Steve McRae - Expert in F*** All

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

letissier14
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Steve McRae - Expert in F*** All

Post by letissier14 »

aesmith wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:00 am We've not heard much about him recently, until I saw this ...
https://www.facebook.com/nonofyourbusin ... 9496624547
Tobe Hayden Leigh is at Maidstone Crown Court.
19 hrs ·
I AM NOT THE DEFENDANT IN THIS CASE

3 x guilty verdicts for the 3 defendants all thanks to Steve McCrea's ExpertinFuckall's advice who turned up on the first day of trial in a 65 plate 30k plus Volvo xc

Robbed them of over 20k for the privilege 🤬. They would have been better off giving 20k to a pro bono barrister imho.

I'm surprised the 80 odd people that have given him over 5k each havnt brought fraud action against him.

For someone that is supposedly a trust expert he has a funny way of showing it on day one of the trial by acting dishonourably from the public gallery by shouting at the judge and trying to advise the defendants in the dock.

They were ill advised from the start, they are not the only ones unfortunately that have been on the receiving end of his BS.

My advice is stay well clear and if you have handed money over then I'd be demanding it back before you get in trouble.

BTW he has a new telephone number I've been told

More info can be found here. [ disclaimer: I do not condone all info on quatloos]

https://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtopic.php?t=11700

Tobe Leigh giving advice :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

It is not saying much but it is, to be fair, better than anything from the Expert in FA
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

If I'm reading all the news correctly, would I be right in that Expert In FA, was the legal advisor to The Metes who have just been found guilty of illegal dumping of waste?

In other news it seems that Expert in FA is an expert in relieving fools of their money by selling worthless trusts?

All I can say is read it & weep P of E & HHJ Smith, set the prices of your worthless shit a lot higher & buy yourself a Volvo.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

I'm surprised the 80 odd people that have given him over 5k each havnt brought fraud action against him.
If that's correct, the ExpertinFuckall has raked in £400,000 from gullible fools. That must be more than PoE's whole take from the WereBank scam. I'm impressed. He may know nothing about the law, but he's an excellent fraudster.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Hercule Parrot wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:31 pm
If that's correct, the ExpertinFuckall has raked in £400,000 from gullible fools. That must be more than PoE's whole take from the WereBank scam. I'm impressed. He may know nothing about the law, but he's an excellent fraudster.
I believe there is a Steve McRae class action Facebook group. I can't see much mileage, he advertises a product on his website with clear pricing & idiots have bought it. It's not like he's going round old ladies houses & charging £5k to unblock a sink.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

hucknallred wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:46 am I believe there is a Steve McRae class action Facebook group. I can't see much mileage, he advertises a product on his website with clear pricing & idiots have bought it. It's not like he's going round old ladies houses & charging £5k to unblock a sink.
Yes, I agree. I have no sympathy for his victims. They think they're going to exploit some clever loophole that exempts them from laws and taxes, so they deserve everything they (don't) get.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

hucknallred wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:46 am
Hercule Parrot wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:31 pm
I believe there is a Steve McRae class action Facebook group. I can't see much mileage, he advertises a product on his website with clear pricing & idiots have bought it. It's not like he's going round old ladies houses & charging £5k to unblock a sink.
That, and the fact we dont really have class actions in the UK.

The irony here is magical. People who dont believe in the actual law, get scammed, go running to said real law.The mind boggles. :beatinghorse:
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

SteveUK wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:20 pm
hucknallred wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:46 am I believe there is a Steve McRae class action Facebook group. I can't see much mileage, he advertises a product on his website with clear pricing & idiots have bought it. It's not like he's going round old ladies houses & charging £5k to unblock a sink.
That, and the fact we dont really have class actions in the UK.

The irony here is magical. People who dont believe in the actual law, get scammed, go running to said real law.The mind boggles. :beatinghorse:
It would be hilarious if the "Steve McRae class action Facebook group" was actually operated by him also, under a nom de steal, and charging the greedy mugs another fee to get their money back.

