FMOTL of the Year 2017

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

SteveUK
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

FMOTL of the Year 2017

Post by SteveUK »

Yes folks, time flies. It's that time of year again, a reflection on the losses of the past year from our favourite gurus and their stupid followers. As per usual, nominations under specific categories please. You'll be sad to hear I've dropped the controversial 'best FMOTL hat' award, but introduced a new 'lifetime achievement' award so you can honour your all time favourite guru.

Awards up for grabs in 2017 are:
1) Most wins losses.
2) Funniest collection of gibberish paper work.
3) Most bonkers conspiracy theory.
4) Funniest bailiff/police/judge encounter.
5) Most tedious you-tube video.
6) Most entertaining eviction.
7) The newbie award - best new FMOTL 2017.
8) Worst FMOTL website.
9) Best fake 'court'.
10) FMOTL lifetime achievement award.

EDIT: Now adding the "BmxNinj Special Award for being tasered".

Get those votes in!
Last edited by SteveUK on Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
wanglepin

Re: FMOTL of the Year 2017

Post by wanglepin »

SteveUK wrote:10) FMOTL lifetime achievement award.
Lifetime Non- achievement award simply has to go to the forensic document analyser Mr Guy Taylor, who managed to lose his entire inheritance of absolute £millions.-- We don't have a clapping smilei.
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

eldon warman hands down for lifetime underachievement award. his epic failure of a life in so many ways is why this is no contest. he tried everything he could think of to not help pay for schools, hospitals and roads. a life this wasted is the shoe in. they might be on the wrong feet. they might be the wrong size. heck, they probably aren't even his shoes. but i think he needs recognition so all who follow in his footsteps know how wondrous the life of a tax cheat and big bald meathead can be!

no one else really needs recognition this year. they all seem to be failing far less miserably than a few years ago.

i think we need a couple new awards too.
most electrifying video. (when you talk yourself into a tazering)
longest loser on the run.
biggest debt run up/most money lost.
and... best grasp on reality!(giving recognition to someone who has came back to the real world)

peace,
ninj
Last edited by bmxninja357 on Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Eldon Warman should at least get some kind of lifetime recognition since that lifetime ended last May;

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=11586

And he was a major player here in starting the whole Freeman/sovereign movement. The same movement that many of your UK crazies borrowed from liberally in their own death spirals.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Crab Bait for no. 7, hands down.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

1) Most wins losses.
David Robinson, responsible for the most arrests / imprisonments.

David Robinson, for his nonsense Article 61 Notices.

Danny Wilkinson(?) (see below) as to why his mortgage was fraudulent. YAWN

The Wilkinson (?) couple in Wales, streamed live on Facebook

Crab bait

8) Worst FMOTL website.
Steve McCrae - Expertinnothingwebsite

9) Best fake 'court'.
The one set up by Crab Bait and his Glasgow buddy

10) FMOTL lifetime achievement award - (think this should be renamed the Tom Crawford Award).
Rakha Patel - losing home, ability to commence proceedings and possibly her job over a few Thackstones, that's one hell of an achievement !!
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

My 2 cents on the nominees:

1) Most losses.
Quite simply David and the PLD crew. Its been non stop failure all year and yet still more idiots come along brandishing 'notices'

The 'security by way of a lien' crew. The average document was 180 pages + of utter tripe. Sadly they're fairly quiet now, what with BDW being evicted and a few 'trolls' infiltrating their site and calling them out. It had so much potential but I think thats that for now,

3) Most bonkers conspiracy theory.
I'll roll with Neelu Berry on this. She's managed to drive OPPT ,SwissIndo , Hampstead, Nesara/Gesara and any other crack pot theory she can cling on to.

4) Funniest bailiff/police/judge encounter.
I'll probably vote for CM and the Nine Lives Media TV show. Whilst the events covered weren't particularly top draw sov cit stuff, the fact he got it onto national TV deserves a mention. The aftermath of criticism aimed at hime simply confirms he's on the right track.

Steve McCrae managed 3 hours, yes, 3 hours, of mind numbing garbage. In the UK at least, I dont think any of them have managed such a great filibuster.

