Peter McDowell of Warrington, SovCit puppeteer

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

He Who Knows
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter McDowell of Warrington, SovCit puppeteer

Post by He Who Knows »

TheHallouminati wrote
Looks like Peter McDowell has caused Rekha Patel's 13-14 Dec trial to be postponed until May 2019 by submitting a sick note. What happens when he doesn't turn up in May?
He's kept a very low profile since last summer. His fake FB profile 'Richard Carter' hasn't been active since 31 July and the only activity on his two companies is a confirmation statement at the end of October. https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/comp ... ng-history
And his car (P373 MCD) is now SORN
Maybe he's emigrated.
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

TheHallouminati wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:50 pm Looks like Peter McDowell has caused Rekha Patel's 13-14 Dec trial to be postponed until May 2019 by submitting a sick note. What happens when he doesn't turn up in May?
He needs a very convincing sick note and or the trial goes ahead without him. Surely also one can make the argument that if Mr McDowell is very seriously ill and might not make the trial, that the defence uses the intervening time to gather information supporting what Mr McDowell is expected to provide, but from other sources.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

In my opinion she'd be better off without any input from Mr.Mcdowell.
Her best bet would be to plead guilty with a sincere apology.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:06 am In my opinion she'd be better off without any input from Mr.Mcdowell.
Her best bet would be to plead guilty with a sincere apology.
Yes, that would be the rational, self interested, adult thing to do, so, of course, it will be the absolute very last thing Neelu would ever do. She really is intent on destroying what is left of her life and is striving mightily to get her very own prison term.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

WE are on Recka here, not Neelu.
notorial dissent

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:17 pm WE are on Recka here, not Neelu.
Same difference, same result.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
longdog

Post by longdog »

I'd say Neelu was a more dedicated nutter than Rekha although it's a bit like saying Stalin wasn't as bad as Hitler to be fair.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent

longdog wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:14 pm I'd say Neelu was a more dedicated nutter than Rekha although it's a bit like saying Stalin wasn't as bad as Hitler to be fair.
That is true, Wrekha is just spoiled and self destructive, Neelu is proving to be a nasty piece of work in her own right, but the way they are going it is going to end badly for both of them.
daltontrumbno
Captain
Captain

Post by daltontrumbno »

notorial dissent wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:16 pm
longdog wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:14 pm I'd say Neelu was a more dedicated nutter than Rekha although it's a bit like saying Stalin wasn't as bad as Hitler to be fair.
That is true, Wrekha is just spoiled and self destructive, Neelu is proving to be a nasty piece of work in her own right, but the way they are going it is going to end badly for both of them.
Biggest difference is Rekha seems to be capable of behaving herself while on bail. When she was convicted last year the court should have imposed a prohibition order similar to her bail conditions, if they had of done that I doubt we would have the situation we have now.
TheHallouminati
First Mate
First Mate

Post by TheHallouminati »

by TheHallouminati » Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:58 am

AnOwlCalledSage wrote:

aesmith wrote: ↑
Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:22 pm
Does Wigan ring any bells ..

Oh dear. There were three Live Action Role Playing cases that day. Has to be Rekha.

Any boots on the ground to check?

Boots on the ground report: all has been peaceful and happy in Simmondley Village since Rekha Patel was arrested last summer. Macca continues to live in quiet enjoyment of his newly renovated home, Hanover Cottage, without any disturbance from Footles. The next non-fantasy episode of this saga will be on 15th May when Rekha attends Manchester & Salford Magistrates for a 2-day trial concerning her criminal damage and squatting incidents of June 2018. Hopefully this time her freetard pal Peter McDowell will be feeling much better and won't be sending in a sick note.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

TheHallouminati wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:04 am Boots on the ground report: all has been peaceful and happy in Simmondley Village since Rekha Patel was arrested last summer. Macca continues to live in quiet enjoyment of his newly renovated home, Hanover Cottage, without any disturbance from Footles.
Nice to hear that. Hope the long-suffering neighbour is enjoying some peace now, too.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

It's been a while since we heard from Peter McDowell, but (judging from the Baron Ward thread) it looks like he had a hand in burying Baron David Ward in the front garden of someone called Dave (see Exiled Scouser's excellent reportage below)
Both were apparently interviewed about it by West Yorkshire Police.
Anyone seen any Press coverage?

Exiled Scouser wrote:
There was a lively discussion on what might constitute hearsay here on Q and the dangers of relying upon it and Dave gives a good example of why this might be so;

ive been told this 3rd hand from a friend or i would have never known or been able to rebut this ignorant twats claims and if they felt this way why didn't they contact the police or the corners office ??

After all both me an pete mcdowel were investigated by west Yorkshire police because of the so called bizarre circumstances of davids final wishes an that the family asked me an pete to deal with everything giveing both of us legal power of attorney so we could carry out davids final wishes (on film david saying "dig a hole on the farm chuck me in back fill an put a cherry tree on top no service or any of that bollocks")

I thought that the hat had been passed and funds raised to bury him with some dignity via the Natural Death Centre? Dave however is still in full outrage mode;

and thats just what we did after fighting for 4 long weeks to get is bodey released to us after the NHS bastards gave us the run around and made us jump through hoops stopping us day by day hoping we would give in but thanks to pete mcdowels determination we didn't an that Friday afternoon 4 pm we finally picked david up from the mortuary where we transport him to where he is buried today at 10 pm that same night we were still digging davids grave pete mcdowel stayed up all night to organise some sort of presentable service for the so called fake buriel so yes it was a bit hit an miss but we did our best given the circumstances an time scale we ad to play with

Hmmm toiling all night to dig a grave for a fake “buriel” could be misinterpreted by a passing member of the public, shades of Fettes and Macfarlane here. Dave is winding down now

you see this is the trouble everybody wants to know the inside out of a fact an i just havnt ad the time to explain what you all want to know i appreciate you all wanted to pay your respects an to most of you that txt me I apologise for not getting back to you its physically impossible you weren't just ignored an sorry if you think you were I did say an keep saying I will do a video and I will when possible o that it all makes sense (unlike your punctuation & grammar) I do have a very hectic life with a lot of professional commitments although you wouldn't think so with my grammar but as my dear friend David would have said it is what it is as I sit writing this in davids caravan with tears down my face in frustration that this is what it's come to the same caravan I have stayed in sinse he passed over to work out a clear way forward we talked for many hrs when he was alive about the what ifs if he was taken out or this or that he always said you will know what to do well I don't at the moment because its all still a bit raw but I will take the bull by the horns at some point till there is a team of cast iron grizzly bastards to keep this ball rolling in the right direction

<<sentimental guff snipped >>

he wouldn't take cash the same few of us that have paid up front for is funeral the way he wanted it he was dearly loved an missed by all of us sorry for going on an on but this as boiled my piss I have given up my commercial life an stopped smoking to go off grid

So where you might ask is the Baron’s final resting place?

with David resting in my front garden so to the prick that thinks its all fake fk you put your money where your mouth is ive got £250 grand says he is where we buried him the only thing your right about is he isn't dead we are infante consusnes an we will meet again rip Baron David Ward
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

He Who Knows wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 9:01 am It's been a while since we heard from Peter McDowell, but (judging from the Baron Ward thread) it looks like he had a hand in burying Baron David Ward in the front garden of someone called Dave
I think I'll call bullshit on the burial. It can be done in the UK provided you jump through many hoops & provided there's no running water nearby.
• You must have the consent of the owner of the freehold of the land

• The freeholder should check that there are no restrictive covenants attached to the title deeds or registration of the property that prohibit burial

• You must be able to satisfy the Environment Agency that the burial will not take place within certain distances of specific types of water; i.e.

- At least 10 metres from any ‘dry’ ditch or field drain

- At least 30 metres from any spring or any running or standing water

- At least 50 metres from any well, borehole or spring that supplies water for any use

• There must be a minimum depth between the settled soil level and the top of the coffin or shroud (see note below)

• The person responsible for the burial must obtain a Certificate of Authority for Burial* from the Registrar of Births & Deaths (or in special circumstances from the Coroner) before the burial takes place.(*This is routinely issued at the time of the registration of the death, and more commonly referred to as 'the green form'.)

• Within 96 hours of the burial, the slip attached to the bottom of the Certificate for Burial or Cremation must be completed with the date and place of the burial, and returned to the Registrar of Births & Deaths

• The owner (or owner’s agent) of the land on which the burial has taken place must prepare and keep a burial register in a safe place
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

As it says below from Baron Ward's thread, Pete McDowell is one determined guy. Thinks he's a lawyer too, so he would've been like a dog with a bone (no pun intended) in making sure his mate's burial wishes were carried out.
by NYGman » Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:01 pm
He did say "Get is Bodey", not ashes "Picked David up" and transfered and buried him, not his ashes, so I think they had a real live corpse:

thats just what we did after fighting for 4 long weeks to get is bodey released to us after the NHS bastards gave us the run around and made us jump through hoops stopping us day by day hoping we would give in but thanks to pete mcdowels determination we didn't an that Friday afternoon 4 pm we finally picked david up from the mortuary where we transport him to where he is buried today

Does look to me like they buried a body and planted a tree on top. So I would venture David has well and truly passed it, gone to the lienholder in the sky, who called his note. At least on a more positive front, someone is putting his Caravan to good use.