Oh crikey, you chaps, we've been rumbled....

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Hercule Parrot
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Oh crikey, you chaps, we've been rumbled....

Post by Hercule Parrot »

You simply cannot underestimate the sheer criminality and destructive power of the British Raj. You can't comprehend the audacity, mendacity, diabolical guile, and ferocious appetite of the British Crown Complex. And when it comes to meddling, nobody does it better.

That is not to say that they haven't needed and had a great many collaborators all around the world, helping them out to help themselves to everyone else's everything. They have been loyally assisted by friend and foe alike.

The lure of unlimited gain and perversion without fear of punishment is a powerful inducement for deluded, soulless people everywhere, so you find them in Bangkok and you find them in Baton Rouge, and you find them in Cairo, all ticking along like a well-oiled clock, smirking and nodding in a self-satisfied and superior way, flicking their little hand signals and grappling around looking for a secret handshake

http://annavonreitz.com/britishmeddling.pdf
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
AnOwlCalledSage

Re: Oh crikey, you chaps, we've been rumbled....

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

I say. That's very unsporting of her revealing all our secrets. Has Von Fruitloop been knocking back the port again? The British Raj hasn't had this much exposure since kilts up in Carry On Up The Khyber.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
longdog

Post by longdog »

Dashed bad show letting uppity colonials spill the beans like that. I'm sure Sir Ffrederick Ffortescue-Ffrench, secret governor of her majesty's North American possessions, will take harsh retaliation out on this impertinent serf... And if he doesn't I'll bally well want to the reason why!!
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

The lure of unlimited gain and perversion without fear of punishment
It has always worked for me when more routine incentives just could not hack it.

The Jobcentres have a special file of jobs offering just such lures to the soulless, but you have to ask to see it.

One of the most attractive offers is 'High Court Judge', they overindulge and pervert themelves to an early grave so fast there may well be opportunities in your area.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Better get the propaganda machine cranked up and get the north west border of Canada re-drawn to include some people.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Siegfried Shrink

Sometimes I think the essentials of 'Secret World Domination' have been a bit neglected in the Secret Schools that have served so well since the old Babylonian days.

I do know that some folk have not been reading the secret memos for some time, and there is no real excuse since the secret decoder rings were made mini-USB compatable.
If you had all been keeping up, you'd know that Supreme Judge Anna is one of ours.
I am ashamed to think that people are forgetting the basics so easily, possibly excesses of depravity and affluence are blanking minds and obliterating hard taught lessons. Any fule kno that the best way to hide a secret is to make it totally absurd and unbelievable, and by her dedicated work dear Anna has built up a fine public platform to make any suspicions of reality be dismissed as out and out fantasy by all possibly hazardous people, the intelligent and well educated, the most dangerous ones.

Vaccination works on minds as well as bodies, a little glimpse of the Truth, injected as part of a substrate of baloney, means any inadvertant revalations can be resisted mentally because it comes under the nut-job immunity conveyed by our covert crazy gang, even the clandestine reunions in Antarctica can only be as fun and free as they are because of the hard work of those who make it all seem super crazy.

No one really minds a few years from our thousands of years of secretly extended lifetimes to play Anna, or Neelu, or HATJ for a while to ensure confusion reigns and no questions are asked that cannot be answered by our thespians on assignment.

So effective is the work that this public post will be treated as joke. Ha-Ha-ha.
HardyW
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by HardyW »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:17 pm Better get the propaganda machine cranked up and get the north west border of Canada re-drawn to include some people.
Are you suggesting that Big Lake, Alaska should be redesignated Big Lake, British Columbia?

Wouldn't that cause problems for the Hereditary Head of State of the unincorporated United States if he finds himself in exile?

Will Justin Trudeau burn down the Big Lake White House like his ancestor did on D-Day in 1820?
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Well I, for one, wouldn't mind getting half of the British Columbia coast back. Seaward's Folly included a thin strip of what should be the B.C. coast right down to Prince Rupert. America can keep Alaska itself if the deal includes Sarah Palin and/or Judge Anna.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

I just got back from India , and I have to say, the empire is in a terrible state and unable to advance dastardly schemes nowadays.

My carrying peasants were late, the G&T had no ice, and I even had to carry my own gramophone. Appalling.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

What ho chaps! With the post-G7 bally cheek of the Yankee blaggard insulting Her Majesty's most loyal Canadian Prime Minister, the Commonwealth should perhaps take a gander at updating Defence Scheme No 1. :Axe:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Siegfried Shrink

Interesting historical sideline.

My defense plan would have been immediate surrender, since no one would have been that bothered one way or the other given the similarities between the USA and Canada.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:43 pm What ho chaps! With the post-G7 bally cheek of the Yankee blaggard insulting Her Majesty's most loyal Canadian Prime Minister, the Commonwealth should perhaps take a gander at updating Defence Scheme No 1. :Axe:
Canada's armed forces couldn't fight their way past an isolated US customs station in rural Manitoba.

https://www.google.ca/maps/@49.0005635, ... 6656?hl=en
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

I thought we just set fire to someone's house? Nearly worked last time.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

SteveUK wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:08 pm I just got back from India , and I have to say, the empire is in a terrible state and unable to advance dastardly schemes nowadays.

My carrying peasants were late, the G&T had no ice, and I even had to carry my own gramophone. Appalling.
That doesn't seem right, are you sure you were correctly smirking and nodding in a self-satisfied and superior way?
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Great Scot! That was dashed unpleasant form from the natives, SteveUK, old chap. The jewel certainly has slipped from the Crown in that rummy place if you had to carry your own gramophone. Are you sure you flicked your hand signals correctly and grappled around properly for a secret handshake?
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
Mike_p
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Mike_p »

I blame the Romans! What did they ever do for us?
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Mike_p wrote: Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:36 am I blame the Romans! What did they ever do for us?
You mean apart from the aquaduct, sanitation, the roads, irrigation, medicine, education and the wine. Let's not forget the wine.

He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Hang on chaps we're right off the bulls-eye here. It's that blighter Anna Von Reitz we should be blaming, not the bally Romans. She's an infernal public menace, dash it.
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Burnaby49 wrote: Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:54 am
Mike_p wrote: Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:36 am I blame the Romans! What did they ever do for us?
You mean apart from the aquaduct, sanitation, the roads, irrigation, medicine, education and the wine. Let's not forget the wine.
Let's specially not forget indoor plumbing and baths central heating.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Yes Ladies and Gents. A truly ghastly experience. Even my pith hat was left without its velvet carry case.

On an aviation geek note, I can highly reccomend Air France's new biz class cabin. When you're presented with an Armagnac list, you know its going to be a cosy ride.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????