Hmm. Well, both the Baron and Noel Kennedy went without a whimper. Margo was quite entertaining though, especially the FP live stream with Charles 'catalogue wife' Spencer egging her on from the sidelines.
Could Neelu pip it at the line, theres still a few weeks left for the bailiffs to visit her!

Expert in Fuck All. He burst onto the scenes half way through the year, going from Sovereign Paralegal cling on to full guru in a matter of months. Already with a win beneath his belt (Helen) and his DIY birth bond kit, he's off to a flying start.

8) Worst FMOTL website.
Cocoa Interspace. The website from the 90s. Unreadable in every sense of the word. At least they took out IDS and the PM.

9) Best fake 'court'.
Anna von Ritz. There is simply nothing this legal genius cannot pass judgement on. he holds the legendary $290 trillion lien against the DoJ. Enough said.

10) FMOTL lifetime achievement award.
Tom Crawford. Despite losing his house, he presses on year after year, and now his CRO has expired who knows what will happen? He singlehandedly bought down GOODF , split the fanbase down the middle and works tirelessly behind the scenes. He gives 110% to every lost cause. Sir, I salute you.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Footloose52

Post by Footloose52 »

I'm only going to comment on one

10) Here I am torn between Tom Crawford and Rekhaben Patel. I think Rekha edges it for me, vexatious FOI status in just 1 FOI request, and only 3 submitted in total. Loss of £225,000 house over a few Thackstones, the scale of loss is larger than Tom too from a smaller starting point.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Mr Expertin-F*ckall for worst website and biggest idiot.

Honourable mention to Chrisy Morris, conspiracy nut and shameless self-promotion.

The man who hates mainstream media, went mainstream and it backfired spectacular!

A great (awful?) year for both of them!
longdog

Post by longdog »

To my mind the most entertaining eviction was the one that never happened. I am referring of course to the Great St Austell Land Grab where Expertinfuckall's wise legal guidance led to the ludicrous (and pricey at £355) legal attempt to evict a family from their own property on the basis of a clerical error on somebody else's deeds.

Sadly we never found out what happened at the court case or even if it went ahead but if there's a Latin legal maxim which translates as "Fuck off!" I'm pretty sure the judge would have used it.

http://expertinalllegalmatters.com/possession-order
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Wakeman52

Post by Wakeman52 »

1) Most losses:

Dreary Dave Robinson & his PLD followers, only a few of whom can be bothered to turn up for the cause.

2) Gibberish paperwork:

Dreary Dave (again), for the 'Denounce The Deception' website, with reams of badly argued and inarticulate stuff, not to mention its process letters.

Anything produced by 'Peter of England'.

5) YouTube:

Anything produced by Graham Moore.

6) Eviction:

Rekhaben Patel, not so much for her as for the efficient way the local constabulary handled the second one. She's getting extra merit points for the consequent fine, criminal record and CRO.

7) Newcomer:

Robert 'Crab Bait' White, who possibly stands to lose more then TC & RP put together.

9) Worst Court:

No contest. The 'Common Law Court' of John Smith, held in the backroom of a convenient hostelry.

Worst website:

This is a difficult one; there are so many contenders. Denounce the Deception; Expert In All Legal Matters; Cocoa Interspace; Swissindo - not strictly FMOTL, but just awful & referenced by NB a lot; Lawful Rebellion; British Constitution Group - although it hasn't been updated recently.
Last edited by Wakeman52 on Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Our future is like that of the passengers on a small pleasure boat sailing quietly above the Niagara Falls, not knowing that the engines are about to fail. James Lovelock.
longdog

Post by longdog »

JimUk1 wrote:Mr Expertin-F*ckall for worst website and biggest idiot.
He's even managed to get his Latin motto wrong. "Scio te quis sis" means "I know who you are" not "Know who you are"
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

longdog wrote:
JimUk1 wrote:Mr Expertin-F*ckall for worst website and biggest idiot.
He's even managed to get his Latin motto wrong. "Scio te quis sis" means "I know who you are" not "Know who you are"
His English language is just as bad.
The Seventh String

Post by The Seventh String »

For no. 3, most bonkers conspiracy theory, I suggest that long-standing campaigner for all things bonkers, Ms Neelu Berry/Lou Lotus/various other identities.

