Noëlle Rawé - 15 years of pain

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

SteveUK
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Noëlle Rawé - 15 years of pain

Post by SteveUK »

Noëlle is very unhappy. Perhaps understandably so. She bought a nice pad in London many years ago, unfortunately it was a leasehold property which we all know comes with certain risks. From what I gather, the freeholder has demanded £750k from the tenants for various work to be done. They weren't too chuffed with this and went to a tribunal who dropped it by £500k. Unfortunately some of the tenants stumped up before the ruling and so are out of pocket. There's also some dispute over whether this sum for was for maintenance, or improvements (building a penthouse).

Noelle is furious. She's been fighting this outrage since 2002, and still maintains a diary detailing the various outrages/atrocities/conspiracies levied against her.

Trying to unravel her grievances are next to impossible. I have to say this is one of the most 'scatter gun' FMOTL websites I've ever seen. A "Brief" summary of her pains can be found in this PDF.
http://www.leasehold-outrage.com/docs/A ... e_case.pdf

I really don't know where to being, its one of the bitterest disputes I've come across and ranges from mental health, antisemitism, KPMG getting roped in, fraud and of course, Mr Ebert's dirty fingerprints inevitably pop up.

The website is located here: http://www.leasehold-outrage.com/index.htm but its only for the brave. If you can work out whats going on, you're a better person than me!

By way of example, here is one of her diary entries:

she has an extensive 'list of Assassins out to get her'. This goes on for pages and covers everyone from the queen on down.
For example:

I kid you not, its scary stuff.

Goto that website at your own risk - you cant sue me afterwards.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Noëlle Rawé - 15 years of pain

Post by notorial dissent »

Sounds like another contender for the Neelu/Elizabeth Watson krazy pants award.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Thanks. I now have a migraine. :roll:
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
rosy

Post by rosy »

Wow, that's a whole bunch of crazy coupled with denial, antisemitism and paranoia.

KPMG appear to have bent over backwards to try to save her from herself while she merrily used her work email address, work computer and even KPMG headed paper to continue her bitter fight against her freeholder after losing over and over again in court. Trying to get her to stop using her work facilities for her campaign made them part of the "Jewish cabal or brotherhood" that are persecuting her, following her around, using British Transport police helicopters to buzz her flat and monitoring her communications.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

rosy wrote:Wow, that's a whole bunch of crazy coupled with denial, antisemitism and paranoia.

KPMG appear to have bent over backwards to try to save her from herself while she merrily used her work email address, work computer and even KPMG headed paper to continue her bitter fight against her freeholder after losing over and over again in court. Trying to get her to stop using her work facilities for her campaign made them part of the "Jewish cabal or brotherhood" that are persecuting her, following her around, using British Transport police helicopters to buzz her flat and monitoring her communications.

That’s an understatement and a half . I’ve no clue how someone can spend 15 whole years wrapped up in that shit.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

JamesVincent wrote:Thanks. I now have a migraine. :roll:
Remember - you can’t sue me. Well, not unless you convene your own grand jury I suppose.
Wakeman52

Post by Wakeman52 »

FCOL.

I couldn't face scrolling all the way down the sprawling home page of what must be one of the worst, let alone most eyeball mangling, websites I've ever come across. The area of the address in London SW3 includes Brompton and part of Knightsbridge as well as plush Chelsea.

If she's been there since before 2002, she must be sitting on a huge gain, which would surely be more than the amount she claims to have lost & certainly enough for her to leave the UK. One of the smaller flats has risen from GBP82,500 in 1996 to a sale price of GBP480,000 earlier this year. It could be that the penthouse which was built after the service payment demand is the cause of her envy &/or angst. It is apparently attracting rental in excess of GBP7,000 per month, with a resale value in excess of GBP10,000,000. The property's owners have undoubtedly benefitted from the payment they extracted, but such are the pitfalls of being a leaseholder. You'd have thought that as she worked for KPMG, she might have been able to get better advice, but she seems rather to have taken advantage.

I have little sympathy, I'm afraid. Throwing away your career etc over such an issue seems an exercise in futility.
Our future is like that of the passengers on a small pleasure boat sailing quietly above the Niagara Falls, not knowing that the engines are about to fail. James Lovelock.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

SteveUK wrote:
Remember - you can’t sue me. Well, not unless you convene your own grand jury I suppose.
Have you not been paying any attention at all to the information provided free to you on this site? Grand Jurys are for criminal indictments. James will have to set up a common law court to sue you.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Burnaby49 wrote:
SteveUK wrote:
Have you not been paying any attention at all to the information provided free to you on this site? Grand Jurys are for criminal indictments. James will have to set up a common law court to sue you.
Sorry . I studied ‘clasical’ Law where it went parliament- House of Lords and onwards. I’ve never grasped the seniority links of the grand jury, Cocoa interspace , common law courts and a Denny’s.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

SteveUK wrote:
Sorry . I studied ‘clasical’ Law where it went parliament- House of Lords and onwards. I’ve never grasped the seniority links of the grand jury, Cocoa interspace , common law courts and a Denny’s.
Well, you better watch it buckwheat, I speak fluent Denny's, having worked there sometime in the last century. I'll go Moons over my Hammy on your ass.

Ok, I feel better now.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

JamesVincent wrote:
SteveUK wrote:
Well, you better watch it buckwheat, I speak fluent Denny's, having worked there sometime in the last century. I'll go Moons over my Hammy on your ass.

Ok, I feel better now.
You’ll do what to my bottom ?!!!!
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

As bizzare as it sounds James is talking about an actual Denny's menu item;

https://www.dennys.com/food/breakfast-s ... -my-hammy/
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Burnaby49 wrote:As bizzare as it sounds James is talking about an actual Denny's menu item;

Thank god for that.can that sandwich also issue summary judgements?
rosy

Post by rosy »

SteveUK wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:As bizzare as it sounds James is talking about an actual Denny's menu item;

Thank god for that.can that sandwich also issue summary judgements?
I imagine the summary judgements issued by the sandwich would be a great deal more lucid and coherent than Noelle's website or any of her pleadings.
rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Post by rogfulton »

SteveUK wrote:Thank god for that.can that sandwich also issue summary judgements?
Yes, every bit as effective as whats-his-name's.
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

can that sandwich also issue summary judgements?
I sentence you to diabetes?
King Lud
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by King Lud »

I really like Moons Over My Hammy. Second only to the Lumberjack Slam. However, I don't appreciate that Dennys will not accept me as Lord Chief Justice. I'm British and we invented Common Law! All bow down and worship me!
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

SteveUK wrote:A "Brief" summary of her pains can be found in this PDF.
http://www.leasehold-outrage.com/docs/A ... e_case.pdf
Started reading it, and thought that maybe there was a righteous grievance somewhere. Few pages in, not quite as sure. Few pages after that, "Beam me up, Scottie, there's no intelligent life here".
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

I think there was a grievance which the leasehold tribunal addressed. But like thackstones, since the result was not perfect, the ball started rolling downhill from there.

I think some sort of pre-disposition is essential to make a catastrophe from a set-back.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Some one tried Moons over My Hammy on me once. But i just used the Super Bird to fly out of reach.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4