Fanciful, but recovery scams are not unknown - https://www.ag.state.mn.us/consumer/Pub ... yScams.asp
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

We don’t do class actions in the UK as is acknowledged but if we did the most likely one to fall out of this sorry mess will be

A sorry bunch of somethingfornothing merchants v the ExpertinFA who strung them along with smoke and mirrors before waltzing off with their dosh.

You often hear of folk who are so sold on the idea that just another five grand will finally release the ten trillion in Nigerian oil dollars, who are so deeply ingrained in the fraud no amount of persuasion or reasoning wills shake their faith.

So it is (presently) with the current crop of Steve’s marks.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

I'm presuming he didn't insist on cash for his coats of arms, so one would assume all this money is landing in a bank account. Aren't there anti money laundering checks in the UK? £400k dropping in an account would raise some eyebrows surely?
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

There are money laundering checks, or supposed to be. On the other hand the figure of 80 people giving him £5K each comes from Tobe Hayden Leigh and I don't know if there's any verification of that. He may be exaggerating, or this may be over a number of years, or both. It's not impossible that Mr FA has been declaring all this as business income and that's all above board.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Must say I'd seen THL's name around but wasn't aware of his back story. It's the usual one, bankrupt, go to youtube, no stamp, fake writ etc. etc. etc.

Found this vid, of which there is a series of him being thrown out. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIxf4dH77sI

The HCEO knows his stuff & even tells him what he should do to prevent the eviction, all the while THL has his 'advisor' on speakerphone, who sounds very much like Anthony Badaloo.

I can't remember the exact timing but he says "you've been watching videos on youtube with that bloke who wears a straw hat".

It all happens in his kitchen with locksmiths changing the locks.
Angolvagyok
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Angolvagyok »

Docker Dawson has uploaded a video of Steve McRae and his cronies trying to stop BG engineers from fitting a pay-as-you-go meter at Scott Smyth(e?)'s home. The video ends early, but we do see Scott being arrested for a breach of the peace. Seems like Steve still has a fairly loyal following, all of whom seem to be experiencing the traditional FMOTL problems.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKuA3Vo6ink (Skip to 1.12 for the arrest)

People involved in this:

Steve McRae https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHvCmh ... tBmQL_1k9g

Docker Dawson https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT4kPb ... raqwV42alw

Scott Smyth(e?) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKuhX7 ... g/featured
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Ah the old something (should that be everything) for nothing FOTL nonsense. They seem to think gas should be free (at least the do-nothing brigade who contribute nothing and take the piss everywhere else). It's been a while since the turd that is The Expert in FA floated to the surface, this time supported by some equally unpleasant knuckle-draggers of the knobhead variety.

Before the cops arrived they were circling the BG guy like hyenas, sneering and jeering like schoolboy bullies as they point their cameras but they soon change their tune when plod hove into view.

The comments section is priceless, have a read for a chuckle or two before they get deleted.

The cops had buckets of patience in this clip but in the end they got fed up of these smug twats and at least one was locked up. The filming stops shortly afterwards although all 3 were all busy filming away. I suspect things may not have ended well for them - who knows, maybe all three were in the end.

"We're paralegals" says one as if plod are going to retreat threatened with their ecclastical trusts or some other pseudo-legal claptrap.

The video ends all too soon and with a disappointing lack of tazerings but The Expert is usually never the one going toe to toe with The Man, never the one actually kissing the pavement, not the mug wondering why theres no hot water or heating now that the supply is capped.

No, he's expert enough to have useful idiots go front and centre - and here's the thing - have them pay him handsomely for the privilege before he scuttles away unscathed to scam another day.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

In light of previous discussions on another thread, it's interesting that, at 8:34 someone makes the outlandish claim that 'our natural resources' have been 'sold on to the EU'.

Also noted this in the comments - 'the scottish fella you can hear is the salford sex case steve mccrae, he rips off people by charging them £5k for a trust that does not work as he makes it does'
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Oh dear.....

