( quote )
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

You just have to be dumber than he is it would seem.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
doublelong
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by doublelong »

From the horse’s mouth he always wins and has never lost :brickwall:
https://youtu.be/Mj1JMh4oASU?t=8117
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

doublelong wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:53 pm From the horse’s mouth he always wins and has never lost :brickwall:
https://youtu.be/Mj1JMh4oASU?t=8117
It's from the other end of the horse.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
longdog

Post by longdog »

A new SUCCESS!!!!11!!!ONE!!11!!! from EIFA's YouToob...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ID29Qrf ... e=youtu.be
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Was that the EFA himself or one of his clients victims? I am guessinng it was a client as otherwise what would he be doing in Dorset? Like most southern counties except London, Dorset has a strictly no idiots immigration policy although there are day passes for rich idiots heading for the Weymouth ferry to Jersey, and possibly visiting football teams.

The brainless bleating of the comments is uniformly dunderheaded, surely not everyone can be playing a game of villiage idiot to channel their spirit animals, the baboons.