Terry Armstrong - taking back his house

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

SteveUK
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Terry Armstrong - taking back his house

Post by SteveUK »

Introducing Terry Armstrong, complete lunatic . Its a tale we'll all be familiar with. Booted out for not paying bank, then performing a DIY 'reposession' of said property. And so it is with young Terence, currently getting mental health treatment.

The website is here: http://www.grovemillcottage.org/ where Terry has kindly compiled all the correspondance for us. Its been rumbling on since 2003.

The story in his own words
My family were evicted from our home in 2008 and as of today our home remains empty and derelict while we are homeless. This situation came about because Northern Rock failed to exercise due diligence when grnating the loan in 2003 and only registered security on one title of the total property representing the dwelling. We have three titles covering the property so as it stands we have onwership on the surrounding land which means the cottage is landlocked and considered worthless in as much as NRAM are unable to operate the normal sales procedure for repossessed properties. The bank did in fact make two applications for possession in 2008 but failed to attend court and execute either application electing to rely upon a third party to evict us for a independent debt which took place but the third party discovered they couldn't sell it either so eventually in May last year the state owned Northern Rock (NRAM) took peaceable possession of the vacant property.

My question is can I make an application to the court to request the court dismiss NRAM's claim citing they have denied themselves the opportunity of exercising their power of sale due to their own neglect in failing to ensure they had security over all three titles relating to the property in total.

In addition can I use Article 8 of the Human Rights Act which provides that the state owned bank should respect our right for an established family life and our right for respect for our home.

This is a unique and complicated legal situation but for further detailed documented information please revert to my website www.the-repossessed.com To date I have formally notified NRAM that in order for their agents or servants to attend Grove Mill Cottage necessitates them trespassing over our land. I would be extremely grateful if anybody can help with case law etc.

Regards

To make it worse, he's still accruing interest on the mortgage as it remains unsold due to this matter. It wasn't always this way, he was actually a millionaire at one point, but a bad deal cost him his fortune and his home. Even the Guardian picked up on his cause

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyl ... possession

Eventually it looks like the house was sold, but he then declared the new owners as a bunch of Peados, and put together this rather scathing assesment:
Both the Prime Minister David Cameron and our MP Hugh Robertson turned a blind eye to the Kent paedophile ring I had exposed to protect state owned bad bank NRAM who our mortgage was with and who after a delay of six-years took advantage of my family's situation to take illegal possession of our empty derelict home, Grove Mill Cottage, Hollingbourne, Kent ME17 1UQ
He wasn't too happy with the sale price, but somehow thought his claim of being an abuse victim had something to do with it.

As recent as 2017, he tried to fence off the land, rendering it useless to the new owners, however, that went to court and his claim was given the old judicial boot into the long grass.

http://www.grovemillcottage.org/jpgs/17 ... efence.jpg

He's currently gone actually bonkers. Here's his rather dull yet weird video :https://www.facebook.com/terry.armstron ... 48453/?t=0
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Siegfried Shrink

Re: Terry Armstrong - taking back his house

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

A convoluted case I am having some difficulty getting my head around.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

There's nothing to laugh at here. Terry Armstrong is simply despicable.

Persuaded a vulnerable 78yr old widower to give him power of attorney, and to sign over the ownership of his house, in return for a verbal promise of lifelong care & support. Then used the old chap's identity to attempt various frauds, and less than a year later falsely accused him of being a paedo and intimidated him into leaving, penniless and homeless.

http://www.bailii.org/ew/cases/EWHC/Ch/2004/1160.html
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

He's as dodgy as f@ck. One thing I hate about these paranoia nuts is how they inflict it on other folk.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????