@John Smith no nothing to do with quatloos, mccrae has caused people to lose their homes, maybe you should ask him about the elderly lady that was due to be pushed out of her home by cornwall council due to £64k in legal fees she ended up owing, it was saved at the very last minute, the lady is in her 80's , you have to be a right cnut to do such a thing and this was all because he told her to stop paying her council tax and he ripped her off for £5,000 with his bs fake trusts! He is an absolute disgrace and an expert in feck all
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Typically for the troofers and SJW brigade the Ministry of Truth censorship fairy has paid a visit to this particular YT clip and culled anything “off-message”.

It’s always illustrative to see the number of posts YT has recorded differ from their much lower actual count - usually shows the cold hand of intolerance at work.

Happily here at Q we may occasionally disagree - sometimes quite forcibly - but Big Brother rarely steps in to insert boot in the face of posters.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

That video, particularly the bit where they go 'we're paralegals' did get me thinking. Surely, if the EIFA and his hangers on are correct about any of the holes they claim to have found in the legal system, a proper lawyer would have tried to exploit them by now? Given that I've never heard a FMOTL even suggest that a proper lawyer has been even tempted to try it their way, I think I'm safe in assuming it has never happened. And you think, surely this must have occurred to them?

After all, the UK isn't short of lawyers who are prepared to take on powerful interests, as the Birmingham Six case among others clearly demonstrates. If you could pull off a victory that overturned a whole chunk of current legal practice, that would be a career enhancing move, to say the least. Indeed, even drafting an arguable case, though you lost it, would, I assume, get you points. Also, to be less cynical, there are still, despite cuts to advice services, lawyers who will fight to try and stop people from getting evicted or having services cut off, if they possibly can. If you could really show that a mortgage was invalid, or that the utility companies have no right of entry I'm sure they'd have tried that.

So it can't be that there's a conspiracy of lawyers to pretend the EIFA is wrong, or that TPTB put the frighteners on anyone who breaks ranks. Someone somewhere would have tried their approach, especially if it was billable.

So how come anyone thinks that they can make the FMOTL gibberish work? Even if what they are saying was objectively right, its obvious that nobody in the legal system is going to accept that. As I said, if you could convince them, someone would have done it by now (and don't forget that they reckon that it goes back years). Meanwhile, their every attempt to do things their way ends in total failure. When I'm not laughing at FMOTL antics, this really puzzles me. The whole thing is beyond quixotic.

Sorry for the lengthy rant, just wanted to get that off my chest.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

John Uskglass wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 8:37 pm That video, particularly the bit where they go 'we're paralegals' did get me thinking. Surely, if the EIFA and his hangers on are correct about any of the holes they claim to have found in the legal system, a proper lawyer would have tried to exploit them by now? Given that I've never heard a FMOTL even suggest that a proper lawyer has been even tempted to try it their way, I think I'm safe in assuming it has never happened. And you think, surely this must have occurred to them?

After all, the UK isn't short of lawyers who are prepared to take on powerful interests, as the Birmingham Six case among others clearly demonstrates. If you could pull off a victory that overturned a whole chunk of current legal practice, that would be a career enhancing move, to say the least. Indeed, even drafting an arguable case, though you lost it, would, I assume, get you points. Also, to be less cynical, there are still, despite cuts to advice services, lawyers who will fight to try and stop people from getting evicted or having services cut off, if they possibly can. If you could really show that a mortgage was invalid, or that the utility companies have no right of entry I'm sure they'd have tried that.

So it can't be that there's a conspiracy of lawyers to pretend the EIFA is wrong, or that TPTB put the frighteners on anyone who breaks ranks. Someone somewhere would have tried their approach, especially if it was billable.

So how come anyone thinks that they can make the FMOTL gibberish work? Even if what they are saying was objectively right, its obvious that nobody in the legal system is going to accept that. As I said, if you could convince them, someone would have done it by now (and don't forget that they reckon that it goes back years). Meanwhile, their every attempt to do things their way ends in total failure. When I'm not laughing at FMOTL antics, this really puzzles me. The whole thing is beyond quixotic.

Sorry for the lengthy rant, just wanted to get that off my chest.

or...

Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

or that the utility companies have no right of entry I'm sure they'd have tried that.
As you say, there would be a landmark case showing this and the law for the utility companies would have had to be changed to correct the situation. Neither of which has ever been shown.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self