Steve McRae - Expert in F*** All

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Steve McRae - Expert in F*** All

Post by longdog »

I think the cop asks him if he's <insert name that isn't 'Steve McRea'> at some point. So no... It's not him and it's not clear if the video actually has anything to do with him. It could just be some random nutter being terrorised by the fake cop, fake bailiff, fake warrant system.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

It's definitely not EFA in the video - wrong accent for starters!

All reference to his great house stealing victory seems to have been purged from his website but wasn't Fair Helen based in the West Country?
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Helen's from Cornwall, Truro I think.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

St Austell. But may have moved on as she was facing possession proceedings at the time the Expert was involved.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

But may have moved on as she was facing possession proceedings at the time the Expert was involved
Wasn't she seeking possession of her next door neighbour's house rather than being the subject of possession proceedings?

<10 minutes later>
Ah, yes http://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtop ... ae#p247657
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

John Uskglass wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:08 pmWasn't she seeking possession of her next door neighbour's house rather than being the subject of possession proceedings
Expert in FA appears to have removed all references to this matter from his web site. My recollection was that (decoding his nonsense) he had been helping her defend possession proceedings by looking for errors in her mortgage and/or title documents, and this attempted land grab arose from that.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

A video popped up on my facebook timeline today with some idiot sitting in a car which isn't taxed, while he abused the police through a closed window. I looked closer and noticed the post originated from Steve McRae's page. So I clicked on his page and the idiot in all things legal was doing a video. In the comments section was a comment linking a book on Amazon called 'Legal Phrases: Legalese Made easy ' by Dr Harry Jay (link below)

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/150 ... K1gphETPB0

If you click on the 'look inside' button you can see what the book is all about.

A couple of the reviews are:

"I brought this book in order to compliment my existing Law studies, and it has proven to be quite effective."

"This book has helped me understand a lot of Latin. I am currently a law student and hope to bolster my speeches in court with this Latin, I have you to thank for that."

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
Siegfried Shrink

"I brought this book in order to compliment my existing Law studies, and it has proven to be quite effective."
Go back to painting and decorating. Without written English coming naturally, the law is not for you. Unless of course you are the Expert in FA.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I didn't know the UK had correspondence law schools.... :sarcastic:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
longdog

Post by longdog »

letissier14 wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:56 pm "This book has helped me understand a lot of Latin. I am currently a law student and hope to bolster my speeches in court with this Latin, I have you to thank for that."
I'm sure a knowledge of Latin will be of great use in court here in the late 1800s and there's no chance at all a judge will say... "In English please".
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Comrade Sharik
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Comrade Sharik »

I'm sure a knowledge of Latin will be of great use in court here in the late 1800s
You are Jacob Rees-Mogg, and I claim my five pounds.
TheRambler

Post by TheRambler »

Comrade Sharik wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:30 pm
I'm sure a knowledge of Latin will be of great use in court here in the late 1800s

Five guineas, surely?

TheRambler
longdog

Post by longdog »

Comrade Sharik wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:30 pm
Sir! You go too far!

I demand satisfaction!

aesmith

Post by aesmith »

We've not heard much about him recently, until I saw this ...
https://www.facebook.com/nonofyourbusin ... 9496624547
Tobe Hayden Leigh is at Maidstone Crown Court.
19 hrs ·
I AM NOT THE DEFENDANT IN THIS CASE

3 x guilty verdicts for the 3 defendants all thanks to Steve McCrea's ExpertinFuckall's advice who turned up on the first day of trial in a 65 plate 30k plus Volvo xc

Robbed them of over 20k for the privilege 🤬. They would have been better off giving 20k to a pro bono barrister imho.

I'm surprised the 80 odd people that have given him over 5k each havnt brought fraud action against him.

For someone that is supposedly a trust expert he has a funny way of showing it on day one of the trial by acting dishonourably from the public gallery by shouting at the judge and trying to advise the defendants in the dock.

They were ill advised from the start, they are not the only ones unfortunately that have been on the receiving end of his BS.

My advice is stay well clear and if you have handed money over then I'd be demanding it back before you get in trouble.

BTW he has a new telephone number I've been told

More info can be found here. [ disclaimer: I do not condone all info on quatloos]

https://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtopic.php?t=11700
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

And apparently this is a video about him .. https://www.facebook.com/nonofyourbusin ... cation=ufi
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

The case THL is going on about would seem to be that of the Metes. At the start of the video he refers to an Environment Agency prosecution, and the case is at Maidstone.

Worth persisting with the video. After a shaky start, it's reasonably coherent. Obviously impossible to judge whether the allegations are accurate, but they seem plausible.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

John Uskglass wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:48 am The case THL is going on about would seem to be that of the Metes. At the start of the video he refers to an Environment Agency prosecution, and the case is at Maidstone.

Worth persisting with the video. After a shaky start, it's reasonably coherent. Obviously impossible to judge whether the allegations are accurate, but they seem plausible.
Agree it sounds like the Metes. The other case that got mentioned early on I also think we know about, I might look it up later. It's this I think http://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtop ... ae#p247657
Lots of Quatloos mentions on the video too.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Siegfried Shrink

It does help to enjoy the drama when you are aware to some extent of the history and antics of the players. Yay Quatloos!
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=NLgB4gKr1Hk
Steve McCrae's another one with only a couple of teeth in his head. Considering he's driving about in a £30k Volvo and has £300,000 cash in the bank you'd think he'd get it sorted
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:26 pm It does help to enjoy the drama when you are aware to some extent of the history and antics of the players. Yay Quatloos!
I love how often they reference us as a reliable source, whilst holding their noses....
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.