Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Urgent Verification of Court Records Required By The Ministry Of Justice

Post by notorial dissent »

OK, I'll bite since this has got mys curiosity up, just what exactly is
  • "Urgent Verification of Court Records Required By The Ministry Of Justice"
and why and how is it even a thing?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Juisarian
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Re: Urgent Verification of Court Records Required By The Ministry Of Justice

Post by Juisarian »

Looks like a template series of FOI requests. Seems like it might be a highly elaborate variation on the "invalid warrant" maneuver. Perhaps they are fishing for incorrectly filed documents, as if that could affect their cases. The last paragraph includes an appeal to their fundamental rights under the EU Convention and implies the court proceedings have violated them somehow.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I may have this wrong, but I was under the impression that the database was simply a repository so that there could be access to the records, not that they were the records, and that the certified copies would have to come from the actual courts and actual records.

So to me this just strikes of the usual suspects NOT understanding how it all works.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
AndyPandy
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by AndyPandy »

I counted 36 identical requests so far, including from the usual time wasting idiots, all are being knocked back as being Vexatious.