While the Lawful Rebels have an interesting Monty Pythonesque take on the last 700 years of English history and law combined with a rather touching faith in old articles in the Daily Telegraph, I suggest Neelu triumphs over them effortlessly.

Who but Neelu could so seamlessly blend FOTLisms, Swissindo, imaginary oaths to God, Satanic child abuse, powerful paedophile conspiracies, all currencies being forgeries and every government and corporation in the world being bankrupt since 1930 because she says it is? Not forgetting her dismissing from their posts pretty much every council employee, civil servant and police officer in half the country, her arresting at least one judge and her firm belief that all nations are “treasonous”. A concept which makes even less sense than the “everyone was declared dead in 1666” FOTL birth certificate nonsense.

And remember, she manages all this despite the severe disadvantage of having been murdered by both the constabulary and bailiffs. Several times. Most people would have given up after being murdered just the once, but not Ms Berry.
BoomerSooner17

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

The problem with the "most bonkers conspiracy theory" is that trying to nail down their specific theories is like trying to nail Jell-O to a table. Since none of them have a coherent theory, I suppose we should go with the most incoherent set of ramblings....so basically Neelu Berry.
"Never in the field of human conflict, was so much owed (but not paid), by so few, to so many." - Sir Winston Churchill
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I would have to say that in the bonkers dept that Neelu has to win hands down, she is so far out there she's in an unregistered reality. She's got all the competition beat by light years. Also seems to cover more territory than the others, she is close to polyglot conspiraloon status.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

I would like to add the Flavor of the Month Award for the largest number of reintroductions of new versions of the same thing. And i nominate the ReMovement.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

the thing is for the lifetime underachievement award you cant go back a year. or five years. or ten years. you need a lifetime. and eldon warman has decades. a literal lifetime. suicides, court cases. prison. two countries. to be honest i think he is the only one on here with as long of a run to be considered an actual lifetime. and he died still being an anti government tax protester.

he is getting understated due to others being in the forefront of our minds. i think burnaby is with me on this. i don't believe anyone we look into has the sheer length of time in an alternative legal universe as eldon. and its peppered with tragedy and loss all the way through.

in fact even dave merril probably has far more funds lost and more stupid gibberish page for gibberish page than the turds most are naming. and he hasn't been in as long as eldon (i dont think so anyway) and he is still failing strong with no sign of slowing down. he is almost due for a lifer award himself.

all in all i think eldon deserves a win. he couldn't have one in life; but we can honor his lifes work with this prestigious award posthumously.

peace,
ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Should this award topic be restricted to UK subjects with similar awards on appropriate national forum pages?

Regarding nailing jelly to a table, experiment has just shown me that if you nail the 'as it comes from the packet' concentrated jelly slab, the fixture is stable up to 90 degrees of table tilt. I have not yet had time to make up the jelly and let it cool, but I anticipate at least some small degree of fixture, a reasonably firm and cool jelly should be stable for at least 20 degrees of tilt. For the experiment a standard 4 inch round nail was used, results may differ with a clout nail, and the clout nail's orientation with regard to the angle of tilt.

I will concede the more usual task of nailing jelly to a ceiling would be impossible with the prepared jelly but I have some hope of success (assuming I can try this before being restrained by concerned household members) with nailing the unmade concentrate.
It should be noted for overseas readers that in Britain, jelly comes from the retailer in the form of small blocks, not packets of crystal-like material.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

The UK is the only place left with enough vigour and enthusiastic stupidity to supply sufficient material to justify national awards. Canada's FMOTL movement is almost entirely burnt out. Our idiots, in general, have abandoned clearly losing strategies after years of failure. Yours are still throwing themselves over cliffs. We have nothing that matches the absolutely overwhelming self-destructive obsessions of Rekha or Neelu. All we really currently have to offer is Eldon and even he is nominated for work largely done decades ago.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs