Oh crikey, you chaps, we've been rumbled....

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

JimUk1
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Oh crikey, you chaps, we've been rumbled....

Post by JimUk1 »

After her very clear and coherent thesis on why the British are at fault for everything and anything bound to go wrong in the near future.....

But in our defence, it was mainly those pesky Romans whom also nicked a lot from the Ancient Greeks whom also nicked a lot from the Minoans......

I do sincerely apologise my good lady! You’ve presented your facts to such an extent I have no argument :thinking:
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

SteveUK wrote: Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:07 pmWhen you're presented with an Armagnac list, you know its going to be a cosy ride.
Only when you're also presented with ortolan.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

wserra wrote: Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:20 pm
SteveUK wrote: Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:07 pmWhen you're presented with an Armagnac list, you know its going to be a cosy ride.
Only when you're also presented with ortolan.
My thought when I saw Steve's posting is that he's going to be one of the first against the wall when the Lawful Rebellion heroes triumphantly conclude their inevitable takeover of all levels of government in Britain. Maybe they'll offer him a shot of Armagnac rather than a last cigarette.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs